26658 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Apr 3, 2018 - 9:53am (Reply to #20882)
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10736
64164

I tend to take what is useful, and leave the rest of it.

I don't put the Seth material on any particular pedestal, like so many other sources, it's just information, and when you boil it down, it's basically just the informed opinion of one particular entity.

It's quite possible that Seth was trying to work within a Judeo Christian construct, since that is probably the audience he was trying most to reach.

It's also the audience most in need of redirection since they are so indoctrinated into an objectively false construct and belief system.

It has also been said that even Jesus Christ needed to express certain concepts in a manner comprehendible to first century Jews, which didn't work out very well, as well as others of different ideological constructs, with which he had marginally better success.

Thank you for the reply,

I've still got plenty of material to go through concerning the nature of the individual soul, before I start to focus on mass consciousness. 

At least I find most of his material reasonably comprehensible, and I like a narrative that is both plainspoken and informative.

It seems to be reasonably useful in the pursuit of "knowing thyself", which is always a good starting point for understanding anything else.

Have a nice day.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, Apr 3, 2018 - 1:00pm
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8170
47854

Hey Ruffian, Seems you and

Hey Ruffian, 

Seems you and me now have alot in common!!devilwink

Please come down to the security office by the end of the day to have your photo ID taken that will allow you into our meetings. Team luncheons are held every Thursday between 1pm and 2pm. The company picnic is scheduled for July 1st in Langley Park.

Now for the terse, yet informative response.

If you are a person that has been reading this forum over the years AND have totally ignored how a person who would want to gain your favor, embed themselves in this community, influence your decision making, distract you, ensure you ignore ancient understanding of the modern world, and how the best way to go about it and use proven techniques to do it, you walk away with NO understanding of these dynamics. SHAME ON YOU. FOR YOU ARE THE IMPOSTER!!! TO CLAIM ANY FORM OF ENLIGHTENMENT separate from the mass consciousness and then to POST misleading, blatantly FALSE information about another member is APPREHENSIBLE. 

Now some of you are thinking to yourself, settle down GL. She is an elderly widow farmer living by herself out in the wilderness so cut her some slack whose popularity stems from her apparent innocence and her ability to post the same post about the intelligence of adding to your stack despite price dynamics for the last 7 years. Yeah, it's all very cute. Until one day, she goes to the sheriff and accuses an innocent man of raping her goat.

Whatever reason Ruffian changes her photo HAS NO connection to an AGENDA!!! where does this sudden ephiphany and bravado to come in here and make personal accusation come from? Do you think you are really convincing anybody? Do you think that anybody here believes that for one moment? Anymore than anybody else really believes that I'm divulging the secrets and timing of economic turning points resembles the agenda of a member of the TPTB ?

You're out of your league here. You're off base and You're OUT OF ORDER. Now because you are elderely and lack any form of sophistication in your analysis of events, finances, and peoples motives, I'd just assume to take away your car key's and give you the money to call a taxi service.

While Ruffian and I are probably miles apart on some issues, we seem to have one thing in common. We're the wrong people to play rookie dective on. We are the wrong people to test your layman psychological, illogical theories upon. Ruffian might even be more tactful than me. But for Christ sake, call her multiple personalities because she CHANGES her picture.

I call this the turning point ..... THE END OF REASON has arrived.

With all the conversations we've had about morality, natural law, and basically doing the right thing, should we turn a blind eye to lawless youths or the elderly and infirmed? I feel bad for her personal tragedy, but that doesn't give her a free pass to post PAB. I'd prefer that her post be deleted on the account of ignorance for the same reason that most of you want the liberal establishment ended for their endless lies. While the magntitute of the two are different, it's the samething.

There are people who are overtly lying about Trump. But the vast majority of their followers, just don't know any better. 

Tue, Apr 3, 2018 - 1:30pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Apr 3, 2018 - 2:01pm (Reply to #20884)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Apr 3, 2018 - 2:04pm (Reply to #20881)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Apr 3, 2018 - 2:14pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Apr 3, 2018 - 2:30pm (Reply to #20870)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Apr 3, 2018 - 3:30pm
Offline
-
Dublin
Ireland
Joined: Jan 20, 2013
3637
24402

The enigma that is Ruffian

The enigma that is Ruffian .....

