Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

26663 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Mar 22, 2017 - 4:37pm (Reply to #12281)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Mar 22, 2017 - 4:38pm (Reply to #12282)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Mar 22, 2017 - 4:41pm (Reply to #12283)
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8183
47878

Ruffian wrote: to expect much

Ruffian wrote:

to expect much from trump. 

Having said that- no one can save us but us. Anyone who expected to be saved is an idiot. 

However, it is looking like he has gone off the rails. Yet, he has so much going on at the same time it's hard to tell. He should have fired that creepy corrupt Comey the first day. And he needs to get back to the issues that got him elected and that wasn't healthcare. It did get many reps elected tho. Let that be their problem. 

Edit: I think we passed that debt ceiling a week ago. 

It begs the question, why is Comey still here? 

It begs the question, why is Comey still here? 

ditto

ditto

ditto

ditto. 

Wed, Mar 22, 2017 - 6:27pm (Reply to #12284)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Mar 22, 2017 - 7:02pm (Reply to #12285)
SilverBelle
Offline
Joined: Sep 7, 2016
324
1599

wow

Mr. Fix, I must say that I’m perplexed by your responses to my post. On more than one occasion, you’ve brought up Romans 13 and expressed disdain with what you interpreted as a sweeping mandate for civil authority.

I responded by providing an article offering an alternative interpretation of the very same passage you previously referenced. This article clearly advocated the position that to use Romans 13 as support for unquestioned submission to government is to misunderstand the proper meaning of that scripture.

It seems peculiar that you responded so negatively.

I think I have been circumspect in my posts to you.

Is this comment your idea of having civil discourse?

Mr. Fix wrote:

I will bury you

I’ll chalk it up to you having a bad day.

Edit:

As far as the atheist’s website you referenced, a cursory examination makes clear that the writer lacks context and an understanding that life in the ancient near east was quite unlike living in the U.S. in modern times.

It might be educational to study ancient cultural history of the various peoples living in the Near East and North Africa, particularly with a focus on a day in the life of a man, woman, child and slave as well as customs and beliefs.

Quoting out of context or quote mining is, however, a longstanding tactic to distort meaning.

Wed, Mar 22, 2017 - 7:19pm (Reply to #12286)
SilverBelle
Offline
Joined: Sep 7, 2016
324
1599

I recall John Mauldin writing

I recall John Mauldin writing about investing in companies working with telomeres. It's been a long time since I've received his email blasts, but I want to say this was at least 5 years ago. Anyone remember the names of the companies?

Wed, Mar 22, 2017 - 7:55pm
Ag1969
Offline
Joined: May 10, 2012
5478
31498

Hi Abguy

It is really not that I don't believe that anti-aging technology exists. It is this "Disclosure" thing that is bugging me. If Corey Goode was indeed in the SSP, and there are good aliens and bad aliens, I ask again, why aren't the good guys bypassing the same information brokers that the bad guys use? Surely these races posess the tech. to buypass .gov?

It is kind of like Donald Trump. Way back in Trump's campaign, I believe it was the end of February 2016, I was watching Donald Trump speak and I saw him say that if he were elected President, we would find out who did 9/11. He was insinuating that he knew the truth. I remember it specifically because I think I commented here how irked I was that we had to wait for him to be POTUS to find out what he already knows today? Why did we need to wait to get the truth?

Wel, I waited, he is the President, and he still has not kept his word. Now we hear that he asked for classified technologies to be released? 

It is this whole "Disclosure" meme that ruffles my feathers. The one thing I like about Wikileaks, despite GL's thin list of evidence that they are a zionist tool, is that when they say they are going to release something, they release it.

In the meantime, we are spoon fed hundreds of different versions of what scary thing might happen tomorrow. It has us paralyzed with fear, but 99% of what we fear never happens to us. I have been finding lately that if I think about what I am doing tomorrow, it usually happens. I would rather eat an avocado tomorrow for health and have fun than wait for more of Donald Trump's Hopium. The guy is full of shit, just like the rest of them.

The best thing that guy could do for his own safety is take to his bully pulpit and lay down the biggest truth bomb in the history of history. John Galt Part II. But he doesn't do it. 

Goode keeps talking about all this information, disclosure, that never comes. Same bullshit, different rabbit hole.

