26878 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 4:42am (Reply to #14640)
Spartacus Rex
Offline
Joined: Apr 13, 2013
5936
13992

stackaloha wrote: Ruff is

stackaloha wrote:

Ruff is right, good one! I actually had to look up F.C.O.L.

Cheers!

Hang Loose, Brother!

Get out & enjoy these fair weather / free days

because we can't fix Stupid!

"Loose" as in: NOT TIGHT

vs.

Greasy Leotard's habitual misuse of that word/ spelling to indicate 'not winning'

Cheers, Brother!

Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 5:13am (Reply to #14628)
stackaloha
Offline
-
paia, HI
Joined: Jan 2, 2014
733
4123

Thanks Ruffian

nice of you to put it that way.

I'm glad you find that part of my story helpful!

cheers

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 5:14am (Reply to #14628)
stackaloha
Offline
-
paia, HI
Joined: Jan 2, 2014
733
4123

Dupe

Dupe

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 7:54am
I Run Bartertown
Offline
Joined: Oct 11, 2011
2574
0

<DOTS recon report>

Fix clenching teeth ... forcing self to be civil and restrain the flow of his hateful poison... Rediscovered humility.Check.

GL REKT, GL BTFO ... not even willing to engage directly or even attempt a fresh lie about his stale lies... Check.

Rex is back. Check.

Is my work here at DOTS....done?

PS, GL: AM is everything you might have been if you'd let your better qualities overcome the rest (most) of you. With AM bringing what he does to the table, so much more effectively than you, with better intentions, well, that makes you worse than redundant, doesn't it? Take heart, though GL. I'm sure there is a room somewhere where you can still be the smartest guy in the room.

OK, not a room, per se, but a place!

Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 8:11am
sengfarmer
Offline
Joined: Nov 3, 2011
475
2107

IRB

You might have just squeezed the festering boil to its limit. Beware the eruption.

Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 8:51am
Offline
-
Dublin
Ireland
Joined: Jan 20, 2013
3725
24720

@IRB: Thanks for the

@IRB:

Thanks for the comprehensive reply. Your perspective on influence of self for gain of others is refreshing and rings true to much of what I was trying to say - both in where we are of the same mind, and where we have slight differences. Long posts take time I know. It's appreciated.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 9:14am
Green Lantern
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8375
48487

HOLY MOLY GUACAMOLE BATMAN.

HOLY MOLY GUACAMOLE BATMAN.

Did you see what happened in the overnight hours??? DOTS psychokinetic astral etheric meter went off the map.

It's readings are off the map. OFF THE MAP I TELL YA.

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP.

OK BOYS..... BIG TROUBLE WALKED IN. CLEAR YOUR MINDS a

Electronic Pulse Emitter......CHeck

Electoplasmic Disintegrator......Check

Electoplasmic Plasmic Inteference Oscillator?? .....Check

Shitfarmer, Magpie, Sparticus Revolution, Barter-Mr. Feg, Stackhola, and Vonpurbstein.....ALL AT THE SAMETIME.

And they all have a message.

About geopolitics? NO>>>>>

About Finance???NO.........

About Race RElationships and Transgenders???NO....

I'm angry as hell and I'm not taking it anymore.

The DOTS. Unconscious mind RISES. VOLUME 3 1/2

As the planets sing their song.

Let's all listen.

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's singing Lord, kumbaya
Someone's singing Lord, kumbaya
Someone's singing Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbayah

Someone's laughing, Lord, kumbaya
Someone's laughing, Lord, kumbaya
Someone's laughing, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's crying, Lord, kumbaya
Someone's crying, Lord, kumbaya
Someone's crying, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 9:26am (Reply to #14647)
I Run Bartertown
Offline
Joined: Oct 11, 2011
2574
0

Green Lantern wrote: HOLY

Green Lantern wrote:

HOLY MOLY GUACAMOLE BATMAN.

Did you see what happened in the overnight hours??? DOTS psychokinetic astral etheric meter went off the map.

It's readings are off the map. OFF THE MAP I TELL YA.

