26682 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thu, May 18, 2017 - 1:18pm (Reply to #13036)
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10739
64176

Reply to Ata and any anonymous ignoramus who hat tipped him...

You've got a long, long way to go, and you probably don't even know where to start.

I would suggest that you take the 20 minutes required, and listen to David Icke's offering for today.

It's as good a place to start as any.

David Icke: The Truth about Consciousness
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, May 18, 2017 - 3:32pm
ancientmoney
Offline
-
Madison, WI
Joined: Jun 19, 2012
4340
29319

GL

What is your take on Paul C. Roberts' thoughts re: Trump takedown? His opinion looks correct to me. The fact that Pence will then be POTUS should please the MIC.

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2017/05/18/the-assault-on-trump/

Thu, May 18, 2017 - 5:16pm (Reply to #13042)
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8170
47854

ancientmoney wrote: What is

ancientmoney wrote:

What is your take on Paul C. Roberts' thoughts re: Trump takedown? His opinion looks correct to me. The fact that Pence will then be POTUS should please the MIC.

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2017/05/18/the-assault-on-trump/

I didn't see any mention of Pence, but he is establishment. He'll obey. He doesn't have an ounce of Trump's bravado, endurance and know how. 

The Russian transcript? Something doesn't sit right with me about that. Who is going to accept a transcript from the Russians in the dems. Putin knows that. The audio recordings would be nice. So why not? Putin has been doing the same thing that Trump was doing with the alternative crowd. Threatening to release real 9-11 stuff but they didn't. Release Hillary's emails. Was that Russia doing that or disinformation coming from our alternate media some run by CIA? I don't know. I didn't look into those reports. Putin seems to know the persuasion game too. If you offer something that you know is not going to be accepted. Than it's a message. 

Trump's persuasion is going to backfire. he didn't bribe Comey. he was persuading him.

I didn't like Trump's stated policies. I saw his hypnosis but this is bullshit. Not because I feel sorry for Trump. If he didn't know what he was getting into before, he certainly did after he was briefed. But it's bullshit because it undermines anything left of a constitution by underming the peaceful transfer of power after an election. Trump is a kensyian but doesn't deserve this based on what we know. But his chart says otherwise. 

Thu, May 18, 2017 - 5:32pm
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8170
47854

Cernovich is right this time.

Cernovich is right this time. Fucktard. U do know whatching people barrelled over by a fucktard gives people PTSD. I dealt with it immediately. Still a fucktard.

Bald cop bashed that boy's head against the wall.

Mike Cernovich‏Verified account @Cernovich

Does not look like a drunk driver to me..

Thu, May 18, 2017 - 5:40pm (Reply to #13042)
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8170
47854

The news inaccurate?   Let's

The news inaccurate? Let's pick a story. 

'We Got a Car Running People Over -- Notify Everyone': 1 Dead, 22 Hurt After Car Slams Into Crowd in Times Square |

  • A car slammed into a crowd of pedestrians in the heart of Times Square shortly before noon Thursday

  • Authorities say a preliminary investigation suggests the crash was accidental; they suspect drugs were involved

  • One woman died and 22 other people were injured after being hit by the vehicle; the driver was taken into custody

Just a garden variety accident say all the news outlets? This was a planned attack. 

Have any of you ever consumed a bottle Jack Daniels, smoked illicit drugs and still not known the difference between a busy street, and a crowded sidwalk filled with pedistrians at the cross roads of the world???? You could give give me ayuasca, lsd, and dentist nitrogen and I'd know the difference. I'd be screwed, but I'd know the difference. 

I read a bunch of news outlets reports of what happened.

Here is what I saw.

I guy drove on the a sidewalk just south of the Hard Rock Cafe, barrelling through people. Nobody mentions that a black guy jumped onto the hood of the car. NOT ONE account. This saved his life.

I'm approximating 35 to 39 miles per hour based on a comparison of the speed of traffic moving in the opposite direction.

The black guy knew he had to get off and was trying to figure it out and just ditched. I didn't see him land but I'm guessing neck or back injury. I think he'd survive at that speed and he wasn't listed as one that was dead.