Anyway, Abguy, you told me a theory of yours on what vaccines really do to us, so your study of these anti-aging things is obvious and trusted. I wasn't trying to say that you are full of shit, or that anti-aging stuff doesn't exist. It is all of these disclosure brokers that are full of shit. "D-B" Disclosure Broker... right?

Blather over.

Wed, Mar 22, 2017 - 9:59pm (Reply to #12288)
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10678
63919

SilverBelle

Good evening,

Instead of just telling me that all of those quotes are out of context, have you even considered putting them in context?

For example, when God advocates that someone be killed who's never hurt anyone, is there a proper context for that?

When God advocates raping young girls, marrying them, and forcing them into a life of servitude,

Is there proper context for that?

How about when God gives away someone else's country, and then tells his chosen ones, to rape, pillage, and plunder, but most importantly, kill, kill, kill. Is there a proper context for that?

You've resorted to impugning the source, without addressing the evidence, which you can read in your own Bible.

The words in the Bible are accurate, the owner of the website who posted them is completely irrelevant.

The fact that the owner of that website states that is an atheist, in my opinion, that's not surprising.

Especially if his only other option is to believe in a god that sanctions all the crimes you could always accuse a Jihadist of committing. Crimes against different religions are all sanctioned in both the Koran and the Bible. I keep telling you, they come from the same origins. Did I not tell you that it's just a recipe for perpetual war? 

When I say "I will bury you" in Bible quotes that justify the most heinous behavior imaginable, quite frankly, if you can justify using Bible quotes to back up all of your assertions, why can't I? Fair is fair.

Generally speaking, I've never been one to use Bible quotes to backup any of my assertions, but I could change that if I have to.

I draw conclusions from connecting the dots. You draw conclusions by reading your book. One requires thinking, the other does not.

The things that "God" authorizes as perfectly alright in the ancient near East, should apply, in any time, and anyplace, to anybody. Otherwise, it is clearly not law.

If you'd like to engage in moral relativism to explain away what your book says, your book becomes meaningless.

I guess what I'm asking, is for you to actually give an articulate intellectually based explanation for the atrocities that are clearly sanctioned by God, while simultaneously holding him up as some kind of paragon of virtue.

Why do you think you can have it both ways, with simple quotes from an old book that so plainly contradicts itself?

Have you ever considered expressing your opinion through a process called critical thinking?

You see SilverBelle,

Maybe I do have a bugaboo about constant biblical quotations, many of the researchers that I follow use them all the time, and even though the facts they present in their research are correct, their biblical interpretations often make their conclusions 180° out of whack. 

People who like to research things like Antarctica, Giants, ancient history, ancient technologies, UFOs, Aliens and current events like just for example, Steve Quayle, or Dave Hodges, amongst many, many others, have had their minds so warped by biblical indoctrination, they really can't analyze the evidence anymore. I have to very carefully isolate their assumptions from the facts that are being presented. It's an arduous task, but it is required to arrive at anything that resembles an accurate conclusion.

For example, if they were to assert that CERN is about to open the gates of hell, releasing demonic spirits, why am I to believe that? Particularly, when our entire planet seems to be run by demonic spirits, I can only assume they are already here.

To top that off, how many of them call themselves God-fearing Christians? Do you still think I'm being theoretical?

I still listen to a lot of "Intel updates", but I have to treat their Biblical diatribes like unwanted commercial interruptions for an imaginary sky daddy that I am never going to accept. Quite frankly, I prefer the commercial interruptions.

So instead of blowing off passages as "out of context", either put them in context for me, or stop using biblical passages for your arguments. I know you accept biblical passages as your one and only truth, but it's not mine, and it doesn't even come close. Maybe you could start with advocating murder, rape, theft, into its proper context for me, or at least tell me why what was okay in the ancient middle east is not okay today. Apparently, there are at least a few Muslims who would disagree with you.

After all, they're reading virtually identical words, with exactly the same meanings.

Could you explain the difference?

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Wed, Mar 22, 2017 - 10:19pm
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8183
47878

UK Parliament on

UK Parliament on LOCKDOWN. 

Man, it's chili tonight.

If any of you are ever in New York, you guys should try Trump's MOther Meatloaf at the Trump Grill. FABULOUS.

