Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

26500 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thu, Dec 7, 2017 - 12:57pm (Reply to #17739)
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10696
63982

"I'll need a second motion to pass this....."

I'll second your motion! laugh

The swamp isn't being drained, it's exponentially growing.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, Dec 7, 2017 - 4:14pm
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8170
47854

re: blame it on the Moon thingie.

Since I don't have a daughter, and I generally don't ask people at what age their children get their periods, consider me enlightened.

Monkey's in a cage act exactly like a monkey in a cage would act.

Anyway, all the pervasions and twisted engineering of humanity that you have aptly pointed out has nothing to do with natural law other than it too, all of the above, will be held accountable under the same principles.

Your assertion is how can you observe nature when nature has been subverted. Well, you just did. 

I think your analogy confuses two things. The difference between altering any laws of nature, laws of physics, laws of the physical body/nutrition. Can't be done. Can you name one law of anything that man can alter?? I doubt it, but I'll keep an open mind. 

Man with all his hubris cannot subvert the eternal principles acting in nature. Nope you can't.

You can throw it against the wall, you can pour dioxins inside it, have your kids color it with a purple crayon, blow it up, put pediofiles inside of it, but that sucker is always gonna come out looking like this.

What man can do is violate the principles of the laws. It's a big difference. And since you can observe the effect of violating laws of nutrition, and I'm sure you can also observe the effect of eating well then it would seem that there has always been people with greater powers of observation then the majority. 

The fact that there is always a few in power controlling the chess pieces, doesn't in anyway, distort true reality. It only fogs things up for people who are looking for it and don't know where to look. And for much longer than those 13,000 years, there is always, ALWAYS, been somebody, even if it was one, somebody trying to raise the consciousness of man to teach them how to rise above this shit hole. 

Executive Summary: Men's influence rolls down. It can distort and delude the population from seeing the eternal truth and the principles. But man can ever distort, alter, subvert, the forces that has it's origins in higher dimensions.

I know what you are thinking. HAARP is altering those forces? It is violating the principles and then a higher force will come back and bitch slap us, because they cannot alter the higher force that brings equilibrium.

You sort of made the manipulator's arguement. That stackers are fucked for life because man is in control of the invisible forces in the market. Nope. Most can't see it, don't want to see it, and don't know what to look for even when given a map. 

A rerun

"You are assumed to control events. You say, "Go' and men go: 'Come,' and they come. You can arrange, within measure, that armies take or leave the field. In extremes you can say, "this man may live; that man, die.' You achieve a measure of order, for that is the condition of power. but i do not see that events follow your will." Zeus summarizes "Power Exists. At any given minute, any given man may be completely in its grip. Or, for that matter, kingdoms or continents. When I say you take too seriously, I mean you assume it's lasting effects can be willed by it's holder. This is an illusion." 

Natural Law rules always. 

Thu, Dec 7, 2017 - 4:21pm (Reply to #17740)
abguy4
Offline
-
rochester, NY
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
2075
15134

There are some things that we need to re-engineer

"Over time, this creates an entire species solely composed of "fresh meat”, completely incapable of serving any other purpose."

Precisely. We are being breed as a food source, and the food we supply is energy, emotional energy, which the lizzies lack and need to parasite, in order to live.

And now you more fully understand the meaning of "terra-forming". The term's meaning is not restricted solely to making the Earth's surface more habitable for a 'Hybrid' lizzie/hu-man, but rather also to making the remaining genetically modified human herd, more sheep/cow like. Faster growing, dumber, more docile (low testosterone) and more easily controlled, earlier to breeding age, (higher estrogen), therefore producing faster reproduction of the more energetically desirable young ones with the greater energy harvesting potential. And they are pretty far along........they've been working this agenda for 13,000 years. Now that would seem unreasonably long for our enslaved human perceptions to grasp. Perceptions that have been trained for short attention spans, in order to produce quarterly and year end bonuses. It's a long term agenda unless.... (as in regards the Archon lizzies), you have a lifetime measured in 5 to 10 millennia. In which case you are accustomed to having a huge feast, every 40 or fifty years, equivalent to the time (for us) between Thanksgiving and Xmas. Here we define "feast" as the consumption of human energy, and nothing else provides that banquet feast quite like a good world war that supplies the death throe agonies type energy of 30 to 60 million dying humans - mostly vibrant young men in their peak, but also some women and children for spice and variety, huh?

