Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

26502 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mon, Aug 17, 2015 - 2:44pm
Maryann
Offline
-
TX
Joined: Jul 24, 2011
684
5074

Great discussion...

Just wanted to chime in that it is awesome to read a great discussion on this thread between Bugzy, Mr. Fix, and Jj. Thank each of you for laying out your thoughts and points of view in such great detail. I'm sure there are many people lurking (as I usually do), with the exact same questions and it is very thought-provoking and educational to understand where you all are coming from.

Thank you for doing this in such a respectful manner and I pray that this excellent exchange doesn't get derailed! I look forward to reading more! yes

Mon, Aug 17, 2015 - 2:54pm
ag1969
Offline
Joined: May 10, 2012
5478
31498

Exploring The Important Cutting-Edge Physics Of Nassim Harmein

We decided to extend our stay at the beach. See you all in a couple of days.

Exploring Nassim Haramein’s work is a challenging thing if you do not fully understand the nature of physics, which is why they proactively are trying to educate people around the exciting field of quantum physics in their new Resonance Academy courses.

In a world where cutting edge science is commonly being censored or ridiculed by a more rigid, dogmatic and closed scientific culture, it’s hard to find clear, well understood and unbiased analysis’ to this work. Not long ago we fell onto a situation where we ourselves had a difficult time trying to navigate the waters of this new research and were reached out to by The Resonance Project to help clear things up.

Below is an article by Dr. Amira Val Baker that clears up some of the common criticisms of Nassim’s work.

“As an astrophysics PhD I have been aware of, and studied, Haramein’s work for many years. This led to my current position as faculty member at The Resonance Academy.

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2015/08/17/exploring-the-important-...

Mon, Aug 17, 2015 - 4:57pm
Jeremiah Jr
Offline
-
Babylon USA
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
894
4101

@ Bugsy

Thanks for the reply and remember you posed the question. surprise

If you would like me to comment on your reply I will be glad to, but I have already answered and posted a reply and thoughts to just about every issue/question we have been discussing in the Old ‘Zionism’ folder.

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/forum/4019/zionism-conspiracy-anti-zionism-anti-semitism

Since Turd locked it last year, it has had 25K new reads so I guess there might have been something worth looking at in there.

 I first have to first finish answering Mr. Fix’s lasted post.

Anyway, your call.

BTW - Good to see you Maryann, hope you well

Mon, Aug 17, 2015 - 5:48pm (Reply to #6168)
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10697
63991

Ruffian, I get a real kick out of your posts.

I don't really consider anyone on a higher or lower plateau, we are all on our own journey, some of us come here to share our experiences. I've learned a lot by reading yours, and your contributions are every bit as valid as anyone else's.

We have shared a lot of common experiences, as well as perceptions regarding good and evil."Only the Good Die Young" is one of my favorites, and a philosophy that I have followed for many years. There's nothing evil at all about protecting what's yours, in fact, in the world in which we live, I would consider it immoral to think otherwise. Even under natural law, self defense of yourself, and those you know, is a moral obligation, and something I would never consider sinful, even if you're required to take a life in the act of defending yourself. It's the only justifiable use of violence that there is.

Like yourself, I also disagree with a lot of what God supposedly said. I can live with that. More importantly, in many instances, I think disagreement with certain doctrines is required for a human beings mental health. Obviously there are those that disagree.

We all have to work within a system that has its serious flaws, but I do use basic principles to guide me in my decisions, sounds like you've figured out a lot of yours intuitively.

I personally found that I had a lot of things I had to "unlearn", damage that was never inflicted on you in the first place.

In the examples you presented, I disagree with your premise that you are a sinner. I think that there's a lot of merit to the possibility that the only hell that exists is the one that we create for ourselves here on earth. Hence, Billy Joel's basic philosophy works as a general guideline.