Wed, Mar 22, 2017 - 10:28pm
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10678
63919

UK Parliament on LOCKDOWN.

Is there anyway to make that permanent?

Yeah, it's cold.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Wed, Mar 22, 2017 - 10:35pm (Reply to #12291)
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10678
63919

AG 1969

While you are waiting for Abguy4 to grace us with his presence, and respond to your very good questions, let me take a crack at it.

I do believe that Cory Goode could pass a lie detector test anywhere, the same goes for David Wilcock, and certainly, William Tompkins. But even though they completely believe what they are saying, doesn't necessarily translate to a disclosure by the powers that be. Even if they were told there was going to be a disclosure, doesn't necessarily make it so.

I've got the exact same grievances regarding Donald Trump as you, and quite frankly, I don't think he's in charge of very much. Even if he was, his motives are becoming seriously questionable.

Early on in the Trump campaign, I had a sneaking suspicion that we were being offered "false hope". It has always worked in the past, it's that whole "savior" narrative, that people always seem to keep waiting for, while they sit on their hands and wait.

In the meantime, millions of people literally waste their time, when they could in fact be doing something about it.

That's the last thing the powers that be want.

So, the segments of the population that could actually do something about the atrocities we witness on a daily basis, are fed a constant narrative of an impending change. In my opinion, those who know the truth are just being used.

They're being used by the side that doesn't want disclosure, and, they're being used by the side that does want disclosure.

Ultimately, the more "secrets" that are exposed, the better off we will be. The powers that be don't give a rats ass what we think, or what we know. They plan on killing us off anyway, and are clearly working very hard to accomplish that goal.

The other side, thinks they can resolve of a lot of these issues, if they can only topple the power structure that stands in their way. 

It is possible that Donald Trump is an over his head, but it is equally possible that his strategy is one that might have the least loss of life possible. In other words, you could just kill all the bad guys, but what kind of president does that set?

It probably wouldn't even work, without literally changing the consciousness of the people whom you are trying to save,

I think people are being given such a profound disdain for government for a reason, as a segment of society, they have fallen into such an ill repute, it's becoming increasingly unlikely that many of these psychopaths would ever simply be replaced.

If you're going to free a civilization, why not start by giving them mass contempt for authority? Right now, whether it's intentional or not, it seems to be unfolding. Quite frankly, contempt for authority appears to be an underlying agenda right now.

Or, we could always get the guns, pitchforks, and the ropes out, and deal with it the old-fashioned way, but public executions probably wouldn't bring us to a better place.

For now, we are just going to have to work with "Disclosure", where it pops up. With so much talk of it raging, it doesn't appear to be going away anytime soon. 

Many free energy inventions are being allowed into the public consciousness, but so far, I can't find one that works that's actually been brought to market, the other thing that's problematic, is how it's done is being maintained as a closely guarded secret. The same could be said for antiaging. There's tantalizing evidence that both are quite possible, but as it stands, the only thing standing in the way of their release to humanity is governments. Toppling them might actually be a prerequisite.

I've studied enough of the cultures from the side of light, as opposed to the side of darkness, to know that the side of light does not believe in authoritarian hierarchies, because they are always, without exception, destructive.

Of course, the side of darkness uses them everywhere possible.

Consider the plausibility that authority figures everywhere are being totally undermined.

That includes The Donald. Government has never been a solution for anything, and never will be.

I suspect that in our foreseeable future, we will have some kind of "Event", that makes that basic premise crystal-clear.

Then, humanity can start with a clean slate.

By the way, now I am being theoretical. wink

It's just as likely we wind up in a bloody Civil War. cheeky

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, Mar 23, 2017 - 1:46am
atarangi
Offline
-
christchurch
New Zealand
Joined: Sep 3, 2011
4122
22663

thank's ruff

I miss Bugzy. he was good value.

We are what we are and Bugzy blew it at least once.

Lovely guy though and love is all about understanding the chain of events that can lead to things that shouldn't have been said.

Life is all about overcoming the things that conspire against us.

We are all victims of circumstance.

The truth is that goodness always resides in the heart.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Thu, Mar 23, 2017 - 2:09am
atarangi
Offline
-
christchurch
New Zealand
Joined: Sep 3, 2011
4122
22663

Mr. Fix

What you have studied doesn't mean shit but you are a great theorist and a brilliant idealist.

