DOTS....

25833 posts / 0 new
Last post
Magpie
Magpie's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/14/2011
Hat Tips: 12143
Posts: 2342
more observatories closed

16h16 hours ago

After landfall of , starting with late Saturday a is possible to last for 4 days or maybe longer. The source became larger over the last few days, so a G1/G2 storm is possible, may pose problems for emergency responders ?

****

__________________

ancaro imparo.

SilveryBlue
SilveryBlue's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/07/2013
Hat Tips: 5535
Posts: 1349
119km/hr winds or above is the definition of a hurricane

<edit> 74 mp/hr for those of you that like it.</edit>

Storm surge is to be counted as the worst possible addition to the circumstances.

SilveryBlue
SilveryBlue's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/07/2013
Hat Tips: 5535
Posts: 1349
Not sure if this violates some retrospective legislation to be

enacted in 2020 but here goes.

And the followup

Oldies are goodies wink

sengfarmer
sengfarmer's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/03/2011
Hat Tips: 2029
Posts: 383
hehehe

Nobody has to make you look like the bad guy. Anybody with any intelligence can see you doing a fine job of it all by yourself.

You said you were going to start a private thread for yourself and your personally approved superior few?

What happened, no takers?

sierra skier
sierra skier's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/16/2013
Hat Tips: 3907
Posts: 1080
I note an abundance of hat tips

to my posts going back quite a ways. I would like to thank all of those who acknowledged my contributions for whatever reason they offered thanks. However I am not certain all of those tips were from sincere folks so I have a certain amount of confusion and skepticism  in that regard.

In an effort to smooth things out here I will no longer respond to 'hits' to my credibility, personal assaults or insults as I deem them to have spoken in poor regard and unnecessary to the desired content that we come here to share. I had decided to do that previously but got side tracked and failed to follow through. I believe by being the bigger person who is at comfort within myself and my life I have no need or desire to concern myself with these breeches of the public trust on site by those who have little concern for disrupting the content this thread is intended for.

Selfish, narcissistic, self absorbed individuals will likely continue to throw their efforts and rants around to disrupt the thread, but I will attempt to be the mature poster I have always intended to be and let those who would throw subterfuge into the mix do so for their own entertainment and not sidetrack my sincerity.

My hope is that those who continue to share here continue to do so in the same mature manner they have, and those who have tried to undermine and own the thread show the insight to grow up and be productive members and posters themselves.

My apologies to everyone for standing up for myself while being what I considered under attack of my sincerity and integrity, my mission has been accomplished and if the hat tip numbers are all valid I apparently have represented quite a number of the participants and lurkers here.

Thank you to all who participate here and lurk on this thread sharing and enjoying very interesting content and I pray I can be the bigger man and turn the other cheek to unnecessary threats and assaults.

Craig, thank you for the format you offer for us to share our interests on. I note others have indicated my sincerity wasn't true, but they are oh so wrong and should speak for themselves only. God bless you, all the Turds and this site.

Carry On.

AGXIIK
AGXIIK's picture
Online
Joined: 06/11/2012
Hat Tips: 16439
Posts: 1203
Magpie AG1969 The National Solar Observatory was shut down

by the FBI a week ago of so, purportedly for security reasons. The local sheriff was pissed about this. 2 plus 2 equals four.  Maybe this shutdown was done to remove quality observation of space weather and  might be done or still being done via the federal agencies tasked with driving weather,  creating unusual electromagnetic anomalies and other phenomena that are causing these events. 

There was a recent note that a CME was coming and it might be a large X level burst.  This event, added to the global seismic activities that creates VLF waves from the atenosphere (the semi liquid magma layer to the ionosphere) these slow moving highly energized waves can easily combine with solar weather, HAARP and the astrological effects to build to a perfect storm that's global in scope. 

Trump said this is national preparation month  While he might be tied to the Rockefeller projects that involve HAARP et al, he might also be morally obligated to give us warning----if we are willing to accept that.  Most won't

Flo is only one of several major weather centers tuning up to come our way. Olivia was a modest tropical blow as it brush Hawaii but it could have been worse.  tropicaltidbits.com has some good intel on weather patterns coming our way

__________________

AGXIIK

Turd Ferguson
Turd Ferguson's picture
MODERATOR
Offline
Joined: 04/21/2011
Hat Tips: 354187
Posts: 18925
@sierra

You've been a friend of the site and an active participant for years. Thank you for your ongoing input and I hope you get plenty of decent snow this year.