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP.

OK BOYS..... BIG TROUBLE WALKED IN. CLEAR YOUR MINDS a

Electronic Pulse Emitter......CHeck

Electoplasmic Disintegrator......Check

Electoplasmic Plasmic Inteference Oscillator?? .....Check

Shitfarmer, Magpie, Sparticus Revolution, Barter-Mr. Feg, Stackhola, and Vonpurbstein.....ALL AT THE SAMETIME.

And they all have a message.

About geopolitics? NO>>>>>

About Finance???NO.........

About Race RElationships and Transgenders???NO....

I'm angry as hell and I'm not taking it anymore.

The DOTS. Unconscious mind RISES. VOLUME 3 1/2

As the planets sing their song.

Let's all listen.

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's singing Lord, kumbaya
Someone's singing Lord, kumbaya
Someone's singing Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbayah

Someone's laughing, Lord, kumbaya
Someone's laughing, Lord, kumbaya
Someone's laughing, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's crying, Lord, kumbaya
Someone's crying, Lord, kumbaya
Someone's crying, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Or, people are getting on with a conversation ... despite you buzzing gnat-like in the faces of your betters ... on a mission to derail DOTS discussion.

Sad.

Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 9:55am
Offline
-
Dublin
Ireland
Joined: Jan 20, 2013
3725
24720

@Spartacus Rex:Spartacus

@Spartacus Rex:

Spartacus Rex wrote:

Centuries old Objectives, like Reality, can be ignored, however the consequences for ignoring such will never be afforded the same luxury.

i.e.

If there is no struggle there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom and yet deprecate agitation are men who want crops without plowing up the ground; ... This struggle may be a moral one, or it may be a physical one, and it may be both moral and physical, but it must be a struggle. .... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.

Frederick Douglass, "If There Is No Struggle, There Is No Progress"

Better yet, ( & in even fewer words) perhaps you are familiar with this fellow's words:

It is the common fate of the indolent to see their rights become a
prey to the active. The condition upon which God hath given liberty
to man is eternal vigilance; which condition if he break, servitude
is at once the consequence of his crime and the punishment of his
guilt.

John Philpot Curran (1750-1817)

The quotations you posted are well chosen and fit the world we find ourselves living in.

Our misfortune is to be located in the "herd of the lazy ignorant Prey" and finding that the treatment meted out to them, due to their lack of motion, struggle, willpower, that treatment gets meted out to us too. For the middle class get to pay the bill for all that is done by both those above, and those below them.

In which case, the struggle is not al there is. the control of the ignorant and the wielding them as a weapon, that is the only action that changes the world. Which takes us to my original proposal that "we" don't want to be controlled and wielded as a weapon for our loss and somebody elses' gain. But we need to do that by ourselves to them, so as to rise upwards out of the herd of those around who all this to become their fate.

It's about how switched on you are, and how many followers you have. GL (I think) mentioned that as an individual I/you have zero leverage. We get lumped into the herd regardless of the fact we know what is being done with us. So....leadership and crowd control are the currency that leads to all other currencies. And I'm not just talking about money there!

Awareness brings no benefit. Running a newspaper gives more clout, for one example. There are many alternatives, other equivalent ways. Having a morality definitely reduces the number of alternatives available to those with none. So ... that suggests that the way forwards is not what we thought it should be when we started to figure this stuff out.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 10:02am
Green Lantern
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8375
48487

Barter...Based on

Barter...Based on content....I'd say you're work never started. I do think you now hold the record of four people calling you a piece of shit/ignoramous in one week. That even exceeds me. I don't count when sengfarmer does it 7 times.

Stackhola....Good post! I read. I came up short. I don't understand. And I can take it. Be like the nature of a tree. Poo on you. Good. Want to play fairly now?. It's not that hard.

