Please note, the site will be offline during overnight hours while we perform an upgrade. We will also need to disable posting of comments at approximately 9pm Eastern. Thank you for your patience.

DOTS....

26639 posts / 0 new
Last post
abguy4
abguy4's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/15/2011
Hat Tips: 15148
Posts: 1881
Cycles, cycles, cycles, everywhere ya look

Sooo lovely that we have a dozen posts that I could sink my gums into, huh~!? O Happy Daze. Thanks ya’ll.

That’s definitely a cycle I’ve noted on Dots. I mean the comings an goings of the level of contributions. Cycles, cycles , cycles. Ya’ll know I am totally into something called,  “Root Cause Analysis,” which is the name for a practice of continuously digging deeper into an observation or effect or problem, until the root causal factors are exposed. Eg. When I read the laboriously presented short essays here about the Weather, I note that we can all identify with the symptoms that are in some ways related to the weather patterns/cycles. Yet still, with all our increasing data, accurate predictions escape us. Let me venture a reason for that; We are looking at the symptoms and thinking they are the causes.  From this viewpoint – RCA – we view volcanoes and shifting magnetic fields as symptoms, see? In RCA we ask, “WTF caused the volcano and the shift in the magnetic field? The foundational hypothesis in RCA is; they did not just happen – NOTHING just happens. NOTHING. JUST. HAPPENS. ((aside - work that into an explanation/definition of Natural)). So, that being the basis of RCA, where do we go Re da weather? We look at the background conditions, which are what we call the Cosmic Initiators. Recall the lady I posted who is focused on the effects of the emanations of SOL. OK, that’s a big % part of the picture, and there’s tons of data to link SOL’s energy patterns with Earth weather, human events etc.

But, not gud enuf for our RCA. Who or what is affecting SOL? Is SOL just a dumb explosion sitting in the void, and by happenstance are we just bags of chemicals, like cows grazing in the field? Nooooooooo.

There is an intelligence behind SOL, she is being affected by something we call the Cosmic wind, or “different energetic backgrounds or regions in Space”,  which shift both Sol and Earth and consciousness, and the weather. Greater more cosmically sensitive minds than mine have pondered this subject thousands of years ago – the ancient Indians and Maya and Egyptians. And the loving Hathors, ( who the Egyptians so luved that they carved them  into stone~!) talked to us about the background songs of “the music of the spheres”. WTF is that?

They actually speak to us in song. They may be the Muses. Hint; When they speak to us they use a song we know. Ever have a song appear in yur head - maybe upon waking? Look at those ears – I’m frkn jealous……………….they are a very Sound based race of ET’s who have had much to do with bringing music here. O wait…………… were you thinking music was just Natural?

Everything here, was brought here…………………………..no exceptions

Well, it seems that there is a ‘’song’’ being played in the Cosmos. There is a Cosmic song in the etheric background folks~! It's the set of cycles in the background, that is behind the weather and well, everything else. IF you have the ‘ears’ to hear. It’s one of the Natural human talents that is currently being blocked by tptb ( that’s a whole essay that we’ve touched upon here before; haarp, ELF, dumbing-down poisoning, prison planet etc. Today’s ‘music’ is being used to dumb-down the kids).  And what is music? From a ‘cycles’ viewpoint it is a harmonious collection of frequencies that have mathematically and emotionally compatible notes and over tones, And when we graph a note, we see a cycle. And what can affect our emotions as fast as music? Music affects us on an emotional level, and so extend observation of that to realize that there is a Cosmic song being played that affects the Earth’s and Sol’s emotions/consciousness/space weather. Skip to the bottom line; We are moving into a higher frequency region of Space where lower frequency entities are going to find existence impossible. But the little bug fkers are not going to go without shitting on the game board, that they feel they own. Look at the demonic defiance in Strzok’s face and tell me it’s my lying eyes.

So, there is a higher intelligence in the background, and we observe her consciousness as music or a song and we are riding on the Waves. The song lasts for millennia’s and we are trying to figure-out the song by listening to three notes. Can you name that tune in three notes or less? lol.

