Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

26663 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, Jul 1, 2018 - 8:48am
no-one nothing
Offline
-
paia, HI
Joined: Jan 2, 2014
733
4123

Just to be polite AM

traffic was fine

Using tact in real is same as always

i haven’t noticed any difference other than bright nights and long days locLly

worldwide? Well these are crazy times, big news weekly, it seems for 2 years now

if you guys can use charts to actually predict anything lay it down, I’m not gunna chase you.

its your predictions right?

go ahead and predict something

if you predict anything correctly BEFORE it happens 

That would be great 

or Even if you provided an archive if a prediction 

that would be great

smd I would be wrong!

im not scared 

if you guys are “winning” because of Star charts I think we’d all be grateful for the evidence 

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Sun, Jul 1, 2018 - 8:50am
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8183
47878

BTW, the traffic last two

BTW, the traffic last two days was AWFUL!!!

didn't know that trick.

Neuroscience and science of the moon for kids and stackhola. 

https://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/moon.html

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 - 8:59am
no-one nothing
Offline
-
paia, HI
Joined: Jan 2, 2014
733
4123

Why?

why is that most times I drop in its always the same?

i don’t address either of you at all

i just say something

then GL drops 3-4 long winded posts after usually addressing me and belittling and just being a douche

it happens just about every time I post here historically 

Then, after GL acts childish, sometimes AM comes to his rescue

I wonder why that is

Maybe they are profit sharing from AM’s site?

i have no idea 

they are really good at attacking me when I post 

Also, from what I’ve seen, they are very good at telling us that things are going to happen, they haven’t ever said what will happen until after it happens though.

that’s problematic

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Sun, Jul 1, 2018 - 9:03am
no-one nothing
Offline
-
paia, HI
Joined: Jan 2, 2014
733
4123

Ok gl

i was just doing my thing of dropping in rarely to post

but after your nonsense? 

I’ll try to make more time for dots

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Sun, Jul 1, 2018 - 9:10am (Reply to #23047)
Offline
-
Dublin
Ireland
Joined: Jan 20, 2013
3620
24346

stackaloha wrote:.... your

stackaloha wrote:
.... your blah blah, look at the stars shit don’t work on me guy....
argentus maximus wrote:
I am not stepping in between you and GL. But what you said right there is demonstrably wrong. You were totally triggered into going after GL by something you can't see.

I said I was not defending GL I was addressing you!

stackaloha wrote:
i know you and GL are buddies and that’s fine but your rebuttal has no facts so with all due respect its just not very informative if you want to actually predict something that would be great predicting things after the fact doesn’t really mean shit knowing “something” will happen and telling us afterward what happened is what I have experienced with crazy girls i also get that here at dots of you don’t wanna step between, don’t step between but... you did you’re very chivalrous towards each other its kinda cute ps: triggered? Not even, lol nice narrative though i have reality on my side, I don’t feed on feels

.... and your reply is about me defending GL? Facepalm.

You are feeding on feels (in this at least) and you don't know it. You subconsciously had to go after somebody using conscious thought to do it and it happens to be GL. When I said look at yourself it then became me.

Sorry I am not about to explain anything. I already did long ago extensively.

Except this: About the "something will happen" thing which is saying that general forecasts are useless to you. Have you noticed you went after GL as gold dropped like a stone and arrived proximate it's lowest levels in a half year?

Gold's price is an indicator of mass sentiment. Your precise and individual action coincides timing wise with a mass general indication of sentiment.

The mass is made of many individuals, who would have thought it?

BUT the mass - the general - the vague group - indicates, can I say controls, the thinking individual who denies such a possibility at the very same time. A curious person might like to look into that. I have already done so.

But that's just a correlation I noticed among others. If you say it has no absolutely relation to the conversation between Stackaloha and GL this week of all weeks since just following the 2015 low in gold, then you obviously know and that's ok.

Have a great weekend. Enjoy the summer. Peace.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Sun, Jul 1, 2018 - 9:10am
soulscape
Offline
Joined: Nov 14, 2011
70
365

Stackhola, Chill out! You're

Stackhola,

Chill out! You're sounding like Mueller now making things up.

