Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

26665 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, Jul 23, 2017 - 4:04pm (Reply to #14561)
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10679
63921

Where have I mentioned ancient aliens?

IRB...

I have specifically, and repeatedly, railed against that particular belief, as all the evidence points to the conclusion that the ancients were native to our planet. 

And yet, sometimes, occasionally, you get somebody who can't comprehend such a distinction.

If you're going to throw "humor" at me, it should at least have some truthful basis to it, I hear it's more effective that way.

Ah, but there lies the problem. That whole thing about not knowing the truth, even if it bit you in the ass.

No wonder you're never funny. cheeky

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sun, Jul 23, 2017 - 4:09pm (Reply to #14562)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Jul 23, 2017 - 4:11pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Jul 23, 2017 - 5:12pm
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10679
63921

Ruffian,

You probably should have clicked on the link, then you would know that a man was out on a public sidewalk, handing out information pertaining to legal rights, that were not specific to any particular case.

The man was arrested, and charged, with crimes that he most certainly never committed.

On top of that,

He got a lawyer that argued the constitutionality of free-speech, which is a major no-no in this country, since we actually have no constitutional rights whatsoever, and arguing otherwise in a court, guarantees a loss.

Therefore, this man was sentenced to prison time, for the high crime of attempting to educate his neighbors.

The contents of his "information", centered on the right of the jury to nullify an unjust law. A jury is never informed of this particular right, unless someone on the jury is already informed of it, and waits until deliberations before sharing such knowledge with his peers. Anyone in a jury pool who expresses his right to nullify a law, is routinely excused.

Because of the nature of this information, the judge was completely inflamed, as the vast majority of municipal courts in the United States, are simply crime syndicates designed to steal and enslave for "crimes" where there aren't any victims.

A jury still has the right to nullify a blatantly unjust law, (such as a "victimless crime") but since of these laws are insanely profitable for the courts, anyone sharing such knowledge will have the full weight of "law-enforcement" rammed up their ass. 

This is what happened.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sun, Jul 23, 2017 - 6:17pm (Reply to #14565)
I Run Bartertown
Offline
Joined: Oct 11, 2011
2574
0

Fix

you poor dum-dum.

" For a great example, debating on whether or not "tell the great lie" was advice to Hitler, or an analysis of Churchill "

READ A BOOK.

Anyone bragging about research needs to read a damn book. That's just got to be a baseline.

And do try to think. Sometimes something that makes perfect sense doesn't need 8 layers of plot.

For this example, rather than guessing whether it's what you thought, a propagandist's ?confession?, or a well-documented writing about Churchill's lies (for example, the most common of Churchill's lies 'buurp, ah've only had a few dhrinks'),

READ A BOOK. And then, once you're wrong, don't just pull a new stab at it out of thin air like you just did. The new 'option' is that it was Goebbel's advice to Hitler? So stupid... It's essentially a repetition of what Hitler wrote about jews decades before ...THAT is where it came from in the first place ... that is why Goebbel's said it. A big theme of his was that propaganda had to be true .. probably his defining 'theory' so if you only knew one thing about what he did, you'd never fall for the fake quote. It's right near the part that I tweaked to make that quote about GL. It got like 10 hat tips and there are only nine people here. Now here's a more interesting question. How did a verbatim quote from Adolf Hitler, from 80 years ago, in which he describes debating jews .. ring so true to people when applied to GL today?

If you would simply spend as much time reading as you spend concocting personal theories on all the things you refuse to read about, you'd be a well-read man. How is it more productive to speculate baselessly? Our written language has afforded us the ability to do better than that. Don't waste it. Read a book. Not necessarily this topic ... just a real book.

Sun, Jul 23, 2017 - 7:12pm (Reply to #14566)
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8184
47878

Barter only 10?  I count 14

Barter only 10? 

I count 14 that can't differentiate between the truth and a lie. 4 of them were too confused to find the mouse. Out of the 14 that don't have a clue, or just simply dumb, some invest in Ponzi schemes, mis interpret the constitution, buy more at the top, and vote for the same crap that made them come here in the first place. Obviously blue collar, passive aggressive types, with minimual education and bookshelves full of Preparation H.