This has been an attempt to summarize some observations of a book; The World Is Sound :’’ Music and the Landscape of Consciousness ‘’. I thought a better title would have been ‘’the Cosmos is sound’’ – but that gets complicated so……………

51RR19SKCJL.jpg

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/15/2011
Hat Tips: 47856
Posts: 8101
abguy4 wrote:That’s

abguy4 wrote:

That’s definitely a cycle I’ve noted on Dots. I mean the comings an goings of the level of contributions. Cycles, cycles , cycles. Ya’ll know I am totally into something called,  “Root Cause Analysis,” which is the name for a practice of continuously digging deeper into an observation or effect or problem, until the root causal factors are exposed. Eg. When I read the laboriously presented short essays here about the Weather, I note that we can all identify with the symptoms that are in some ways related to the weather patterns/cycles. Yet still, with all our increasing data, accurate predictions escape us. Let me venture a reason for that; We are looking at the symptoms and thinking they are the causes. 

Your post and AM's post have put my mind into a place that I'll call "processing" What is that? It is that you both hit on some "eternal" observation and something opens up and something more comes through.  Those are the posts that make you want to come back for more and serve to enlighten and spur more thoughtful commentary. 

It's more than linear information you are giving.  You're both presenting something more than information.  It invites the mind to contemplate.   It also establishes an upward flow, than it goes down, and when it hits a low bottom (and sometimes takes awhile) one of you might introduce an idea that brings it back up.  So there is an ebb and flow even in our conversations because no one person can flow without the dynamic of a group entity.   No Man Is an Island as they say. 

The part of your post that I bolded, highlighted, and italics was nearly identical to the theme that somehow magically appeared in my brain  after reading AM's post although I was peculating on how to express it.   AM's post didn't appear out of a void, either did your's, and that's how DOTS works.  ONe idea flows into the next, and sometimes one idea creates oppositional tension resulting in a Simpsons like cartoon. 

Than a part of my brain says why bother doing what you did?  Providing a deeper context for understanding.   Than another part says because you need to express it for yourself.  Seeing it,  for your own understanding of the dynamic that shows up here and in live everywhere.   It applies to everything, weather, health, markets, geopolitics because what we are dealing with is a struggle of understanding of our "Lenses of Perception"  The human body works like weather, and works like markets.   How we see things, how we observe, how we measure reality, and how we react to other people's lenses of perception.   

I'll probably mull this over as I go about my business, because that is often the way things come to me.  Doing the laundry or cleaning dishes are the best.   

AM, I now want to address one idea that you made before and solidified in your post as the final thought on the subject.  

We all didn't ignore your posts with the cartoons.  We all didn't ignore your many posts during GV inflection points suggesting there were higher influences causing our behavior.  Even if you perceived that we were because the behavior you were commenting on continued.   I'm pretty sure I've come quite close to the dynamics that cause those behaviors.  I have some, i might or might not have the ones that you specifically look at.  

We all didn't ignore your many posts explaining the dynamics of time.  Some of us even took the time to investigate those idea's on our own.  But forget those for moment.  I want to recall two of your very excellent posts that have showed up here in the past.   

One regarding invisible forces and Tank Man.  And one even a bit more esoteric, the Burning Bush.  A funny thing happened with the Burning Bush, eventually a text came my way that duplicated the decoding of the meaning of the burning bush as a "codex" if you will. So that gave me another chance, on my own, to look at it.  There is nothing "wrong" with that interpretation.  No gigantic lapses of reason.  No gigantic leaps of faith but a very insightful and clever way of getting past literal meaning.    But I suggested, there was more. 

I proposed a different interpretation based on my experience which I am certain has equal validity, and solid basis of reality but also very hidden.   Than I say to myself, well maybe at different levels they both can be true and I either incorporate it to get fuller understanding or I look for some fallacy within the one that calculates correctly but doesn't incorporate a "larger" picture.   So instead of rejecting your idea, I tried to incorporate it but point blank said to you I believe there is more.  Same thing with tank man.  But than I knew the conclusion when you did a follow up post and asserted the same thing in the same way without any change.  So I concluded you either didn't consider the alternative point of view or rejected it. 

Again with Tank Man, I have NO disagreement with how one man going up against these huge forces is a risk of huge proportions, maybe insanity, and applied it in the Bundy case.   We are not alone in that interpretation because Nassim TAleb concluded the same thing at the time using his very academic form of logic and wrote on araticle on the whole thing.    But it was summarily dismissed by the whole because the "emotive" element of going up against Goliath was too strong to look at the more subtle parts.  

