Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

26505 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, Jul 8, 2018 - 8:45pm
stackaloha
Offline
-
paia, HI
Joined: Jan 2, 2014
733
4123

AGX

i can tell you I don’t remember your “squad leader” ever sticking up for her that’s for sure

whatever happened to libertarian NAP and “natural law”

it seems like a good squad leader wouldn’t preside over a forum mutiny

it seems like a good moderator and squad leader would look to find a good solution within libertarian values or “natural law”

Myself I put more stock in right wing values 

But many disagree 

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Sun, Jul 8, 2018 - 8:45pm
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8170
47854

Ruffian,  I am not going to

Ruffian, 

I am not going to do to you what the shit ass lurker did to you. Seduce you into a friendship and than play you.

But man, you're good at walking between land mines as if nothing is happening.

Generally, not your style.

Sun, Jul 8, 2018 - 8:48pm (Reply to #23212)
I Run Bartertown
Offline
Joined: Oct 11, 2011
2574
0

AGX

AGXIIK wrote:

Craig Hemke is the owner of TFMR and represents all things good, humane, intellectual and generous on the site Check

Nana started DOTS and was run off Check

GL is not the "Host" of DOTS but helped restore order and maintain an adult presence during times of disruption Check

Others came in to work along side Craig, GL and others who kept the fires burning Check

Next order of business

I Run Bartertown. What is your major malfunctions?? Does yellow make you sad? Here's a box of tissues. 

I got your number, having seen hundreds like you on SD; one in a pantheon of crybabies, mamby pambies, professional whiners and malcontents. You have a ocean of unshed tears behind your eyes. No amount of tissues will help.

Haters hate Check

GL I think of you more like a Squadron Leader, taking a box of heavy bombers into battle, knowing you'll get hit first. 

My dad was one. Philip Despard Pemberton Holmes DFC, CD, VRC. I miss him every day.

 Few will ever know the valour of him and the men of Squadron 433, The Flying Porcupines, 6 Group RCAF as he piloted his Lanc on 33 combat missions. It took nearly a lifetime before I knew the measure of that good man. 

Paying it forward becomes a reality if I'm to hold out the faint hope that I could follow in his footsteps, much less step into them. When someone spoke about testicular fortitude they should know that a Halifax accompanied his squadron, needed to haul 7 sets of gigantic balls in the bomb bay.

That was then. This is now. 

I believe we are facing very trying tumultuous times with barbarians inside the gate, a chance that the center may not hold, survival as stake. If someone works to damage anything that helps us get past Hard Times, I will counter it with action in the organic world, having laid down many markers to that end. Those exist in the organic world but can be brought to bear on the boards if needed.

Go back and read it yourself if you care so much, there, sport. GL's mod privileges were taken by Craig because he abused them.

GL admitted that I said many times I never thought he was paid, he just goes back to the well with a collection of lies to fool naifs like you.

Nana was run off ... by GL.

Adult presence? Selective AF. If stack or I so much as say hi to Ruffian after weeks, GL launches into attacks ... if you don't see it it's because you don't want to.

The part about me? That's it? Get a tissue? All that lead-time for that? Knee slowin' ya down? The pills? That's just barely above 'get off my lawn'. Your issue is my views on race. Your issue is not my problem. There is objective information all around us (unless we're in a country club bubble). I'm not. Your 'anti-racism' is simply a deluded war on pattern recognition. Faux-moral posturing and arrogantly thinking that 100 generations before you were all wrong.

A generation where a supposedly successful banker doesn't know shit about things right in his face that he's been told not to see ... just stick to stupid anecdotes ... 'i'm not saying it's a true story, just a story .hehe ya'll' You're a Gomer. It's a testament to how easy your generation had it. The broken link in a civilizational chain built by generations of your betters that you were supposed to be caretakers of. Shameful. History books will reflect it.