AM.....You're standing in the middle of a snowball fight, finding the best in everyone, ignoring the trash. Even me. It's admirable. Your analysis of the pscyhodynamic of what goes on here is good. I know inevitably you see at least what I see. And I enjoy those analysis even if I am the only one ever mentioned. When it's done with honesty, keen observation, I don't mind. Even when you point out the less flattering aspects. But than again, I'm usually the only one named, and the references to the rest somehow seem to get ignored and the behavior continues. Who is going to want to personalize that they are the farters? Or if I am trying to move consciousness in a forecful way? Who exactly needs their consciousness moved? It might be scary and a huge task in self-honesty to own that.

I get this sense of a Peacemaker archetype, the referee trying to pull the fighters apart to stop the illegal kidney punches. I don't mind and I don't say that in a nasty way. And everytime you issue a call for peace, offer a wise word, it's as if you have never said them and it continues. Of course,we, man, are ego defenders. That is one of our primary purposes. I've read the literature too.

You're a man of purpose. Even your esoteric ones are meant to impart a message relative to something going on here. I see that. That's usually a big hint for those that make any attempt to decode the veiled message.

And here we are all gathered here standing in the middle of an escalating, somewhat tense planetary cluster and everybody at the sametime finding free will. The entire conversation amounting to "I AM SOMEBODY" It's not about race is it? And it's so much easier to say it as a group. Isn't it? If they do it all together it feels good.

It will all calm down as the planets move out of their tensions on the otherside. I wonder if these tense times, when all the buttons are being pushed, maybe even yours a little bit, in a different sort of way, (because I can relate the archetype you wear here in the other world) should play out without all the SWISH patterns??? And while it doesn't feel as nice, feelings get hurt, they go back to lurking and passive aggressive behavior, it serves a purpose.

Trial, pain, and letting people work out their own tangled webs, which they created themselves, AND THEY DID. There is alot of look at what he did. Of course, I violate every Dale Carnegie principle on How to Win Friends and Influence People. Never tell a man he's wrong. Never. And I know from reading your comments on Martin Armstrong, you don't like very much when somebody that skill takes gold bugs to task for their errors. That would be one point I might disagree with you one but I've thought about that little statement alot. And it reveals a little about you and that caretaker archetype that really is not the most horrendeous thing in the world.

Even when Barter castigates KC for writing a post and asking him how long it took to write (a reference to stupidy) and people use length as a way to insult a man, you acknowledge it. He uses it as a weapon, and you use it as a compliment. That's nicer than me. And good form.

If you look at these exchanges simply as exchanges of energy and vibration, which most people can't becacuse it's too personal, than the only thing that harms them is how they dance and interact with it.

We're not very good as a community as a collective at communication at this time in earth history. We don't know how to communicate to deescalate violence, differences. Once you tell a man he is wrong, they either backaway into lurker land or will fight to defend their ego. And I push into that. I'm actually not that bad it in real life. Actually quite good. It's a good skill. But for some reason, I decided that I don't want to be the bigger man in a forum where people are willing to be outright deceitful because they experience ego pain. I can stay firm over the line. They can't. But if they cross, I cros with them, but I'll NEVER be the first to encroach over that line. They don't seem to hold the same level of respect for that line.

So while in that situation you move into this very neutral zone and let them save face even when you know they are piss wrong. I decided that wouldn't be my tactic. Which one of us is right??

Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 10:04am (Reply to #14650)
I Run Bartertown
Offline
Joined: Oct 11, 2011
2574
0

Momma always said I might not be that smart

Momma always said I might not be that smart, but if I'm readin' it right, dis here is some high-falutin' bullying.

Green Lantern wrote:

AM.....You're standing in the middle of a snowball fight, finding the best in everyone, ignoring the trash. Even me. It's admirable. Your analysis of the pscyhodynamic of what goes on here is good. I know inevitably you see at least what I see. And I enjoy those analysis even if I am the only one ever mentioned. When it's done with honesty, keen observation, I don't mind. Even when you point out the less flattering aspects. But than again, I'm usually the only one named, and the references to the rest somehow seem to get ignored and the behavior continues. Who is going to want to personalize that they are the farters? Or if I am trying to move consciousness in a forecful way? Who exactly needs their consciousness moved? It might be scary and a huge task in self-honesty to own that.

