Another Look at OneGold

This innovative investment product deserves your attention.

Many of you have already taken advantage of the benefits offered by OneGold, the innovative new product that is a joint venture from APMEX, Sprott Money and the Royal Canadian Mint. Here's another update from Ken Lewis, the CEO of APMEX.

Over the course of this call, I first ask Ken to address the current retail demand situation. Next, Ken offers his expert opinion on the recent issues at the US Mint. From there, we discuss OneGold...from the initial rollout to its growing adoption and use.

Personally, I think OneGold is terrific. Not only is it an easy, cost-effective way to own 100% allocated, physical metal, it's also a tremendous investment vehicle for anyone in need of easy liquidity for their precious metal. You can learn more and register for a OneGold account by clicking here: https://www.onegold.com

Thanks again to Ken for his time. Please be sure to give this podcast a thorough listen.

Sound Money Minnow
Mar 16, 2019 - 2:04am

Thanks to One Gold and Craig for having Ken Lewis back

I confirm everything Mr. Lewis said. I was one of the customers interviewed. I could not be more pleased with my account. Everything is super simple. I feel so much better dollar cost averaging in One Gold than trying to time every purchase in this manipulated market. I have made plenty of physical purchases from APMEX and always been pleased with their service. I just bought a few dated Mint State Gold Eagles and couldn't be happier. I will let everyone know when I convert to physical how it goes. Just building my account proceeds right now. I think SPOXF which partners with them will see share price increase as well. This has first mover advantage over others entering this space. You won't believe how easy it is.

Sound Money Minnow
Mar 16, 2019 - 2:13am

Make sure and mention TFMR if you decide to open an account

When I was interviewed they inquired as to why I decided to open an account. I explained the podcast he did here at TFMR. Craig deserves the credit for giving me the opportunity to put my hedge on auto-pilot. I hope they continue to work with TFMR. We need to be loyal to our community. One Gold will see that TFMR community members know their stuff when it comes to metals, as most of us here have been around the block a few times.

gf
Mar 16, 2019 - 9:02am

Michael Hudson talks about his his life and work

Paul Craig Roberts called him the world's best economist.

dangerkitty
Mar 16, 2019 - 9:57am

One Gold is fabulous

I signed up months ago, love it, super easy to set up, got automatic purchases going too. Very happy with this APMEX product.

NW VIEW
Mar 16, 2019 - 10:21am

Morning Field Report:

I was at one of our job sites yesterday. Two women, mother and college aged daughter, stopped by to talk. The daughter said something like: "In college, the students are insane. They no longer focus on truth and facts but are totally centered on finding the latest "thing" to be offended over. It is all about feelings." She also stated that dating has become difficult for her generation. The students are continually angry without any understanding, making it difficult for a true relationship with a normal person. Jim

langron
Mar 16, 2019 - 10:38am

Gold and Silver Accounts

I recommend Kinesis because you can earn yields that are better than what the fiat banks are paying. And you can perform personal and business transactions just like online banking offered by the fiat banks. Go here to learn more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moDBJCemGTM#action=share and go here to their website at https://kinesis.money/en/

Phoenix79 langron
Mar 16, 2019 - 3:58pm

Kinesis

Hi Langron, are you involved with Kinesis I.e. did you purchase KVT? I’m very interested in their project. I hope it takes off because the potential yields are amazing.

Phoenix79
Mar 16, 2019 - 4:04pm

OneGold and the RCM

from what I have read about onegold it appears to be a great way to buy/sell pm. But the RCM is owned by the Government of Canada. How do I mitigate my distrust of governments so I am comfortable storing my metal there?

Sailortony
Mar 16, 2019 - 7:55pm

Canada supplies

This is a good idea. But as a Canadian, I would like to buy from RCM in Cdn $

surfeitndearth Sailortony
Mar 16, 2019 - 10:06pm

Ditto

I raised the 'currency' issue during my interview with OneGold. I hope they're 'looking into it'.

