1. Never again Lord, will I write a check, as tithes, into a detoured/blind religious system of men.
2. Never again Lord, will I acknowledge any religious leader, with a title from Babylon, as Rev. Jones, pastor Smith, Pope John, Cardinal Mary, not even Right, Right, Rev. Janet.
3. Never again Lord, will I join and become a member of Babylon's steeple house system, they having departed, long ago, from the purity of the early Church.
4. Never again Lord, will I have communion with those living in open sin, claiming that we are just One Big Loaf, joining in with their Sunday sickness and folly.
5. Lord I will look for those that You have placed in my pathway, those needing prayer, salvation or just some clothes and a bag of groceries. Since I will not be placing funds into blinded systems, I can meet the needs of those who You have placed before me.
6. Lord I will begin to study Church History and the covenant that You have given to the Church. I do understand the many views of every scripture, how the enemy has used good men, to divide the Truth. I will return to the Words that You have spoken and reject the teachings of Babylon within the systems.
7. Lord, I will stop judging those "outside of the Church" for we fall into a trap. However, we will begin to deal with those who are engaged in the "sins of the flesh" who are within the Church, seeking restoration into the Family of God.
8. Lord, I will finally believe You when You say we are a "Kingdom of Priests", a Holy Nation, a Royal Priesthood and were never called to sit on a hard pew and give away our birth rights, I repent of it Oh Lord.
9. Lord, I will acknowledge You within, having received You within, long ago, understanding that the Great I AM is within and knowing that You are the Gift that I looked for in my youth.
10. I will never seek an O.T. temple, made of stone nor an entry way into the Jewish Temple that may come, nor look for my Jewish Roots which we never had from the beginning, a folly, which will make us "enemies of the Cross". I will cling to You Lord Jesus and Your finished Work, as we are seated in Heavenly Places with You. amen