I get this sense of a Peacemaker archetype, the referee trying to pull the fighters apart to stop the illegal kidney punches. I don't mind and I don't say that in a nasty way. And everytime you issue a call for peace, offer a wise word, it's as if you have never said them and it continues. Of course,we, man, are ego defenders. That is one of our primary purposes. I've read the literature too.

You're a man of purpose. Even your esoteric ones are meant to impart a message relative to something going on here. I see that. That's usually a big hint for those that make any attempt to decode the veiled message.

And here we are all gathered here standing in the middle of an escalating, somewhat tense planetary cluster and everybody at the sametime finding free will. The entire conversation amounting to "I AM SOMEBODY" It's not about race is it? And it's so much easier to say it as a group. Isn't it? If they do it all together it feels good.

It will all calm down as the planets move out of their tensions on the otherside. I wonder if these tense times, when all the buttons are being pushed, maybe even yours a little bit, in a different sort of way, (because I can relate the archetype you wear here in the other world) should play out without all the SWISH patterns??? And while it doesn't feel as nice, feelings get hurt, they go back to lurking and passive aggressive behavior, it serves a purpose.

Trial, pain, and letting people work out their own tangled webs, which they created themselves, AND THEY DID. There is alot of look at what he did. Of course, I violate every Dale Carnegie principle on How to Win Friends and Influence People. Never tell a man he's wrong. Never. And I know from reading your comments on Martin Armstrong, you don't like very much when somebody that skill takes gold bugs to task for their errors. That would be one point I might disagree with you one but I've thought about that little statement alot. And it reveals a little about you and that caretaker archetype that really is not the most horrendeous thing in the world.

Even when Barter castigates KC for writing a post and asking him how long it took to write (a reference to stupidy) and people use length as a way to insult a man, you acknowledge it. He uses it as a weapon, and you use it as a compliment. That's nicer than me. And good form.

If you look at these exchanges simply as exchanges of energy and vibration, which most people can't becacuse it's too personal, than the only thing that harms them is how they dance and interact with it.

We're not very good as a community as a collective at communication at this time in earth history. We don't know how to communicate to deescalate violence, differences. Once you tell a man he is wrong, they either backaway into lurker land or will fight to defend their ego. And I push into that. I'm actually not that bad it in real life. Actually quite good. It's a good skill. But for some reason, I decided that I don't want to be the bigger man in a forum where people are willing to be outright deceitful because they experience ego pain. I can stay firm over the line. They can't. But if they cross, I cros with them, but I'll NEVER be the first to encroach over that line. They don't seem to hold the same level of respect for that line.

So while in that situation you move into this very neutral zone and let them save face even when you know they are piss wrong. I decided that wouldn't be my tactic. Which one of us is right??

Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 10:12am (Reply to #14651)
Green Lantern
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8375
48487

I Run Bartertown wrote: Momma

I Run Bartertown wrote:

Momma always said I might not be that smart, but if I'm readin' it right, dis here is some high-falutin' bullying.

Truth.

Read again and put your victim consciousness to the side.

You're not an innocent victim here. Own it

Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 10:13am (Reply to #14648)
Green Lantern
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8375
48487

I Run Bartertown

I Run Bartertown wrote:

Sad.

You've been studying. Well placed for effect.

Nobody here thinks the overnight farting of Rex, Stackhola's reply, your overt statement of agenda and continued trolling amounts to a discussion. NOBODY! Bad frame. REAL!

You are finished with the retarded footnote thing? Temporary? Or you came to your sense and you want to your own trolling of others? Maybe you think I'm all the people that called you out? We could give that one a try. Been done.

Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 10:23am (Reply to #14653)
I Run Bartertown
Offline
Joined: Oct 11, 2011
2574
0

GL

"Nobody here thinks the overnight farting of Rex, Stackhola's reply, your overt statement of agenda and continued trolling amounts to a discussion. NOBODY! Bad frame. REAL! "

All evidence to the contrary.