I've been looking, and I never found the outcome regarding your missing dog, I can only pray that it resolved itself in a manner that did not cause you any undue grief. I've always had at least one pet cat since I was seven years old, and it's amazing what you can learn by watching them, particularly what's important.

Mainly, I just wanted you to know that you're very much appreciated here.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Mon, Aug 17, 2015 - 8:29pm
Jeremiah Jr
Offline
-
Babylon USA
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
894
4101

@Fix

 OK to finish up……

Where was I?… O yeah… The Jews.

Like I said, I wanted to understand the Jews and Israel so I went and read the OT and then the New. When I saw that it was prophesied that they would reject Messiah and be scattered to the four corner of the Earth, only to be regathered one day in the very same land given them by God in Genesis, at the very end of this age, I knew I was on to something. I mean this squared with modern human history. No?

I won’t go into any more detail, if one is interested, read the Old ‘Zionism’ folder and one can read thirty year of researching this issue for what it worth. I am not new to these issues.

Like I always say, one can prove the Bible is true in one word…… Jew.

BTW- How did those pesky ‘Zionists’ arrange a Blood moon tetrad in 70 A.D. just before Titus the Roman destroyed their country, then again in 1948 when they became a nation again and then again in 1967 when they retook Jerusalem, Yikes…..perhaps they are smarter then we think?

And what about next month?, With the last and final blood moon tetrad coming on 9/28/2015, the Jewish feast of Sukkot, with the Pope speaking on 9/23/2015 to the UN?, to possibly and perhaps announce and endorse Palestinian Statehood and divide the promised land? The 266 Pope, on the 266th days of the year, the Jewish feast of Atonement no less (The gestation period of human fetus is 266 days)

Hummmm… creepy music playing in the background….

Is something about to be birthed???

Must admit, I agree with you on this Fix, I think the Pope Francis is neck deep in this mess that is coming, and who says he is a Christian???? I like to golf but I can claim I am a pro golfer all I want to, until someone watches me swing a club, then all doubt is removed.

Time will tell.

Next issue…..

“I know you believe every possible question has an answer in the Bible. I know you are confident that the Bible is the one and only source of truth in this world. I know you believe that its very existence is protected by the Almighty God himself, and that those who have been successful at suppressing all other knowledge couldn't possibly affect the Bible in anyway.”

No Fix, never said the Bible answers every possible question one can dream up, but does address the main ones, the important ones, the Nature and Character of God, life and creation itself, the nature and condition of mankind and how God is lovingly moving throughout human history to redeem a lost and fallen mankind, the essentials basically.

It does however tell and ‘give us everything needed pertaining to life and Godliness’ and I yes, do believe it is Divinely inspired, and that He gave that inspiration to the to the 40 or so different authors over a few thousand years. In a way, I don’t believe it is inspired Fix, I know it is. I have come to this conclusion from studying it for 30+ years.

Sincere Question; How can you be so antagonistic and critical of something you have never even read in its entirety????

The prophetic portions of scripture authenticate the fact that it is Divinely inspired.

“There are others who are not so certain.”

Yes, Sadly Mr. Fix I understand that as well, there will always be people that reject it, always have been, and always will be, in fact, that movement is gaining speed exponentially. Watching any news lately? People are losing their lives over this fact not long before we see it here.

“Their ability to continue learning is unlimited as a result. I unabashedly consider myself one of them.”

No, I disagree with that Fix, I always trying to learn, after all God is an infinite being, No?, yet I am finite, I am, yet that is the difference between you and I, I have a Rock a Standard, a Source to which I can compare and hold anything up against, to see if it is True, you just have yourself.

Remember, if you’re looking for answers and Truth, don’t look within…. You’re the one that’s confused wink

“As for your challenge on naming a sin that isn't against God or our follow man, I offer you tax evasion. If I don't pay my "fair share", who have I sinned against?

Interesting choice for an example Fix?, opens a long and maybe not a very fruitful or profitable discussion but let’s have a go at it…..