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/15/2011
Hat Tips: 47202
Posts: 7905
SECOND WAVE-AFTER SHOCKS

There are signs before an earthquake, and then there are aftershocks.  

You are seeing the after shocks.  

Of course, he has confusion of what's happening because he is part of the aftershock.  He's part of the unconscious material that allowed this forum to get off course, and people used my overt calling out of the dysfunction in this forum to paint me as the bad guy.  

How's it working?  

His comment echoe's Alien Eye's when Barter broke into the website, and he received dozens of hat tips from Barter and didn't have the courage to see that his disruptive and attacking posts were not based on the sentiment of the posting population.   And some of the passive aggressive individuals here have nobody left to hide behind to voice their displeasure in me.     Same with Stackhola whose hat tips were nothing more than those who lost the game trying to unfairly influence the sentiment of the forum.   

He makes a similar comment as Alien Eyes. Thanking the forum for his acceptance and using it to show that he has prevailed.  While  NOBODY, except Waxy and Soulscape, would speak to the material facts to his arguement.  Either they can't, too lazy to look, or with all the tension, they backed away from further conflict. 

sierra skier wrote:

to my posts going back quite a ways. I would like to thank all of those who acknowledged my contributions for whatever reason they offered thanks. However I am not certain all of those tips were from sincere folks so I have a certain amount of confusion in that regard.

His confusion stems from the fact that he doesn't understand the underlying dysfunctions of DOTS, doesn't' address them because he can't, and after everything that went on, he is unconsciously perpetrating the very same errors.  

Neither does he see that his refusal to acknowledge the counter argument that Waxy put the final nails on his coffin.  He took umbridge at any counter argument and for dozens of post refused to address the argument.  Deflecting and evading.  

Barter saw all this occurring and he tagged onto Sierra's defensive attack, and he broke into the website again creating more fake ID's with insulting messages to me..  Because part of his game plan was to divide the forum which he has  successfully done as other elements take me on in less overt ways, name calling, or timing of their posts in the middle of a fray.   So these  elements linger on this website but they are the passive aggressive types that won't show their cards, wont' engage in intelligent discussion, won't defend or support their ideas. 

So for those of you who have a hard time understanding long posts and logic.  

The core dysfunctions that allowed anti-moral, anti-civil discourse to happen here and disturb the forces of good that just wanted to have good discussions remains.   They were never addressed because some of you are unconscious of your role and it's too painful for you to accept it. 

There has been a flood of lurkers who now come out only when they see that there is some sentiment against me. And they come out in sequence because it's safe.   Some of them use overt attacks.  Big Nasty was the tremor indicating that it was still happening.  During his time here, he also had difficulties staying to the material facts of arguments and left with a bug up his ass, and the first time he shows up, he takes the opportunity to attempt to attack, and then runs away.  

The reason some of you lurkers came out and attacked me is because you are only unable to see that I post in your face, loud commentary. And that's why I do it.  Is because I am aware that some of you aren't capable of recognizing veiled trolling.   You don't look under commentaries.  You only read them at face value the same exact way America was persuaded to vote for Trump.  Because you REFUSED, despite months of commentary, to acknowledge this dynamic.  That's why the majority of you can be brainwashed.  And Barter knows it too and is still trying to work his mojo on you.  

So you're willing to call me out, because that is all you can see, and you can't see the hidden dynamics, and the passive aggressive game playing.  

Then there are those who were allied with Ruffian, like Magpie, Silveryblue Cliff, and Seng Farmer who are going to continue to passive aggressive post.  Use timing to make their stand and stay under Turds radar who can only moderate them after they have shown their cards.   Some of them clearly embraced the same etiology of Ruffian and Stackhola.  No wonder I'm a little harsh on them?   Turd kicked them the hell out of here once he realized it.  The others saw it and know the line they must not cross but will go as close to the line as they can without getting their nose hacked off. 

So all I have to do is just state one obvious flawed argument and the fire starts all over again.  Why?  BECAUSE nobody see's the dysfunctions that allow these GV Inflection points to the be host of these conversations.  And I know most of you haven't the foggiest idea what a GV Inflection point is.  And some of you can see that they represent something not good. 