"You are finished with the retarded footnote thing? Temporary? "

I hadn't given it much thought. Did you ever get a chance to look into that Chinese quote? Anyone you know that could speak to the eternal truth within it? That way Fix translated it sounded almost dirty.

" (a reference to stupidy) "

You misunderstood. It was a reference to a man on a mission. A man summoning his will to shout out veneration of the sacred into the face of the profane. It was reference to passion and sure knowledge that one's mission is the "Prime Directive" of mankind, not stupidity.

Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 10:26am (Reply to #14652)
I Run Bartertown
Offline
Joined: Oct 11, 2011
2574
0

GL

Green Lantern wrote:
I Run Bartertown wrote:

Momma always said I might not be that smart, but if I'm readin' it right, dis here is some high-falutin' bullying.

Truth.

Read again and put your victim consciousness to the side.

You're not an innocent victim here. Own it

Look again at what I quoted.

I left the part toward me, and others, out. I'm pointing out how you're trying to rein in your own friend and chastise him for not being on your side. And the reference to what he doesn't like about Armstrong? That's the same petty crap you do to others, try to find a weak spot and dig. And now all it took for AM to earn your ire is have a discussion with somebody you don't like.

Sad.

Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 11:00am
Offline
-
Dublin
Ireland
Joined: Jan 20, 2013
3725
24720

The winner is the one that

The winner is the one that was right. We learn that after the fact. Later on.

The loser is the one that tried to win and couldn't, and backing down had a cost.

The coward is the one on the sidelines, calling the one he identifies with to come out and fight. A consistent winner pays no attention to him.

A consistent winner might fight intermittently if that's the tactically cheaper way to win later when a win now is impossible.

A consistent loser might do the same, but lose intermittently. It's evident later after he has lost if that is so.

So ... "GL asks: Which one of us is right?"

A: The one that gains most of what he wants, and who during that time loses least of what he holds valuable, thereby paying the lowest cost for the win. The less I lose the less I need to gain in "payment", and if my" costs" are low enough I might expect extremely little or even nothing back other than the word "thanks" for anything positive given.

You pointed out that I have named you but not others. That's not quite right because I have named Fix as well as GL, but your point still stands in the main. I don't post in DOTS that often. Direct reference to somebody depends to a great extent on amount of prior communications between those people. And I have had more conversations in DOTS with you and Fix than others, up to this point, and use of names is one way it shows in my posts.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 11:49am
I Run Bartertown
Offline
Joined: Oct 11, 2011
2574
0

AM

" So....leadership and crowd control are the currency that leads to all other currencies. And I'm not just talking about money there! "

" In which case, the struggle is not al there is. the control of the ignorant and the wielding them as a weapon, that is the only action that changes the world. "

" So ... that suggests that the way forwards is not what we thought it should be when we started to figure this stuff out. "

Dangerous ideas.

Somewhere a bit of kindling was laid at the foot of a stake.

Great posts!

Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 12:38pm
I Run Bartertown
Offline
Joined: Oct 11, 2011
2574
0

Who Said Voting is Pointless?

https://www.theroot.com/2017-world-wypipo-tournament-round-4-the-hateful...

"Ten days ago, 64 melanin-deficient standouts grabbed their flip-flops, business suits and privilege to compete in the world-renowned battle to see who will be crowned the champion of wypipo. Yet, this competition has led many to level accusations of racism against our tournament organizers.

Some accused us of reinforcing negative stereotypes of Caucasians. Even though we have repeatedly reminded readers that we aren’t talking about all white people, some still say this competition is deeply hurtful. To those people, we offer the same solution given to us every time something negative happens to black people in America:

Don’t complain if you didn’t vote.

Let’s look at our bracket so far:

----------------------------------------------------------------

Preach.

Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 1:01pm (Reply to #14645)
Green Lantern
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8375
48487

AM,  On winners.   I like

AM,

On winners. I like your reply. Let me offer mine on winners and losers and who is right. Just two different point of views. Maybe neither being right or wrong. All depending on your vantage point.