First of all, ‘sin’ as defined by the Bible is a ‘Transgression of the law’ or ‘violation of the law’, 1 John 3:4 and that means the moral law, ie, the Ten Commandments, (there is also civil law), yet the moral law deals with personal conduct and actions and how one is to interact with God and your fellow man on a personal level, not national. Important point, don’t overlook it.

 Jesus reduced the Ten commandments or the Moral law down to two, Love God, Love your fellow man.

 “Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets. Matthew 22:36-40  

It is later, through Paul, reduced to one …….. Love (Agape)

“Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. Romans 13:8

For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Galatians 5:14.

 Now to your issue of taxes, that is a civil law and Christian are commanded to obey the civil laws of any particular government or country unless they contradict the moral law of God. The founding fathers thought they this did just that, so they fought the revolutionary war.

In the Constitution, the only taxes that are mentioned are duties, imposts and excises, all controllable on a personal level through spending behavior.. Taxing ‘wages’, monies earned from labor, they felt was immoral.

Income, was monies earned through investment, and only the rich had ‘investment income’, right? so the left or progressives argued and redefined the word ‘wages’ to mean and be synonymous with ‘income.’ Those Rat Bastards…

 Go find an old Webster’s dictionary from the 1800’s and look up those two definitions if you don’t believe me, or I can scan the pages from mine.

Anyway, I used to know people that did not pay ‘income tax’, still do. The problem is you can’t have your feet in both systems, you can’t have a SSN, can’t be incorporated, be involved in any insurance contracts whatever, state diver license, etc, etc

That is all the Social Security is, a double indemnity, limited liability insurance policy with the Government, where you pay half and your employer pays half.

ie; Read ‘Ashwander vs. Tennessee Valley Authority’ (if I remember correctly), it covers any contract that comes under a maritime jurisdiction, ie; Federal Reserve Notes and Fiat money as well, and the dual jurisdictions stamped on our fiat dollars bills.

If you don’t step out of the system entirely, then you are liable to the tax laws at this point, (and yes, I agree that they are immoral and unjust, one perhaps could argue that, monies going for state paid abortions violate moral law etc, etc) yet if in your conscious, if you disagree then don’t pay them Fix, but they can come after you, we have not been operating under the Constitutional Republic for Decades and Decades and it’s only going to get worse, martial law is next, you know that.

This has been before the courts on moral objections recently and will continue to be, (read the Hobby lobby vs. Obamacare).

Another example, look at it this way……am I really responsible for how they elected officials spend the tax dollars? Perhaps in a way, under our Constitutional Republic one could argue that, the populous is responsible, but I think the Lord is going to hold the elected officials and Supreme Court more responsible and to a higher standard. “To whom much is given… much is required…..” Another Bible quote, sorry.

In a way it’s like when I see a homeless guy under an overpass with a cardboard sign asking for money for food, I think to myself…….”is he going to spend it on food or a bottle of mad dog 20/20? Perhaps the later, but I always give him money anyway; he is accountable for what he does with it. No? I can’t see his heart.

“If I seek knowledge outside of the Bible, who have I sinned against?”

Nobody Fix…….Already answered that in my last post… Yet let me ask you, what specific kind of Knowledge Fix??….. Hidden Occultic? Will get that in a moment….

Why is your God so afraid of what I might learn?

He is not afraid, he did tell Adam and Eve not to eat of the Tree of the ‘Knowledge of Good and Evil’, we have had that discussion Fix, if they did eat, they would die, they did, and mankind in turn fell. God lovingly gave them a warning and Adam and Eve did not heed it. The rest is history. We became Moral beings at the fall. We all inherently, have an experiential knowledge of both good and evil. No?