The guy drives PERFECTLY----Straight up the sidewalk. He didn't hit the scaffolding or barriers, not the edge of the buildings. I didn't see anty swerving until he reached 45th street and he had a choice. Go into the scaffolding or do something really really stupid. He chose the light pole. 

Mind, you this happens in one of the most videotaped corners of the world. I saw the first police man crawl out of the barricks in the middle of time square. Taking his time too.

The guy starts to flee and the crowd holds him down with bodies all over the sidewalk. Then a few police men grab hold of him and pull him over to the side where I am standing on the corner, and first push his head against the wall. Police brutality. You don't mind if I don't complain in this instance seeing all that blood. Why are there reports he had no shirt. He had a blue or brown shirt, and a t-shirt, that was showing his belly.

Yes, I want to do this guys military record, and I want to know his psychiatric history.

I am the last to get all conspiracy. But just accident with perfect driving, fleeing the scene, and he did look a little disgruntled. Like something wrong.

I'm going to specualte. CIA programming, or totally lost it. Gone with possibility of entity attachment. 

Regular human beings DO NOT loose their sovereignty and barrell through innocent people like that because of booze ALONE.

I also want to know why Hostage negotiating, tactical unitls, Swat, and FBI were dispensed if within minutes they declared it not a terrorist thread.

I estimated he was hispanic? Puerto Rican, but would not have been surprised if he came back as Arab.

I even heard lies minutes after the innocent people exaggerating the death count, and how it happened. And one guy, who didn't see 

Pardon my irreligious commentary, but the Astrological transits are off the map and it ain't even August with a major eclipse crossing the United States.. Lock your doors.

And now, you guys want to talk about intuition and inner guidance. Somebody screamed at me, inwardly, to stay alert while crossing the street. The guy drove exactly where I was going to relieve the main valve but decided to walk toward a park and use those facilities instead.

Thu, May 18, 2017 - 6:58pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, May 18, 2017 - 9:13pm
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8170
47854

Atarangi,  R U sure you live

Atarangi, 

R U sure you live in New Zealand???

I saw a guy in Union Square that really resembles you.

Before you take offense. He is a highly respected performer. We both know that you aren't the tie and jacket type guy. 

The Entire Matthew Silver Fidget Spinner Video
Accept yourself, love yourself
Fri, May 19, 2017 - 4:09am
atarangi
Offline
-
christchurch
New Zealand
Joined: Sep 3, 2011
4184
22811

Nice one G.L.

Great to see your sense of humour is alive and well.

Mr. Fix, I know you don't give a flying fuck about my opinion. That is fine by me - I still think you are a great guy.

What I am asking for is a diagramatic explanation of how you can power a motor with water without using more input power than is being extracted from the water itself.

The problem with claims of free power is that it has never been demonstrated or put into a diagramatic format that can be replicated.

It is a curious thing that conventional forms of motor power are easy to understand because how they work is not kept secret.

The problem with free energy water powered motors is that nobody can provide an explanation or a blueprint to substantiate their claim.

Looking forward though to seeing the design of your free energy concept.

All the best mate.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Fri, May 19, 2017 - 5:05am
atarangi
Offline
-
christchurch
New Zealand
Joined: Sep 3, 2011
4184
22811

actually G.L.

The moment I saw that last post of yours, I knew I had been busted.

Sometimes in life you just have to 'cut your losses' and move on.

I have tried so hard to be the man my father wanted me to be.

But with just one post have exposed my entire M.O. (modus operandi)

Still, - being busted by 'Green Lantern' is a great honour.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Fri, May 19, 2017 - 6:21am (Reply to #13049)
Offline
-
Dublin
Ireland
Joined: Jan 20, 2013
3638
24404

GL is Ata

ata wrote:
The moment I saw that last post of yours, I knew I had been busted.

I don't buy any of this. Particularly because Green Lantern said it and I have found photos proving he appears to be involved in this.

From what I see it's perfectly clear that Matthew Silver is Ata 4/5ths of the time

But 1/5th of the time it's totally clear that Ata/Matthew turns green and becomes extremely Green-Lantern-ish.

Check it out for yourself:

Therefore Green Lantern has now been identified. He is actually a person from NZ called Ata.

