Sponsored by

TFMR Service Interruption

Please take time to listen to this brief podcast.

As discussed in this podcast, it's going to be an unusual week here at TFMR.

Please be sure to monitor the daily events, particularly on Wednesday with the CPI and the release of the March FOMC minutes.

As for Comex digital gold and silver, the areas of support and resistance are pretty easy to spot on these charts:

I'll try to stop by whenever circumstances permit this week. In the meantime, thank you for your patience., understanding and prayers.

Have a great week,

NUGTCALL
Apr 7, 2019 - 3:05pm
AGXIIK
Apr 7, 2019 - 3:22pm

Dear Craig Ours hearts are with you

You and your family are like family to all of us.

Take care of your family and everything that goes with the loss of a really close loved one

We'll take care and make sure the Watchtower is manned and ready for your return

Cheers

Craig

Winder
Apr 7, 2019 - 3:31pm

Wow

I'm shocked at how fast that occurred. Will start a novena in her name today for poor souls in purgatory. Craig, could you please give her name or pm me?

Thanks

Blackshook AGXIIK
Apr 7, 2019 - 3:37pm

So sorry to hear your dreadful news.

Craig -Please don't give the running of this site a second thought. Take your time to mourn and take every day one at a time. We hope that having so many genuine friends here will somehow give you some comfort. At some time we all go through this but knowing that does not make it any easier. Take your time and God bless.

Dogbone
Apr 7, 2019 - 3:43pm

Seasons

This is a season for grieving for you, Craig. We all sorrow with you during your loss. We all owe Mama Ferg a debt of gratitude for raising such a fine young man as yourself. You have been, are, and will continue to be a boon to all of us. Take whatever time you need, and know that we will be praying for you. God bless you and keep you my friend.

Dogbone

-SilverIsMoney-
Apr 7, 2019 - 4:02pm

God Bless Ya

Take your time. Everything will be here when you get back. I can speak from first hand experience on that :)

What I learned when my mom died is that all of our parents, and grandparents, and ancestors we never even met, all went through the same loss and in many cases dealt with losses even worse than their parents. Our parents, grandparents, and ancestors perseverance through the deaths of family members is what made our existences possible today - and no matter how bad the world may seem - every single one of us today has it easier than they did because of their love, their sacrifices, and their pain.

It's our obligation to stay strong after they leave us because what was all their love, sacrifice, and pain worth if we don't?

God Bless Ya Buddy.

tommy
Apr 7, 2019 - 4:44pm

My condolences to you and the

My condolences to you and the rest of the family, Craig...

Pug Nuggets
Apr 7, 2019 - 4:52pm

Condolences

God bless your family during this time.

Ronnie 666
Apr 7, 2019 - 5:00pm

Look after yourself and the family

Craig itโ€™s now time to be with family and talk about the good days. Take your time and we will be here when you get back....

mindblue
Apr 7, 2019 - 5:13pm

Condolences to you and yours Craig...

Thoughts and prayers are on the way... cherish the memories and the love given freely, and then pass it on to yours.

imfd
Apr 7, 2019 - 5:35pm

God bless Mama Ferg

I speak to my Mum about as much now as I did when she was with us, I`ll have a word with her and ask her to say hello to Mama F, God Bless mate.

phil288
Apr 7, 2019 - 5:40pm

So sorry to hear about Mamma Ferg.

Our condolences to your family and our appreciation for all that you do on a daily basis. May god bless her and all of us for whats coming.

ReachWest
Apr 7, 2019 - 5:42pm

Sad News.

Turd. So, so sorry to hear your news. My families thoughts are with you and your family. Take all the necessary time you need to get through this difficult and sad turn of events.

Libero
Apr 7, 2019 - 6:06pm

Really really sorry Craig

It's tough. My thoughts are with you.

MoonShiv
Apr 7, 2019 - 6:09pm

Sincerest prayers for Mama Ferg

Turd,

Not only is this site like a family, we have become attached your family as well. Especially given your regaling us with all the familial terms: Mama Ferg, LT1, LT2, Mrs. Ferg etc.

On that note, I send my sincerest prayers for Mama Ferg's soul, for having given us a fine son such as yourself, that is making all of our lives better in multiple ways.

