26768 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Nov 14, 2017 - 9:51pm (Reply to #17299)
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8213
47974

NW VIEW wrote:    We all

NW VIEW wrote:

We all have our favorite philosophers and we can watch their videos forever. When do they ever agree?

During WW1 and WW2, millions lost their lives and all the philosophers were useless. Survival and finding people who cared enough for you, to save your life, from the firing squad or starvation, was the order of every day. When we saw the event of Pearl Harbor or 9-11 in New York, each had about 3000 deaths, and the world was changed forever. When we see the coming events, where a few hundred million have died, the videos will be silent, the philosopher's will be in exile (if alive), and we will look for a clan to join, who will love us and feed us, even for a day.

If a mountain man has invited me into his camp, fed me, let me sit by his fire, I do not care if he has a title of General or governor. It is the actions, in those coming days, which will speak the loudest and not the form of government, out in the backwoods. jmo

philosophy is useless if it has no real world applications. Something remains philosophy or theory until you have an experience in life where it is no longer theory. Try to explain what an apple tastes like to somebody who never tasted an apple. ALL THEORY until one has the experience.

Try telling the crowds that man can create a device that flies through the air that can take people across the globe. They said total foolishness.

A wise man can decipher between the unrealist theories and the ones that have application in real life. Of course, the theories that war was no good for humans, still doesn't dissuade humans from joining the military or politicians from committing it's citizens for war and citizens to vote for them. Some of them even tell you upfront what they are going to do and people insist it's the best plan. What is a good theorist to do? 

So when good theories get ignored. That's problematic. Maybe the theory that war does nobody any good was completely ignored. Simply because it was a theory. But tell a man who sat in a ditch with dead bodies to the right and men advancing on him that war is no good. He's going to say "AMEN" brother. It took him alot of pain to figure it out.Where he might have refused it initially, it's experience, not theory, not books, that gives him insight.

Tue, Nov 14, 2017 - 9:53pm (Reply to #17297)
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10779
64311

Holy shit!

AG1969

I know where I've seen one of those....

Really. 

But I'm not going to tell you where, because the genius who showed it to me, likes his privacy.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, Nov 14, 2017 - 9:57pm (Reply to #17283)
HappyNow
Offline
-
Canada
Joined: Jun 14, 2011
1373
3158

Green Lantern wrote:If I

dupe

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Tue, Nov 14, 2017 - 9:58pm
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10779
64311

Green Lantern,

Okay, I see you are sick of Larkin,

I've got a much better perspective for you, he covers the basics in fifteen minutes.

The Myth Of Benevolent Central Authority

The examples you site are people with no means whatsoever of defending themselves, and quite frankly, I think everyone should be armed, and capable of defending themselves. You know, a thug attacks you with a bottle, and you blow his head off with a 45? Societies where almost everyone is armed, have virtually zero crime.

Societies with the strictest restrictions on a person's ability to defend themselves, have by far the most crime.

By the way, those that came to the assistance of Cliven Bundy was not a neighborhood watch.

You want an answer on how to takedown a completely gargantuan crime syndicate, when quite frankly, the only way you can create one in the first place, would be to follow the model that formed the United States government.

The biggest, baddest, and the most corrupt crime syndicate in world history?

 It takes a belief in authority to accomplish that. Removing that single belief is what it takes to destroy it.

This 15 minute video describes what is required to dismantle it, but concludes we are not ready yet, and I agree.

Freedom and morality are directly proportionate, and our biggest problem, are all the holy rollers who think they have got a lock on morality, while being the most immoral scum ever to exist. 

Yeah, those that think it is virtuous to be a good order follower. 

Sure you can use Weinstein as an example, but he'd have no effect on a woman with a high moral standard, who would've kicked him so hard in his balls, he would cough them up.

You seem to keep forgetting that self defense isn't just a right, it is a personal responsibility.

My own daughter always travels with bear spray, mace, and a nice knife collection. Next year, she'll start playing with the good stuff. You know, all the ridiculous laws in New York State, you've got to be 21 years old to get the good stuff. (Legally)wink

When you make it a priority, nobody's going to fuck with you.

Unless of course, they're government. cheeky

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, Nov 14, 2017 - 10:00pm (Reply to #17283)
HappyNow
Offline
-
Canada
Joined: Jun 14, 2011
1373
3158

Green Lantern wrote:If I

Green Lantern wrote:

 If I remember correctly it was adiscussion on anarchy with Fix that made her leave and star her own blog surrounded by people who did not threaten her viewpoint. Obviously we have multiple DOTs. You tell me why individuals might freak out when their believe systems are challenged and why people wouldn't want to stand in their truth if they are indeed the holders of truth?