I haven't yet figured out how he performs in NYC and gets home for tea.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Fri, May 19, 2017 - 8:19am
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10739
64176

Ata, do your research...

I just entered "Engine that runs on water" into the YouTube search bar, and got "About 1,250,000 results"

Note:

If the mechanism in question is an internal combustion type, most people around here call it an Engine,

Motors typically run on electromagnetism, . We might have a language issue.

Here's the first page of results just to get you started.

Have fun. 

  1. About 1,250,000 results

    1. 2:57

      GEET - engine running on water.mp4

      Mrdudelydudeman

      • 4 years ago
      • 39,077 views

      engine running on almost nothing but water and seems to be non polutive. nice......

    2. 6:29

      motorcycle engine running using water as fuel

      paulson lazarus

      • 4 years ago
      • 752,149 views

      this is a TMH Tank ,which help to run a petrol engine with water as fuel,carburetor is not needed for such setup and this is only ...

    3. 1:58

      Engine running on water

      Latheman's crazy machines

      • 3 years ago
      • 300,350 views

      I imported this little engine from a manufacturer in Malaysia. It´s running on a cup of hot water.

    4. 10:38

      Inventor mysteriously died! Why don't we have water powered cars yet? FREE ENERGY TESLA

      Eric Hastey

      • 4 years ago
      • 51,955 views

      Nikola Tesla Stanley Meyer Why did they died? https://www.facebook.com/pages/Truth-Emerges/301216049998351.

    5. 2:59

      Water Car Inventor Killed... Full Story

      RunYourCarOnWaterTec

      • 8 years ago
      • 67,121 views

      https://www.burn-water.net - Water Fueled Engines | Run Your Car With WaterCar Runs On Water Run Your Car On Water 10 ...

    6. 4:45

      Water Powered Car!! - Suzuki Samurai Runs on 100% Water [witts.ws]

      wits2014

      • 5 years ago
      • 482,983 views

      https://www.witts.ws ...A brief prototype water-powered vehicle demonstration. This technology has been fully developed and many ...

    7. 9:49

      Does Hydro Water Power Work On Diesels and Turbo Diesel Engines Too?

      hydrogenfuelcar

      • 7 years ago
      • 22,469 views

      https://www.hydrowaterpower.com/https://www.hydrowaterpower.com/hydrogenOrder.htm "Yes! It works great on every kind of car, ...

    8. 3:00

      DIY HHO Generator How To Build Your Own & Run your engine on water.

      Guides Reviews Tips Tricks and Help

      • 3 years ago
      • 128,458 views

      WANT A CAR THAT RUNS ON WATER!! This video explains the basic construction of a HHO fuel cell. SECOND UPDATED ...

    9. 1:55

      Water Powered Car Inventor was Killed!

      SaveGasForums

      • 8 years ago
      • 1,523,863 views

      https://SaveGasForums.com This is an old clip shown about 20 years ago of a local inventor holding many patents on his dune ...

    10. 3:31

      Hydrogen Hybrid Conversion For ANY Vehicle - I'm Saving 56% At The Gas Pump!

      gs12xu

      • 6 years ago
      • 808,840 views

      This is a 1998 Ford Explorer Sport converted into a hydrogen hybrid by Alex Rivera and how2savefuel.com. Horsepower and ...

    11. 3:43

      Warning: Do not watch this. You wont believe it anyway!

      joshua lineberry

      • 2 years ago
      • 3,983,702 views

      1992 dodge truck running on gas fumes. This is my first try with this simple system and it worked. I do not recommend driving like ...

    12. 1:25

      Brazil: This motorbike runs on WATER!

      Ruptly TV

      • 1 year ago
      • 1,786,957 views

      A motorcycle able to travel up to 500 kilometres (310 miles) on a litre of water was trumpeted by creator Ricardo Azevedo in Sao ...

      • CC
    13. 2:20

      How to Convert Your Car to Run on Water (Easy, Cheap, Quick!)

      M Massie

      • 3 years ago
      • 40,042 views

      the basic technology behind this—technology that's been known about for years, but that the auto companies and Big Oil have ...