You know Fix - study the Occult and Satanist, Helena Blavatsky, Aleister Crowley, Manly P. Hall etc, etc, etc, They see God or YHWH and being the evil one, trying to withholdhidden secret knowledge’ from mankind, represented in the tree of the ‘Knowledge of Good and Evil’, Satan, on the other hand, is the good guy, in their world view kind of a role reversal if you will.

Satan speaking…… “For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.” Genesis 3:5

And please spare me, I am not calling you a Satanist, we have talked about this No? You just are just inching your way closer to the same theology, conclusions and worldview as some of these dark, dark, dark characters embrace, whether you know it or not. Just a friendly’ Heads up’ there my dear internet friend. surprise

Personally, I could really care less how the ‘Flux Capacitor’ actually works; I just wish I could love my wife more fully as Christ has told me to, just like He loved the Church and gave himself for her.

“He must be afraid of something. Eternal damnation in the fires of hell is a pretty high penalty for seeking the truth.”.

Fix, actually you have it reversed again, we don’t agree….He wants you to Seek the Truth…..

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: Matthew 7:7

Problem is, you’re seeking for the wrong object, the wrong things, and also looking in the wrong place. Imho, But then you already knew I was going to tell you that No?

 Maybe you will listen to Paul…..

 “And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, (read Agape Love) I am nothing.. 1 Cor 13:2

 “Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John 8:31-32.

When one finds the Truth, it does set one free, I can attest to that.

To quote modern gospel artist Josh Garrels…….. ‘skipping like a calf loosed from his stalls, I am free to love, once and for all….. and even when I fall I get back up from the joy that overflows my cup’……

 I would like to leave with a favorite quote of mine from Chuck Colson, you may remember him, former Nixon aid, went to prison because of Watergate, became a Christian there and founded a ministry called ‘Prison Fellowship’, trying to reach the unreachable in some people’s eyes.

 Kind of sums up what the Bible actually teaches…..

But while millions of Americans, myself included, pray fervently for revival, we must ask ourselves whether we are asking God to save our society, ourselves, or our souls. The real trouble is that we Christians are not willing to accept the Gospel for what it is. It doesn’t tell us how to save anything but our souls Chuck Colson.

Mon, Aug 17, 2015 - 9:09pm
ag1969
Offline
Joined: May 10, 2012
5478
31498

Australia, Canada, England, USA…medical dictatorship

This, in fact, is the program, and it is gaining momentum. Behind every national health insurance plan lurks the intention to control patients and make them take tests, ingest drugs, and submit to injections, from cradle to grave.

It all begins as a “humanitarian” gesture. “We believe every person has the right to healthcare.” Once the national insurance plan is in place, the build-up begins:

“We know what’s best for you. Therefore, you must obey.”

The turn of the screw.

The State and their Pharma partners have no interest in examining evidence that the drugs and vaccines are toxic, despite the widespread availability of such evidence.

The State is essentially saying: “Look, we’re paying for your healthcare (through taxes, but we aren’t going to discuss that). We’re giving you a gift. So you must comply with the conditions of the gift. We’re giving you life itself. How can you refuse our orders?”

Mainstream media parrots simply push the line: “Medical treatment is a miracle. Every person is deserving and entitled. It’s a triumph.”

As the years roll by, we’ll see more emphasis on mandatory screening for diseases and mental disorders, followed by diagnoses and drugging with toxic compounds—all packaged in national insurance plans.

Obamacare was Obama’s number-one priority after inauguration as President for his first term. With good reason. As we now see in the several pending Globalist trade treaties, Pharma is a major beneficiary. Putting every human on Earth in a medical box, from birth to death, is a long-term goal of the Rockefeller Globalists.

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2015/08/11/australia-canada-england-u...

Mon, Aug 17, 2015 - 9:42pm
ag1969
Offline
Joined: May 10, 2012
5478
31498

Advanced technology in the Rig Veda

Earth is a colonized planet, one of millions. This obvious truth has been hidden from us during the last six thousand years, all of written history in this Kali Yuga. Along with superb and purifying metaphysics, I am finding evidence of advanced technology in the sacred Rig Veda — just as there is an abundance of advanced technology in the Sanskrit epic, 'The Mahabharata' that was composed much later.