No worries about the Hitler analogy. I have two southerners in my oven ready to roast. I'd be surprised if any of them knew what country he actually came from without googling it. 

Sun, Jul 23, 2017 - 8:39pm
I Run Bartertown
Offline
Joined: Oct 11, 2011
2574
0

GL

" I have two southerners in my oven ready to roast. "

Orly? Listen closely.

https://youtu.be/79xtYMIOcrc

"Run GL. Run, GL.

Duck GL. Duck, GL.

How's your free train ride to the
East MFer?"

On a brighter note, MAGA

Video unavailable
Sun, Jul 23, 2017 - 8:55pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Jul 23, 2017 - 10:02pm
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8184
47878

Hey Sengfarmer,  Did you read

Hey Sengfarmer, 

Did you read the latest on that Zimbabwe Hell Hole??? Sorry about that man. Better luck next time. 

Sun, Jul 23, 2017 - 10:03pm (Reply to #14570)
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8184
47878

I Run Bartertown wrote:" I

I Run Bartertown wrote:

" I have two southerners in my oven ready to roast. "

Orly? Listen closely.

https://youtu.be/79xtYMIOcrc

"Run GL. Run, GL.

Duck GL. Duck, GL.

How's your free train ride to the
East MFer?"

On a brighter note, MAGA

https://youtu.be/Se_wG0PVSc0

Barter, Pace yourself man. Waay too much content for a troll. You're trying way too hard. Quite honestly, you have no idea what you are doing or where you're going. The rough shot technique eh? 

And most of it doesn't make the least bit of sense. For you to piss people off, you have to make sense. 

It's almost as if you've entered some kind of temporary insanity. Although I'm told that insanity that extracts logic from individuals is very unlikely, however in groups & cults it is common.

And you're on morning to night now. Responding to each and every post. One for all and all for Nana? Did you OD and wife stab you with an adrenaline shot?

With content like that, Nana might have to open a new DOTS to compensate for the pure putrid stink you've been posting since the election. Maybe, she can start a DOTS franchise. One of them might be more interesting the one that she is running now.

You all realize there is only about three people that actually proactively post content?? And now, Barter, AM to PM trolling in the name of NANA. I say go for it. Double your output. . Geopolitical content has almost all but disappeared, and financial commentary flew the coup a long time agooo.

Sun, Jul 23, 2017 - 10:40pm (Reply to #14571)
I Run Bartertown
Offline
Joined: Oct 11, 2011
2574
0

Green Lantern wrote: I Run

Green Lantern wrote:
I Run Bartertown wrote:

" I have two southerners in my oven ready to roast. "

Orly? Listen closely.

https://youtu.be/79xtYMIOcrc

"Run GL. Run, GL.

Duck GL. Duck, GL.

How's your free train ride to the
East MFer?"

On a brighter note, MAGA

https://youtu.be/Se_wG0PVSc0

Barter, Pace yourself man. Waay too much content for a troll. You're trying way too hard. Quite honestly, you have no idea what you are doing or where you're going. The rough shot technique eh? 

And most of it doesn't make the least bit of sense. For you to piss people off, you have to make sense. 

It's almost as if you've entered some kind of temporary insanity. Although I'm told that insanity that extracts logic from individuals is very unlikely, however in groups & cults it is common.

And you're on morning to night now. Responding to each and every post. One for all and all for Nana? Did you OD and wife stab you with an adrenaline shot?

With content like that, Nana might have to open a new DOTS to compensate for the pure putrid stink you've been posting since the election. Maybe, she can start a DOTS franchise. One of them might be more interesting the one that she is running now.

You all realize there is only about three people that actually proactively post content?? And now, Barter, AM to PM trolling in the name of NANA. I say go for it. Double your output. . Geopolitical content has almost all but disappeared, and financial commentary flew the coup a long time agooo.

If you look around the forum and can't tell who the lolcow is, it's you. The lolcow always thinks they are the audience. That's the lolcow's job.

Sun, Jul 23, 2017 - 11:14pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Jul 23, 2017 - 11:18pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Jul 23, 2017 - 11:21pm
HappyNow
Offline
-
Canada
Joined: Jun 14, 2011
1340
3102

Well at least it is not an

Well at least it is not an echo chamber.