FORUM RULE:  You sit quiet and don't reveal what you don't understand.  You either attack it without full information or ignore it. 

Now SteveW.  I appreciate your honestly.  Nobody can ask for anything more. But you stated exactly what I've time and time again have publicly asserted. That people do not take the time to thoroughly understand comment and will often argue what they dont' understand. Not saying you do the latter.  AM is usually the only party that can parse through the fog and write out the hidden dynamics, or post understanding of topics that most will shy away from.  That's because he is the only person who has taken the effort to acquire these skills and refine them.  

It's way when he takes me to task.  I listen.  Because I know there is no other motivation.  If I agree, I tell him.  If I disagree, I outline my argument.   And if I disagree with him like I did Sierra, IT NEVER GETS OUT OF HAND!!  But i've seen some of you attack him too. Most notably Big NASTY in the past.  Because he couldn't' HANDLE THE INFORMATION. 

Forum LIe:  I want to know the truth.  

NO YOU DON"T.  Well not all of you.  You only want to forward opinions based on what you know and ignore or fight the rest.  

This was an easy argument.  It was kindergarten level logic.  Waxy saw through it?  Soulscape saw through it.  I saw through it, but the forum as a collective doesn't want to address FAKE INFORMATION. 

What did Magpie do after she was called out for trying to influence sentiment?  She got lazy.  Every post afterwards was fake news.  Including posting articles that were years old because she refused to see the dynamic that AM had posted many times of invisible forces of nature.  She either refused or couldn't see it. 

This is a repeating pattern.  FORUM RULE: Every time somebodies opinion is taken to task.  Individuals feel invalidated.  They try to influence sentiment as lurkers using hat tips.  They using timing to insert their  fallacious arguments while there is a fire.  Or they label: Fascists.  Or they come up with a fallacious argument like  GL has caused so much trouble here.  

NO, GL Is NOT THE PROBLEM HERE

The problem is the mass refusal to want to apply any skills.   Refusal to recalibrate your arguments after they have been shown to be wrong and then going into FIGHT AND FLIGHT MODE.  Selectively calling out people, often me, without seeing the entire dynamic, without looking underneath the commentary.  

BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF.  Because I know most of you wont' be honest in public.  

How many of you saw that Rufian, Barter and Stackhola, were Jew hating, dark skin hating, white supremacists?  

And why do you think it took this many years for them to overtly state their agenda and put out that manifesto?  
 

BECAUSE THEY KNEW IF THEY HAD, THEY WOULD HAVE GOT THEIR ASS BEATEN.   

They knew.  Some of you came into resonance with them because it is in you too!!  Some of you just didnt' see it.   

It was ONLY when I started cornering them that they started to shake.   

NOW, IT WOULD BE POPMPOUS of me not to acknowledge that some of you helped.   Even you're less overt tactics got them in a defensive position and got them to show their cards.  

YES, I saw that Happy NOW Saw. I know AGXIIK saw alot of it too.  And he overtly stated on the board to stop the shit that they were disrespecting Turd's website.  That's a SINCERE THANK YOU. Because he did so with action. Not empty words. 

I saw that Happy NOW was  leading them to confess their sins.   He was questioning them.   Taking on their extreme, and absolute view. I saw that Waxy saw!   And spoke up to the bullies and the farters that now want to move on without even an iota of acknowledgement of their role and what they have been doing.   

Of course, I know AM saw because he has proven himself to be a keen observer of human nature.  And a couple of others of you that I wont' mention your name because you don't want to be involved in this energy.  OK?? And some of you told me so privately.   Okay.   So we each walk our own path and we do what we feel is best. 

Happy NOw, I hope you don't get pissed at me.  But Happy Now did something even more than came out on the forum and brown nosed Turd.  

He quietly and privately Thanked Turd by feeding him.    You guys know the saying, Actions speak Louder than words.  Happy Now has proven himself to be a man, and adult who walks the talk.   And when you do a good deed quietly and under the radar that is living the Christian ethic.  It's not even a Christian ethic.  It's a human ethic of high morality.  It's says I like what you do here.  I appreciate your efforts and I want to give back in a tangible way.  

People will speak these words, and applaud them but will never live up to that level of integrity.  