Trump is a better deal than 'Barry the weasel' and that is all that matters for now.

Image result for What you have studied doesn't mean shit animated gif. 

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Thu, Mar 23, 2017 - 3:02am
atarangi
Offline
-
christchurch
New Zealand
Joined: Sep 3, 2011
4122
22663

A.g said

 "This mandala contains all wisdom".

Or words to that effect.

May I add that it is the viewer who contains the wisdom. The mandala is just a simple key that can resonate with the conducive soul to unlock a world of magic and miracles.

The heart chakra, once awakened can never be forgotten.

All truth and all knowledge lies just a stones throw beyond the heart.

Those who dare to seek the truth will be rewarded.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Thu, Mar 23, 2017 - 8:50am (Reply to #12295)
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8183
47878

ata wrote:I miss Bugzy. he

ata wrote:

I miss Bugzy. he was good value.

We are what we are and Bugzy blew it at least once.

Lovely guy though and love is all about understanding the chain of events that can lead to things that shouldn't have been said.

Life is all about overcoming the things that conspire against us.

We are all victims of circumstance.

The truth is that goodness always resides in the heart

I know a man. A very loving man. He knows all the spritual principles we talk about. He understands the Law of Love takes prcedence of all the laws we discuss, vibration, harmonics, cycles, ya da ya da ya da.

He goes to a restaurant. He orders an open turkey sandwich. The waitress brings him a roast beef sandwich. The person next to him turns to him and says " why don't you send back the sandwich and get what you ordered" He says "because the waitress is very fragile. She'd be embarrassed or hurt by bringing the error to her attention" Believe me when I say he can read people. He choose to eat the roast beef sandwhich. If it had been someobody else with a less fragile psyche, he might have returned it.

We were having a discussion. A debate. This a geopolitical and financial blog. I was using logic and reason. Not as fancy or as appealing as love. I saw his glaring error in his assertion. I pointed it out. I could see what he didn't know and what he wasn't willing to learn. I warned him to stay on the discussion and in the debate and not veer into personal attacks. I felt it coming. I had invalidated him. I pointed out all the things he was unwilling to look at it and why it was wrong. Just using the principles of logic. This was a painful blow to his psyche. Nope, not the law of love.

I posted the astrological transits and their relative effects on current events.

He said that was bullshit. He said he had better ways to spend his time.

He spent online forum space trying to council me. He too didn't have those capabilities. I wondered what exactly his training was in that he thought he was qualified to do that. He wouldn't say. In a professional environment, that would be imcompetence. 

I decided that he is probably not that fragile if he could stand so tall, and deviate from a debate on topics.

I don't know most things. I know a fraction of what there is to know just like most humans. But I know what I do know even if it's just a grain of sand on the beach. And when somebody starts talking about my grain of sand on the beach without knowing what they are talking about, I have a choice.

I can use the law of love, and let them be. I can use the law of logic and try to reason with them and show them another point of view. Ultimately, I know it doesn't work.

Make no mistake...Invalidation is the most painful thing a person can experience. The native American's used to turn their back on a person that they were speaking with them when they needed to show them they were wrong. For some people, who are fragile, this would be very painful. NO wonder people would lie or support lies, because it's easier to undermine the person who is showing you that you are wrong than to admit your error. That's when the names come flying out. The lies. Hmmmm, not very supportitive of the thesis that we are awakened.

People feel bad and they run away. LANTERN, YOU DID IT. LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID. YOU EVIL BASTARD. THESE PEOPLE HAD A LOT OF GOOD THINGS TO SAY (revisionism) 

So what is more evil. The person who says, you're wrong. Or the person who is wrong (you insert who is to say?) or the people willing to lie and call names. (well you do it) In response. Yes.

What I see? (who cares it's long winded) Is that people want to be in a community of people. Share their feelings. Have comradely. That is the unseen impetus to DOTS. I don't mind saying it. Sometimes people want to share their problems. Geopolitics, finance and health, spirituality are just the topics. Not necessarily the primary dynamic. that brings people here.

I see that. I have powers of observation. To keep the peace, all I have to do is be agreeable or bite my tongue. Otherwise, the vibration of the room gets disturbed and everybody goes into lurking mode. That's not exactly leaving. It's saying, I want to view and be a passive participant. Something brings them back. Something keeps the people counter high. I'm interested in that sort of psychology. 