The Rig Veda is one of the oldest sacred documents on our planet. No one knows its date of origin — estimates range between 3000 and 10,000 years ago. Even then the time of origin is hidden, as the Rig Veda was transmitted orally before it was written in Sanskrit. Thus far I have found verses that describe our ancient progenitors 'orbit the Moon', weather modification, 'yellow cake' uranium, spacecraft, plasma [Soma] physics, and thermoacoustic weaponry on a massive scale with the power to destroy 90 cities simultaneously [III.12.6].

https://www.metaphysicalmusing.com/articles/message/msgfmsusan_2015.htm

Download here:

https://www.holybooks.com/rig-veda/

Vedic theories of the universe !!! ( ancient indian scriptures )

The Rig Veda is one of the oldest sacred documents on this planet. No one knows its date of origin - between 3000 and 10,000 years ago. Even then the time of origin is hidden, as the Rig Veda was transmitted orally before it was written in Sanskrit.

Thus far I have found verses that describe our ancient progenitors 'orbit the Moon', weather modification, 'yellow cake' uranium, spacecraft, plasma [Soma] physics, and thermo-acoustic weaponry on a massive scale."

Rig Veda III.12

The external world is the mirror of the internal substratum that supports all temporal appearances. Everything that occurs in temporal apparent realms is a reflection of the substratum that exists within-beneath.

The linear expression of these would be,

"As above, so below."

However we do not exist in a linear world, rather our existence is nonlinear, with time being experiential and meaning layered according to states of consciousness.

The Progenitors who colonized our planet Earth would have been masters of metaphysics, which would never have been separate from their inter-dimensional sciences.

All the mantras in the Third Mandala of the Rig Veda are associated with the Rishi Vishvâmitra or his father and or his sons [R.L. Kashyap].

Vishvâmitra composed the 12th Mantra, which in verse 6 contains an intriguing description of ninety cities being destroyed simultaneously by one deed of Indra and Agni. The Sanskrit combines the words into Indrâgnî as if they are one entity.

While I am certain that Indra is a cosmic force and also an individual person, Agni appears to be a cosmic force only.

The combination as one word implies a combined force. I am suggesting that Indrâgnî refers to an extreme type of thermo-acoustic laser - a laser exponentially amplified by heat and sound that was used as a weapon to simultaneously disintegrate the 90 cities.

It is the combined power of Indra and Agni that produce this weapon - and therefore the name Indrâgnî. There are various weapons described in the epic Mahabharata, some that have the power to kill hundreds at once.

The Rig Veda really is all about the ultimate POWER, Cosmic Power, Shakti-Mâyâ Power, the power that pervades the universe as,

  • Soma (plasma)

  • Indra (the force of kinetic energy that ignites, kindles)

  • Agni (fire, thermonuclear & electric)

  • Surya (radiation, not the Sun)

  • Rudra (primal sound),

...because metaphysics is the underlying substructure of any true science of physics.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_hitech18.htm

Mon, Aug 17, 2015 - 9:51pm (Reply to #6187)
NW VIEW
Offline
Joined: Jun 14, 2011
3817
18562

Jer. Jr., the tree is still green, but the dry is coming:

Luke 23: 28-31:

28 Jesus turned and said to them, "Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for me; weep for yourselves and for your children.

29 For the time will come when you will say, 'Blessed are the barren women, the wombs that never bore and the breasts that never nursed!'

