Sponsored by

Thursday Conversation - Keith Neumeyer

Be sure to listen to this free, public podcast.

Keith Neumeyer is president and CEO of First Majestic Silver as well as chairman of First Mining Gold. It has been nearly a year since we had an opportunity to get caught up and many great developments have taken place in the time since.

As discussed in this podcast, 2018 was an exciting year for First Majestic. They made some terrific acquisitions and have thus positioned themselves for outstanding growth...now we just need the price of Comex Digital Silver to cooperate! Their latest earnings release lays out the details and I encourage you to look it over: https://www.barchart.com/story/stocks/quotes/AG/news/724083/first-majest...

There are exciting things happening at First Mining Gold, too. I still hold all of the shares I bought back in 2016 and I'm excited to see how a renewed bull market in gold (2010+9) will impact the shares: https://www.barchart.com/story/stocks/quotes/FFMGF/news/620019/first-min...

Thanks again to Keith for carving out some time to visit with us. I'm confident that you'll enjoy listening to this podcast.

gold way p
Mar 8, 2019 - 9:01am

What difference does it make

To quote our friend hillary if the planet has only ten years left. After they add 5G which is coming according to Dane Wigington at gioengineering.org the nuclear disaster at fukushima is child's play, but the artificial climate and weather control the crazies are doing through the stupid military will end life. Ten years isn't all that long. Listen to the latest interview with Greg hunter at USA watch dog and prayfully share with people please.

lakedweller2
Mar 8, 2019 - 9:15am

Kudlow

Looks like he is coming up on CNBS and spin the bad news....
BillW
Mar 8, 2019 - 9:16am

Neumeyer

Forgive me, but how many of you agree with this guy that we are enterting a 10 year bull market ?

Seems to me the only reason things go up from here would be hyperinflation.

canary
Mar 8, 2019 - 9:26am

Very strange BLS report

Not sure if it's accurate...If real, looks very stagflationary (low growth + higher wages). More telling to me are the Chinese trade data and ECB downgrading its economy....Seems like the global economic avalanche broke last December.

lakedweller2
Mar 8, 2019 - 9:39am

AG

Primed for the daily smash, AG opened down to 6.28 and then jumped to 6.71. Now see how it closes. Kudlow says the jobs # was fluky #. He needs to add they are all fluky #s by design. I must conclude that they have gotten so far off the #s they have to adjust at some point to reflect a degree of reality.

BillW
Mar 8, 2019 - 9:41am

in my opinion

I think Keith believes, as I do, we are entering another period where confidence that The Banks have everything under control is waning.

Mar 8, 2019 - 9:43am
Mickey
Mar 8, 2019 - 9:50am

Canary

when I was young and in corporate world, the CEO was mentoring me because as he said he thought I was going to have a good future. He used to mentor me of all times, on Friday afternoons. The guy was one of my very few heros in my career. He did things right and always said the right things. He swore perhaps 3-4 times a year, usually in meetings. it had a great effect. later when we discussed that he smiled and said if you always swear you lose your effect.

we had an unbelievable pay and benefit package. His attitude was " the better we treat our people the more money we make". Yes, it was a private company. I joined it in early 1970's when sales were 20 million (still a lot then) and we sold it in 98 when sales were close to a billion--not bad for a private company with a bunch of country boys running it.

market bouncing back while metals sell off--

looks like everything is ok

goldcom
Mar 8, 2019 - 9:56am

Inflation isn't all that's good for gold

Collapse of the bond market and debt defaults would put an extreme deflationary bind on the economy and the markets. With corporate buybacks going on as they have been driving the markets up for quite some time and all the sudden they can no longer borrow would cause a lot of pain with equities and real estate while gold and silver would serve as the last man standing.

Charles Nenner is a pretty successful cycles guy who Greg Hunter interviewed back in Novermber 2018 he and Greg discuss bonds collapsing and .the Dow getting down to 5000. Gold not getting going really good till June 2019 and reaching $2,500 all within two or three years.

$2,500 may not be the big number we think should be coming but considering a $5,000 Dow it would shine pretty brightly. Here is a link to that interview

Charles Nenner – Gold Prices Going Up in Coming Deflation
Mickey
Mar 8, 2019 - 10:01am

Restaurant Survey

came out this am-traffic down 3.7%--in 4th year of declining traffick, but this was blamed on weather in Feb.

Not on the fact that a family an eat better and cheaper when they prepare their on meals. For at least 3 reasons.

The food costs less,

no gratuities

sales tax is much lower than whats added in restaurants.

Mickey
Mar 8, 2019 - 10:10am

jobs and tax revenues

corporate and individual tax revenues are in slight decline, despite the supposed wage growth.

Auto sales in units were down in Fed by 2.9% YOY.

Housing is down units and prices.

inventories are up--imagine the jobs number if inventories were not up.

Blankone
Mar 8, 2019 - 10:12am

Friday funnies..

Take a minute and go to shtfplan.com and click on the article about Comedy gold and watch the 1st video...Its only 2 min but I laughed til I had tears in my eyes...

Mickey
Mar 8, 2019 - 10:12am

McHugh

someone else here, I believe AIG, follows McHugh, who said last nite "the decline" has started.

NW VIEW gold way p
Mar 8, 2019 - 10:29am

@ Gold Way P

I did listen to Greg Hunters Friday video. It was quite good. The separations of peoples, cultures and end of days events, are upon all of us. Only a handful really see the "writing upon the wall".

When I look back 50 years, many of the believers were thinking the end was happening, right then. I just could not see it then and have been watching and I am finally seeing the things that will change the landscape forever. There are many issues, more important than banksters, gold and silver, the wars and rumor of wars, and the Communist takeover of America. We are focused upon demonic human events and have failed to see the Pathway set before the nations. Jim

RonUK
Mar 8, 2019 - 10:29am

Silver

Massive bullish engulfing candle forming covering 4 days of trading. Was the last attack a rinse or a shake before a big move. Lets see what our friends at JPM do this time.

SteveW indiana rod
Mar 8, 2019 - 12:23pm

First Majestic

I'm also down about 50% which means I get to even on the first doubling. There are almost 194 million shares outstanding with 41% institutional and insider ownership. Of the remaining 114 million float almost 26 million (22.8%) are short. Plenty of fuel for a short squeeze once silver pops.

infometron
Mar 8, 2019 - 4:24pm

@SteveW

" I'm also down about 50% which means I get to even on the first doubling."

I like your attitude!

5/20 7:00 pm ET CGP speech
5/22 2:00 ET FOMC minutes
5/23 9:45 ET Markit PMIs

TWELVE Goon speeches through the week
5/15 8:30 ET Retail Sales and Empire State Manu. Idx.
5/15 9:15 ET Cap. Ute. and Ind. Prod.
5/16 10:00 ET Housing Starts and Philly Fed
5/17 10:00 ET Consumer Sentiment

5/9 8:30 ET US Trade Deficit
5/9 8:30 ET Producer Price Index (PPI)
5/10 8:30 ET Consumer Price Index (CPI)