I expect that after decades of bounding around while seated on top of all those horses the molecules of her rear and those of the horses backs may have got mixed together under such agitation and vibrations with the result that by now she could even be part woman part horse. devil

An equine enigma possibly ..... smiley

Katie Rose you're welcome in DOTS, but I think you missed the target on that one somewhat.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Tue, Apr 3, 2018 - 3:50pm
ancientmoney
Offline
-
Madison, WI
Joined: Jun 19, 2012
4340
29319

Katie Rose's opinion is hers...

Everyone is entitled to speak their piece. She did. I have to agee that Ruffian has become more eloquent compared to her initial offerings--and more urbane as well.

Not that she wasn't urbane and eloquent at the start--she just didn't show it then.

I don't know Katie Rose from Adam, but she has a right to say what she thinks.

Tue, Apr 3, 2018 - 4:09pm
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10736
64164

Always welcome here

picture-3208.jpg picture-2711.jpg

That doesn't mean I have to agree with either of you. wink

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, Apr 3, 2018 - 4:14pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Apr 3, 2018 - 4:37pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Apr 3, 2018 - 4:48pm
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8170
47854

I see the damage control

I see the damage control operation is in full swing. 

"I don't know Katie Rose from Adam, but she has a right to say what she thinks."

NO She DOES NOT.

This is a fundamental and flawed interpretation of free speech. She is free to throw hate speech at Ruffian, but she is not free to throw slander or libel. Under common law, derived from natural law, a defamatory statement that is not provable constitutes a criminal crime.

Ruffian changes her picture, her behavior is different on somedays or from her early appearance. (or my good spelling days and bad spelling days) HAS ZERO correlation to her being a person that seeks to undermine the group thought process. If Ruffian was trying to persuade you, using any number of techniques, make you believe a falsehood (which was NOT the allegation and none was put forward) then that would be the first thing you mention.

HOw she comports herself in a forum only speakers to her particular personality, not her associations or purpose for being here. 

This is a logical fallacy because it draws a conclusion based on a false premise. 

I can call you an idiot. I am free to do so under free speech because it is simply a statement. Yet, it is still an ad hominem. Now if I said you are an idiot, therefore you are wrong" This is an ad hominem because I am attacking you, not any argument you've made. Implicit in Katie Roses accusation is that Ruffian is a disinformation agent with an agenda because an ad hominem has an underlying implication of spreading a false hood. 

Her statement feels under a natural law umbrella, and it fails under criteria of logic, 

Tue, Apr 3, 2018 - 4:50pm
I Run Bartertown
Offline
Joined: Oct 11, 2011
2574
0

Sheeeeit

I still see the horse avatar. Is that pic Fix posted you Ruffian? surpriseDamn. I would have been more polite, and pretended to have money. blush Who tf is dis Jays dude, anyway? laugh

Related image

Waifu!!!! No pressure ;-)

GL - BIG hat tip to you. I saw Katie's post and thought of you, tbh, 'oh, is this the part where GL gives the emphatic defense he expects from others over a silly allegation?' ... and you totally did! 

Tue, Apr 3, 2018 - 4:58pm (Reply to #20896)
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8170
47854

I Run Bartertown wrote: GL -

I Run Bartertown wrote:

GL - BIG hat tip to you. I saw Katie's post and thought of you, tbh, 'oh, is this the part where GL gives the emphatic defense he expects from others over a silly allegation?' ... and you totally di

Au contraire on multiple points.

I don't expect an emphatic defense by a group that poured their blood and sweat into hoping that inkel's accusation had as long as a life cycle as it did.

Secondly, because you are having a moment of astuteness (I'll cough up a hat tip for you) you realize that such an allegation is absurd, silly.

The funny thing is, I'll bet the lint in my pocket, I imagine Katie Rose was dead serious, believes it to be true, just as she believes I am a disinformation agent. Absurdly wrong on two accounts. Which begs the question was the ring leader delusional/paranoid, or just being an ass? I know your answer on the latter because you gave it before. 3rd curtain. Justifiable dickishness. 

Tue, Apr 3, 2018 - 5:02pm (Reply to #20886)
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8170
47854

Ruffian wrote:who would have

Ruffian wrote:

who would have EVER believed I would be in the same treehouse as you eh ? Actually that's making you look bad hehe. 