While I am not going to duplicate a couple of posts, on a number of occasions, I've talked about how when events constellate around a point in time, there is a greater meaning to those events that meets the eye.   I know you know this and all the Gann analysts know this and many will produce charts correlating market, and geopolitical events to certain planetary forces.  But I'm saying more.... In another words, I have another lense of perception to put onto that one that isn't just pulling lint out of my pocket just to say something.   

So what I'm saying with Tank Man is essentially agreeing with you that there are so many forces acting in the world that it's hard to know what force at anytime is effecting men to act in certain ways.   But I've also ascerted that the planetary forces are not the final say in things and maybe not even the highest trigger of events.  And these events might have a deeper metaphorical message like Abguy suggests that crop circles do.   

I never mentioned what I thought the pepple in the pond was that send ripples out in the world that created so many events around a specific point in time,  San Francisco earthquake during a baseball game, the taking down of the Berlin Wall,  the finding of gold bullion on a spanish vessel.   Because there is a personal element in giving that away.  So I allude to it.   

Now, I'm not picking on you either.  Other than to say, I see your experience, and I as much as anybody on these forums, and maybe more, accept the info you give out as a "gift" as a sharing of "wisdom" and if I don't pursue it at that time, I put it on the clip board to later revisit.  

All I am saying in certain situations, you and I have different "Lenses of Perception" on certain events.  And while I knew you were alluding to certain behaviors here (although I might have missed your specific reference), I continued not because I was ignoring your message or was too thick to get it.  But I was acting out of a different "Lense of Perception"  Your response to such activities is very much different than mine.  I see the wisdom in yours and I understand where you are coming from, and when you act differently from me in those situations, I don't say to you, you've ignored everything I said (although sometimes I wonder if you're getting my message?).  Because you repeat the same patterns too but I understand that you are acting out of your perceptions which might not be a program that is emanating from out there.  

Myself, and others here see the time and effort you put in to your posts.  Sometimes your posts are said in such a unique, eloquent and compelling way, it's hard to find a parallel out there of people able to make the observation in such a compelling way.  And when you do it that way, I'm one of the people that can't resist further pursing the idea.   And sometimes you say things in such a convincing way that's easy just to accept something without trying to solve the problem because people will just assume it's right because of the manner that you say it.  (I've seen that too).  

So keeping each other on our toes is not a mean spirited way of exchanging information.  Challenging somebody is not saying, I don't like you.   Saying to somebody you are wrong, is not attempt at castrating somebody unless it is.    

Your logic in the Simpson case comes off to me"All fights are due to external programming that you are unaware of and unwilling to look at"  Or your actions are result of this particular causality that I've identified.   

Well maybe it is.   And maybe it isn't.  But you repeating your absolute certainty of causation, doesn't indicate your entertaining another explanation for events or behaviors.   However, I propose to you that through this next out of bounds Mars transit connected to the eclipse that it is possible that none of the things that should happen here, have to happen here.  All the dysfunction cycles that we track occur because men in politics can't behave themselves.  They don't follow the rules. Otherwise, many of these cycles would disappear.   But that would be a cycle too.  

You showed up here just in time!! Perfect timing.  Because if nobody had attempted to answer my question, it would have been a hell of alot scarier and revealing that we are dealing with a gulf in "Lenses of Perception" and our ability as a collective to connect dots using different lenses of perceptions and how both parts of the brain can't work at the same time, and outer events that we choose to comment on we keep trying to solve the riddle of what's going on because  we keep try­ing to solve the mystery of life the way we study chemical and physical reactions.  It is time to recognize how important our lenses of perception are, and how uncon­sciously they shape everything we see.

Therefore, using the wrong lens can blind us. Imagine using a microscope to study stars, or a telescope to understand atoms. Until we find the right “schemas” or “perceptual sets,” as psychologists call lenses, we’ll keep miss­ing the secret of life and understanding what is unfolding in front of us.  

You deal with it from an honest and humanitarian approach.  You say, "Come closer"  Let me show you something interesting.   And find a way to examine the puzzle that might help them see it.   I do too but NOT for everyone.  And there lies our different Lense of Perception of how to deal with people that have summarily rejected the gifts over and over and over again.   