So if Happy Now gets angry at me for sharing what he wouldnt' share about myself.  I'll take the heat.  Everything else is private.   Everything else that anybody shared about themselves to me is PRIVATE.  

But I can't let that good deed go unnoticed.  

That means.  You owe Happy Now a thank you for taking a stand.  You owe AGXIIK. A thank you for taking a stand.  You owe Waxy a thank you for taking a stand and coming out in this last argument and straightening out the facts.  

Now get this and listen up GOOD.  

White supremacists DO NOT THINK THEY ARE EVIL PEOPLE>  They think their hatred is justified.   As Stackhola said, he believes the white race is being exterminated.  Where did he learn that from?  A master brainwasher who knows who he can brainwash.  

As such these discussions for them were REAL.  They consider me their enemy. Or what Ruffian called a glowworm.   

Barter is exposing himself even more because he is opening his computer to foreign entities by using proxy server.  Good for him.  Israel and Chile two of which we know of.  He is under the illusion that he is fighting for his survival.  

He and the others and SOME OF YOu, DO NOT like being exposed.  You hate that I exposed your flaws.  YOu have no choice but to spit, throw darts and do it just subtle enough not to expose yourself.  

Well, if you continue doing it I'm going to magnify it.  I'm going to show others who can't see what they can't see.   I'll be honest!! I'll NOT initiate any attack under the terms of service.  But I will return your hatred, your sophistry, in a way that others will take notice. And that's why they only see me.  Because I'm more effective. 

You'll notice is that AM Is the only person that really stood up to my call for truth with his testimony. That's why he has a forum that has reached two million people plus people in a short time.   

And I got a couple of private ones.  That's fine.  All the others were LETS MOVE ON.  LETS IGNORE THE PROBLEMS. I'll call out the first person that looks like they are causing trouble, but other than that I will not contribute to the knowledge base.   I will not engage in or call out overt bad information.  I want things to calm down so I can enjoy myself.     IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU.  You know the Kennedy quote.  Ask not what your country can give you but what you can give to your country.   People don't live it.   

Lets not decide as a community what we want.   YOu don't want truth.  Let's not speak up about all the bad things done here, and all the hidden things still here.   

You just want an easy forum without anybody giving an opposite opinion.  YOu only want what is best for you.   Somebody to pour information out for your entertainment and your consumption.  Some of you want to continue to battle.  

YOUR THANK YOU TO TURD IS BEING THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD.  And if you can't give money, then you find another way.  Otherwise your words are empty and shallow.  

Turd provides the structure! It's the people who populate this forum day after day with information and knowledge that create this forum.  Turd without supporters has nothing. Supporters without a venue have nothing.   

SO THANK YOU AM.  For all the times you came in here and gave out knowledge that is hidden, misunderstood and attacked.  

Thank you AGXIIIK for finding DOTS late in the game, and being generous with your comments.  And always having the respect to not leave comments unaddressed.  And taking a stand.  

Thank you Happy Now. For taking a stand and supporting the venue that we all get to use because you paid your tax.  

Thank you Mr. Fix.  Because your not shy on words.  Not shy on sharing.  Not shy on addressing topics that you're interested in.  

Thank you ABGuy for having the balls to take it out in left field and having the courage to talk about things you're not supposed to talk about.   

Waxy is a quiet dude but don't mistake that for a blind dude.  Thank you for standing up and giving testimony.  Thank you for sharing your private experience that nobody is supposed to talk about because these things don't happen.   

And if I missed your name. And you contribute without prejudice.  DON'T use your lurker statis to influence but are a straight shooter.  Thank you.  

Coming to mind is Montana Mel.   You can tell who are the people who are passionate, and you can tell the low lifes who play games.  

My problem is that I don't hestitate to call them out. And some of you don't do it because it's too damn uncomfortable.  

So all of you get another chance to speak up.   While the others take pot shots.  

I'm quoting something that somebody wrote me who I will keep anonymous because I believe it summarizes EVERYTHING. 

"Given what I've see of Rufian's skill, it would not surprise me to see a collusion of people banned working to damage a site"

TURD PAY CAREFUL ATTENTION 

sierra skier
sierra skier's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/16/2013
Hat Tips: 3907
Posts: 1080
Turd Ferguson wrote:You've

Turd Ferguson wrote:

You've been a friend of the site and an active participant for years. Thank you for your ongoing input and I hope you get plenty of decent snow this year.