The rest? You're not fighting a damn thing, cupcake. It took you days to work up the nerve to mention my name with that dull and edgeless 'roast'. 

Now having said all of that, congratulations on reviving your proud family traditions of having a pair and summoning the will to say someone's name in a forum online. Your tough-guy preening is silly, but you gotta crawl before you can run. And it's a step. But your grandfather looks on and weeps at your xenophilia.

Not too worked up, are ya? Just gimme a key word to ease up if the ol' ticker starts acting up.

Sun, Jul 8, 2018 - 8:50pm (Reply to #23224)
I Run Bartertown
Offline
Joined: Oct 11, 2011
2574
0

GL

Green Lantern wrote:

Ruffian, 

I am not going to do to you what the shit ass lurker did to you. Seduce you into a friendship and than play you.

But man, you're good at walking between land mines as if nothing is happening.

Generally, not your style.

I think her post on hypocrisy said more than you chose to understand. Or you're trying old tricks on younger dogs.

Sun, Jul 8, 2018 - 8:52pm
I Run Bartertown
Offline
Joined: Oct 11, 2011
2574
0

may as well bring up

Magpie

Stephanie

Pretty much any woman that doesn't have Ruffian's streak of nut-kicking as second nature.

No lady should have to be prepared for assault and degradation just for posting her thoughts here.

Sun, Jul 8, 2018 - 8:55pm (Reply to #23209)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Jul 8, 2018 - 8:56pm (Reply to #23221)
stackaloha
Offline
-
paia, HI
Joined: Jan 2, 2014
733
4123

See AGX

no denial,

just deflection and defamation

personal attacks etc. etc.

he says you’re very smart, and I agree

im quite envious of your writing ability btw

ive seen many smart men fooled in my lifetime

This is how GL argues a point

that and misrepresenting what you say, then arguing against that False point

cheers

Green Lantern wrote:
stackaloha wrote:

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/forum/8388/dots

thats a fake duplicate Dots site that GL made

its purpose was to mock the sweet little old lady who started this very Dots forum we are on now

There were many involved to be sure

but they tormented and mocked nana until she freaked out and blah blah so much drama

GL was highly involved and I argued with him about it at the time e I believe 

there is more in the archives

im sure GL will come on to deny it now

but he was obviously involved 

look at the mocking link of the antagonistic forum he started

That’s no squad leader

it a big internet and there is a place for GL or you or anyone else to start any forum you see fit

not that I think you should leave, not at all

This is Dots 

dots are being shown

connect them

PS Edit: I’m not saying GL was the worst or that even he was all that mean initially

but that fake forum he started, it’s intent?

well I’ll let you come to your own conclusions

It's terrible that people are speaking up isn't it. You and Barter have been seen.

I also have your posts in the archive where you admit to Stephanie that you were a troll and that you were going to reevaluate yourself. I'm sure you'll deny it too.

Now post the link to this forum with Ag1969 and AM's conversation. you guys can't seem to tell a straight story with all the facts.

They all attacked Ag, he started all the alternative DOT forums to make a point. And it was a good point.

And btw, I disavow anti-white racists too. But my umbrella is much bigger than yours.

Keep desparatly trying to defend yourself.

You've been seen. AGXIIK is smarter than the average bear. Watch out. I think he is above your paygrade. 

Whoo hooo...

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Sun, Jul 8, 2018 - 9:00pm
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8170
47854

You two boys are pathethic.

You two boys are pathethic. Looks like you have blinders on and shooting the room and trying to hit every shadow. Looks like you've run out of ammunition and repeating past errors. TSk, tsk, tsk, 

My guess the combined education of the people who have seen you and just gave testimony is probably 10 greater than ten generations of your entire family. I include sengfarmers too. You guys don't have any professional stories.

I am just using deductive logic but your continued attempts to use the same lies to save face, into the hearts of smart people isn't working.

Said another way. It doesn't seem like people like you or take seriously what you have to say.