    14. 1:52

      Fuel your vehicle on water | The Pakistani water-kit

      Zoomin.TV Science

      • 1 year ago
      • 116,875 views

      Pakistani inventor Agha Waqar Ahmed created a water-kit, making it possible to drive almost completely on water. This accessible ...

    15. 2:41

      Instructions How to Make Your Car Run On Water. No More Gas.

      johnnyMendozal

      • 9 years ago
      • 14,383 views

      https://14121.water4gas.hop.clickbank.net/ CLICK HERE. https://14121.water4gas.hop.clickbank.net/ run your car on water 295 run ...

    16. 2:50

      Filipino inventor successfully created Water fueled motors WATCH 2016

      Pinoy Epic Viral Video

      • 11 months ago
      • 23,052 views

      PLS. SHARE!!! Motorcycle running with water fuel invented by a FILIPINO named Noli Dazo. Panibagong imbensyon na naman ...

    17. 3:15

      car running on hydrogen - DIY

      man33m

      • 10 months ago
      • 28,919 views

      car running on hydrogen - DIY.

    18. 2:07

      Engine Runs on Hydrogen produced by drinking water

      Andrew Mossop

      • 4 years ago
      • 3,470 views

      Rpm changes in the engine while adding hydrogen to the carburetor from producing hydrogen from drinking water.

    19. 0:47

      Run Your Car On Water - ok Hydrogen, Proved By mythbuster guys!

      Thechoice1products

      • 7 years ago
      • 377,930 views

      https://www.diyhydrogenconversionkits.com Run your car on water is right! Just like you are seeing - it is possible! Run your car on ...

    20. 9:12

      HHO Generator - Water to Fuel Converter

      Grant Thompson - "The King of Random" 

      • 4 years ago
      • 6,739,402 views

      For this project let's build a sexy looking generator that uses electricity to convert water into an extremely powerful fuel! Here's how ...

      • CC
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, May 19, 2017 - 8:29am
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8170
47854

GC Transits are the planetary

GC

Transits are the planetary combinations/positions. An bad analogy might be TA. You've studied 100's of charts and have seen the same patterns in the past, and thus a particular pattern indicates how the market will behave.

Each planet has a character or archetypical qualites. A personality. The combination of planets the same which has been ascertained by centuries of observations. Every time the planets are in a certain combination in the past, you can see a range of influences on humanity, individuals, countries etc...

There are transits that are resonate---good things. And there are transits that represent, friction or tension, disharmony etc... Certain planetary combinations are harbingers of big change. Nothing more prominent than eclipses and actually comets. That's when the kings of old would call in their trusted advisors to let them know what was going on in their kingdom. They understood the significance.

So look at the stars is like looking at a tv guide. It's not going to tell you exactly what's going to happen but it will tell you within a range the types of narratives that are going on.

We are seeing a chain of really intense transits one after another. We are seeing major shifts in the world. We just had a mega intense full moon in scorpio. A full moon is the climax of the moon cycle and Scorpio is a water sign. Water usually indicates what's underneath/unconscious etc.. Scorpio is a section of the sky that is ruled by Mars (power, war) . This is all very general. And the moon just wen through a huge shift of it's nodes which is a big deal for all the Gann traders. I'll be very general and just say it means a big shift.

And in the United States. The Sun is in the 7th house along with a very tense planetary combination which mean's open enemies. I can't take the time to explain what a house is, what a sign means, and what each planetary combination means. Suffice to say, a chain of transits bringing big change.

It's like looking at a tv guide that let's you know what the show is about. But you have to watch the show for details.

Trumps chart is filled with very tense/friction/inharmonious transits. That means he is going to get the shit kicked out of him. And a bunch of other things that are more advanced concepts, like Yods. You can look these words up. Too much for me to explain. So when I say he doesn't deserve it. That's from our human perspective. Everybody yelling it's unfair, it's unfair but is it? If it is unfair why did the universe set all of this up? It's because we are unable to see events from a higher perspective of where they are bringing us. Trump, the voters can't fool the universe. It ensures all the people are in the right place for the things that need to happen. That's the destiny part. Free will is making choices within that narrow box. But it really takes a very very tall person to "trump" the cycle.