I've had a change of interpretation Re: the Biblical "humans" that lived 800 years. That was supposedly the kings, and not the commoners, as I recall. And those guys were some sort of aliens, or the sons of alien-human inter-breeding; long heads and/or giants. The Annu's also did not want us to live too long and get wise to the Game, so they tailored back our life spans. Recall, the Annus are also the ETs that messed with the women's reproductive stuff. They modified the cycle from once a year (like every other large warm blooded animal on Earth~!!!) to thirteen times a year, in order to increase the slave population. They are also the ones that implanted a hierarchical/subservient DNA gene slice, which 85% of humans still have active. And that explains why you (NB Mr Fix), can not lecture about not requiring "authority figures" to most people - they think subservience is as natural as breathing, and just as essential. You either got the active gene or you don't. There are some things that we need to re-engineer genetically, agreed?

IF and when we re-engineer that gene, it's Game Over for the Lizzies. OBTW, in ALL of my readings of the ET races, One and only one race has professed to having a hierarchical structure. And that would be the fkn Lizzies. Co-inky-dink you think? ALL the others profess to having the "flat organizational structure" (in corporate speak) that Fix beats the table about. Withdraw all the lizzy influences on Earth....................and he's RIGHT.

Just sayin......................................

Thu, Dec 7, 2017 - 5:02pm
Online
-
Dublin
Ireland
Joined: Jan 20, 2013
3624
24359

I have read a lot of material

I have read a lot of material in my lifetime - about a lot of alternate history or histories.

There is much that I just don't buy. Often it goes this way. I read eg a book,or watch a video by some speaker/author and he/she is making sense about an alternate version of recorded history. I saying to myself, the recorded version is tilted, misrepresents what happened, is from the winner's perspective, and I find what this source is saying to be making sense.

Then it's like there is a flicker in perception and next the source comes out with something outrageous. I say Whoaa! And I stop right there and reexamine what was said, and it's something that he asserted something I regard as false, or denies something I "know" to be true. Consistency of this source is now getting into doubt. Ok, I can be honest with myself. Look at the evidence and then move forwards again. Is this something I think i know or something I know having proved it for myself, or is it something I have been slipped an assertion from somewhere else while I was credulous, young, impressionable, asleep. deferring to authority, you get the scene.

Usually it's a flaw in logic being slipped into the spiel of the source. I am supposed to not notice, but I do and stop at that point with the conclusion that the source went into fantasy land after that point. I also am aware that a significant percentage of other listeners or readers might not spot the flaw and the erroneous "facts" which are assertions can be taken onboard as knowledge by those people. I have explained plenty of techniques whereby this is done intentionally by authority figures. But alt reality figures do the same too. And everybody can make simple mistakes. The thing is to see them as mistaken and not "buy in". I'm trying to have an open mind while not becoming gullible.

With that in mind ..... I would be obliged if Mr Fix, Abguy, or GL will be so kind as to post links, references, to sources that you accept as "true" which shoot the biggest holes in and drag the recorded history down, but at the same time leave the proposed alt history standing for the following hypotheses:

Lizards (which are not simple mindset or substrain of predatory type humans)

Prehistoric technology (glassed areas, radiated zones count in this context, as does a certain sub glacial map of Antartica, or eg peculiar stone walls constructed in the southern american continent, unusual metal alloys that are undoubted as to age, even texts)

Information sources which arise from the use of modern tech applied to older "evidence" which confirms the alt history hypothesis, and which tech was not available back then In other words the use of modern tech to prove a cold case which was made when such a way to disprove it was unavailable. (eg the inexplicable loss by NASA - for no believable reason - of extreme amounts of lunar landing photographic evidence which can be scanned using modern tech looking for post photo edits to create contemporary fake photos), but I would like to see something a bit longer timeframe in the same ilk please.