NW VIEW
Mar 17, 2019 - 12:28am

One More Before Bedtime:

We were at the Tacoma Mall this week. I was visiting Bill, a WW2 vet, at 95 and he comes to the mall everyday. Then a boomer carrying an oxygen tank, was doing his mall walk with a red MAGA cap. I thought he was really brave and asked him how many times he had been attacked. He said not even once so far. He said he gets many high 5's. I hope he survives his walks, in progressive Tacoma.

Craigo
Mar 17, 2019 - 5:15am

Latest NZ shooting information...

You have had your 911, Australia has had its Port Arthur massacre and now, regretfully, my cousins across the Tasman have had the heartache of the Christchurch mosque shootings.

However, all is not as it seems and there are now are large number of 'coincidences' that usually demonstrate a false flag event has just taken place.

The local NZ truth teller Vinnie Eastwood explains:

Christchurch Mosque Massacre, American Media Has No Idea! Vinny Eastwood with Robert Stanley
AGXIIK NW VIEW
Mar 17, 2019 - 9:20am

NW VIEW 95 year old vet and MAGA hat

Hi Jim When you get a chance ping me a PM with your home address I want to send you something to give to Bill I'll let you know what it is in the PM

As for MAGA hats. I wear mine every day and every where. Black with white lettering. It's been on my head for maybe a year since I bought it. Living in Reno all acknowledgements have been "I love your hat" High 5s and the like

If you see me I'm wearing the hat and packing my pistol, my two indispensible carrys

I'll send you the recent interview Dr Piazza, founder of Front Sight, did with Dr Gorka.

NUGTCALL
Mar 17, 2019 - 10:09am

Just buy the physical and hold it!

When the Shit Hits The Fan, EVERONE will be paying you a premium for your gold and will pay for all costs to ship, insure,... blah blah blah. OR you can make someone else money. Its your choice. IMHO

J Siefert
Mar 17, 2019 - 12:28pm

Turd on SilverDoctors

Hemke's Forecasts 2019 As Best Year For Gold Since 2010
KeynesianKryptonite
Mar 17, 2019 - 2:30pm

Greg Hunter interviews Mr. Doom Gloom and Boom -- Marc Faber

"Nobody thinks a recession has begun. I think a recession in the U.S. probably began in October/November of last year."

Dr. Faber thinks that the problems in the West are not just financial, but geopolitical with the rise of socialism and communism. Dr. Faber says, “I can assure you that people who lived under socialism and communism in China, Russia and Eastern Europe, that is the last thing they want to go back to–the last thing.

Marc Faber – Huge Asset Bubble Will be Deflated
Mintmoondog
Mar 17, 2019 - 2:34pm

$ = 96.05? What gives?

Just checked in and the $ futures index shows 96.05 - for the open soon. What is up with that? Can't find any news on this

NW VIEW
Mar 17, 2019 - 3:21pm

I do not like being robbed!

The political correctness has just about destroyed our culture and our nation. People are afraid to speak or even type what they really think. As soon as they do, the attack begins and the name calling follows quickly. The majority think that they have progressed to the platform of being "enlightened" but most are just in the fog bank of darkness.

I was thinking about an old Indian tribe story, back east somewhere, long ago. It was something like: A missionary set out to work with the tribe, converted them to his brand of Christian faith, got them to lay down all of their weapons and a waring tribe invaded them and all were killed. No more tribe. One could say, well they all went to heaven as believers or one could say they were stupid and the generations of that tribe is finished.

We also see the last 1300 years of Muslim conquests, multiple millions being robbed and killed, nations taken over and never returned to their former citizens. We also see the horrible events in NZ this week. Fifty Muslims killed, and the nations are angry, 24/7 coverage, and the white man is the blame again. Then there are the non-covered non-news items like:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

These evens have continued for hundreds of years and will be here until the end. The world looks for peace but there is not any. My NW View is that these types of events, both with the Muslim and anti-Muslims will increase over time. All of the flag waving and marches in the streets will not remove the hate within mankind.