My writing is not clean here.  Idea's not flushed out and edited for maximum effect so I hope that I've made a lucid case why the Simpson cartoon might not be the final answer on why you saw what you saw and it didn't stop despite your best efforts that might not have anything to do with ignoring your message. 

AGXIIK
AGXIIK's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/11/2012
Hat Tips: 17074
Posts: 1279
Boooo Yaaaaah! Abguy4 First on page 1200

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner 

Sorry- 

I got nothing today except work,  so cheers to the Disavoweds who are pounding their alphabet pianos, keeping the gig going

Well maybe a couple of things

It's said the winners write the history  Apparently they reset the clocks and calendars too

Before he wrote the Dune series, Frank Herbert wrote a series of novels about the protagonist of BuSab, Bureau of Sabotage.  Intertwined in that series were a couple of stories about Caladan, an intelligent sun. 

Abguy4, you note there is an intelligence behind SOL, affected by the cosmic wind.  I can get that because we really don't have a notion of intelligence, even to the animals that live amongst us. To discard or demean other forms of intelligence, even those so esoteric that is stretches our minds to accept that notion, does not reflect well on our own intelligence.

The cosmic wind appears to be rising.  as some note the cosmic ray levels, space 'stuff' that we are moving through and other energetic stuff that is impacting all things in our solar system. It stands to reason that SOL, a variable star, is going though another cycle that brings down its energy level, cooling the earth.  This cycle might be called an intellectual response, a defense against the most highly energetic phase we find ourselves in at the moment

Imagine that SOL was our benefactor.  She is looking out for us. Homo Sap has lived on this planet for eons. Life as we know it evolved 3 plus billion years ago. I use conventional knowledge as a basis to hypothesize  that SOL is watching out for us. 

SOL must protect herself, knowing that the external energies coursing through our solar system and neighboring star systems is a periodic event that, if let run to extremes, might cause SOL to overheat and destroy all life on Earth. 

The warm and cold phases that take place over 500 years, 15,000 years or on an order of multi million years are not extinction level events. They are endurable even if we Homo Saps have to adapt and acclimatize ourselves to the changes.  We are very very good in rolling with the weather, volcanic and solar cycles.

I'm just spit balling this one since the only way I can see it right now is from both the human intelligence realm as well as positing that intelligence to SOL and the externalities of cosmic energies that affect SOL is real.

Trying to think in a different manner would be like trying to understand how intelligence in a ray of light or a bold of electricity might operate.  I might not be up to that task

__________________

AGXIIK

Ruffian
Ruffian's picture
Ought oh

The self purge of Twitter has begun with hollyweirdos, pols and pundits deleting their entire accounts. They think they can cut and run but nothing disappears forever..... Just a lil  more work is all. 

Keep your shade ....while you can 

abguy4
abguy4's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/15/2011
Hat Tips: 15148
Posts: 1881
we are paying Homage to a relative dumb-ass.

the 1200 was co-inky-dink. You believe in co-inky-dink, right?

Before he wrote the Dune series, Frank Herbert wrote a series of novels about the protagonist of BuSab, Bureau of Sabotage.  Intertwined in that series were a couple of stories about Caladan, an intelligent sun. 

So you read Herbert and he was arguably as far-out as Science Fiction ever was in his day – or ever, and you recall the Caladan, the intelligent Star. That was an esoteric spiritual notion, beyond imagination for a conventional western mind in those days. And a stretch for most now. Yet, you grasped it and recalled. “……….the Lady doth protest too much, me thinks.” You are obviously totally up to the task

And since I’m calling you out for begging-off, I’d have to include Ruffio in the group who say ‘I’m not up to the task’ when obviously she is totally. I’m sorta low on my psycho-analysis tank, so tell me, whassup with that guys? C’mon, its just you me and the internet here. Spill yur guts.

Now, Since YOU brought it up…………………………what form do you think a much higher intelligence, a more advanced being, (say 5D, 7D?) might have?
A little ball of light, OR,  maybe a big ball of light. One  that maybe has a life-time of a self-sustained billion years? HMmmmmm….like a Sun?

Or maybe a Star is just an accidental  hole in the void where Light leaks in from the other side………………….but then, where would it be leaking from? RCA wants to know.