So, if we want to make a case, without taking thousands of bits iof info to make it, eg for the average punter who is willing to look at the facts with an open mind, what just must be added to a "top ten list" of accepted history busting evidence exhibits.

I ask the three of you in particular because it goes well to your areas of interest, but naturally I'd appreciate as many contributions as can be got. Several "top tens" should when added together compile into a mind bending top 30-50 of tough to dismiss pieces of early historic evidence.

I hope it's not too big an ask. I am intensely curious. Some of you are into areas I have not found credible as of yet, and I would appreciate being enabled to poke through the best entrails you found in your own enquiries.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Thu, Dec 7, 2017 - 5:03pm
SteveW
Offline
-
BC
Canada
Joined: Sep 8, 2011
2750
11237

The menstrual cycle

is present in all primates, 29 days in orang-utans, 30 days in gorillas and 37 in chimpanzees. So did the Lizzies reengineer a gene slice in all primates 13,000 years ago or several million years ago in an ancestral primate?

BTW: Who is in charge of evolution on this planet?

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Thu, Dec 7, 2017 - 5:16pm
SteveW
Offline
-
BC
Canada
Joined: Sep 8, 2011
2750
11237

AM: Ancient Secrets

A rather compelling example is Coral Castle in Florida built by Edward Leedskalnin, yet his methods remain secret. I think it likely you'd read about this.

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Thu, Dec 7, 2017 - 5:17pm (Reply to #17739)
NW VIEW
Online
Joined: Jun 14, 2011
3817
18559

G.L. & Evangelical Christian Dollars?

G.L. stated:

I'd like to make a motion that Israel and the Evangelical Christian $$$ behind these headlines now be added to our on going tally of the size of the swamp? I believe Jim would call this the Steeple House gang?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

If and when Israel needs to be restored, the Lord will take care of the problems, Himself. The steeple house gangs have been involved in a multitude of causes, that they should have never entered within. Do we understand that many believers are wanting to rebuild the old covenant temple, right up where the mosque is located, and look forward to the animal sacrifices again? (This one could force me into a rant for hours, those being enemies of the finished Work of the Cross). They just simply do not understand basic freedoms and that which Jesus has provided for them, within Him. Seventeen hundred + years of detours from the message given by the Greatest Restorer, more than just One Who came to set all men free, more than just One Who confronted the priestcraft of the day, and their bondage's, more than One Who warned that their current steeple house would be torn down, more than One Who called the blind priestcraft a brood of vipers and white washed tombs filled with dead men's bones, being the Light of the world and telling His followers that they are "the Light of the world".

Yes G.L., the swamp has been growing, for almost 2000 years and was already here, even from the day Noah stepped on dry ground. The $$$ from the Evangelical believers is a big mixed bag. The early Church received money and had learned that it was to be used for feeding the hungry and clothing the naked, not for building steeple houses nor temples. Jesus's followers never wore robes of costume, never collected money to rebuild the temple, were not trying to restore Israel to its former greatness by draining the swamps in Zion, never directed to kill their enemies nor drive any locals into the seas. He did tell them what to do in Mark 16:15-19.

Jesus also said to His followers: Why do you call Me Lord,Lord and do not do what I say. Nuf said. Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Thu, Dec 7, 2017 - 5:28pm
SteveW
Offline
-
BC
Canada
Joined: Sep 8, 2011
2750
11237

US Embasssy to Israel move to Jerusalem

My understanding is that Trump signed a waiver delaying for 6 months the implementation of the 1995 Jerusalem Embassy Act on or around June 1, 2017. I also understand that the deadline for the rolling 6 month waiver signed by all prior Presidents has passed without extension.

