Just think of Huey, Dewey and Louie ? ? ?
Just think of Huey, Dewey and Louie ? ? ?
GL asked: "How do you think you would react if a spaceship landed on your front lawn? Calm as a cucumber? "
Your mission is here."
Point taken, GL. Still, I've thought about it a lot over the years. Tough call. Final decision would be highly situational. Better chance of winning the lottery than having to worry about it.
covfefe (Engage WARP, Mr. Sulu)
it pronounced bee you eye hehehehe
hes a famous coder who started on 4chan. He's banned everywhere - well they try to ban him. He started being able to launch thousands of bots to pull down sites. He could create new emails that spammed just about ever active site.
In fact captcha you know that thing you have to do with all the letters jumbled up that you have to enter to prove your not a bot was done to stop him. Only thing is Bui is capable of bypassing it. He would tag his work with bold, underscore and italics thus the Bui. He also would have scripts running that would change a word like kid into fuck.
He was funny but very annoying and he's still around. We got blamed for a lot of stuff he did. He also spoofs other people's IDs. He was so disruptive he had to be banned. Many of us know who he really is so he leaves us alone these days. The scripts he wrote are how some people have millions of followers on Twitter and Facebook. He will sell them to you.
Edit: btw the original Q was also banned for similar crap. Only he disappeared completely and only larpers have shown up. They brought the Feds down on moot and he quickly tired of running 4chan and sold it. We had left anyway cuz it was heavily modded even before the sale cuz of the Feds.
just effff that wall.
Stop chain migration and anchor babies
demand e verify
and dump that visa lottery.
We are damned well willing to build it ourselves with private donations.
AND they are shithole countries/ cultures. We don't have magic dirt here.
in no way did I suggest that you leave. Personally, I'd be damned if I would if someone suggested I did.
I would certainly hope you have other places to post. That will be your choice. Don't blame me for your choices.
But as an observer myself. I've noticed that you yourself mock organized xtians. Using the term steeple house triggers a lot of folks. Especially when you never seem to attack minuets or any other houses of religion. Personally I could careless. But I find it highly odd to only criticize the same people who follow the same book as you. That's why Muslims lump Jews and xtains together and call them : people of the book. They believe if they can discredit people of the book; it makes them right. It never occurs to them they could both be wrong or both right.
I'd venture to say people in steeple houses could careless what the pope or any other sect leader says or does. Seems to me they are basically ignoring the nutter Francis.
Just don't go to any alt right sites. This place is kindergarten compared to them. They go right for the throat if you go after steeple houses. They are national fascists and extremely congregation minded.
Jays just told me my lower paddocks have been a 25-30 acre lake since this morning. He said all the drainage was clogged with frozen ice and two counties have flooded. It's freaking January. Worse it's now going to be a frozen lake with 8 inches of snow on top
she did a story on gender roles in Kabul, several years before the Afghan conflict.
She noted that women customarily walked five paces behind their husbands. Ruff recently returned to Kabul and observed that women still walk behind their husbands.
Despite the overthrow of the oppressive Taliban regime, the women now seem to, and are happy to, maintain the old custom.
Ruff approached one of the Afghani women and asked, 'Why do you now seem happy with an old custom that you once tried so desperately to change?'
The woman looked Ruffian straight in the eyes, and without hesitation said, 'Land Mines.'
Moral of the story is (no matter what language you speak or where you go): Behind every man there is a smart woman
you forgot to mention she was carrying massive bundles of sticks on her back......
'buddha sticks' ? he he.
I forgot to ask ....
My PGPronoun Key is a series of encrypted emojis from various emojibonic dialects - you MAY not attempt to communicate to me over this channel unless you decrypt the key. The key oscillates in a rhythm matching my hormonal gender fluid profile. If you misgender me EVEN A SINGLE TIME you will be sent to the gulag. If you do not attempt to communicate with me within 24 hours then I will consider this an act of discrimination, and you will be sent to the gulag.
now multiply x 10k in just 20 secs.
Btw he is funny as hell. He's a Japanese lad ....
Do they have dancing girls, roast beef and J.Ds. or is it just rats, rice and water.?
A recent study found the average golfer walks about 900 miles a year.
Another study found golfers drink, on average, 22 gallons of alcohol a year.
That means, on average, golfers get about 41 miles to the gallon.
(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake..
(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').
(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying Fuck off!
(9) Don't worry about it, I'll do it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.
At the bank, a lovely Asian lady is trying to exchange yen for dollars.
It was obvious she was a little irritated . . . She asked the teller,
“Yesterday, I get two hunat dollar fo yen. Today I only get hunat eighty? Why it change?”
The teller shrugged his shoulders and said, “Fluctuations.”
The Asian lady replies, “Fluc you white people too”
The young suicide bomber blew himself up and appeared before Allah.
He said, “Oh, Allah, I did your bidding, but I have a request. Since I’m only 18 and spent all my time in terrorist training school, I never was with a woman. So, instead of 72 virgins, can I have 72 whores?”
Allah said "well they’re quite ravenous; and, frankly, you’ll be on constant, exhausting duty.”
The bomber responded, “Well, I guess I can live with that. How hard can it be to keep 72 women satisfied for all eternity?”
Allah replied, “Who said they were women?”