Speaking of Suns, how about Betelgeuse – which is the size of our solar system. Our dear ole Sol is classified as a yellow dwarf. IF intelligence were measured in size, we are paying Homage to a relative dumb-ass. Where would that place Us on the scale of Intelligence?

Let's have fun, 50 sec.

and then if that wetted yur appetite;

Ruffian
Ruffian's picture
Top keks

Sarah Silverman just threatened anon at cuckchan over the pedogate hunt. We are waiting you sick ass bitch. Lulzzzz we are ruining people's incomes and lives. Poor things 

argentus maximus
argentus maximus's picture
Offline
Joined: 01/20/2013
Hat Tips: 24335
Posts: 3521
Super post Abguy4.

Super post Abguy4.

__________________

argentus maximus
Rhythm and Price
http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html
This analysis - global markets

AGXIIK
AGXIIK's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/11/2012
Hat Tips: 17074
Posts: 1279
Well, Abguy4, you caught me trying to be humble

Dang, busted. 

It's thing about me that when I dive off the deep end into a subject that I can only spitball based on a few tenuous dots from decades gone by, and acknowledging solar bodies as intelligent is a large leap at the same time that it's not a large leap, I also don't like to be called out as an effing dumb ass.   I promise I won't be a chickenshit when speculating on these subjects again.  The content of thinking on the multi-variate  DOTS commentaries should not be undermined by someone coming at a subject from a wishy washy standpoint.

Funny thing about Herbert.  His first books were some of his most interesting. They did step way outside the mainstream of authors of that era.  I particularly liked BUSAB.   Nothing like a government agency tasked with blowing up any bureaucracy that became dangerous entrenched.  We need some of that today. 

Yellow Dwarf?   Now I kind of feel sorta sorry for SOL.  The Yellow Dwarf on the Yellow Bus.  The good thing about being a small sun is the typical lifespan of a Forrest Gump star can be measured in hundred billion year ranges.

Maybe this kindly gentle slow variable sun is just the right IQ to manage such a pack of feeble mindeds that occupy the third dimensional third rock from the sun, minding and biding her time as our caretaker until we figure out what's what and evolve.

When you think of it, we've screwed up as a species so many times that it would take a very special type of caretaker, a grand motherly type, to have the patience to deal with Homo Sap. 

In the entire animal kingdom, we are the only ones who sell out our fellow humans for a percentage.  There's some atoning to do on that score.  Fortunately our better angels win out very often too.

Now, what is the IQ of a galaxy if the suns are its neurons,  axons and dendrites? 

There are no accidents in the universe.  1200 was preordained as your top spot.

__________________

AGXIIK

Ruffian
Ruffian's picture
Ab

ill take  that compliment but we both know you gotta dumb it down for me. 

I have a sack of questions that I can't even begin to put in a question form, the few times I've managed to. You were able the give me peace of mind. I'm sure you forgot the expanding universe but I used to think about that every other day. You had no idea what a relief you agreed and then explained why. 

I wish I could catch up to speed but my very best isn't good enough at all. I'm not be humble it's just fact. 

Hawking didnt even get the phrase I like right. The correct one would read strange than most of us can understand. 

Keep writing cuz I'm reading. Thx ! 

Btw I didn't see dune - just listed on a tv scroll. 

HappyNow
HappyNow's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/14/2011
Hat Tips: 3102
Posts: 1334
Ruffian.  Dune.  Don’t see

Ruffian.  Dune.  Don’t see the movie.  Do read the book.

__________________

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.

Ruffian
Ruffian's picture
Happy

I barely watch tv at all. Exception is old black and white horror and sci fi movies and anything Godzilla ..... Although all the new ones suck. 

I get the biggest kick out of Bella Lugosi and Godzilla stomping Tokyo to this day. 

I also like foreign horror stories that actually tell a story on no budget. 

Ruffian
Ruffian's picture
So who rattles the

rothschilds. 

Hint : Aldobrandini family 

Ruffian
Ruffian's picture
Not a peep in the msm

But both coasts are reeling from the reveals. We had no idea of the competition. Doesn't matter cuz there are volume more to dump. Lotta pervs sweating ....so is the Comey crew. It was only a matter of time before they turned on their own. Now they are going to have to answer for their perversions. Because like Harvey they ALL knew. The threats are funny as hell. I'll try to post some later. 

It's all collapsing .... 