They aren't picking on you.

It's possible you just got a few things wrong.

I'm not picking on you. But AM has over 2 million views because he calls events and markets before they happen. REGULARLY! I'm one of his readers. 

Do the research, and then come back and show us what you discovered.

And go outside and enjoy the holiday weather.

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 - 9:13am
Offline
-
Dublin
Ireland
Joined: Jan 20, 2013
3620
24346

Stackaloha - messages are

Stackaloha - messages are overlapping which makes it tough.

You want to see something weirder than weird I'll show you. No problem.

Skype address on my profile for 1 hour.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Sun, Jul 1, 2018 - 9:15am
I Run Bartertown
Offline
Joined: Oct 11, 2011
2574
0

'ello

Ruffian - love this version

Cowboy Junkies - Sweet Jane

Hey Stack,

"then GL drops 3-4 long winded posts after usually addressing me and belittling and just being a douche"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmer_Rouge

"On arrival at the villages to which they had been assigned, evacuees were required to write brief autobiographical essays. The essay's content, particularly with regard to the subject's activity during the Khmer Republic regime, was used to determine their fate."

Great thing, the internet. Next time around, we can skip that whole autobiographical essay part. Everybody's already ante'd up.

------------------------------------

I think what the tone of debate, the general sense of anxiety in the US, really needs is a second opening in SCOTUS. RBG is not a living creature. She is a Lich. And I think that 'wise goblina' sotomayor has the 'beetus.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, 40 years ago today:

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/community/article/2152911/hong-kong-...

July 1, 1978

• Chinese vice-premier Li Xiannian told British members of parliament visiting Beijing that China intended to start borrowing money from British banks, according to a Financial Times report. Such loans would help China finance the acquisition of “big orders of equipment” that the country’s delegations had apparently been shopping for abroad.

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 - 9:26am
no-one nothing
Offline
-
paia, HI
Joined: Jan 2, 2014
733
4123

Lmao

GL i just read some of what you wrote.

You are quite emotional

i wonder why I scare you?

seems like it’s because I’m pro white, and you’re anti-white

I read where you wrote

”the left is dying”

”the right is dying”

I think it would be great if you explained yourself, because that’s the silliest thing I’ve heard in a while

i literally did laugh out loud

truth?

left is going further left for now

right is going further right now 

nationalism ascending I think that’s unavoidable now unfortunately 

what you said is ludicrous 

left is dead, right is dead?

ain’t you smart?!?

bwaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahs!

that’s a good one

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Sun, Jul 1, 2018 - 9:28am
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8183
47878

Whoo Hooo!! HOT SHIT.

Whoo Hooo!! HOT SHIT.

Stackhola, You Gotta Friend who has your back!!! He always comes bearing gifts.

The illiterates stick together.

AM you were saying something about timing?

What you guys need to understand is that AM is 1000 times nicer than me.

Barter, read that book yet? You promised you'd think about the last bone AM threw you and respond.

tick, tick, tick, tick, 

Socially Acceptable: Technical language is not everyones cup of tea.

Truth: They are not capable of understanding and processing high level information. 

Sparticus? You around. 

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 - 9:32am (Reply to #23053)
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8183
47878

stackaloha wrote:GL i just

stackaloha wrote:

GL i just read some of what you wrote.

You are quite emotional

i wonder why I scare you?

seems like it’s because I’m pro white, and you’re anti-white

I read where you wrote

”the left is dying”

”the right is dying”

I think it would be great if you explained yourself, because that’s the silliest thing I’ve heard in a while

i literally did laugh out loud

truth?

left is going further left for now

right is going further right now 

nationalism ascending I think that’s unavoidable now unfortunately 

what you said is ludicrous 

left is dead, right is dead?

ain’t you smart?!?

bwaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahs!

that’s a good one

good post. NOw go read the one AM posted on your timing. 

2nd lesson, AM is smarter than me because he knows how to give information in a more subdued way that doesn't fry your brain. However, it is usually information that's useful to the rest of the people in the forum other than the ones he is addressing. Somebody benefits. 

Beach time; Have fun. 