The Goebbels quote mistake is important because once his image is used it does matter who said it. And also who didn't. For a bunch of reasons.

First he's an acknowledged master of propaganda. Putting aside Goebbels huge credibility in that area, it's doubly important if that is NOT actually reflecting his opinion....if he disagreed then it may not even be truthy so when Mr. Fix falls back on how he likes the truth in it he (Mr. Fix) would be inventing truth that matches his story instead of asking the right questions of his story.

Next, advertising. Using a Nazi image with a quote bypasses filters for some people. GL good point that the girl with the grapefruits wouldn't get past Mr. Fix. Interesting to note he's at least a sucker for a man in a good black suit. 

If I read it right it is attributed to more likely have come from Churchill. I see why from an ad point of view Goebbels is preferred. Not sure Churchill was a propaganda master. He was a great leader, gave inspiring speeches and on the side victorious, but the fact that he was prone to dramatic speech means he could just have made that up on the fly because it sounds good.

this conversation is exposing some good obstacles when connecting the dots.

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Mon, Jul 24, 2017 - 12:56am (Reply to #14575)
I Run Bartertown
Offline
Joined: Oct 11, 2011
2574
0

Happy Now

HappyNow wrote:

Well at least it is not an echo chamber.

The Goebbels quote mistake is important because once his image is used it does matter who said it. And also who didn't. For a bunch of reasons.

First he's an acknowledged master of propaganda. Putting aside Goebbels huge credibility in that area, it's doubly important if that is NOT actually reflecting his opinion....if he disagreed then it may not even be truthy so when Mr. Fix falls back on how he likes the truth in it he (Mr. Fix) would be inventing truth that matches his story instead of asking the right questions of his story.

Next, advertising. Using a Nazi image with a quote bypasses filters for some people. GL good point that the girl with the grapefruits wouldn't get past Mr. Fix. Interesting to note he's at least a sucker for a man in a good black suit. 

If I read it right it is attributed to more likely have come from Churchill. I see why from an ad point of view Goebbels is preferred. Not sure Churchill was a propaganda master. He was a great leader, gave inspiring speeches and on the side victorious, but the fact that he was prone to dramatic speech means he could just have made that up on the fly because it sounds good.

this conversation is exposing some good obstacles when connecting the dots.

I am impressed. Clarity of thought even when people try to use an 'invisible thought fence' to give you a quick shock back into line by pushing certain buttons.

Most of that quote was just fabricated. The kernel of it, the 'big lie, tell it over and over' was Hitler criticizing Communist Jews (aka Jews). Goebbels used similar phrasing to criticize Churchill. But nowhere was it either of them proclaiming 'hey, we're a couple of liars, BIG lies here'. And no one should really need to be told that IMO. Seems kind of obvious, right? It's not simply an error in citation, or falling for a fabricated quote. It's an error in fundamental logic.

And for someone who doesn't care or doesn't find the topic interesting, there is no reason for it to matter. BUT if one (not you, Happy Now) is so inclined to go on a forum where good people have real fears and concerns about the state of the world, the future of their families ...to go there and make conclusive pronouncements about your 'indisputable research' ... how you're gonna clue them into who is running this Marxian-Marcuse-ian hellscape ... you're gonna tell them it's Nazis running it?!? ... and their most immediate contribution to the resistance is to hate the Police and Nuns?!? The man is a walking error. Anyone giving serious consideration to his posts is dumber for it.

Your funny line about how Goebbels (or others) visage can be used to bypass a filter (or raise one up) in the same manner as cleavage, was very insightful.

Mon, Jul 24, 2017 - 2:26am
KC
Offline
-
Phoenix, AZ
Joined: Jun 14, 2011
191
925

IRB, you are a lump of shit!

How's that for the title of a post! 

IRB, I was tempted to let this all go so as not to disturb the peace, but you are a colossal douche bag. When I post, I am always polite. I don’t start trouble and I have impeccable manners. Now you, however, are a complete child. You post racist material, get called a racist, cry like a little girl, and then proceed to post a bunch of content that proves you are a racist. For fuck sake dude, grow a pair and act like a man. You are a hateful, sad, pathetic excuse for a man. This is my third post on this topic. You have posted countless. Just drop it. 

