Sponsored by

Thursday Conversation - John Titus of Best Evidence

The terms are often thrown around loosely but our friend, John Titus, is a true patriot and freedom fighter. He deserves your attention, your support and your patronage at his YouTube channel. You can subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLvRDyn_rVvZ7RRwdcEiJGw

Among the extremely important and informative videos you'll find there are these two that we discuss today. Once you've listened to this podcast, I urge you to watch:

However, if you've never watched some of John's all-time classics, you should be sure to do so over the three-day holiday weekend. John has several of these feature, mini-documentaries and you should review them all. Embedded below are those discussed in this podcast:

Thanks again to John for his time and his undying commitment to spread The Truth about the criminality and fraud that has been enshrined in out current financial system.

Harley
Apr 25, 2019 - 3:40pm

1st

Gold!
Especially looking forward to listening to this one!

AgAuMan
Apr 25, 2019 - 3:46pm

Silver

Silver

SquibLoad
Apr 25, 2019 - 3:55pm

GoldMoney

Repost from last thread:

Hi friends,

I’ve begun the process of opening a GoldMoney account, but am getting cold feet ahead of funding it. The whole “you don’t own what you don’t hold” thing, and all.

Anyone have firsthand buy, hold sell experience with them; good or bad? OneGold certainly is entertaining, but is more blockchain than stacked metal in my mind. I’m not saying that it too isn’t under serious consideration, but GoldMoney is presumed to be a stack in my that is only second to holding it myself.

PS -I’m a U.S. Citizen living in the U.S.
Trying to live bravely in the land of the "free"

Feel free to message me if you don’t want to broadcast on the comments section. Many thanks in advance!

Regards,

SquibLoad

P.S. - I appreciate your patience with me in posting the same question in two threads.

brolgaboy
Apr 25, 2019 - 4:04pm

3 day holiday?

that would really be news Turd.

brolgaboy
Apr 25, 2019 - 4:39pm

Recorded last week

Mentioned this a few times earlier this week. Thanks for reminding me again.

I ended up with two TCs last week and went with Danielle because it was more time-sensitive.

John was fine with holding this off until today.

infometron
Apr 25, 2019 - 4:47pm

John Titus! What a treat!

I have great admiration for this man, and hold him in my highest esteem!

chrtoo
Apr 25, 2019 - 4:59pm

JT!

Thanks Craig!

A great TC to have open to the world, especially with all the JT links laid out for easy finding! I shall start directing traffic here.

CHR.

cashonly
Apr 25, 2019 - 5:55pm

Awsome!

I was actually excited when I logged in and saw John's name! I've been subscribed to his youtube channel for a while now. Great interview!

Mommy, where does money come from? Well sweetheart, it comes out of the Fed chairman's ass, of course. It's the bullshit that comes from his mouth. Anymore more questions sweetheart?

anarchitect
Apr 25, 2019 - 6:17pm

GoldMoney

I've used them for 10 years and have never had a problem. If I sell metals, the proceeds get transferred to my bank account quickly. Your account has to be reported on the FBAR if the total of your financial assets held outside the US (in all accounts) is $10K or more.

dangerkitty
Apr 25, 2019 - 8:09pm

Excellent!

Thanks Craig, I had seen "All the Plenary's Men" and absolutely hold John Titus in utmost esteem ever since. Cool thing is that he's like a guy that you can have a burger, beer and crack jokes with. You get him back soon, ok? Thanks again Craig!!

glenno321
Apr 25, 2019 - 8:35pm

I also have a gold money account

It has never been a problem. Easy log in to review your metals 👍 Been about six years

Libero
Apr 25, 2019 - 11:13pm

John Havlicek passed

My favorite Celtic. What an athlete. RIP.

matt_
Apr 26, 2019 - 12:50am

Richard Werner appears to be an imbecile

I watched the two latest John Titus videos, and they are great!

The one thing I didn't get is the Richard Werner paper:

It doesn't seem like much of a breakthrough in research. It is just a confirmation of how fractional reserve banking works. I thought everyone knows that banks create money when issuing loans.

I looked up Richard Werner and came across his manifesto on central banks:

It has a promising title, but is so disappointing. He hates what the central banks are doing, but his solution is to have the government do it instead. He believes that the government can "reflate" the economy by creating money for itself to spend at zero interest. Werner seems to be clueless about sound money and the remarkable economic expansion that happened in the 19th century under sound money policies.

He actually states that "absolute power corrupts" when referring to the banks, but then he proposes that a central government have the absolute power rather than a central bank. Good grief. What a loon to think that system would be any better.

Werner's proposed solution is a more powerful central government. It seems to spring from a left wing notion that government actually works for the good of the people, so the more power the government has, the better. Maybe Libero will enjoy Werner's prescription.

Apr 26, 2019 - 8:33am

Friday Comedy

Remember when Atlanta Fed had Q1 GDP at just 0.2% six weeks ago??

Apr 26, 2019 - 8:42am

however

this is somewhat encouraging...

fluxplus
Apr 26, 2019 - 8:43am

GDP smash

PM smash after GDP numbers is not sticking. Very interesting.

landplanner
Apr 26, 2019 - 8:49am

FUBM

FUBM in play

anarchitect
Apr 26, 2019 - 8:52am

GDP number

Looks great, so Fed will raise rates. Bad for gold. --On second thought, it must be nominal GDP growth (mostly due to inflation). Good for gold.

AgstAger
Apr 26, 2019 - 9:02am

Any 'fundamental' market reason for metals quick recovery?

Has anyone heard a fundamental basis for the metals to recover, a reason the broader market might actually latch onto? Like, for example, something buried in the numbers reported this morning? This may just be the worm continuing to turn in the wash and rinse cycle but if there is anything fundamental in the numbers this morning to prompt metals higher, I'd like to know it. Thanks in advance.

canary
Apr 26, 2019 - 9:11am

I'd expect the GDP to be revised lower...

Still No rate cuts this year.

Apr 26, 2019 - 9:16am
AgstAger
Apr 26, 2019 - 9:17am

the "fundamental" reason

The bond market has rallied sharply since the GDP news with the 2-year rate falling to 2.28% and the 10-yr hitting 2.49%.

NO WAY the Fed hikes rates next week...regardless of what the alleged experts say today.

NW VIEW
Apr 26, 2019 - 9:33am

Craig:

I have not seen anything about current Calvin's!

zenharmonics
Apr 30, 2019 - 10:16pm

Mommy where does the money come from

In all my years of college looking at financial statements did I learn what I did in 25 minutes from John Titus.

5/20 7:00 pm ET CGP speech
5/22 2:00 ET FOMC minutes
5/23 9:45 ET Markit PMIs

TWELVE Goon speeches through the week
5/15 8:30 ET Retail Sales and Empire State Manu. Idx.
5/15 9:15 ET Cap. Ute. and Ind. Prod.
5/16 10:00 ET Housing Starts and Philly Fed
5/17 10:00 ET Consumer Sentiment

5/9 8:30 ET US Trade Deficit
5/9 8:30 ET Producer Price Index (PPI)
5/10 8:30 ET Consumer Price Index (CPI)