The white race is becoming extinct. God have mercy on your souls.

Hey look everyone. I recieved a MILLION DOLLAR check today as payment for my efforts on DOTS.

Whooo wooo.

STeak dinner for everyone but Barter, Stackhola, and Sengfarmer.

Happy NOw. NO ICE CREAM FOR YOU BUDDY. You're sitting that part out. 

Ruffian, Unfortunately, I'll be taking everyone to a steak house. There is not much vegetable to be had, except cut a wedge of iceberg lettuce and drizzle some creamy stuff on it. It's gonna have to do because I'm not doing all vegetarian. You want to also watch out, because I'm misogynist. I talk dirty around the girls. 

Sun, Jul 8, 2018 - 9:01pm (Reply to #23224)
stackaloha
Offline
-
paia, HI
Joined: Jan 2, 2014
733
4123

AGX sorry to bother you but

now, still no denial

asks a woman to come save him

squad Leader?

you sure about that?

Green Lantern wrote:

Ruffian, 

I am not going to do to you what the shit ass lurker did to you. Seduce you into a friendship and than play you.

But man, you're good at walking between land mines as if nothing is happening.

Generally, not your style.

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Sun, Jul 8, 2018 - 9:07pm (Reply to #23229)
I Run Bartertown
Offline
Joined: Oct 11, 2011
2574
0

stack

stackaloha wrote:

no denial,

just deflection and defamation

personal attacks etc. etc.

he says you’re very smart, and I agree

im quite envious of your writing ability btw

ive seen many smart men fooled in my lifetime

This is how GL argues a point

that and misrepresenting what you say, then arguing against that False point

cheers

Green Lantern wrote:
stackaloha wrote:

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/forum/8388/dots

thats a fake duplicate Dots site that GL made

its purpose was to mock the sweet little old lady who started this very Dots forum we are on now

There were many involved to be sure

but they tormented and mocked nana until she freaked out and blah blah so much drama

GL was highly involved and I argued with him about it at the time e I believe 

there is more in the archives

im sure GL will come on to deny it now

but he was obviously involved 

look at the mocking link of the antagonistic forum he started

That’s no squad leader

it a big internet and there is a place for GL or you or anyone else to start any forum you see fit

not that I think you should leave, not at all

This is Dots 

dots are being shown

connect them

PS Edit: I’m not saying GL was the worst or that even he was all that mean initially

but that fake forum he started, it’s intent?

well I’ll let you come to your own conclusions

It's terrible that people are speaking up isn't it. You and Barter have been seen.

I also have your posts in the archive where you admit to Stephanie that you were a troll and that you were going to reevaluate yourself. I'm sure you'll deny it too.

Now post the link to this forum with Ag1969 and AM's conversation. you guys can't seem to tell a straight story with all the facts.

They all attacked Ag, he started all the alternative DOT forums to make a point. And it was a good point.

And btw, I disavow anti-white racists too. But my umbrella is much bigger than yours.

Keep desparatly trying to defend yourself.

You've been seen. AGXIIK is smarter than the average bear. Watch out. I think he is above your paygrade. 

Whoo hooo...

So transparent. If this AGX guy falls for simple flattery the way he's fallen for the other lies, and takes more offense to statistical hatefacts than he does abuse of women... well, real hero there.

If you know someone irl who accuses everyone of being a thief, he's probably a thief. Who's around here 'liar! liar!' all the time at a dozen or more people? Same rules apply.

Incidentally, I think his buddy made the forum in an adolescent rage against God. GL's behavior directly toward Nana was worse than the clever lil fella that made 4 forums, though.