GL, sorry you got caught up in all the fray. I just logged in today and saw 250+ comments. Goodness, what a mess. I’m a pretty peaceful person, but I can’t let a psycho like him skate by. Only advice I can give is to not feed an idiot like IRB. His consciousness is low. He’ll never learn.

IRB, don’t fucking bother commenting on this. You want to be a man, drop in on me and Phx and I’ll set you quite straight. Guaranteed.

Mon, Jul 24, 2017 - 5:55am
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8184
47878

I appreciate you looking at

I appreciate you looking at the Goebbels post with some degree of detail and looking to be a bit more robust and impeccable in looking at the importance of the error of misattribution. 

So in the spirit of completeness. Let me give some of your statements a stab with the same intention.

Well at least it is not an echo chamber.

ARe you certain about this postulate? You assert that there is absolute no group think present here? Really?

You assert what it is not. Sure, it's not alot of things. Not a death torture chamber, not an online rape fantasy share. Wheww... And millions more things. I'd be interested to hear from you what you think it has become and what the overriding theme is daily that we can't get past.

You can say with integrity and honesty that there exists no sign of a group dynamic whose agenda that has a personal agenda??It really is overt but like many things, for some reason the group mind has problems stating it. Which is in interesting point of how a group mind can work? Maybe? 

The Goebbels quote mistake is important because once his image is used it does matter who said it. And also who didn't. For a bunch of reasons.

Interesting that you fail to mention the reason in which the website stated why it was important that the misattribution be corrected. Do you recall the reason the author stated that it was important to make a correction> 

And you don't at all take exception to the actual content but how it is used in conjunction with Goebbels photo. Because the intention is what that website was bringing your intention to. Do you find that Fix presentation of the quote violated the stated intention?

My viewpoint. Not even close. If he had, I would have taken him to task. Although, I'm fond of Mr. Fix. He and I have never had any problem with calling each other out on content and having a debate on differences.

All your reasons are actually true statements in my opinion. But do you think that the actual statement, independent of who stated it, has any validity? 

You might have read a post I made in the last couple of months about false memories and how easy it is to implant. While it is important to note what gets past your filters and what doesn't (as in the issue of people being influenced to buy an electronic device because of cleavage), I think it is important for like minded people interested in the subject to be impeccable about what the game is with that picture.

So if the statement has some truth to it, it is not the actual statement that they are trying to get past your filters. Is it?

It's using a true statement to take another party to task by framing their point of view as a lie without ever dealing with the content. Or do you see something different.

Pointing out that the quote wasn't said by Goebbels is no big deal. But I find it interesting that nobody besides me and Fix thought it important to point out an overt misinterpration of a statement in one of the founding documents and use it to defend an abhorent, a very non-Christian point of view. Or a dozen other statements that get made that have no founding in truth.

So it makes one wonder if this is about Mr. Fix or the scholarly pursuit of truth and a real interest in understanding the dynamic of influencing the unconscious.

The group think here has many subtle components. Seems worthwhile for somebody to point out since we as a collective are fond of point out the collective mind in individuals who have not woken up to gold or the lies of the MSM. 

Mon, Jul 24, 2017 - 6:07am (Reply to #14578)
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8184
47878

KC wrote:How's that for the

KC wrote:

How's that for the title of a post! 

IRB, I was tempted to let this all go so as not to disturb the peace, but you are a colossal douche bag. When I post, I am always polite. I don’t start trouble and I have impeccable manners. Now you, however, are a complete child. You post racist material, get called a racist, cry like a little girl, and then proceed to post a bunch of content that proves you are a racist. For fuck sake dude, grow a pair and act like a man. You are a hateful, sad, pathetic excuse for a man. This is my third post on this topic. You have posted countless. Just drop it. 

GL, sorry you got caught up in all the fray. I just logged in today and saw 250+ comments. Goodness, what a mess. I’m a pretty peaceful person, but I can’t let a psycho like him skate by. Only advice I can give is to not feed an idiot like IRB. His consciousness is low. He’ll never learn.

IRB, don’t fucking bother commenting on this. You want to be a man, drop in on me and Phx and I’ll set you quite straight. Guaranteed.