I also believe that to "establish an Embassy in Jerusalem" has a minimal requirement of opening an office and calling it an Embassy.

GL: Thanks for the Cook's notes on the performance of the New York leader of BLM.

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Thu, Dec 7, 2017 - 6:14pm (Reply to #17745)
Online
-
Dublin
Ireland
Joined: Jan 20, 2013
3624
24359

I have not examined these

I have not examined these species before today, but starting with human rhythms and looking at related or similar triggers, I observe the following - which may relate or not:

Orang-utans

29 days = 1 x lunar orbit around Earth .... 29.53 days

Gorillas

30 days = 1/12th of a solar year (called a tropical year) ... an "average" month's length ... 365.25/12 = 30.43 days

Chimpanzees

37 days = 1/4 x Venus:Mercury synodic cycle (each planet vs the other) .... 144.57/4 = 36.14 days

I'd be inclined to say that just as we observe the raising and lowering Earth's oceans by daily tides, the sun and planets and moon have tides too. And most living Earthly creature rhythms are also to some degree locked in synchrony with these timing rhythms of Earth, our sun, the nearby planets and our moon. If that's so, then the above numbers just happen to fit menstrual cycles for these primates. Case not proven, as Scottish justice system sometimes finds, but interesting coincidence nonetheless.

Which suggests that we and the primates are products of our local space environment as well as being products of our terrestrial environment.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Thu, Dec 7, 2017 - 6:16pm (Reply to #17746)
Online
-
Dublin
Ireland
Joined: Jan 20, 2013
3624
24359

SteveW wrote:...  Coral

SteveW wrote:
... Coral Castle in Florida built by Edward Leedskalnin, yet his methods remain secret. ...

@SteveW: Much appreciated for that. I'll learn more about it.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Thu, Dec 7, 2017 - 7:10pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Dec 7, 2017 - 7:15pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Dec 7, 2017 - 7:18pm (Reply to #17744)
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10696
63982

I have also read a lot of material...

Argentus Maximus,

If you're looking for consistency of a source, I can tell you upfront, I haven't found one yet.

I take in a lot of information, and I have yet to find someone's narrative that I am in complete agreement with.

My overall view comes down to evaluating individual assertions on their own merits, as compared to a much larger body of evidence.

I have often posted my source material, which can usually be found in YouTube videos, although many of the people being interviewed have written extensively on their particular areas of expertise.

I've already stated on multiple occasions that I find Mark Passio’s natural law seminar is foundational.

 If you go to his channel, you can find another seminar called “Cosmic Abandonment”, that gets pretty heavy into the alternative history of mankind.. As a spoiler alert, a lot of his work correlates to Zacharia Stitchen, and I am not in agreement with that particular narrative, because I don't really think alien intervention is the simplest explanation for how ancient Babylonians, Sumarians, or Egyptians simply popped up as a fully evolved society with no previous past.

All of Mark’s material is in the form of podcasts, and YouTube videos, he has not authored any books as of yet.

David Icke has written many, many books on the topic of human history, very well footnoted, but his timescales are too short as compared to other researchers.

Joseph P Farrell has plenty of books on the topic, and places human origins on another planet, most likely Mars. He discusses all the evidence for an extremely ancient cosmic war, and attributes the asteroid belt as evidence that somebody blew up a planet. 

His work proposes an extremely ancient and highly technically advanced human civilization. Since he covers Space fairing vehicles, genetic manipulation, and incorporates it into his narrative, the entire notion of extraterrestrial becomes subjective.

I personally have concluded that there have been several technologically advanced human civilizations here on earth,, that humanity is many millions, if not billions of years old, and has either blown itself up, or has been wiped out multiple times. If you look into "hollow earth theory”, you'll have an explanation for where high-technology and advanced civilizations are preserved in the interim. Even if you just look at subterranean civilizations, like all of those underground complexes our governments are building right now, you can begin to grasp how the earths surface could be wiped clean, and when the smoke clears, a civilization can come back to the surface, and rebuild.