Sun, Jul 8, 2018 - 9:09pm
stackaloha
Offline
-
paia, HI
Joined: Jan 2, 2014
733
4123

I tried to play nice

but GL is right about one thing

the people who who were around back then should speak up a bit more imho

AGX:

When being attacked in the past by GL this is the kind of nonsense I must deal with

I’m not afraid to get dirty either if I have to

if I try to be civil with GL, it doesn’t seem to work

he won’t even commit

as you all have seen

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Sun, Jul 8, 2018 - 9:11pm (Reply to #23230)
I Run Bartertown
Offline
Joined: Oct 11, 2011
2574
0

Green Lantern wrote: STeak

Green Lantern wrote:

STeak dinner for everyone but Barter, Stackhola, and Sengfarmer.

Is it from a ratty truck and served by a vibrant who is yet to discover toilet paper?

AGX can have mine. Beef is good for T count.

Sun, Jul 8, 2018 - 9:14pm
stackaloha
Offline
-
paia, HI
Joined: Jan 2, 2014
733
4123

“Created by Green Lantern”

it says it right in the main prepped/stacker list

AG1969 aka as GL’s “quality contributor” started the other 5 or whatever 

I encourage anyone to look at the site page if they don’t believe

as GL mentioned

its archived

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Sun, Jul 8, 2018 - 9:17pm
I Run Bartertown
Offline
Joined: Oct 11, 2011
2574
0

last call

Last call to hold a spot on the DisAvow List!

It will be updated in the overnight hours and only certified members will be eligible for a free tote bag.

[look out, GL. NOTHING on Earth gets boomers hustling about, endangering hips, like a FREE TOTE BAG.]

Sun, Jul 8, 2018 - 9:17pm (Reply to #23212)
waxybilldupp
Offline
-
Flyover land
Joined: Aug 10, 2011
776
6952

AGXIIK - Thank you ...

After slogging thru the weekend of chaos that is DOTS, I've been struggling with a proper response. You covered a lot of the ground in fine form. Great time saver! Thank you!

One clarification (that I see has already been responded to a couple of times), "Nana started DOTS and was run off Check". Nana was "run off" by her own choice. She was called out because of her flawed reasoning. She apparently was offended that others would try to correct her and help her see why she might be wrong and was so mired in her opinion, she left. I don't recall that anyone ever suggested she should leave. It was her choice.

I concur with your IRB analysis. Perhaps he and his buddy, Stack, can get a therapy group rate. There will be many a dry eye when the two of them go back underground for a while.

Seng, of course, was true to form. One Note Charlie. "GL dissed Jim Sinclair and he won't admit it. I've called him out many times and he still won't admit it." Let it go dude. Nobody gives a rat's ass about your interpretation of something GL may have posted 1/2 a decade ago. Gives new meaning to the diagnosis of OCD.

Why am I content to check in everyday as an interested observer and not post more? How the hell can I offer intelligent commentary on an ABguy4 post? How do I respond to an AM post? Fix? He's from another galaxy, searching for the map home. GL? If you want to know something about pretty much anything ... he's your guy. Too many here who are a light year or so ahead of me in experience, study, research, practical application for me to get actively involved. I'm happy to just watch and listen.

So, in general, it was quite a shit-show ... probably isn't over yet. Still unclear why IRB has such a hard on for GL, but it's been well over 4 hours and I would suggest he seek medial attention.

Flame on kiddies! Or, better yet ... try and play nice.

Wax off
Sun, Jul 8, 2018 - 9:18pm (Reply to #23235)
I Run Bartertown
Offline
Joined: Oct 11, 2011
2574
0

Thank you

stackaloha wrote:

it says it right in the main prepped/stacker list

AG1969 aka as GL’s “quality contributor” started the other 5 or whatever 

I encourage anyone to look at the site page if they don’t believe

as GL mentioned

its archived

Thank you. I stand corrected.

Sun, Jul 8, 2018 - 9:29pm
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8170
47854

Barter and STackhola,   I

Barter and STackhola,

I found your new shamanic animal.

Sun, Jul 8, 2018 - 9:29pm (Reply to #23237)
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8170
47854

waxybilldupp wrote:After

waxybilldupp wrote:

After slogging thru the weekend of chaos that is DOTS, I've been struggling with a proper response. You covered a lot of the ground in fine form. Great time saver! Thank you!