This is what's going on in the real world The consciousness his unsettled. Bothered. While Trump plays persuasive war games, it pisses off half of the population and they interpret it as lunacy. That actually has an effect. He's just playing a war game. It's not about honesty. It's about playing a game. We can argue whether it's merited or not. 

I really hate games but I play them. I'd rather talk about idea's, philosophies, intuition, logic and puzzle out the riddles before us. It's not possible on a collective level at this time especially when disagreement exists. That has to do with the law of vibrations and the absence of the yellow ray at this time in history. Whooaaa. Bullshit esoteric thought. But it's true. 

I was tactful and loving the first two years. I decided people behaved in a way that merited just speaking my truth. I never went back except with some people who I can tell are really fragile and any sort of disagreement really upsets them. If they don't cross the line, I just don't say anything. Others will take a knife and stab in your back. I'm not the only one not observing the law of love. What to do?

I wonder besides long winded is if these sort of rantings are uncomfortable for people???

In real life, I'm a sweetheart. Because I know the repercussions of disagreement.

Thu, Mar 23, 2017 - 10:31am
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10678
63919

Good morning Green Lantern

That was a terrific story, very insightful.

I'm quite familiar with the concept that logic and reason have absolutely no basis in a discussion of faith.

Everybody is free to bring their own views to this forum, and then connect their own dots.

Genuine dot connecting requires both evidence and critical thinking, I would say that is an art that you excel at.

Critical thinking, and faith, cannot coexist. One is evidence based, the other is not.

Lurkers will lurk, even I've noticed there are plenty of them after you pointed it out.

This website is fully equipped with an ignore feature, as well as alternate forums such as "the thread of faith'.

People come here of their own free will, and people leave exactly the same way.

My own personal journey, has been taking a serious critical look at my own beliefs, and you have been an invaluable asset, because without someone pointing out my own deeply held the fallacies, how would I even know?

Yes, I go through the same emotions as everyone else, you know, the ones like denial, frustration, anger, but eventually, it leads to acceptance. My style of discussion doesn't change all that much from topic to topic,

I'm sure you've noticed I treat doctors, lawyers, religionists, scientists, physicists, economists, and spiritualists, with exactly the same line of query when I recognize that what they are saying is contradicted by the evidence. Many of our discussions involve debating contradictory evidence. It's surprising how often the simple application of principles will often expose the truth.

Eventually, we connect the dots.

Yes, I upset some people. Sometimes they stay, and sometimes they go. Sometimes they start their own website, and just sit around discussing topics like what a piece of shit scumbag I am.

And yet, when they come back here, I will still engage them with logic and reason. That usually lasts for about as long as it takes someone to openly state that they intend to destroy me. I'm still here, they are not.

Fortunately, I don't waste my time looking for what others are saying about me, I can only imagine what "the thread of faith" looks like lately, I've been told I'm a reoccurring topic, but if they haven't got the courage to annunciate their own beliefs directly to me, and back them up with any evidence, I have little motivation to follow them to their own little circle of self reinforcing rhetoric. If you'd like to know where I draw the line, that is where.

Years ago, I was ignorant enough to think that my views had any validity on a religious forum. I've learned not to go there due to the pointlessness of it.

There are forces at work, actively trying to stoke up religious hatred, with the obvious goal of a religious war. It's where ancient history meets current events. It's where the art of illusion affects our reality daily.

There was a time when I would have just eaten the roast beef sandwich. Ultimately, that serves no one's best interest.

I now choose to reject it, and repeat my request. There is no doubt, that a lot of people perceive that as being combative.

I'm only responsible for my own perceptions. They can think what they want.

Theological discussions seem to have a relatively short shelf life here, because when critical thinking is requested, choices need to be made. Do people retreat into their own self-imposed delusions? Or confront them and grow? At least for the time being, we are still free to think what we wish.

As long as that lasts, DOTS will do just fine.

Your input is always appreciated. angel

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, Mar 23, 2017 - 12:46pm
Ancient
Offline
-
Madison, WI
Joined: Jun 19, 2012
4323
29273

ag1969 re: disclosures...