Michael Tellenger has plenty of YouTube videos where he documents human civilizations back to approximately 250,000 BC.

Graham Hancock wrote “Fingerprints of the Gods" many decades ago, but more recently wrote an update I think it is called "Magicians of the Gods" because modern science is starting to prove many theories of his that could not be proved 30 or 40 years ago. He also documents highly advanced ancient civilizations.

Michael Tsarian is also quite good on philosophy, but I find myself in stark disagreement with a lot of his human origin theories. 

Overall, I think you would find Joseph P Farrell the most interesting, well studied, and best researched. His books are heavily footnoted, and you could probably spend a lifetime researching everyone of his chapters.

I would also highly suggest The Kybalion which is authored by "The three initiates", because I think it would be quite useful in your work.

There are several audiobook versions on YouTube.

I personally just go for an overview, because ancient history isn't really going to help us now, other than to grasp what went horribly wrong, and why.

Since I am particularly curious in comparisons between ancient technologies, and what is cutting edge quantum physics today, I tend to draw a lot of my own conclusions, connect my own DOTS, for fresh insights on what it is I am actually trying to technologically accomplish.

Green Lantern has entirely different source material, but most of what he reads is ancient, and as far as I'm concerned, if it has survived throughout the ages, then it is preapproved for human consumption, by people who do not have our best interests at heart.

That's why our conclusions are often quite different.

Abguy4 just suggested that “following orders” and "subservience to authority" is a genetic predisposition. If I am to accept that premise, then I am a genetic mutant. I'd really like to see some scientific documentation for that premise.

I focus on aberrant belief systems, because that is something easily altered.

Obviously, I do not go by consensus.

I have long concluded that most people just believe a lot of shit that isn't true.

In this post, I have outlined what amounts to years of research, and if there is ever to be a book that supports the conclusions I have drawn, I will simply have to write one.

Short of that, you're going to have to tough it out like I did.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, Dec 7, 2017 - 7:23pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Dec 7, 2017 - 7:26pm (Reply to #17750)
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8170
47854

argentus maximus

argentus maximus wrote:
SteveW wrote:
... Coral Castle in Florida built by Edward Leedskalnin, yet his methods remain secret. ...

@SteveW: Much appreciated for that. I'll learn more about it.

Yup that's one for after dinner study. 

Thu, Dec 7, 2017 - 7:26pm (Reply to #17745)
abguy4
Offline
-
rochester, NY
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
2075
15134

genetic changes were introduced in stages

The menstrual cycle is present in all primates, 29 days in orang-utans, 30 days in gorillas and 37 in chimpanzees. So did the Lizzies reengineer a gene slice in all primates 13,000 years ago or several million years ago in an ancestral primate?

First of all you need recognition for being a brave enuf man to type menstrual cycle. LoL.

That's a great question. Von Daniken discusses that in a more general sense in one of his episodes on the evidence for the Genetic engineering that the aliens were doing, and they left the evidence in stone. Great episode! He shows the hundreds of hybrid-species that are carved in stone in life size in Egypt and other locations around the world. As to the cycles in primates, there is strong evidence that primates were the base structure for humans, maybe even starting on a distant planet - although other species were experimented with. And the genetic changes were introduced in stages, over long periods of observation. Maybe 99% failure rates. For instance, they may have tried the moon cycle thing on the primates, and so that modified gene pool species dominated their slower breeding brethren, or the new gene dominated in off spring. Biological engineering is probably a hundred times more difficult than say chemical engineering. I've studied both, that's just a rough guess on my part.

BTW: Who is in charge of evolution on this planet?