Thanks for your acknowledgement. I am floored you spent the time to individually address me as pestering you with the trivial issues of DOTS even though I have been urged to do so was something I didn't feel was necessary as I was hoping I was adult enough to resolve my issues on my own in a polite and acceptable manner. Apparently whatever it is I am doing you felt it was important enough to take time from your busy schedule to single out my efforts and it gives me comfort to know that I must be doing the right thing here.

You have obliviously done enough research on me to know my passions and I kindly thank you for your interest and wishes for my winter enjoyment and fitness while playing in the snow. May ALL of us including your site have a safe, happy, healthy and prosperous future.

I humbly step back and let TFMetals business go on as it should. Your site has given me untold value and I hope my participation here offers value and interest in the future.

Good day sir and my Sincere Thanks again.

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/15/2011
Hat Tips: 47202
Posts: 7905
sengfarmer wrote: Nobody has

sengfarmer wrote:

Nobody has to make you look like the bad guy. Anybody with any intelligence can see you doing a fine job of it all by yourself.

You said you were going to start a private thread for yourself and your personally approved superior few?

What happened, no takers?

How would you know.  You can't see.  

10 takers.  Plus 3 of which asked too late after the exchange.   That's 13 people who know that you and others here have been a subversive force here.  Have contributed NOTHING. And only come out of lurkering status to troll just as you did now without addressing any of the topics that we talk about here.  

It was a private conversation using the PM system for legitimate purposes of exchanging relevant information of the topics discussed here.  And never used the PM system to sway opinion or do what you're trying to do.   

If Turd says DO NOT use the PM system to exchange idea's with like minded people, I won't.  

Since the flair up with Ruffian, not much has been posted here.   In contrast, I shared hours with of information, mostly written by myself without ONE troll making stupid comments like yourself.  

And a few shared here that they don't post here because of what goes on.  Obviously, they are not referring to me since they came seeking information.  

On the contrary, you've shared nothing! EVER.  Like so many put up walls refusing to engage at a high level of intellegence.  The post you just wrote is THE BEST YOU CAN DO.  

If people didn't want to justify their arguments, talk about rabbit hole issues, and just throw sophistry out, why do they come here?   HINT:  IT"S NOT FOR YOU.  Same reason you come here because the people who are generous with their commentary have something to offer.   

sierra skier
sierra skier's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/16/2013
Hat Tips: 3907
Posts: 1080
AGXIIK wrote: by the FBI a

AGXIIK wrote:

by the FBI a week ago of so, purportedly for security reasons. The local sheriff was pissed about this. 2 plus 2 equals four.  Maybe this shutdown was done to remove quality observation of space weather and  might be done or still being done via the federal agencies tasked with driving weather,  creating unusual electromagnetic anomalies and other phenomena that are causing these events. 

There was a recent note that a CME was coming and it might be a large X level burst.  This event, added to the global seismic activities that creates VLF waves from the atenosphere (the semi liquid magma layer to the ionosphere) these slow moving highly energized waves can easily combine with solar weather, HAARP and the astrological effects to build to a perfect storm that's global in scope. 

Trump said this is national preparation month  While he might be tied to the Rockefeller projects that involve HAARP et al, he might also be morally obligated to give us warning----if we are willing to accept that.  Most won't

Flo is only one of several major weather centers tuning up to come our way. Olivia was a modest tropical blow as it brush Hawaii but it could have been worse.  tropicaltidbits.com has some good intel on weather patterns coming our way

A breif read this morning speculates that the evacuation of the New Mexico facility and shut down 'may' have been due to aa failed launch of a highly classified package that may have ended up on the grounds of the facility. I have no links or conformation but thought I would share this thought as not much else has surfaced of interest.

question
question's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/14/2011
Hat Tips: 3472
Posts: 692
question wrote: Just to throw

Thanks GL, I needed that :)enlightened

"the analogy between what occurred with the banned individuals, and the snarky comments fending off an accurate conclusion and my response have NO similarity"

I apologize to you and sierra skier (and the board) for my comment; speaking without thinking has embarrassed me more than once this incarnation; 67 years and still learningwink

__________________

Learn to behave

sierra skier
sierra skier's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/16/2013
Hat Tips: 3907
Posts: 1080
question wrote: Thanks GL, I

question wrote:

Thanks GL, I needed that :)enlightened

"the analogy between what occurred with the banned individuals, and the snarky comments fending off an accurate conclusion and my response have NO similarity"

I apologize to you and sierra skier (and the board) for my comment; speaking without thinking has embarrassed me more than once this incarnation; 67 years and still learningwink

No apology is necessary.