I agree with you. While we are told disclosures are coming, they never arrive. Why is that?

I think the answer depends on what, exactly, the disclosure is supposed to explain.

Disclosures of alien life inhabiting earth for years, or even millenia? This disclosure would sort of throw all of history (as we were taught) out the window, and open up all sorts of uncontrollable thought processes, research, and findings. Probably not what the elites holding that knowledge want released.

How about, aliens are coming to destroy earth unless we have a one-world government to successfully defend earth? With a little laser/hologram show for us all to see, maybe even with a destroyed city or two for extra effect? This I could see...sort of like 9/11 on steroids. This would be a huge undertaking, however, especially since everybody and his brother now sees everything they do as a potential false flag. So, that type of disclosure might be on hold until absolutely necessary.

There are myriad possibilities of what might be "disclosed" as truth, whether true or not. We see them all the time; results of elections, supposed "terrorist" attacks, "investigations" and on and on. 

So how would we be able to determine if any major "disclosures" that might be made are real, or just more fake news?

I think too many people have been awakened for them to "disclose" their stories to us in ways that previously might be believed without question. They must find new ways to deliver their "disclosures" in ways that people will accept.

So, in the interim, we are told "disclosures" are coming....

Thu, Mar 23, 2017 - 5:20pm
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8183
47878

Donald J. Trump‏Verified

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Mar 21

Honored to sign S.442 today. With this legislation, we support @NASA's scientists, engineers, and astronauts in their pursuit of discovery!

Thu, Mar 23, 2017 - 6:24pm (Reply to #12299)
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10678
63919

Onward with a policy of absolute deception....

N ever.

A. 

S trait.

A nswer.

At least the propagandists, the war machine, the surveillance state, and the police state are being fully funded and expanded.

As the Pope keeps the three Abrahamic religions in a state of perpetual war, it's beginning to look entirely plausible that he's also working with Western deep state factions like ISIS and the Military Industrial Complex, to make sure there are at least two sides to every war. 

Trump just gave a monster middle finger to the disclosure movement.

I'd say we're pretty much back to business as usual.

The pursuit of discovery? Well, I suppose there's a first time for everything. 

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, Mar 23, 2017 - 6:54pm
KC
Offline
-
Phoenix, AZ
Joined: Jun 14, 2011
191
925

Andrew Bartzis - Galactic Historian

These are two excellent interviews with Andrew Bartzis, known as the galactic historian. At age 9, Bartzis was at a baseball game. A ninth inning home run and energetic crowd prompted Bartzis to simultaneously download over 80,000 soul codes into his consciousness.

There is more in these interviews than I can possibly begin to explain and I am still trying to process the information. I would love to hear some feedback. I don't remember anyone here posting his stuff.....

--> pay careful attention to the part about our soul codes and about revoking soul contracts. Also pay careful attention to the difference between being an incarnating being vs a reincarnating being and the false light technology.

To me, these videos serve to connect a lot of dots. How can the Rothchilds and a few powerful families control the world? Bartzis says that the Rothchild entity is actually one of 15 multidimensional beings that control our world and others. The Rothchild entity is made up of 1.3 million different beings that serve the master being's objectives and operate as one.

Tons of stuff in here. BTW, the interviewer is Sean Stone. He does an excellent job. He is the son of director Oliver Stone. His mind is wide open, which is quite surprising given his insider Hollywood lineage.

Oh, BTW, he calls our world a "psychic quantum machine"

Andrew Bartzis with Sean Stone-Anunnaki Power & Universal Age of Transition, Akashic Records

youtube.png

Andrew Bartzis with Sean Stone-Anunnaki Power & Universal Age of Transi...

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLipTV Andrew Bartzis with Sean Stone-Anunnaki Power & Universal Age of Trans...

Andrew Bartzis on Buzzsaw with Sean Stone - Anunnaki Power and Universal Age of Transition

youtube.png

Andrew Bartzis on Buzzsaw with Sean Stone - Anunnaki Power and Universal Ag...

Published on Dec 14, 2014 Anunnaki history, the global energy transition from 2011-today, and the forging of a n...

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Buying Gold

Recent Comments

by mavens, 51 min 23 sec ago
SteveW ...
by jaba, 1 hour 16 min ago
by WeWillWin, 2 hours 15 min ago
randomness