Up to this point it has been dominated by probably less than ten other ET races, some obviously more than others. The Egyptians carved the Hathors in stone many times, they painted and carved the Blue Avians in stone, and everyone carved the Lizzies in stone. Evolution in the Darwinian sense does not exist above the bacterial level. No fish ever washed up on the shore and became a mouse. And the dinosaurs never became petroleum! But there are ways to "splice" genes across genus. Monsanto is putting frog genes into wheat and making a Frankenstein that is causing 100 million allergies because the body sees it as poison. So, we are at the early stages of controlling our evolution - and the wrong guys are in charge of it!

Not to get political, BUT isn't it strange that baby Bush outlawed stem cell research for humans, yet Monsanto is allowed to do anything they want with the gene pool. All that GMO food is altering our dna and reproductive lives.

BTW, am I the only one that is gob-smacked by the historical data on menstrual cycle/age?? Look at the slope of that line. If that continues, babies getting out of diapers are gonna have a period in a few decades from now. Are we gonna end up like pigs - ready to breed in three years?

Thu, Dec 7, 2017 - 7:31pm
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8170
47854

Ok AM, I'm going to answer

Ok AM, I'm going to answer your question and be uncharacteristically brief and leave room for further elaboration another time. Curry pumpkin, stewed cauliflower, steamed Chinese fish, brown rice, and a tossed salad demand my attention. I think the most difficult trick of cooking is timing everything to be ready and not overcooked at the same time:)

First off, we have two conversations running so I'll revert to yours. My point to Abguy stands on control.

1st, I have a bookshelf that's pretty much all history. So much of my history doesn't come from youtube or websites not that I haven't looked or gathered some information or found corroborating information. Your question is a large umbrella so I'll focus on specific periods of history that I've mentioned before on this forum and how I went about it. These are not necessarily the periods of history I am most interested in but they are periods of history that represent the greatest gulf between statist and non-statist narratives.

Second, I don't post original source material and never have as it gets too personal. I'll usually look for corroborating evidence of my postulates that might be on the internet or youtube. Therefore, you are left to decide for yourself based on the information you can find. 

Some historical periods of history where I have ascerted the official narrative is complete bullshit.

PYRAMIDS IN EGYPT

 Official narrative. Pyramids in Egypt build by the Egyptians.

GL Narrative: Get the hell out of here. 

While I could site numerous sources, they wouldn't be considered history because they would be spiritual texts. Not that spiritual texts can't document history but because as a collective, here and much larger, we all don't accept truth from the same sources. So problematic in convincing a mixed crowd. Sometimes, evolution does take place where a motivated individual will corroborate these things through the lense of science and archeology. Makes things easier. So for this one. 

https://www.amazon.com/Spiritual-Technology-Ancient-Egypt-Consciousness/dp/1594771863/ref=la_B001JP7YR2_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1512689578&sr=1-3

Through extensive scientific investigation, there is absolutely no way the Egyptians could have build the pyramids or for that matter any other earth civilizations based on the technical feat required and the technology on available on earth the time. To conclude that Egyptians build the pyramids requires proof. And there is NONE. It was in Egypt therefore it was build by the Egyptians. Don't cut the mustard. So why do statist institutions insist that is the answer???

Atlantis

Official: Is relegated to a myth. And that nothing of significance was happening in the United States before Columbus except natives. No mention of Japanese, Africans, Arabs, Irish, Norse and more.......

Green Lantern: I've already given numerous reading suggestions on the subject that are science based. And there are tons of them and every once in a while I run into something new. All of Frank Josephs books and he has plenty of youtube video's which I haven't listened to much since I read his books. Atlantis in the Amazon, most of the worlds comparative mythology on the great flood, Joseph Campell is a good source, The Illiad and the Oddesey, it becomes history when the entire story is about the Atlantian wars and corroborates with both scientific, spiritual literature, Hindu Literature, and mythical literature when interpreted correctly. Ancient Native American texts some still not translated into English. Suffice to say the Smithsonian is full of shit. native american's dug all the copper out of the ground in Michigan?? And the Native Americans tell them they didnt'. And Smithsonian says yes we do.

So you can say my opinion on this subject is a result of a diverse set of information. Leave Leumuria for another decade.