30 Then " 'they will say to the mountains, "Fall on us!" and to the hills, "Cover us!" '

31 For if men do these things when the tree is green, what will happen when it is dry?"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It is an amazing quote from Jesus as He is headed for the nailing to the cross. He could have said many things. I would have said "I have been framed by the Jewish leadership". Or, "these people are a stiff necks people who do not want to hear of the Way into My Kingdom". or, it was Judas who betrayed Me, or, "I told them that I AM the Bread of Life and they became angry", or or or

However, He turned and told them the future, a prophetic warning, a warning from Hos. 10:8, Is. 2 19:20 and also written 

in Rev. 6:16.

The days are coming, very soon, when many will climb those hills, looking for caves to shelter within as they finally have a bit of revelation that He is on His Way. That is the time when the many views, the many divisions in religions, the cults and those who see themselves as wise, will look for an escape within the mountains, however, there is no escape. jmo Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Mon, Aug 17, 2015 - 10:01pm
ag1969
Offline
Joined: May 10, 2012
5478
31498

Tianjin explosion carried out by Pentagon space weapon

A warning shot from the United States: Don't crash the dollar or sell our debt

Chinese dissidents have told Natural News they have reason to believe the attack on Tianjin is a warning shot from the United States, which is terrified that China is on the verge of announcing its own gold-backed currency while declaring a fire sale on U.S. debt holdings.

The actions would collapse the U.S. dollar and destroy the U.S. economy, sending the United States into economic freefall. The "Rod of God" weapon deployment by the U.S. Pentagon, we're told, was America's "shot across the bow" to send a powerful warning message to China while disguising the attack as a domestic chemical explosion.

https://www.naturalnews.com/050816_Tianjin_explosion_space-based_weapons...

Mon, Aug 17, 2015 - 11:24pm
Bugzy
Offline
-
Canada
Joined: Jun 24, 2011
1797
10562

Ag

I have been very disturbed for years re global lockstep Health issues.

It Started with Lyme Disease. They closed down the only doc here (BC Canada) who would treat it. Yet we have a state run system,,,, there is no private, so no matter how much money you want to throw at it, you can get no treatment at all. I had to go to the USA for treatment.

Now, the USA medical insurers sued US Lyme docs for 100's of millions. So now you can get no treatment via insurance... BUT as long as you pay out of pocket....no worries... cost me over $100K though.

There is this outfit called the IDSA infectious disease society of america. They have said, you do not have Lyme unless you have a positive test,,, the test is shit,,, and you only get 30 days of doxy ABX max...no matter what. Costs insurance peanuts...

AND the thing is..... these are the EXACT same rules, to the letter for UK, Canada, Australia and as far as I can tell...world wide.

They all say chronic Lyme does not exist. It really is disturbing. 

MY take is that we ALL get taken over by Medical insurance companies. We pay them voluntarily or they garnish from salary... and they will ding you for everything that is going...compulsory and you have no choice but to keep paying them. Corporate takeover of your quality of life... that is why they do not treat Lyme any different anywhere... because if you were to let the cat out of the bag (get chronic Lyme folk better... then you cannot put it back in.

A new world order indeed.... 

Mon, Aug 17, 2015 - 11:28pm
Jeremiah Jr
Offline
-
Babylon USA
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
894
4101

@ NW

Jim,

I hear you loud and clear, I do, that day is coming, it is, all can see it now, No?

Yet there is something in my Spirit that is still reaching out to them. Imploring them..... Telling them the day of Grace is still open, but closing fast.

Soon it will close as you have posted and it will be game over.

Until then, there may be some sheep out there reading in that will heed. No?

Blessings

Jj

Tue, Aug 18, 2015 - 4:30am
atarangi
Offline
-
christchurch
New Zealand
Joined: Sep 3, 2011
4150
22717

Mike Adams (Natural News)

Is a wanker.

His Scams are designed to profit from paranoia, just like Steve Quayle.

Adam’s latest crusade: the world’s governments are covering up the fact that the doomed Malaysian Airlines jetliner was pirated safely to a desert hideaway by Iranian hijackers, and is now being refitted into a stealth nuclear bomb.