You and I are in the same boat,,,,, 67 years and still learning.

HappyNow
HappyNow's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/14/2011
Hat Tips: 3004
Posts: 1297
Well GL I didn’t take a

Well GL I didn’t take a subscription to make a fuss but yes I did take a subscription. Quite a few reasons but I’ll mention the top ones.

We talk a lot about hidden agendas, propaganda, wheels within wheels, etc.

However, lately there has been an agenda worked here, complete with propaganda, in this forum. I called it out with simple and clear language. And got 0 (zero) support from the broad audience. That made me wonder if a) it was actually a popular belief in this forum and b) if this site was tacitly supporting it.

When Craig stepped in and made his position clear I wanted to show appreciation to the one other person who would call bullshit on all this without dragging anything else in to it. Nice and clear, simple. Do we not know right from wrong?

We talk a lot about hidden agendas, propaganda, wheels within wheels, etc. We take efforts to unmask those things and even take a certain satisfaction in exposing them. We discuss or argue about them. Videos are posted, reactions follow, on and on. Yet when an agenda is being worked on us, in our midst we fall silent.

We are a group with many openly critical voices.

So why no criticism of an agenda that seeks radicalization? Obviously I don’t mean radical ideas like ChemTrails or lizards. I mean radicalization that leads to extremist behaviour which will not move a nation or world forward to anything positive except for the few who will benefit most. Aren’t we critical of the few who benefit most when exploiting the rest?

Turd won’t abide by it. It fails his test of what is right and wrong. He’s clear and to the point, a leader who takes the actions necessary when we as a group don’t take it ourselves.

I’ll subscribe to that!

__________________

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.

GuerrillaCapitalist
GuerrillaCapitalist's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/14/2011
Hat Tips: 5611
Posts: 544
Farewell Turdville

Neighbors:

It's time for me to leave this community after all these years. The level of vitriol has reached an intolerable level. I recognize my role in adding to the intolerance by my disparaging and disrespectable comments about Xtianity and Xtians over the past years. I still hold those views due to the genocide visited upon the native side of my family, yet regret the pain I caused believers. 

I'll keep this account viable throughout today in order to read and respond to any comments.

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/15/2011
Hat Tips: 47202
Posts: 7905
HappyNow wrote: And got 0

HappyNow wrote:
 And got 0 support from the broad audience. That made me wonder if a) it was actually a popular belief in this forum and b) if this site was tacitly supporting it.

But you had support from a very small audience.  You were handling it well but once you got them and you let them know you see them, they aren't going to play fairly.   Then they started to attempt to group us together as pathetic idiots. 

Unfortunately, It does seem to be a popular belief and alot of fringe elements tied their wagon to the MAGA movement which is unfair to the moderate American's who just wanted to see change because they got sucked into this one size fits all that the Democrats were succesfully able to pull off by labelling Trump supporters deplorables.  It's obvious true for a small segment of the right based on Cernovich's and Adams' observations.  Both who are strong supporters of Trump, and have ZERO tolerance for the beliefs that have been posted on this for forum with ZERO pushback.   Why so many ended up here on the outskirts of TFMetals is probably because they wouldn't be seen.  

Do we not know right from wrong?

Apparantly not.  We confuse issues.  We fight wrong with wrong 

Yet when an agenda is being worked on us, in our midst we fall silent.

Now you're singing it.   

Why?? Why?? Oh Why Indeed!  Because it takes courage to stand up for what's right.   People seem to think that courage is the absence of fear.  Courage is you do it anyway even when you have fear.   

The reality is YOU ALL landed in a little piece of cyberspace filled with radical ideologies.   You either didn't see it, which I can believe is the majority.  And some of you saw it and enjoyed it.   Both have alot of self evaluation to do.  Because if you can stand in the same crowd with infidels of civility, and not see it, how the hell do you think you can see what is going on in the big world?    But those of you who supported and applauded it because you felt a kinship to them because it echoed your own internal world.  You wont' self reflect because you think you are righteous.   