So we have all these transits leading up to the August Solar Eclipse over the United States and there is no bigger harbinger of change than a eclipse. Although Comets are actually a big deal. In days gone by, the kings would bring their most trusted advisors into the court, to help decode the meaning of these events. Of course, the establishment, and religion has relagted astrology into something that is considered bogus.

To know what the event in New York was influenced by, I'd have to look at the planetary influence over New York. The planets influence everything including markets. Of course, I havne't looked but maybe it was one of those violent inflection points which has a planetary corollary.

Suffice to say, the planets are telling us hold on for the ride. What was underneath, has been brought to the surface and things don't get resolved in a pretty fashion. But it's necessary.

I've mentioned this cycle of four that you find referenced in Hindu philosophy associated with long time periods known as Yuga's, or cycles of activity. Within these loooooong cycles are smaller cycles of these four cycles happening and smaller ones, Iron, bronze, silver and gold. Within certain schools of spiritual thought, next year begins a golden cycle.

It doesn't make sense to your brain with all the shit going on in the world, that we would be entering a golden age. But the "literature" says that prior to golden ages the earth will erupt, and tremble and ladies with large bosom's will bring gifts. Not really the second part. it's a clash between material values that we will hold sacred in society and the spiritual forces. Just like a low front and a high fron that produces a tornado. We are seeing colllision of forces. And maybe Trump was brought in by the universe to produce or catalyze the drama.

So from this perspective, why the hell should I vote as if I can control or influence the forces that are bearing upon humanity??? It's almost like a divine joke. These higher forces are going to dance despite what we think or do to try to change things. The old needs to be cleared.

We see evidence of golden age everywhere including here. Just look at the topics that are thrown out. Really, whether Fix is right about free energy or not is besides the point. Or little aliens in Antartica, Or lucid dreaming or colloidal gold to make you walk on water. The archetypical expression of these topics is saying, we're tired of the old way of thinking, being..... This is about a spiritual awakening, not the old material values of America.

Now, I'm not going to blame Trump for playing a silly game. But I pretty much hate political campaign slogans. It's for kids. Make America Great Again is lie at all levels. It's superficial. Nobody is going to use an honest statement. So I don't blame him for playing the silly game. Things like that hit my consciousness and I say,take a hike. Leave me alone. Because, it ain't never gonna happen. So even if Trump isn't guilty and I don't like lies, he really is participating in a lie. The stars NEVER lie.

There is no way I can do justice to your question because Astrology is a depth art and science. So there's my best shot in under 300 words.

Fri, May 19, 2017 - 8:54am
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8170
47854

Warning!!!Video is very

Warning!!!

Video is very disturbing. VERY!!

The initial reports that it was an accident is media BULLSHIT! Testing for booze? 

The crowd wanted to beat the shit out of the guy. You'll see why. 

Video unavailable
Fri, May 19, 2017 - 9:00am
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8170
47854

I've finally been unmasked!

I've finally been unmasked! To that all I have to say is donations are happily accepted.

You do know that the guy that invented that fidget spinner thing or whoever is manufactured it is laughing all the way to the bank. Can't remember the last gadget that went viral like that. Ball bearings in a plastic casing with the words good for stress, anxiety and ADHD. That's an amazing stroke of luck. 

Fri, May 19, 2017 - 9:28am
JAG
Offline
Joined: Jun 12, 2016
38
85

Nauseous

RE: Warning

After that gut punch something a little soothing....

https://www.jukebox.fr/the-beatles/clip,good-night,rr8vl.html

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. Samuel Beckett
Fri, May 19, 2017 - 11:55am
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10739
64176

Green Lantern, thanks for the videos.

There's been a rash in the last few years of people just suddenly going nuts, and I strongly suspect mind control at play.

One of the main reasons the government seems to be so obsessed with collecting everyone's DNA, is because it determines the frequency that our consciousness transmits and receives at. Every human being on planet earth can already be tracked by this signal. All they are doing now, is putting identities into a database to know who they are screwing with.

Our transmissions can be tracked, but more interestingly, what we receive can be hijacked.

Possibly by triggering a post hypnotic suggestion, or by completely hijacking what an individual receives, that individual can be turned into a weapon at will. That man probably doesn't even remember what happened, and hasn't got a clue how.