Side Sunday story, may not fit, but does for me:

I was having coffee with the old men, downtown, this morning. One of them knows a man who framed buildings for us about four years ago. His name is Bob. He has had a ministry of going into steeple house buildings, on Sunday mornings, right in the middle of the services, and begins to rebuke the blinded clergy for their departure from the instructions given by the Lord. Yep, they grab him, usually beat him up, call the cops and throw him in jail. Oh how I love this man. He does tell them the Truth, but they do not want to rattle their tithers. We all remain too silent over issues that destroy our family and our lives. Yes, I could make a long list, but I need to stick with my Focus. Jim

AGXIIK
Mar 17, 2019 - 4:26pm

Here's a POV and focus for all of us

Turning the other cheek gets the other cheek smacked, whether in the face or derriere. If someone goes kinetic it's time to go kinetic back. If you are caught with your pants down, both derriere cheeks getting kicked, it's time to kick back, returning the favor with an exponentially heavier rate of fire whether fists or lead.
If you get caught with your knickers down you are way behind the curve, basically caught looking. Be aware, head on swivel, Condition Yellow and with situation awareness always on.

Keep your gold and silver hidden, your lead and brass close at hand, your paper assets at the ready for conversion to the shiny (that should take 24 hours or less)

ABC ALWAYS BE CARRYING

If I knew how to put the Dr Piazza interview with Dr Gorka on TFMR I'd do it. It's a call to action to get trained at FS and do so post haste. Well worth the 18 minute listen The best question posed by Doc P. to Gorka With all the talk about guns and training, what was that vital question?

'What are you carrying now?'

If you catch the interview and want to train at Front Sight you know I will help you with gifted Diamond memberships No bullshit. Free.

Only one thing I ask. Will you use it? If yes, you need only ask me for a Diamond'

One TFMR irregular is traveling to FS with his brother as well as a friend and his son using my gifted memberships We'll be meeting for a 2 day pistol class in April And then there is some BBQ, whisky and cigars to round out the class Maybe someone will take a video of us at leisure.

Cant wait

lakedweller2
Mar 17, 2019 - 8:32pm

Put Bankers In Jail

Elect someone that will. Anything else is smoke.

imfd Mintmoondog
Mar 17, 2019 - 9:25pm

Indeed

What gives ?Am i missing something?

J Siefert
Mar 18, 2019 - 4:44am
J Siefert
Mar 18, 2019 - 6:55am

The NZ Video

Not available.

PS This may disappear soon. :)

Angry Chef
Mar 18, 2019 - 9:36am

Phoenix79 Mistrust of Governments

You're wise to mistrust the Government. They never do anything positive for their citizens. And in the case of the RCM, there is a reason why it's called the Royal Canadian Mint. It's not the Canadian Government that owns it.

Angry Chef
Mar 18, 2019 - 9:39am

HIDING THE EVIDENCE: NEW ZEALAND GLADIO-STYLE BLACK OP?

Sounds like there was a total of 5 shooters ay ChristChurch. One of which got away and escaped to Israel. And now the Government wants to fine you for sharing any footage of the affair and throw you in jail. Seems rather odd doesn't it ?

langron Phoenix79
Mar 18, 2019 - 9:41am

I have no KVT because I'm not

I have no KVT because I'm not an accredited investor. But I think it's a good investment to have.

lakedweller2
Mar 18, 2019 - 9:52am

Criminality Rampant

Welcome to another unregulated day on Wall Street.

AGXIIK
Mar 18, 2019 - 11:14am

Binge watching The Sopranos and the 2 criminal class of America

This series was started almost 20 years ago with the first season released in 1999, right as the tech bubble was peaking. It carried 6 seasons, finishing in 2007, at the leading edge of the worst financial crash in history. The series is as current today as it was 20 years ago and as it was in the age of Shakespeare or the classic era of Greek playwrights including Sophocles, Euripides and Aeschylus.

