Sponsored by

Thursday Conversation - Dave Kranzler

After everything we've had to deal with over the last couple of days...couple of weeks, actually....or more like the past five or six years...I thought it would be fun to visit again with my pal, "Denver Dave", and get his opinion on where things stand at present.

First of all, if you're offended by the occasional use of "salty" language, then you might as well navigate away right now and go check out a podcast at NPR, instead. Whenever I get together with Denver Dave, the conversation is invariably more like two guys shooting the shit rather than a formal interview.

Additionally, you should be sure to take these two links and bookmark them. Not only are they discussed in this podcast, but they are both indispensable resources for understanding the precious metal "markets".

Thanks again to Dave for his time. All of his work and products can be found at his website. You should be sure to check it out. https://investmentresearchdynamics.com

AgAuMan

LP
Apr 4, 2019 - 4:59pm

Lead

Plumbum in Latin

mike97
Apr 4, 2019 - 5:00pm

Happy Days are here again!

Gold and silver made small gains on the day but the HUI was up 2.74%. Almost all my 15 miners (not Novo,Irving or Westhaven) are up between 2 and 11% today. If we can see a poor BLSBS the metals should soar tomorrow. Now to listen to Dave.

TF Metals fan
Apr 4, 2019 - 5:05pm

Thanks

Few things I picked up: 'History doesn't repeat but it rhymes' Yes I had heard that before. But what if we do not see a big drop in prices? Then the final words of Dave might become prophetic: the price of gold might slide into higher prices without the world noticing....

And finally the confirmation that this future contract business leads to manipulation. And this extend much further than gold and silver. It is the key reason why the whole commodity sector is on its knees.

BillW
Apr 4, 2019 - 5:13pm

Hand in the fiat candy jar

Agreed

Look how much money goes into crypto rather than pm.

Had that money gone to pm, comex would be history by now, in my opinion.

Loblolly Pine
Apr 4, 2019 - 5:35pm

Curiosity piqued

Great discussion regarding the post 1971 events, love the historical perspective!

Montross515
Apr 4, 2019 - 5:48pm

KL Rough Numbers

Official guidance is for KL to produce a million ounces this year with an expense cost of $300/ounce. That $1000 profit per ounce, times a million ounces and divided by the 200,000,000 shares equals a profit of $5/share. If my numbers are too rough, say $4.38 a share.

So what does the Chairman of the Board do when he looks at official, public numbers and the market offers $32/share? ( obviously $5 times 20 PE is a share value closer to $100).

He could start buying more shares and increase his ownership from 20% to 22%——or, if a bigger thinker he might resign and.......

Apr 4, 2019 - 5:56pm

chart update

As per this morning's post, that was a decent turnaround today after the HFTs got crowded into the short side in the early Comex trade.

Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings post-BLSBS...

Apr 4, 2019 - 6:12pm
mgilbert
Apr 4, 2019 - 6:29pm

waited to sell my Royal Nickel

I was going to sell Royal Nickel today, but the early AM smash led me to believe they are setting up for a positive day tomorrow. Then we had a turn around, so now i'm just not sure. We'll see - I still plan to sell my RN tomorrow and save cash to deploy later. I did not like Sprotts comments last week and figure there are better places for my money. If history is an indication - you all should buy RN as I sell and make some good money :-).

chrtoo
Apr 4, 2019 - 7:13pm

Thanks Turd and Dave ...

... for the open post!

I shall pass this around like a bad joke at a Frat party.

Whatever the hell that means!

CHR.

zenharmonics
Apr 4, 2019 - 7:33pm

Titus provides hard docs commercial paper failure was a lie.

Highly engaging inteview with Dave and Turd. Other than Dave and Turd, some excellent relevant interviews and documentation to listen/read this weekend. PS. Jewelry matters. India matters. Check the debt clock.

https://www.butlerresearch.com/wp- content/uploads/2019/04/6-Bart-Chilton.m4a

DOOGIE
Apr 4, 2019 - 8:06pm

Epic Interview

Anyone who doesn't think these markets are manipulated is smoking crack not just weed

Great job Turd & Dave

canary
Apr 4, 2019 - 9:38pm
Libero
Apr 4, 2019 - 9:44pm

A good day for Pretium (PVG)

down 5% premarket but closed up 8%. Hallelujah!

goldcom
Apr 4, 2019 - 11:55pm

Craig & Dave

Two of my favorite people to listen to. Thanks guys

chic77
Apr 5, 2019 - 4:51am

I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE ON THE SITE TO WATCH THIS VIDEO ???

https://youtu.be/z2TGISfd8Jk Gives you a clearer understanding of what's really going on ✌️

Apr 5, 2019 - 8:34am

BLSBS

Apr 5, 2019 - 8:34am

from Dave Collum

NW VIEW chic77
Apr 5, 2019 - 8:47am

@ chic77

I have seen many of the Trunews videos. They have exposed many of the reasons that we all are in big trouble. The Judaizer's, long ago, almost 2000 years ago, have invaded governments, religions, financials, energy and everything else. Most do not understand how they have invaded the assemblies of the believers. We cannot even enter a local steeple house system of men and not see Zionism. A great price will be paid by all who do not "come out and be ye separated". Jim

Mickey
Apr 5, 2019 - 8:48am

jobs

looked at restaurants--not seasonally adjusted up 150k, seasonally adjusted up 27

the report is fantasy world. we would be better off if we canned the bls and saved the money.

jobs household survey is down 175k, not in labor force up 300k, particpation rate dropped a bit.

if not for healthcare and increased debt and inventory building-

Chic72 NW VIEW
Apr 5, 2019 - 9:15am

Many will look with their eyes and not see

Sometimes I don’t think people understand how deep the rabbit hole really goes & how far back in history the so called elite have been in control... 👍

Apr 5, 2019 - 9:20am
Libero NW VIEW
Apr 5, 2019 - 9:34am

Judaizers NW view really????

and for 2000 years!

Good to see gold fighting the usual trend of down when decent employment figures are released.

NW VIEW
Apr 5, 2019 - 9:44am

Can we please keep that stuff off the main pages here?

Discuss it all you want in the forums.

AGAU
Apr 5, 2019 - 9:48am

breast enhancement

The missus wanted 5000 bucks for breast enlargement , I told her to rub a few sheets of toilet tissue between her cleavage every day

she said

"how is that going to help ?"

I said

" It sure worked for great your arse "

The doc tells me I will be able to see through the swelling in a few days

Orange
Apr 5, 2019 - 9:51am

4/23 10:00 ET New Home Sales
4/26 8:30 ET Q1 GDP first guess

4/16 9:15 ET Cap Util and Ind Prod
4/17 8:30 ET Trade Deficit (Feb)
4/18 8:30 ET Retail Sales (March)
4/18 10:00 ET Business Inventories (Feb)
4/19 8:30 ET Housing Starts and Building Permits

4/1 8:30 ET Retail Sales (Feb)
4/1 9:45 ET Markit & ISM Manu PMIs
4/1 10:00 ET Construction Spending (Feb)
4/1 10:00 ET Business Inventories (Jan)
4/2 8:30 ET Durable Goods (Feb)
4/3 9:45 ET Markit & ISM Services PMIs