YOu could interpret it as making me look really good. It depends if you take such an allegation seriously, or see it's obvious absurdness. In your case, they ran out of the gate to mention it's obsurd nature. Awww, they like you better than me. 

Ag on numerous occaisions, not just where I'm involved, usually is quick to make just observations about the behavior of others. There are some other good community citizens that if I had to live in a system of anarchy, would be good candidates. Willingness to do the right thing when no other force of law is present. 

How many spelling mistakes in that one? 

Tue, Apr 3, 2018 - 5:03pm (Reply to #20895)
ancientmoney
Offline
-
Madison, WI
Joined: Jun 19, 2012
4340
29319

GL...there was no slander or libel that I saw...

just her opinion. You tend to get on a high horse way too quickly sometimes. My opinion. Not intended as libel or slander.

But, I'm not a lawyer.

Tue, Apr 3, 2018 - 5:05pm
AGXIIK
Offline
-
reno, NV
Joined: Jun 11, 2012
2421
18305

Oh Yuck I have been slimed

I've been to the lair of the white worm, the decaying mansion of Pennywise; a land bound version of Architeithus Rex, enveloped in a pseudopod of goo. If you really want to get a creep-worthy experience of getting way to close to the US government, try spending 150 minutes at the Social Security office on Harvard Way in Reno 

My dear government decided to claw back all of my SS 2016 payment because I made too much money WTF!?! Yeah, I know about the clawback but dumbass didn't think it would happen to him. Guess again.

1 hour standing in 35 degree weather, chatting with the ladies in the line, it was finally time for me to venture into the lair. GL, I must be kicking up my ability to sense vibrations, energy and frequencies. Being inside this structure gave me one of the queasiest feeling of unease and dysphoria that I've had for some time.

 It's probably a lingering echo of the hospital experience but with those two coming so close, almost back to back, it occurred to me that I'd pretty much forgotten how to tune in this sort of environment. But the good news is that, like bicycling, you never lose the skill.

I've warned many times before and I extend the warning again. Avoid dealing with any government. It's like a tar baby. Once attached, it's extremely difficult to extricate yourself without damage and a feeling of revulsion. The only thing I accomplished on this mission was a negotiation to term out the repayment, hopefully over 10 years without interest. At this time the USG has an active and aggressive policy that mandates that if someone violates a federal law, and most are buried in 2,000 pages of regulatory bullshit, you'll never know you violated it until one of the well armed goons as the front door is tasking with arresting your ass. 60 days to 5 years are the usually penalties.

 To whit. I carry a neck knife 24/7 It's an appendage, like a finger; part of me. As I approached the front door the sign said no guns no knives. Violate that and they'll violate your ass to 10 years in a NY moment. I walked back to my truck and disposed of the offending item. Irony is that I know door guards, having run them through the PILB requal process. Like that'd mean jack shit if the metal detector was pinged.

In all ways and at all time avoid any encounters, intentional or unintentional, with a sticky peduncle of Uncle Sam's carniverous bladderwort.

AGXIIK

Tue, Apr 3, 2018 - 5:05pm (Reply to #20900)
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8170
47854

AGXIIK wrote: 1  GL, I must

AGXIIK wrote:

1 GL, I must be kicking up my ability to sense vibrations, energy and frequencies. Being inside this structure gave me one of the queasiest feeling of unease and dysphoria that I've had for some time.

Generally government buildings are designed to KILL YOU. Institutional that traps all the nasty vibrations of it's desperate workers and alienated visitors. I recommend two shots of tequila.

Tue, Apr 3, 2018 - 5:07pm
I Run Bartertown
Offline
Joined: Oct 11, 2011
2574
0

Katie - I'm of the opinion

Katie - I'm of the opinion that you are not wrong to speak up when you sense something along those lines. But I think you are overestimating the priority of (the 10 people in) DOTS. I can show you volumes about how government officials infiltrate, misdirect, sow dissent, etc. so it's not that they don't. Very aggressively in communities and organizations they find threatening. But if they're here ... just all ye abandon hope ... 

GL - "Justifiable dickishness"

That's not a defense? Not even in NY?!? At least you guys have good ... uhh ... really nice ... ummm ... hold on, I'll get back to you. I'm thinkin'

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

randomness