Solsson
Solsson's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/14/2013
Hat Tips: 3812
Posts: 955
Green Lantern wrote:I am

Green Lantern wrote:

I am going into my refrigerator, and making a peanut butter, pork,ice cream and banana, pancake, with artificial strawberry syrup and red kidney bean sandwich.  And I'll come back here and make the biggest human stink in history.  

With that diet your are manipulating (drastically shortening) your poop cycle blewhahahaha ...

Ok, how about a multicultural answer? Presenting the multicultural calendar, with a lot of goodies in it.

Moonths:
Originally, one month was the time between two full months or the number of days needed for the moon to circulate around the world. This way of measuring time is called lunar, based on the lunar year by 354 days. When printed almanacs became more common, the astronomical month lost its function. In modern calendars, the number of days per month is not dependent on the movement of the moon but is 1/12 of a year and is adjusted after the SOL year.

There are about 40 different calendars around the world and these are divided into three different ways to measure time.

In the solar calendar, the earth's orbit around the sun, is used the day and the year as units. In order for these to go together, some years are "shot years," leap year ie. One day is added in February. Leap years fall every four years with years evenly divisible by 4 (ex 2004) except those centuries that are not evenly divisible by 4 (1900 was not a year of scratch, but 2000). The current Gregorian calendar that most of the world uses is a pure solar calendar, but it has its roots in the old Babylonian that was a solar moon calendar.

In the moon calendar, the day and the synodic month is to be matched and then the year is not important. The Islamic calendar is based on the moon's cycle around the world. One month is from new moon to new moon. Since the different phases of the moon repeat with a range of 29 days, 12 hours and 44 minutes with a variation of 1/2 day, it consists of a month of either 29 or 30 days. Therefore, the same month - for example Ramadan - 29 days a part year and 30 days second year. Since it is always 12 months in a year, the number of days in a month amounts to 353, 354 or 355. All month's days move backwards in the solar year and complete their cycle in about 33 years.

Sun-monthly calendar, such as The Jewish becomes very complicated. The Jewish timing is based on a combination of moon and solar calendar. The months follow all the phases of the moon, but are complemented by leap months so that the weekends fall in the correct season. The months are 30 and 29 days every second year. There are seven leap months during a 19-year cycle. It is pushed in between schvat and adar. In order to meet certain calendar conditions, the length of the year and the weekends of some saints, the cheschvan and kislev days are shortened and one day after certain conditions. The Jewish year is 353, 354 or 355 days plus a possible 30-day leap month.

Hindus and Chinese also use this month, with changes for seasonal changes.

Lunar year 354days, Solar year 365. 365-354=11days per year and to align the Sol-Earth-Moon (the real trinity) it takes approx. 33years->11*33=363=close to a full Solar year.

The Solar system is a giant complex Cosmic clock and we are walking biological clocks, synchronized with the great cosmic clock our creator.

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/15/2011
Hat Tips: 47856
Posts: 8101
I'd like to share an image.

I'd like to share an image.  An image that I frankly have never entertained.   

And you? 

EX-ROTHSCHILD FOUND HANGING FROM DOORKNOB

Which begs the question, how high are their doorknobs? 

https://gizadeathstar.com/2018/07/ex-rothschild-found-hanging-from-doorknob/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+GizaDeathStar+%28Giza+Death+Star%29

abguy4
abguy4's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/15/2011
Hat Tips: 15148
Posts: 1881
my page? Ok, these have to be on it

Since AG is awarding me the page - and Ruffio likes 'expanding' theories - I'll re-post two of my favorite videos -- for the newbies, and well because I can watch them again an again. Very short ones; 3 min and 30 sec each

this is soooo inspired........

abguy4
abguy4's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/15/2011
Hat Tips: 15148
Posts: 1881
just my knee-jerk analysis

my first reaction to the story (if true?) is that the murderers are sending a message, to wit: Of course you can't very well hang yourself from a door knob, ergo you were killed and the body was hung there, in ritual fashion. Sounds very reminiscent of the way the crime families send a message, or the same for three letter agencies, who are also criminal orgs. just my knee-jerk analysis.

Is the message, something like; "Once you are in, (the Family), you have to die to get out."??

argentus maximus
argentus maximus's picture
Offline
Joined: 01/20/2013
Hat Tips: 24335
Posts: 3521
How?