I think that's the sanitized version. IIRC Fix set out to drive her away and succeeded. He has used that period as an example of his personal growth eg learning how to structure, elucidate, support his arguments. But make no mistake he was out to get her gone as she refused to change. Fix 1, XTY 0. 

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Tue, Nov 14, 2017 - 10:05pm
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10779
64311

Are we talking about XTY?

We weren't having a conversation on anarchy, we were having a conversation about lemonade stands.

Seriously.

I creamed her. devil

She never came back.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, Nov 14, 2017 - 10:09pm (Reply to #17306)
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8213
47974

HappyNow wrote:I think

HappyNow wrote:

I think that's the sanitized version. IIRC Fix set out to drive her away and succeeded. He has used that period as an example of his personal growth eg learning how to structure, elucidate, support his arguments. But make no mistake he was out to get her gone as she refused to change. Fix 1, XTY 0. 

I honestly don't recall the specifics because I didn't pay that much attention to recall other then I recall she wasn't too big on anarchy.

But I had a few offsite interactions with her, and I can tell you while I completely disagree with Fix on the subjects we are discussing, I'd have dinner with Fix before I'd go near her.

She foolishly talked about Peckerwood attack on Fix on her blog and said something like better luck next time. An endorsement of that sort of behavior doesn't reflect nicely on anybody. Not who I want to discuss natural law or fairness with. Seems to me that any disagreement on any subject we discuss should stay focused on the subject. Fix might have been in the wrong too if he got personel. 

Despite our little pokes, Fix hasn't lost it yet. It's rare that I've been able to have such highly contested debates without people turning into the werewolf. 

Tue, Nov 14, 2017 - 10:15pm (Reply to #17307)
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8213
47974

Mr. Fix wrote:We weren't

Mr. Fix wrote:

We weren't having a conversation on anarchy, we were having a conversation about lemonade stands.

Seriously.

I creamed her. devil

She never came back.

See I was wrong. 

What was it an arguement over pink vs yellow?

This little guy solved that dilema. 

And that's some infrastructure.

But he's pricing himself out of business. That's a 2 or 3 dollar drink in a restaurant in NYC> Anybody see the cost of lemons lately? Unless he is using that liquid lemon substitute. Than he is violating natural law. 

Tue, Nov 14, 2017 - 10:48pm (Reply to #17302)
NW VIEW
Online
Joined: Jun 14, 2011
4022
19281

G.L., a like that post!

" It took him alot of pain to figure it out.Where he might have refused it initially, it's experience, not theory, not books, that gives him insight." (Yep).

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Experience is seldom trumped by anything. Preaching under a large shade tree, in Zululand, is an experience beyond what is taught in a steeple house bible college. 

You also stated:

philosophy is useless if it has no real world applications. Something remains philosophy or theory until you have an experience in life where it is no longer theory.

How could one improved upon those thoughts? Jim 

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Tue, Nov 14, 2017 - 10:59pm
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10779
64311

A spirited discussion

Back in those days, most of the debates were conservative versus liberal, and XTY, Dark Purple Haze, and Peckerhead would always pounce on one of my discussions with someone else, trying to shut me down.

How do you think I got to the top of the leaderboard?

This pissed them all off to no end. In my last discussion with XTY, I was literally sticking to the problems of developing a business plan for starting a lemonade stand.

Yeah, I may have mentioned that a gang of scumbags wearing blue uniforms & carrying guns would probably shut them down.wink

Throughout the discussion, XTY became apoplectic when she realized that I was getting all the hat tips.

I wasn't trying to get them, I was simply defending my position.

To the best of my knowledge, the only time I even returned a personal attack was with Peckerhead, and he had it coming for a long time. Stating publicly that he intended to destroy me, made him an irresistible target.

 Turd removed him from the site.

As Green Lantern has often noted, I debate principles, not personalities.

It's not personal.

GL, I love that picture! yesangel

I was thinking more of something like this: Image result for Image of police closing down a lemonade stand

Related image

Georgia cops bust 10-year-old’s lemonade stand

07-15-2011 • RawStory.com

When three girls in Midway, Georgia set up their lemonade stand, they intended to raise enough money to go to the water park. But the ever-vigilant local police quickly identified the girls’ effort as criminal enterprise and shut them down.

“It’s kind of crazy that we couldn’t sell lemonade,” 14-year-old Casity Dixon told WJCL. “It was fun, but we had to listen to the cops and shut it down.”

The police chief and another officer discovered the stand only one day after it had opened.

“They told us to shut it down,” 10-year-old Skylar Roberts said.