The series can be bench marked many ways including Gandofini's enormous weight gain in those 6 years. His morbid obesity, a plague that affected many gangsters, was his plague in real life, causing his early death by heart disease

The change in technology via cell phones, computers, games and surveillance equipment is a side note to the series.

The characters age, get fat, get dead, get arrested, get imprisoned for 20 years. The utterly appalling violence in each episode creates emotional highs and lows as I watch favored characters and unfavored get killed, died of mysterious causes or just shuffle off the mortal coil, heir to their diets, habitually disgustingly profligate life styles or just old age.

The FBI, DOJ and cops play their cat and mouse games with the families. The government dicks are cast in almost as unappealing light as the mobsters because many of the gumshoes were scumbags too. Scumbags with badges and the color of authority, They are just as unappealing, nasty and churlish as the captains and capos.

That last means of retirement for mobsters is maybe the most peaceful but it's also one of the few ways out of the family besides being kacked, jailed for life or assuming room temp by accidental means

I just finished episode 3 of the 6th season so don't spoil it for me.

In an odd way this is actually a retrospective for me as I was a former banker yet still plying my trade as a commercial loan broker, so watching governments and banks run their scams was clearly evident but not to the degree that it's clear to me today.

The Sopranos made their choices in life to pursue a path of crime but I don't see their actions as particularly criminal because what they did in their neighborhoods and cities was just part of that lifestyle that drew in those who might become seduces by the allure of the easy buck. But this is nothing compared to what the true criminal class does every day

The Soprano body count might be a couple per episode including those who died by accident or old age.

The real, true and most deeply embedded criminal classes are not organized crime, the Mafia or Costa Nostra. They are still around but working quietly, behind the scenes, plying their trade with stealth and little flash. It's best to work sotto voce; under the radar, when the criminal leviathans walk across the like the Jolly Green Giants, armed; murderous in their intent, with long agendas that spell death to anyone who interferes with "They Thing" They lay waste across the world

While the criminal empires are loathsome and I find them utterly disgusting in all matter and aspects, it is very evident that the real criminal class, the uber criminals that hide in plain sight are as follows

1. Bankers

2. Politicians

Bankers do two things well

Debase the currencies

Fund the wars

Politicians get obscenely wealthy by catering to those two business models

The Sopranos are just cannon fodder when it comes to the arch criminals in this world.

The reason the government pursues them with such rapacious vigor is the government and the banksters cannot stand the competition

You can reason with the Sopranos and when they are bought they stay bought. They even have a code of honor

The same cannot be said for bankers and politicians

I took at the Soprano series as a training film

J Siefert
Mar 18, 2019 - 11:39am
J Siefert
Mar 18, 2019 - 11:49am

Another NZ Video (poorer quality)

Some questions:

While in the mosque when he starts shooting people go down immediately and don't seem to move around in pain on the floor or anything. To me (with no experience here) it looks too 'clean', too unnatural and also there is little blood to be seen (except on the front steps).

Also when he comes out of the mosque for the first time he shoots at people on the street. You can clearly see spent cartridge cases flying out of the gun for 2 or 3 feet. But then they disappear in thin air. They do not visibly land on the ground nor is there any clatter as they hit the ground. I have looked at that scene several times but something looks wrong there. Can anyone else explain that?

Later in the car he shoots twice at the windscreen. Why??? He also shoots out the passenger side window. ??

4/23 10:00 ET New Home Sales
4/26 8:30 ET Q1 GDP first guess

4/16 9:15 ET Cap Util and Ind Prod
4/17 8:30 ET Trade Deficit (Feb)
4/18 8:30 ET Retail Sales (March)
4/18 10:00 ET Business Inventories (Feb)
4/19 8:30 ET Housing Starts and Building Permits

4/1 8:30 ET Retail Sales (Feb)
4/1 9:45 ET Markit & ISM Manu PMIs
4/1 10:00 ET Construction Spending (Feb)
4/1 10:00 ET Business Inventories (Jan)
4/2 8:30 ET Durable Goods (Feb)
4/3 9:45 ET Markit & ISM Services PMIs