If we look at the comments last night as a measure of where we are on DOTS. Barter and I have a little difference of what it is called. But a small sampling. Everybody is free to label it as they choose.

sengfarmer wrote:

You might have just squeezed the festering boil to its limit. Beware the eruption.

Spartacus Rex wrote:

Cheers, Douchebag!

I Run Bartertown wrote:

Rex is back. Check.

Is my work here at DOTS....done?

Is that the sort of stuff anybody comes here to read? Maybe. I won't speak for what motivates people. Any agenda's other than connecting DOTS and sorting out the realities in the world.

I look at them as little leak. Alot of talks about leaks and whose leaking these days. Or maybe an admission would be a better word?

It tells us something about intention even if content is missing. It tells us something about where DOTS collective head might be at the moment.

So when I say something like "Just What the Fuck is Going Here" There seems to be many answers and differences of opinion on what exactly I'm talking about. I wouldn't even call it bickering. Something much more profound. And it seems like getting an honest answer on the obvious is a task in futility. Funny how truth finds it's way to the surface even if it is only through symbolic gestures. But who likes nasty things like symbols? Feg.

it looks like the book that you've recommended that would most apply to this situation would be.... "Games People Play" Good book. worth reading over and over again for no other reason just to realize when you're in the middle of a Game state. There are two ways to play the game state. You generally choose not stepping into it. Good choice. Because if you do, you'd better know something about winning the game because the house will crush you unless you are a master of the game.

It's not about right or wrong anymore. It's not about who forwards a point of view and able to validate it. It's about forwarding a personal agenda. So your post on ego might be timely. Because in a forum designed to share and decode what's happening in the world and we move into the above level, we are all loosers. When somebody posts a fallacious argument, or a character association and the crowd puts it's sentiment behind it without any careful thought, it just becomes a game.

Even if I forward a superior arguement, I loose. Don't I? Goes to the core of Dale Carnegies assertion, that you can never win an arguement so best not to pick one. So the DOTS game in a way has problems build in that were never thought out.

The thing about games. If you choose to play, you must find a strategy and know what you seek to achieve. However, in this game we are currently playing, it's like the snake eating it's tail, and we go around and around and around. No clearly defined thing to achieve. In Chess, the goal is to kill the king. It does look like from the statements that maybe a few are playing chess??? That might explain why emotional opinions are all the rage.

Maybe they have or havent' realized that there is no end game here to achieve because the more they try to acheive, the further the forum moves away from it's intended purpose. The more they put their sentiment behind outrageous sophistry, the more I point it out and the forum devolves. It's a game of self destruction.

The GV Inflection points and planetary clusters, just seems to heighten what already is happening. Smooth it out with a nice word or two, but the cycle continues into the next one.. In the real world, it does seem to resolve things although not always in a nice way.

They are ok with he's a spy, he's a misogynist and a 100 other mischaracterisations. . Doesn't raise any heads. But when I dish it out and focus on their socioeconomic status and education achievements. It seems as if I strike a button and all hell breaks loose. They feel marganilized? Dehumanized? Does that ever come out in their analysis of what's going on in the world and whose side they take in wedding florists or Bundy's? Seems like a pattern to me.

So how do people living very different hallucinations on how the world operates ever find peace? Not likely everybody is going to step out of the game state at the same time. Of course, it doesn't take everybody to move out. Only one side.

Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 1:11pm (Reply to #14645)
Green Lantern
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8375
48487

sengfarmer wrote:You might

sengfarmer wrote:

You might have just squeezed the festering boil to its limit. Beware the eruption.

How's it working out so far? LIke you expected or as usual not like you planned?.

From my vantage point it looks the team leader you are backing has already erupted. You're one of the peeps don't care much about content. You know what the fuck is going on here.

He's Looking to resolve something in himself through me. You too. How can you tell?

Only I hve the power to cool him out. he doesn't realize that yet. The duck decides the hunters actions. Quack, quack.

It's a little like the morphic field of a soccer fight. One guy throws a punch and the whole stadium erupts in all out fisticuffs. Guess what? We're here. Guess who predicted it??? not you.

How do you stop it? You don't. ENDURE