An Update on OneGold

Why fool around with GLD and SLV when OneGold is available?

Here's another weapon in the fight against The Banks and a great alternative to GLD and SLV. Not only that, it's a great way to accumulate and stack physical precious metal!

Earlier this week, I jumped at the opportunity to record this update with Ken Lewis, CEO of APMEX. Why? Because with the advent of blockchain and secure digital transactions, APMEX's OneGold gives you an opportunity to buy and sell physical gold and silver with a level of simplicity and security that heretofore had been unavailable.

And I think ONEGOLD is also a great alternative to trading GLD or SLV. Why? Lower fees, no middleman/broker AND easy access to immediately deliverable gold and silver. (As you know, only the Authorized Participants (Bullion Banks) have the privilege of taking delivery from those ETFs.)

So many thanks to APMEX for creating this terrific new product and thanks to Ken for taking some time to walk us through it again. We encourage you to check it out and thoroughly conduct your own due diligence. Of course you can find all the additional information you need through the website: www.onegold.com

Thanks for listening,

RickshawETF
Jan 10, 2019 - 2:42pm

Gold!

In more ways than one . . .

Ferd Torgerson
Jan 10, 2019 - 2:50pm

Sliver!

As in, "there ain't a sliver of doubt in my mind that we will eventually overcome the sons of those whose breaths smell of elderberry".

Ferd

Jan 10, 2019 - 2:55pm
procog
Jan 10, 2019 - 2:57pm

Silver, Silver

Love second.

Jan 10, 2019 - 5:11pm

as promised earlier, here's a chart update

Again, The Big Event tomorrow will be the CPI at 8:30 EST. Be sure to be paying attention.

Jan 10, 2019 - 5:14pm

Cap and Slam

standard Bank operating procedure

dangerkitty
Jan 10, 2019 - 8:43pm

OneGold

I signed up last year, super easy, automatic payments each month, I like it.

Jan 10, 2019 - 8:50pm

Capin' & slamin'

I suppose the capping part simply absorbs all the late buyers hopin for a breakout, until the early buyers see what's happening, give up and begin selling... then the slamin' comes to take out the late buyers...

bikerdoc
Jan 10, 2019 - 9:03pm
mavens Doctor J
Jan 10, 2019 - 9:04pm

Makes sense, Doc....

The "fomo" fake digital paper buyers always get slaughtered.

bikerdoc mavens
Jan 10, 2019 - 9:28pm

We Don't need another layer

We Don't need another layer of barrier between us and our physical gold positions. Crypto things can go wrong when you need gold for protection the most. Any thing can happen especially when blockchain operator is in big financial trouble.

mavens
Jan 10, 2019 - 10:28pm

I have a shitload of baseball and football cards.

Some of them are very nice..... In fact, I have 5 Joe Montana topps rookies, two of which I would be shocked if they didn't grade higher than 8.5 or 9, and that is being conservative. I bought these cards via riding my bicycle 2.5 miles each way as I believed, at that time, that purchasing football trading cards might be a good investment. Each of these particular cards cost me less than a cent apiece, but I had the foresight, as a 7 year old boy, to take great care of them and place the in proper protectors once I saw the value of them grow. In looking at some of these now, I see that one or two of the five that I have, may have the potential to be worth a thousand dollars or maybe much more. One of them is as close to a "10" as my untrained eye can determine. Should I have these two cards graded? Should I sell? Should I pass them, some, or one or two down to my children? These aren't the only cards I have, I have hundreds of valuable sports trading cards. I don't know if my kids will love them, cherish them like I do, or if they will just sell them and spend or reinvest the proceeds. I'm wondering if I should sell the ones I have acquired that I don't give a shit about, and buy some land that I KNOW has value, so that I might enjoy it myself as well as pass it along to my children, or, if I should hang on to these cards.... some of which were passed down to me by my grandmother from the early 50's. I have tons of em.... For example, I will flip through 10 cards (all in plastic protectors....) to give you an example of what is here...

1) Willie Mays bowman, #89 I think 1954?

2) Willie Mays, Topps, #5, don't know the year

3) Hank Aaron, Topps, #30, same year as the Mays above

4) Mickie Mantle , Topps #200, it is in not great shape, but it's a Mantle

5) Bob Clemente, #326, unsure of year or make, and it's a little rough, but hey, it's a Clemente!

6) Mick Mantle, Topps, #500, looks a little faded, but the corners are sharp.

7) Gaylord Perry rookie card, Topps, #169

8) Bob Lemon, 1952 Bowman maybe?? Great looking card

9) Tom Seaver, Topps #45, off center, great card though.

10) Sam Leever, T1910, this is an old tobacco card, of which, I have a few.... no clue if it is worth much or no, but I think I have a Ty Cobb somewhere too. So, anyway, I love these things, but at the same time, if I were to cash all of them in (again, this is just a very small sampling of what I have), I could buy a piece of land or two that we could enjoy as a family and/or perhaps protect ourselves from what is to come. Thoughts anyone? This is just 10 of my cards, most of which are not valuable, but I have only touched on the ones that I have that are.....

boomer sooner
Jan 10, 2019 - 11:07pm

mavens cards

If I had the opportunity to turn some "new found" paper into land for my family, I'd do it in a heartbeat.  Your kids will love you for it.  My youngest recently talked about how he wishes he had been able to enjoy the family farm as my oldest two did before it was sold when my parents retired.

In less than two years, my youngest will graduate high school, then I will be looking for land to make our new home.   Unfortunately not much open country in his school area.  I want my grandkids to get what he missed.

imfd
Jan 10, 2019 - 11:42pm

Mavens

I`d seriously consider selling them, the market for collectibles is changing rapidly, some areas more than others but all markets are down. I fear that baseball card collections will go the way of stamp collections and be sold by weight, there are always exceptions of course but generally this is true. If you think the "collectibles" market is bad, spare a thought for the antique market, it`s even worse, a generational change is upon us, the younger generation have an iphone and backpack, they travel light.