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 - 9:34am
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8183
47878

Stackhola, don't be a dick

Stackhola, don't be a dick and go skype with AM. $1000 value. Giving it to you for free.

Then share with Barter. See how that goes. 

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 - 9:47am (Reply to #23055)
I Run Bartertown
Offline
Joined: Oct 11, 2011
2574
0

RED ALERT - ARGENTUS MAXIMUS

Just friendly advice...

I would advise you to do anything in your power to dissuade your friend from vouching for the value of your seminar.

Everyone here knows that he tried to shill for a $250 DNA remixer machine,

and that he paid $89 for this:

2bixtn.jpg

and has a long history of shilling for cans of 'fill the hole in your boomer soul'.

He's a known Merchant. A Peddler. From a long line of Middlemen, I'd guess.

e

r

c

h

a

n

t

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 - 9:51am
no-one nothing
Offline
-
paia, HI
Joined: Jan 2, 2014
733
4123

Good lord

i will agree with you GL

AM is smarter than you

but he did think that it was me that was triggered

which is odd

i just posted without reference to anyone

you’re the one who made it personal

That’s why us right wingers have all the fun

as far as paying AM any money?

I haven’t seen any evidence he’s worthy of my money although I’m open to the possibility.

any old prediction will do

before the fact, I mean

he can’t just predict things after they happen like you though lol

 Because “things” happen on tuesdays too

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Sun, Jul 1, 2018 - 9:52am
Willie
Offline
Joined: Nov 3, 2011
453
2059

breathe in breathe out

Something we all have in common.

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 - 10:05am
no-one nothing
Offline
-
paia, HI
Joined: Jan 2, 2014
733
4123

Now that the nonsense has retreated

ill repost my original point:

All of the craziness going on in the world 

it seems like if someone was trying to connect dots there would be more activity here

More relevant activity to be more precise

what happens when all the boomers pass away and whites are left a minority in America with the socialist brown hordes replacing us?

seems like someone here would give a damn

i suppose this is what you want?

heaven forbid you protect your children and grandchildren.

that’s racist

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Sun, Jul 1, 2018 - 10:16am (Reply to #23059)
Offline
-
Dublin
Ireland
Joined: Jan 20, 2013
3620
24346

stackaloha wrote:i will agree

stackaloha wrote:
i will agree with you GL AM is smarter than you but he did think that it was me that was triggered which is odd i just posted without reference to anyone you’re the one who made it personal That’s why us right wingers have all the fun as far as paying AM any money? I haven’t seen any evidence he’s worthy of my money although I’m open to the possibility. any old prediction will do before the fact, I mean he can’t just predict things after they happen like you though lol Because “things” happen on tuesdays too

OK, that's fine.

I was not "OFFERING" ANYTHING WITH A PRICE ON IT, NOT TRYING TO "SELL" ANYTHING. There was no "product" involved, merely a person, me. It was a simple open door to do as you wished with. I was willing to have a chat and visually show you a few things you have probably never had the opportunity to see, during a conversation in which you could ask me questions and get straight answers.

There is nor was any ulterior motive. We owe each other nothing. I returned my profile to "noskype" format.

Best of the day to all. It's out into the garden for me now - to plant a squash bed, some cucumbers and lettuce.

Cheers

AM

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Sun, Jul 1, 2018 - 10:39am (Reply to #23060)
I Run Bartertown
Offline
Joined: Oct 11, 2011
2574
0

with due respect, stack

'white this, white that'

It's well established in this yearly year of our year 2018,

that language like this is dehumanizing. 

Please use "people-first language".

We are People of Light.

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 - 10:54am
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10678
63919

Jackass

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sun, Jul 1, 2018 - 11:15am
no-one nothing
Offline
-
paia, HI
Joined: Jan 2, 2014
733
4123

AM

just for public dots record:

I live in the mountains now, no real internet, so no skype

im using data on my iPhone to drop in here

i sent AM a PM because although I’m skeptical of predictions, I am open minded.

It’s a very generous offer and I do appreciate it.

i asked for a rain check, But I’m not sure if that is something a good Irishman would be familiar with frankly lol.

either way, thx and good day everybody

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Best Price Online, Buy Gold and Silver Today!
randomness