One clarification (that I see has already been responded to a couple of times), "Nana started DOTS and was run off Check". Nana was "run off" by her own choice. She was called out because of her flawed reasoning. She apparently was offended that others would try to correct her and help her see why she might be wrong and was so mired in her opinion, she left. I don't recall that anyone ever suggested she should leave. It was her choice.

I concur with your IRB analysis. Perhaps he and his buddy, Stack, can get a therapy group rate. There will be many a dry eye when the two of them go back underground for a while.

Seng, of course, was true to form. One Note Charlie. "GL dissed Jim Sinclair and he won't admit it. I've called him out many times and he still won't admit it." Let it go dude. Nobody gives a rat's ass about your interpretation of something GL may have posted 1/2 a decade ago. Gives new meaning to the diagnosis of OCD.

Why am I content to check in everyday as an interested observer and not post more? How the hell can I offer intelligent commentary on an ABguy4 post? How do I respond to an AM post? Fix? He's from another galaxy, searching for the map home. GL? If you want to know something about pretty much anything ... he's your guy. Too many here who are a light year or so ahead of me in experience, study, research, practical application for me to get actively involved. I'm happy to just watch and listen.

So, in general, it was quite a shit-show ... probably isn't over yet. Still unclear why IRB has such a hard on for GL, but it's been well over 4 hours and I would suggest he seek medial attention.

Flame on kiddies! Or, better yet ... try and play nice.

Waxy, Have I ever told you I love you?

Actually what I meant to say is that Minnesota is my favorite state in the union besides New York.

Happy Now where the hell do you live again? Toronto the best cold place I ever been.

Abguy, you live somewhere in the hicks in upstate New York? No comment

Post as little as you would like and then less..... Lurker means angry fool who is trying to influence sentiment. 

 NOT YOU! 

I think I'm having a heart attack. Too much truth in one sitting!! Breathe...in.....breathe out..... Serenity Now!!

I don't think this has ever happened on TFMetals at one time.

Maybe things aren't as bad as I thought.

Going to reconsider analysis over night.

For those of you enabling the liars......Meh....

Who is with me that I take my list and deliver it to Turd to formerly ban the two liars? 

Trolling, lying, hate speech, and just for being general dip shits? 

Sun, Jul 8, 2018 - 9:30pm
I Run Bartertown
Offline
Joined: Oct 11, 2011
2574
0

the issue?

Is it because I know that the Founding Fathers are White Nationalists?

I know that is at the intersection of Patriotism and your false, hollow egalitarian ideas.

Somebody just make a cogent case that the following is untrue:

"America's Founding Fathers were not White Nationalists. They did not intend for a White Nation. They had a more inclusive view of citizenship than modern White Nationalists do."

I'll be patient. Because it's important. Walking around with such cognitive dissonance is not healthy for you. You "love" this country. You "respect" our great founders. You "love" your grandfathers. But you hate anyone younger than you that even remotely holds their values. Men fought nazis so that 60 years later you could call anyone who shared their worldview a nazi.

Sad.

Sun, Jul 8, 2018 - 9:36pm (Reply to #23239)
I Run Bartertown
Offline
Joined: Oct 11, 2011
2574
0

Green Lantern wrote: Barter

Green Lantern wrote:

Barter and STackhola,

I found your new shamanic animal.

You know I don't go for all that faggotry.

But if I did have a spirit Animal, it would be:

Animal Mother

Animal Mother Tribute
Full Metal Jacket good old fashioned hate

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Doc and TF Partnership Advertisement

Recent Comments

CaptK ...
by phil288, 10 min 30 sec ago
by Solsson, 46 min 21 sec ago
by Solsson, 1 hour 10 min ago
by Turd Ferguson, 2 hours 1 min ago
randomness