“We had told them, we understand you guys are young, but still, you’re breaking the law, and we can’t let you do it anymore,” Midway Police Chief Kelly Morningstar explained. “The law is the law, and we have to be consistent with how we enforce the laws.”

A city permit that would have allowed the lemonade stand to stay open costs $50 a day. In contrast, a child’s water park ticket goes for about $27

Read Full Story

The only criminal enterprise in this story, was the gang of thugs who deprived the little girls of their freedom to be enterprising. cheeky

Would anybody like to pick up where XTY left off? laugh

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Wed, Nov 15, 2017 - 7:58am
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8213
47974

Fix, You did it again.  You

Fix, You did it again. You used a non-sequitor argument after I suggested that you voluntarily not use that tactic. It's like telling a person in golf, keep your head down, and they keep lifting it up. 

You want to try a little hypnosis? 

Do you think anarchy had anything to do with this? 

And it's obvious the anarchists were sleeping back on the Prairie

Wed, Nov 15, 2017 - 8:13am
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8213
47974

Back to some hard news.

Back to some hard news. Something that sells newspapers. 

I'm not sure this serves his intention but nonetheless, I guess I'm not the only one in the know. 

Mike Cernovich

More

JFK made a young girl blow his friend while he watched. Funny how Democrats never bring that up.

---------------

When is Weinstein going to be arrested?

They just arrested Rose McGowan, a victim, on drug charges with the help of Weinstein. 

Wed, Nov 15, 2017 - 8:50am
abguy4
Offline
-
rochester, NY
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
2075
15134

I've just had my first twit experience

thanks to GL I've just had my first twit experience

so that's what its all about?

that was equivalent to scraping ice off my windshield at 6AM,

at 20 degrees with the wind blowing....just so I can go to work~!!

natural law says you should have fair warning..... right??

Wed, Nov 15, 2017 - 9:48am
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10779
64311

Top of the morning to all of you!

Good morning Green Lantern,

Presented with an unfamiliar term, I decided to look it up:

Non sequitur (logic)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not to be confused with Non sequitur (literary device).

non sequitur (Latin for "it does not follow"), in formal logic, is an invalid argument.[1] In a non sequitur, the conclusion is either true or false, but the argument nonetheless asserts the conclusion to be true and is thus fallacious. While a logical argument is a non sequitur if, and only if, it is invalid, the term 'non sequitur' typically refers to those types of invalid arguments which do not constitute logical fallacies covered by particular terms (e.g. affirming the consequent). In other words, in practice, 'non sequitur' refers to an unnamed logical fallacy. Often, in fact, 'non sequitur' is used when an irrelevancy is showing up in the conclusion.

Any argument that takes the following form is a non sequitur

  1. If A is true, then B is true.
  2. B is true.
  3. Therefore, A is true.

Even if the premise and conclusion are all true, the conclusion is not a necessary consequence of the premise. This sort of non sequitur is also called affirming the consequent.

An example of affirming the consequent would be:

  1. If Jackson is a human (A), then Jackson is a mammal. (B)
  2. Jackson is a mammal. (B)
  3. Therefore, Jackson is a human. (A)

While the conclusion may be true, it does not follow from the premise:

  1. Humans are mammals
  2. Jackson is a mammal
  3. Therefore, Jackson is a human

The truth of the conclusion is independent of the truth of its premise – it is a 'non sequitur', since Jackson might be a mammal without being human. He might be, say, an elephant.

Affirming the consequent is essentially the same as the fallacy of the undistributed middle, but using propositions rather than set membership.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_sequitur_(logic)

Don't blame me for your mental disconnect, 

All of my arguments follow, And support my underlying thesis.

Are you implying that living under an established government doesn't lead to moronic pieces of shit roaming around whose sole purpose is to extort as much value out of the populace as possible? 

Running a lemonade stand is a basic natural human right. So is any other enterprise for that matter, as long as nobody's getting hurt.

The article itself says that the permit to run a lemonade stand cost $50 a day.

That is the state doing what the state always does, it takes a basic human natural right, outlaws it, and then sells it back to you as a ”privilege” for a fee, and if you don't like it, the state sends their goon squads, immoral, brain dead fucking moron order followers, to exert coercion, threaten violence, and ultimately use force, to shutdown any enterprise that does not comply with the states written policies by professional parasites that always leads to theft.

The parasitical political classes paid for by the productive, the gangs of thugs they hire for enforcement are paid for with stolen money,

And all they actually do, is a dream up new ways to steal more money.

Show me specifically what you perceive as a non sequitur in this very typical scenario.