The fact that prior military service seems to be a common denominator lately, these people have already been conditioned to kill without empathy, so you don't have to worry about any subconscious notions of morality getting in the way.

Now, the video also demonstrates how the rule of law can operate without State sanctioned parasites enforcing it.

That man was clearly subdued by the crowd, long before a "law enforcement" officer ever showed up.

In other words, new York city's "finest" are irrelevant. 

Typically, when I go in to New York City, there seems like there's at least 10 heavily armed thugs with badges on every corner.

Who cleared the streets of them for this event? 

We're seeing an increasing amount of staged violence while "law-enforcement" simply become spectators.

I consider them worthless pieces of shit for a reason. They are.

And yet,

This will be held up as a reason for more cops, with more guns, more control, and more surveillance.

Humanities not the issue, it's a lie we have been told since we were children. The problem is putting people in positions of authority. As soon as that happens, maintaining authority becomes their only purpose and objective.

I was listening to WABC radio, when this was reported, and knew that the broadcasts were full of shit.

As for Trump,

I'm seriously considering the notion that he is far better protected than we know. If humanities consciousness is going to be raised, it's going to require a rather dramatic catalyst. A good old fashioned witchhunt can create many such catalyzing events.

I suspect that the whole damn thing is just being staged. 

Our Satanic overlords may have told us that astrology has no basis in reality, but you know that they are using it.

It's just like bombing Damascus into the Stone Age, which serves no military objective whatsoever, but just because it is prophesied in the Bible as a prelude to the end times, destroying Damascus creates global terror.

I'm not pretending to know exactly what the end game is, but I do know that it's coming.

One formidable catalyst is a mass awareness that everything we are being told is bullshit.

america deep state

It's happening.

Thanks for the first person reporting, and the videos. 

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, May 19, 2017 - 1:30pm
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8170
47854

Yeah, Farrell has written

Yeah, Farrell has written alot about CIA control and other programs on military. Unless somebody does some research won't know with this guy. 

But I've heard from really trustworthy sources that the increase rate of people going postal is also caused by increased exposure to EMF. Actually normal people who find their thoughts out of control, or even the thought about steering the car into opposing traffic has been shown to be caused by EMF's. 

I've seen crowds subdue criminal's. This guy wasn't as squirrely as I've seen. I saw a guy rip some women's purse on 5th avenue right by Trump's home, and a mob of people had problems keeping him down. The guy next to me told me he was an off duty police officer but didn't want to get involved. I've seen guys escape from a crowd trying to hold them down. 

You need to be able apprehend, and detain. What I saw was the crowd holding him but the cops came right away. He would have kept fighting and unless somebody would have really knocked him the face for good. A man in that condition could really get away from a large crowd. Heck, I've seen guys who have been tased put up a fight. Crowds can be unorganized. Everybody was reacting off of reflex. Soon as I saw him detained, I got out of dodge. Never know what's going on, how many etc...

But I'm wondering why Times Square is totally closed today. for what? I know very little about forensics of a crime scene but it seems with all the witness's and camera's that they have all the evidence they need??? My guess is they are not sold on a lone deranged individual. 

Fri, May 19, 2017 - 2:21pm (Reply to #13057)
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10739
64176

Good afternoon

Green Lantern,

Sure, sometimes the bad guys get away, but then again, in a society where self-defense is a perceived natural right,

I'm sure you would've found at least a few bystanders quite capable of subduing whatever threat befell upon them.

Where there others involved?

Of course!!!!!!!!!!!

You know yourself, just by looking at the video footage, and your own memory, that all of those ridiculous platoons of uniformed miscreants were mysteriously missing. They weren't just tipped off, and told to stand down, the streets were cleared of enforcement, so no enforcers might be injured. These men are genetically hardwired to be cowards.

Just count how many times this car went around a corner, taking down everything in its path.

Now think about how that time of day, in that particular place, you would normally have men in goofy costumes occupying the majority of those corners.

Combine this with the fact that the mayor immediately comes out prior to any investigation, that it was not a terrorist event, that it was only an accident, and that the driver might have been driving under the influence.