No problems KC. You have no responsibility for getting me involved. A man calling himself a Christian, and preaching morality, who really has an issue with hatred. It's really a form of self loathing.

 He even hates people like you. And I assume you are white. Animals have a better judge of character than some of the people here.

Hatred comes in many forms. Let's forget the names, racisms, biasisms of all sorts. They can rationalize it all they want. They can pubicly stick out their chests and yell I own it. They can lie to themselves all they want, but there are consequences to even our thoughts. Not to mention the 100's of poisons being dumped into their bodies that are associated with those emotions. No skin off my back.

The peace was disturbed a long time ago so you posting your observation about Barter's utter lack of civility is refreshing. 

Mon, Jul 24, 2017 - 8:37am
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8184
47878

It has come to my attention

It has come to my attention that Catholic Nuns have a long, dark history in the Catholic Church. And by the looks of it a recent history.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/lecherous-nuns-and-priests-murder-plots-and-coverups-meet-the-mother-superior-of-catholic-scandals

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/05/08/bad-nun-arrested-for-helping-priests-sexually-abuse-deaf-children-in-argentina/?utm_term=.98bbb8b4ad61

STand up and share your testimony if you were catholic and ever received any form of abuse, physical, mental, emotional from any member of the clergy. Or relatives or children.

Happy Now,

See how people twist stuff? You wouldn't call that evil??

Sierra Skier, 

You said it's the bickering that turns people off. Did you mean substative debate or individuals calling out others for overt lying and twisting of reality and that the responses to that sort of stuff is unnecessary? 

Apparantly, rape and sexual abuse is rampant in INdia by so called Swami's and God man. Recently a victim of sexual abuse by one of these God man cut off the Swami's penis. I think he died. I've seen video's of women taking justice in their own hands and beating the shit out of rapists in public. It's all there on youtube.

I personally do not endorse this sort of justice. But is anybody, for a single moment, not understand the rage and trauma that such abuse occurs and why women might go to that lenght to get justice?

Is anybody curious what Fix or any other former Catholics experienced in school that they might feel hostility toward these people and find aborrent that IRB takes a quote of context and uses it as footnote in his quote.

Because he is a hateful son of a bitch.

If you disagree, you tell me why all of you find that righteous and sit with your hands up your ass while that kind of stuff goes down but find enough energy to call out a misquote?

Something really fucking wrong here. Really fucking wrong.

Mon, Jul 24, 2017 - 9:41am (Reply to #14580)
I Run Bartertown
Offline
Joined: Oct 11, 2011
2574
0

KC

Worked on that for days, didn't ya?

Did it feel as good as you hoped it would?

" only advice I can give is to not feed an idiot like IRB "

Then why this? Or better yet, why the original speech policing? Everybody here had seen stack's days-old post before you felt the need to "call out" a stranger for having a different position than you. I know your type is solidly establishment and you're USED to "Shut it down. They're thinking bad things" working. And now it doesn't. And that must be frustrating. I can only imagine the kind of frustration the future holds for you. But I can't really say I have pity.

" You want to be a man, drop in on me and Phx "

Isn't that you in your pic? That threat is the most ADORABLE thing I've seen in a while.

Not everyone gets so offended on behalf of their wife's son that they'd offer to do something they clearly weren't made for. Bravo!

https://youtu.be/SwYd5cRlROE

P6XduSJ.gif

AND

" I just logged in today and saw 250+ comments. " Is a lie. I was checking your history ... anxiously awaiting your return. Making sure you were seeing all that you had inspired. Why is it important to you that GL thinks you 'stepped up" immediately upon seeing these?

PS: Hat tipped you for the effort. wink BUT next time I can only do that if you address the topics specifically. REFUTE these things .. PROVE ME WRONG. Everyone already knows that I'm "racist". Prove me WRONG. Defend egalitarianism.

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Doc and TF Partnership Advertisement

Recent Comments

by Robertoe, 1 sec ago
by Libero, 5 min 14 sec ago
by mgilbert, 15 min 9 sec ago
by Turd Ferguson, 31 min 21 sec ago
by Turd Ferguson, 36 min 32 sec ago
by Turd Ferguson, 39 min 53 sec ago