Tie rope to doorknob.

Throw rope over top of door.

Go to other side of door, stand on chair ........

Or be recipient of  assistance for same...

__________________

argentus maximus
Rhythm and Price
http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html
This analysis - global markets

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/15/2011
Hat Tips: 47856
Posts: 8101
abguy4 wrote: Since AG is

abguy4 wrote:

Since AG is awarding me the page - and Ruffio likes 'expanding' theories - I'll re-post two of my favorite videos -- for the newbies, and well because I can watch them again an again. Very short ones; 3 min and 30 sec each

this is soooo inspired........

so there were no oceans when, he, you know who, created the earth? 

argentus maximus
argentus maximus's picture
Offline
Joined: 01/20/2013
Hat Tips: 24335
Posts: 3521
My text Vegas question post

My text Vegas question post #23536 of 11 July asked if :

argentus maximus wrote:
Anybody read anything about the Vegas concert shooting lately? It seems to have drifted out of the public discussion.

Anybody see or read say during the last few days? Anything at all? Even going back through old materials about it ....If you did keep schtum. But please hat tip this post if you were exposed intentionally or unintentionally to that subject.

I will come back with why ......

But earlier on July  9th #23477  I had posted two cartoon links. The first was a Simpsons clip, the Lisa Lionheart doll story, where Lisa developed a doll which would be empowering for those playing with it. Ans in which the peer girls Lisa wanted to help were just happy to keep on doing what they always did. Showing them something better was not enough. Something to think about when talking with other people about what comes up in TFMR or DOTS. The average normie needs more than a reason to change, in my view they need pain or hurt from not making the change, and even after that many simply can't. And the simplicity and idiocy of the crux in that story, when Smithers says "But she's (Stacy) got a new hat!" is so telling of the weakness of humanity over a bauble of questionable value.

Yesterday Ozymandias  made a post on TFMR Main St which touched on this, though focusing on IQ (I believe it goes way beyond IQ, but certainly IQ is a big part). Ozymandias's post is well worth repeating

Ozymandias wrote:
  But don’t forget that 52 million Americans have an I.Q. of 85 or less. That’s just the way it is when you use a bell shaped distribution curve for developing an Intelligence Quotient. And remember that it is 85 OR LESS. I have to work with a large number of the public and it requires some discussion and explanation of choices and requires some understanding. Many of these people try, but their oars are simply not long enough to reach the water. I am not a formal educator but I see my granddaughter doing extremely well in elementary school but she doesn’t reason well until she is challenged to do so. She seems to believe what she is told by a teacher is always correct or else they would not be telling her a particular “fact”. Fortunately she is bright and will think outside of the box when challenged but I think many of the disseminators of “facts” know that there are 52 million that will just accept whatever they are told. I don’t know the solution but I am always trying to get people to reason; not just accept my positions but reason.

I am going to Keep Stacking and I always like a sale.......

Returning to my post on July  9th #23477  The second cartoon link I posted, is reproduced below in visual of the final frame minus YT link and plus  one tiny tweak edited to the picture (in this still, not in the video!) to provoke instinctive survival reasons for readers' self protection inner wiring to tell mind to take a short double check that indeed "all is ok":

It's in the unconscious pattern recognition process. Many people will have unconsciously considered similarity before settling on the difference between Belvaggio and Mandalay's architecture, and then subconscious mind moved on from the represented (possible) threat. The country western music playing is generically similar and also different.

The period since was close to 8 months or 34 weeks, both Fibonacci series numbers, since that day. Usually an anniversary like that (falling during the month of June) brings previous experiences from deeper storage back to upper levels of the mind. And the hat tips indicated that several people considered that they were exposed to (materials published by someone else provoked to write), or had recently spontaneously self-considered for some reason or other, the events of that day.

So some emotions or thoughts are just later resonances of previous chimes within ourselves, but others (of the same event) might be externally created/caused for intentional gain by another party. The same "string" tugging at us to do something could be both at the same time, and often are.

On the mainstream media's scuzzy use of visual presentation of mental cues to lead, herd and invoke fear on viewers try this:

Apologies for rambling but I wanted to wrap up those few posts, and the rest seemed to pop up today and become relevant.

__________________

argentus maximus
Rhythm and Price
http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html
This analysis - global markets

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "DOTS...."