Your mall cops riding tricycles to the scene of a crime is a true  'non sequitur', since it does not logically follow that a citizen would ever employ such a ridiculous means of transportation in a quest to come to the aid of the innocent.

Therefore, you are cordially invited to fuck off, since you have also ignored my example of free humans organizing to oppose deadly force by a gang of thugs at the Bundy Ranch.

Image result for Defending the bundy Ranch images

Image result for Defending the bundy Ranch images

Image result for Defending the bundy Ranch images

Image result for Defending the bundy Ranch images

I submit, that a town constable (Strictly optional) who is directly answerable to the people who hired him, can easily organize an armed posse to eradicate a lawless and malevolent gang of thugs who are a threat to peaceful coexistence. So can anyone else. When they are done, they can simply resume whatever it is they were doing, you know, something productive that contributes to humanity, instead of praying on little girls with a lemonade stand.

You've also ignored the basic prerequisite that human beings are responsible for their own self defense, eliminating the need for professional parasites in blue, enforcing policies written by other professional parasites.

How to create a crime free zone:

It may be a house of worship. However, the Deep State’s Black Ops better beware if they mess with this church in Texas that has declared themselves to be armed and ready.

Why don't we just keep it simple,

And focus on exactly how you think there's any moral justification for a state in the first place? 

I can point to the blatant immorality of such an operation with a virtually infinite number of examples, 

And if you just simply start calling my examples 'non sequitur’ without a valid explanation, it is you that has abandoned expressing your own point of view. cheeky

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Wed, Nov 15, 2017 - 9:48am
abguy4
Offline
-
rochester, NY
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
2075
15134

the rabbit hole just goes deeper an deeper......................

Well Troops, I have finally gotten around to reading Joseph P. Farrell’s , “REICH of the Black SUN, NAZI SECRET WEAPONS & the ALLIED LEGEND”, a book which was recommended by Fix and GL (well, at least the author) some months ago. It was ¾ of the way down my 1 foot pile of books to read. It’s some 350 pages and I’m just half way, but already it requires a report.

Since I can remember – and I can remember my first birthday party – I have been strangely attracted to the whole WWII thingie, but most especially from the ‘German side’; Which is not to say - NAZI. In clarification – the Nazis and their SS were to the German people what the Zions are to the jews, and the Neo-Cons are to the U.S: psychopathic demonic parasites. So long ago, I had read WWII history and books until I was saturated. I read my first book on German WWII weapons when I was six or seven. So I mistakenly approached this book with a Ho-Hum attitude. My-0-My we are never too old to learn , are we? Joe has done an amazing amount of research, and he’s found some very recent texts and authors I wasn’t aware of. It seems that since the unification of Germany so very much information has become un-classified, and there is a small audience like me that even still cares about the truth of the whole gawd-fore-saken nazi mess that still affects us daily – only damn few of us realizes it. In essence I’m referring specifically to the see-eye-aye, which now controls the US – and most other governments of the world thru its assassinations and blackmail. And which organization was wholly subverted by the Nazis and SS, whom they themselves imported and assimilated after the war under operation PaperClip; Comprised of 14,000, by best estimates, of the most accomplished bona fide inhuman psychopathic deviates ever assembled.

Well anyhow, to the main revelations so far; 1) the US was NOT the first to develop or to use an atomic bomb. The Germans did it first. OK, that took me a while to digest also. Now consider this factoid; the Germans were at least 10 – 30 years ahead of us in weaponry. They had short range ICBMs V2s, when we didn’t even have a concept/paper program for one. They had drones, V1s. They had the best of every conventional tank, gun, artillery, submarine, battleships, operational jets when we had none, etc. They even had a long range 7,000 mile heavy bomber; the Junkers JU-390, which flew to NYC in 1944 on a trial run, when our best bombers had about a 2,000 mile range. They had working saucers, and free energy devices – but I digress. So with that as a background, why-O-why would WE think that we were actually ahead of them in the atom bomb development? Because of the US internal war propaganda machine, that’s why. That’s the only reason why. In actuality, We had to depend on German expatriates to even get us started; Oberth, Oppenheimer, Einstein etc. Yah, the entirety of the science was German and the state of the art of development was in Germany. As it turns out, we didn’t even have the best of the German nuclear physicists, we just had the ones who could get away, or even wanted to.

The first uranium bomb test was on the island of Rugen in the Baltic, Oct 1944, an area which still has the highest gamma background radiation in Europe. These authors, Farrell and his sources, have concluded that the bomb at that point was probably too big and too heavy and too fragile to be used in a conventional bombing strategic manner. The method of delivery was their problem – thank gawd.