First it was reported that he was a serial drunk driver, later, it was reported that he was under the influence of some kind of pharmaceutical substitute for marijuana. All claims are bogus.

Consider the possibility that the press releases were already written prior to the event.

Consider the possibility of the Times Sq. is now closed, because for some reason, they wanted it that way.

It would be quite interesting to know what's actually going on there today, because I'm certain, they're not investigating anything. Like you said, any imbecile can watch a video replay.

You've just witnessed an empire of lies in action.

The next time you're walking through Times Square, and you don't see the usual goofy costumed gangs on each corner, run like hell!

They're probably just setting up the next mass casualty event, and you don't want to be there for it.

Am I being too cynical?

I'm just looking at the same evidence as you.

Yeah, electromagnetism can cause a bad case of the crazies, but it can most certainly be directed at specific individuals, as well as large crowds. It's been weaponized, and is not just the byproduct of technology. It's one of those cases where "unintended consequences" are actually the goal.

I just watched a particularly poignant video that breaks down the six lies that we must all believe to advance the agenda of human enslavement. 

In an empire of lies, these are the most important ones to them:

Six Deceptions Needed for Agenda 21
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, May 19, 2017 - 5:09pm
abguy4
Offline
-
rochester, NY
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
2075
15134

a middle-aged typical Earth male

'‘We’re sorry, honey. We sacrificed the human race to demons.’ After-Life debriefing from the Goddess and angels''

An open expanse of light, with three chairs in a slight semi-circle facing one chair. The center of three chairs is taller, sat-upon by a Goddess-like woman. At her right is a martial-looking man, and on her left a male of attractive playfulness. The single chair facing the Goddess has a middle-aged typical Earth male, apparently sleeping.

Language warning: This analogy includes the full vocabularies of what human beings would/will say upon such a briefing.

Human: (head snapping up, fully awake) What the fuck! (looking around) Wait, where am I?

Goddess: (with great love) What you call heaven. This is your Life debriefing. You were just “suicided” by minions of the Evil.

((It's a fun little story for your weekend reading pleasure; enjoy.............. devil))

continue reading @ https://www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/05/sorry-honey-sacrificed-human-rac...

Fri, May 19, 2017 - 9:33pm (Reply to #13058)
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8170
47854

Mr. Fix wrote: Combine this

Mr. Fix wrote:

Combine this with the fact that the mayor immediately comes out prior to any investigation, that it was not a terrorist event, that it was only an accident, and that the driver might have been driving under the influence.

First it was reported that he was a serial drunk driver, later, it was reported that he was under the influence of some kind of pharmaceutical substitute for marijuana. All claims are bogus.

Consider the possibility that the press releases were already written prior to the event.

Consider the possibility of the Times Sq. is now closed, because for some reason, they wanted it that way.

It would be quite interesting to know what's actually going on there today, because I'm certain, they're not investigating anything. Like you said, any imbecile can watch a video replay.

You've just witnessed an empire of lies in action.

The next time you're walking through Times Square, and you don't see the usual goofy costumed gangs on each corner, run like hell!

They're probably just setting up the next mass casualty event, and you don't want to be there for it.

Am I being too cynical?

Everything you said ditto. 

Now do this exercise. Go back and watch the video. REport back what you see in another viewing? 

What's that you say? 

The video was pulled down? Golly jee. I guess you're right. POOF. Vanished. 

Here's some memory for you. 

I witnessed two police about 12 to 15 minutes before in front of the wallgreens reading their cell phones facing the opposite direction. They wouldn't be in a position to view or pursue or help. 

I saw two police cars in the same position I always do On 43rd street in the middle area which is a play area. I didn't see any police outside because when I saw the car wizzing by, I looked behind me to see where the police were because a few weeks back some cop gave me a hard time about crossing the street and he said I didn't look. I pointed to the green light and said it's a frickin green light, the car trying to pass is wrong. He got angry. They are always there. They weren't. 

I looked for them as the black man jumped off the top of the car which wasn't seen in the surveillance video or I have seen no pictures of it yet. Also, the guy next to me said to me, "this is happening right infront of a police station. Where are the police?" He really did.

Something is not right. Call it hunch.

randomness