MoonShiv out.

samdeniselee
Apr 7, 2019 - 6:13pm

My Condolences

Prayers for you and your precious family. Don't worry about the site, we can make it until next Monday. Family first!!! God Bless.

renozep
Apr 7, 2019 - 6:16pm

Mama Ferg's Passing

So sorry Craig. Take all the time you need. You have many dedicated Turdites. We will keep TFMR in good order for your return. There is no hurry.

Chic72
Apr 7, 2019 - 6:39pm

So sorry to hear this sad news ๐Ÿ˜ข

Not sure what other members think ๐Ÿค” Should we create a go fund me page to help the family with the financial burden ? (Just a thought) God bless mamma ferg ๐Ÿ™
bently
Apr 7, 2019 - 6:46pm

Prayers for you, Mama Ferg and all your family

May God be with you, Turd -- and your Mother flying on an express ride to heaven. We are all very grateful to you and for you and glad you with be your loved ones.

mike97
Apr 7, 2019 - 7:08pm

Sorry to hear about Mama Ferg

Condolences and best wishes to you and your family in this difficult time. Take the week to be with your family and friends and we will still be here next Monday when you return.

Apr 7, 2019 - 7:56pm

If anyone needs assistance

If anyone needs assistance this week while TF is unavailable, please feel free to send a private message to the admin account, or email directly to admin[at]shimshockgroup[dot]com. Will respond as soon as possible, thanks.

CC Horses
Apr 7, 2019 - 8:35pm

Condolences to you and your family

Sending prayers and sincere sympathy, and condolences for the loss of your mother. We are standing beside you and sharing your grief. God Bless.

cashonly
Apr 7, 2019 - 9:10pm

Very sad news to hear

My condolences, prayers will go out to you and your family.

One week ago we lost my mother-in-law. Very wonderful and smart woman! She is missed.

GoldHermit
Apr 7, 2019 - 9:11pm

So sorry...

Well I've been praying and will certainly continue to do so. Words never seem to be enough. You sign off as "your pal" and, in fact, you have become one to me. Your pain is my pain and I know there's nothing I can do, but the offer is perpetually extended.

The golden rule is super powerful. One to live by. God bless you, your family, and all the rest of you.

Agent700
Apr 7, 2019 - 9:15pm

Sorry Craig..

We all are part of your extended family here, and we will mind the store while you are gone..

Take as much time as you and your close ones need, you've hardened us up and we are devoutly loyal. We're not going anywhere and will take care of your domain while you're out..

Regrets

surfeitndearth
Apr 7, 2019 - 9:26pm

Condolences to you and your family

You're a good guy, Craig - a fine testament indeed to your Mom's goodness.

May she be peaceful. May she be happy. May she be free from suffering.

bikerdoc
Apr 7, 2019 - 9:49pm

My deepest condolences to you and family

Hi Craig,

Please be take care.

LP
Apr 7, 2019 - 9:51pm

Very Sorry, Craig

My sincerest condolences and prayers go out to you and your family.

Ferd Torgerson
Apr 7, 2019 - 10:20pm

Craig

My wife and I offer our deepest sympathy to you and your family for your loss.

You and yours will be in our prayers.

May The Almighty grant Mama Ferg eternal peace.

Ferd

goldcom
Apr 7, 2019 - 10:59pm

Sorry about Momma Ferg

She must have been quite a Lady having raised you my friend. My prayers are with you and your family.

4/23 10:00 ET New Home Sales
4/26 8:30 ET Q1 GDP first guess

4/16 9:15 ET Cap Util and Ind Prod
4/17 8:30 ET Trade Deficit (Feb)
4/18 8:30 ET Retail Sales (March)
4/18 10:00 ET Business Inventories (Feb)
4/19 8:30 ET Housing Starts and Building Permits

4/1 8:30 ET Retail Sales (Feb)
4/1 9:45 ET Markit & ISM Manu PMIs
4/1 10:00 ET Construction Spending (Feb)
4/1 10:00 ET Business Inventories (Jan)
4/2 8:30 ET Durable Goods (Feb)
4/3 9:45 ET Markit & ISM Services PMIs