Christopher Columbus and Abraham Lincoln

I'm unwilling to footnote my sources. 1. Most sources are not for public consumption and are published for private readership. For me to make my case, could last longer than Fixs and I discussion on how to organize society. Not willing to put that much effort in. But in short, Abe Lincoln is probably one of the most despised men in the alternative community. I think Doug Casey labels him as the worst President. Don't think Ron Paul is a big fan. NOT A PERFECT MAN. But might be as brilliant or more brilliant than Trump in the Persuasion department. Imagine my surprise after years of reading about his skills in more esoteric literature that Scott Adams publicly posted the same thing. If nobody ever mentions it, than what else are they leaving out? 

This is a case like tank man of Tianemen Square that you and I might agree on narrative but we disagree on the forces that were acting at the time. My case would take alot more time than I was willing to take. But I see you reverted back to your initial thesis that he was acting against a force of nature, which he was. But the impetus to take that action is much different than the other examples. So you and I have a conflicting version of history.

I understand your version and you and I are probably the only two people on this forum that continual bring up how men such as the Bundy's acting against these forces is insanity. But in this case, I'm saying to you, it's not the entire story and there is more back story. Some I'm not willing to share. And I'm fine leaving it as is.

Same thing with Abe Lincoln and Columbus. And I don't want to get into a two week discourse with the haters of Abe Lincoln that he was acting out of a higher purpose. The guy had lots of faults, but sometimes "evolution" works through a person and history and the collective don't look at these forces and thus it becomes a narrative. Colombus's impulse to come here and what he achieved is not told in the history books. So with both cases, I do not have any links and thus I'd have to go looking for it. 

As far as the Lizzies and DNA and their historical role in humanity which I'm pretty sure what Abguy is hinting at. That's not my subject. Abguy is in precarious position because despite it not being my subject, I probably read tons of that stuff. It's hard to defend. I choose not to. And the sources for those narrative probably put on Quack watch more than once. However, at the end of the day, if I had to, I'd probably come to his defense and I'd use mythology, ancient scriptures (because bible isn't the only game in town). The Anasazi story is fascinating and when mainstream science and government gives us a bullshit narrative that's not supported by the evidence, it's either you that has to find the evidence or entertain alternative scenario's.

My major disagreement with the ET narrative is not that they haven't had a role in humanities progress (in some cases) or slavery (in other cases) is that human's have the power within to overcome it's interferences. And what gets more tricky is that I assume that Abguy has some personal experience to corroborate some of his believes and so do I. Not the right place for it. 

My experience is that nobody has to be a slave because it is often self imposed. I don't know anything about the manipulation of women's period's or early menstruation and again I'm caught in a position that there is probably more spiritual background to this story than I'm willing to talk about. I have one wife and that particular cycle is as much as I want to peirce that subject. 

So Imagine that, a topic where I am not willing to say everything on my mind.

That wasn't so brief. Eh? 
Dinner time!!!

-----------------------

Icke and Farrell.

Icke is not for me. Not saying he has nothing to offer. Don't resonate with him. 

Farrell I obviously resonate with. However, I find it takes him much longer to reach conclusions on some of these subject because of his large analytic mind. I think in some of these departments, others have done a much better job

Thu, Dec 7, 2017 - 7:34pm (Reply to #17756)
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8170
47854

abguy4 wrote: BTW, am I the

abguy4 wrote:

BTW, am I the only one that is gob-smacked by the historical data on menstrual cycle/age??

No I already purused multiple websites checking your data on ages back to the middle ages. There seems to be a problem.

Might I suggest having a boy for an easier parenting time? 

Thu, Dec 7, 2017 - 7:38pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Dec 7, 2017 - 7:40pm (Reply to #17756)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Buying Gold

Recent Comments

by cashonly, 41 min 29 sec ago
by Angry Chef, 1 hour 20 min ago
by Angry Chef, 1 hour 24 min ago
by Blackwatersailor, 1 hour 41 min ago