Hillsie
Jan 11, 2019 - 12:48am

Weekly close

Above 1300 would be sweet........

Sound Money Minnow
Jan 11, 2019 - 3:52am

Excellent interview Craig

I decided to raise my monthly contribution to One Gold. I am not going to over think this one. I have never been involved in cryptos. This is different. I am going to utilize everything I can with these folks, including a delivery. So far, I couldn't be more pleased with how this works. The transactions are seamless, secure, and they send you an e-mail regarding every transaction.  They also force verify with a text or call with a secure one time code text to your phone or e-mail every time you access your account.  I know folks on this site have been burned by shady players. This is Sprott Assets, APMEX, and the most reputable folks in the industry. Now is the time to check this out. You won't be disappointed. The guy you interviewed is well spoken. I have worked with these folks for close to 6 figures of transactions and have never had an issue. There customer service is extraordinaire. I will keep everyone updated if I run in to any issues. I am a huge cynic and have never owned any cryptos, yet I am impressed with the strategy One Gold is taking.

Best regards to all who check it out. Riding this train up by dollar cost averaging with minimal costs to convert to physical is very attractive alternative to come along side my 401K. Diversification is your friend. Using tech in the financial realm is something we are all forced to deal with. I think this concept will explode going forward as it captures investors who want to slowly diversify transactions away from credit cards to a more retail friendly business. Think of how this will explode if they can under cut the credit card industry with a debit transaction that costs less for business owners.

canary
Jan 11, 2019 - 9:09am
Joseph Warren
Jan 11, 2019 - 9:10am

American Middle Class & Collectibles

I think it comes down to what you think the economic prospects are (over whatever timeframe you’re considering) for the American middle class. If you think times will be tough, less will be spent on non-essentials and more on basic necessities.

High priced gems, artwork, etc, etc are in a whole other category. These items are purchased by the very wealthy, and they tend to better weather economic downturns.

Jan 11, 2019 - 9:18am
Mickey
Jan 11, 2019 - 9:22am

LIke yesterday

metals strong overnight and into the nyse open-then whacked

Our government at work for us.

I have no doubt 10 or 15 of us here could do a better job than the Fed or Treasury. At least we are honest even though we do not have their education and connections.

My business management experience is screaming out "why do we need non essential workers? And how many are in Congress?

AgstAger
Jan 11, 2019 - 9:46am

Craig, please discuss potential market movers next week

in your next podcast.  Now that CPI is out of the way, I'd like to make sure I have the most likely metals moving financial news on my radar for next week.

Thanks in advance.

HugoBoss
Jan 11, 2019 - 9:59am

Does Anyone Actually Take Physical Delivery On The COMEX ?

...as it seems the banks have an infinite supply of paper gold and silver ammunition. And even if they couldn't deliver the necessary physical would it even matter, as the players in the market seem to be perfectly happy chasing dots on a screen. Its all making me feel pretty silly as a 'stacker'.

Orange
Jan 11, 2019 - 10:21am

If you need a break today.

This is a fascinating presentation.

Secret space program and we have technology that is 1,000 years ahead of our time. Aliens want us to make it known to everybody.

Libero canary
Jan 11, 2019 - 10:31am

Canary re: inside trading PVG

Any other source of this person's reference to insider trading?  This is all public info right (both buy and sell) but where is it printed?

personally, I like this company.

Angry Chef
Jan 11, 2019 - 10:45am

Does Anybody Ever Take Delivery ?

Hugo Boss,

As much as many here would believe that the COMEX doesn't deliver on it's contracts. I believe that they do. But yes, it is for the most part a cash settled game. Someone asked Jim Sinclair why Eric Sprott with all his billions why doesn't he stand for delivery and take delivery and break the COMEX. Jim's reply was ...." Because Eric is a gentleman ".

Is Eric part of the Queen's " Privy Council "

goldcom canary
Jan 11, 2019 - 10:46am

Thanks for that canary re: PVG

I had history with the guy that reported this, I signed up with Dudley Baker's services back in 2012 just before the big smash in gold came. I didn't stay long with him, lost on a few small warrant plays and got out as the market was smashed and obviously don't blame Dudley. He has been around for a while and is connected so consider this warning.

canary
Jan 11, 2019 - 10:48am

@Libero (PVG)

The limited info is on PVG home page...That's all I know.

I bought it a day too early...after the 12% smash....Thinking about adding more...but there're so many other choices.. Seems like I can add to almost every miner in my portfolio.

pfry canary
Jan 11, 2019 - 10:48am

pvg

Canary, thx much for the pvg article, I have been back and forth on this one for a while.

goldcom
Jan 11, 2019 - 11:11am

PVG

If you look at the chart in the article volume(selling) was heavy last January when the stock tanked, appears the volume is up again it could be the same this year, as for the price dropping so badly it doesn't seem as bad but we will have to see.
JackPutter
Jan 11, 2019 - 5:14pm

At this point in time the cryptos are various derivatives o cash

And Onegold crypto is an derivative of gold.  This is fine as long as you understand that and the banks-wires-people that are involved.  Can you enter a barn without electricity and exit with the seed or eggs that you need?

The TFMR Silver Round

1/15 8:30 am ET Producer Price Index
1/15 8:30 am ET Empire State Mfg. Index
1/16 8:30 am ET Retail Sales
1/16 8:30 am ET Import Price Index
1/17 8:30 am ET Housing Starts
1/17 8:30 am ET Philly Fed
1/18 9:15 am ET Capacity Utilization and Ind. Prod.

1/7 10:00 ET ISM Services Index