The uranium bombs that we dropped on Japan were captured German bombs that we re-worked, with the help of the surrendered German scientists and technicians. None of the records indicate that we had the required amounts of weapons grade uranium available – but we did capture a few tons in Germany. We also captured (in 1945~!!), some working prototypes of DEWs, (Directed Energy Weapons) and some FE devices and some biological weapons. Too many details to go into here, And I’m guessing that no one shives-a-git but me.

My point is simply that once again, that even with our best efforts at cleaning-out the mind-fking distortions and programming of every facet of our beliefs, the rabbit hole just goes deeper an deeper. The propaganda machine has entirely distorted actual history and fabricated their own version for the programming and control of their wholly mind-controlled flock…….that would be US~!.

Now let’s git back to ‘’what’s natural’’ in a prison planet environment. I’ve been faithfully reading youse guys (and waiting for ya’ll to git exhausted~!), and this old saying keeps echoing in my pea brain. Something like; ”It is no measure of sanity to be well adjusted to an insane world.”

Wed, Nov 15, 2017 - 10:00am
silver66
Online
Joined: Oct 8, 2012
3367
15660

Thought of the day

If you recognize something then you are acknowledging that it exists. Additionally if you recognize something then you realize you did not create it but it is in existence.

More to come....

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Wed, Nov 15, 2017 - 10:28am
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8213
47974

Fix, It's a non-sequitor

Fix, 

It's a non-sequitor because you are repeating an argument that is unrelated to mine or AM's. 

I am providing examples of philosophy that was implemented by the founders based on historical texts, ancient philosphies that subscribes to natural law, and a just system where if the principles are not usurped has merit. it works.

You are pointing to the extreme swing by posting picture of armed thugs and thus never addressing the core of my arguement or substanting your point of view.

I am arguing this....

Not theoretical, 

You are arguing this, 

which is a deflection from your argument that you're obligated to make to demonstrate the effectiveness of your proposed solution.

To exasperate your argument style, you keep repeating the Bundy case which obviously pushes all your buttons. And then you are arguing from an emotional stance saying, see, see, see, see, this is an example of why government doesn't work. NO! 

It's not an example of why a police state doesn't work. It's an example of a bunch of men going up against a criminal organization that doesn't adhere to any of the principles of a constitutional government. I don't walk into an a restuarant in little Italy and tell Gotti, give me my shit. That's just stupid.

My tricycle picture is a hyperbole of your vague suggestion that the most egregious criminal acts can be handled by a bunch of volunteer layman who haven't worked out the details or able to address questions as to the exact system that will be implemented and purports, falsely, the psychology of humans.

Wed, Nov 15, 2017 - 10:30am (Reply to #17317)
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8213
47974

silver66 wrote:If you

silver66 wrote:

If you recognize something then you are acknowledging that it exists. Additionally if you recognize something then you realize you did not create it but it is in existence.

More to come....

Silver66

I'll go along with that. Maybe with a minor tweak that I'll think about. But I look forward to you expressing further thoughts on the subject. 

But I can read your thoughts. I see you are trying to find a way to express through reason how to prove the existence of something which looks like imagination that others can't see, yet is everywhere in every moment. How does one who can see it demonstrate it to somebody who can't see it or refutes it's existence?

We're on the same page. 

 It belies realitythat something so many men have spent lots of ink on, in different periods of history, has now reality other than a figment of a wild imagination.

If I were to walk into somebodies house, and see this bookshelf. 

I'd look or ask what they are reading.

If it happened that the majority of those books were on extra-terrestial, and I didn't believe in such a thing, I'd almost certainly wonder what information I might be missing to come to a different conclusion before summarily asserting....that's bullshit. 

Wed, Nov 15, 2017 - 3:59pm
ag1969
Offline
Joined: May 10, 2012
5482
31520

Joe Biden for President

Matt Lauer was fawning all over Joe Biden the other day. They had a date the night before Lauer interviewed him. Lauer was acting all bromancy with him and encouraging him to run for POTUS.

And here is a comprehensive list of Creepy Joe's pedophile tendencies:

https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/ex-secret-service-agent-claims-bi...

Surely Lauer's status as a trusted morning news guys has made him privy to at least one of the instances where Biden groped a little girl? WTF?

Jim, the footsteps are getting closer...

Wed, Nov 15, 2017 - 4:22pm (Reply to #17316)
ancientmoney
Offline
-
Madison, WI
Joined: Jun 19, 2012
4341
29323

Abguy4, thanks for the report...

on Farrell's book. After reading it (your report), it spurred me to buy it. Only $9 on ebay, with free shipping to boot.

Can't wait to read some real history, rather than the pablum I got in school (and from MSM).

randomness