This is a sad, sad, sad, sad commentary on people.  It's why anarchy can never be.   It's why  the cycle has to run it's course.  

THANK YOU FOR SPEAKING UP and NOT BEING SILENT!! 

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/15/2011
Hat Tips: 47202
Posts: 7905
question wrote: Thanks GL, I

question wrote:

Thanks GL, I needed that :)enlightened

"the analogy between what occurred with the banned individuals, and the snarky comments fending off an accurate conclusion and my response have NO similarity"

I apologize to you and sierra skier (and the board) for my comment; speaking without thinking has embarrassed me more than once this incarnation; 67 years and still learningwink

Question, I know you are a good guy!!  And although you're another quiet guy, you did speak out!! I remember!! So I have to add you to the list of those who did speak out at some point.    They returned your call to civility with a cannon shot to the head.  

Any man who can recalibrate, reconsider, indulge in self-evaluation is OK by me!!!! 

-------------------

I don't think you all realize that it would have only taken a few comments by everybody to have curtailed this shit a  looong time ago.  

When Turd asked you all to self moderate the forum, I interpreted it that he was handing over the responsibility to maintain this forum as a group effort.  

That also means that when there is a disagreement, that somebody step up like Waxy did and put out the correct information.  A referee explains the infraction and does so with neutrality.  

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/15/2011
Hat Tips: 47202
Posts: 7905
GuerrillaCapitalist

GuerrillaCapitalist wrote:

Neighbors:

It's time for me to leave this community after all these years. The level of vitriol has reached an intolerable level. I recognize my role in adding to the intolerance by my disparaging and disrespectable comments about Xtianity and Xtians over the past years. I still hold those views due to the genocide visited upon the native side of my family, yet regret the pain I caused believers. 

I'll keep this account viable throughout today in order to read and respond to any comments.

You're a man of peace.  Your contributions were always note worthy and enjoyable to read.   There is an old native saying that I forget how it goes exactly to wish a man a safe journey.  It's keep the soft spot on your head open.  Of course, there is a hidden meaning to this.   

The level of vitriol is just the manifestation of what has always been here and never dealt with.  It's coming to critical mass and rising to the surface the truth about who we are as individuals and as a group which AM pointed out is a reflection of the larger collective conscious.   It required a certain level of brashness to stir it up.  

The forum has lost it's common goal to see the truth.  Polarities can't be mended.   It is evidence by the existing two DOTS that says, I cannot go exist with people that see things differently.  

The same thing is happening in the big world exponentially greater.    You'll need that soft spot open in weeks to come.  

Farewell GC.  May the force be with you. 

HappyNow
HappyNow's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/14/2011
Hat Tips: 3004
Posts: 1297
GuerrillaCapitalist

GuerrillaCapitalist wrote:

Neighbors:

It's time for me to leave this community after all these years. The level of vitriol has reached an intolerable level. I recognize my role in adding to the intolerance by my disparaging and disrespectable comments about Xtianity and Xtians over the past years. I still hold those views due to the genocide visited upon the native side of my family, yet regret the pain I caused believers. 

I'll keep this account viable throughout today in order to read and respond to any comments.

GC I Must have missed or forgotten your comments on Christianity. Because I normally notice that. I think you and yours were victims of power mongers using Christ’s name in ways he never intended. Yet there it was, and there it is. I haven’t seen a Church apologize yet (if you have, let me know). If I could make meaningful apology for that I would.

I appreciate what you have said about bringing pain to believers of today.

I enjoy your contribution which lately has been rare. You bring another way of thinking, another way of being, you are not foolish and not afraid. This forum needs diversity for me to stay interested.

I hope this is not the last we see of you.

C’mon man, I just took out a subscription!

__________________

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.

question
question's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/14/2011
Hat Tips: 3472
Posts: 692
@GuerrillaCapitalist

Happy trails to you....

Maybe stick around and just don't read for a while; things could get better after the storm.

Finally had some rain here in SW WA with a double rainbow as the sun went down, I watched for a long time till it disappeared.

I always enjoyed reading your posts; your unique perspective will be missed. sad

__________________

Learn to behave

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "DOTS...."