In recent months, Adams has claimed that high-dose Vitamin C injections, which he conveniently sells, have been shown to “annihilate cancer” (doctors warn high doses of vitamin C can be dangerous).

But his most heated attacks—and the ones that generate the most traffic and business on his websites and what has made him a oft-cited hero of anti-GMOers—are directed at conventional agriculture, crop biotechnology in particular.

In a recent screaming but typical headline, Adams claimed that research at his Natural News Forensic Food Labs—another of his bizarre websites—has turned up unequivocal evidence that corporations are intentionally engineering “life-destroying toxins” into our food supply, with genetically modified corn as one of the chief ‘weapons against humanity.’ His recommendation: buy the natural products that he sells and rid the world of GMOs.

The Chinese dangerous goods explosions (yawn) are just part of the pattern of risk that China is prepared to take. They take a more evolutionary approach to progress than us.

Evolution may appear tough and cruel but it is a very efficient system.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Tue, Aug 18, 2015 - 4:31am (Reply to #6194)
Spartacus Rex
Offline
Joined: Apr 13, 2013
5935
13992

atarangi wrote: Is a

atarangi wrote:

Is a wanker.

His Scams are designed to profit from paranoia, just like Steve Quayle.

Adam’s latest crusade: the world’s governments are covering up the fact that the doomed Malaysian Airlines jetliner was pirated safely to a desert hideaway by Iranian hijackers, and is now being refitted into a stealth nuclear bomb.

In recent months, Adams has claimed that high-dose Vitamin C injections, which he conveniently sells, have been shown to “annihilate cancer” (doctors warn high doses of vitamin C can be dangerous).

But his most heated attacks—and the ones that generate the most traffic and business on his websites and what has made him a oft-cited hero of anti-GMOers—are directed at conventional agriculture, crop biotechnology in particular.

In a recent screaming but typical headline, Adams claimed that research at his Natural News Forensic Food Labs—another of his bizarre websites—has turned up unequivocal evidence that corporations are intentionally engineering “life-destroying toxins” into our food supply, with genetically modified corn as one of the chief ‘weapons against humanity.’ His recommendation: buy the natural products that he sells and rid the world of GMOs.

The Chinese dangerous goods explosions (yawn) are just part of the pattern of risk that China is prepared to take. They take a more evolutionary approach to progress than us.

WTF?

Pray tell Komrade Kiwi.

What exactly  is the toxicity level for Vitamin C?

No doubt you are much more knowledgeable than Dr Linus Pauling, himself.

Cheers,

S. Rex

Tue, Aug 18, 2015 - 4:43am
Spartacus Rex
Offline
Joined: Apr 13, 2013
5935
13992

Earth to Acid Dropping atarangi...

HELLO?

Tue, Aug 18, 2015 - 4:51am
atarangi
Offline
-
christchurch
New Zealand
Joined: Sep 3, 2011
4150
22717

Rex

Thanks for your interest in my post.

Vitamin C ingestion from the foods we commonly eat is not considered to be potentially harmful.

However as a vitamin supplement taken orally or injected it can have many well documented negative side effects.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Tue, Aug 18, 2015 - 4:59am
atarangi
Offline
-
christchurch
New Zealand
Joined: Sep 3, 2011
4150
22717

good laugh Rex

Actually I haven't dropped any acid for a week or two.

Thanks for the reminder.

I need some cider vinegar to preserve my latest batch of garlic and chillies.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Tue, Aug 18, 2015 - 5:27am (Reply to #6197)
Spartacus Rex
Offline
Joined: Apr 13, 2013
5935
13992

atarangi wrote: Thanks for

atarangi wrote:

Thanks for your interest in my post.

Vitamin C ingestion from the foods we commonly eat is not considered to be potentially harmful.

However as a vitamin supplement taken orally or injected it can have many well documented negative side effects.

And your Moronic Source of Evidence is Cited & Supported WHERE?

Cheers, you MORON!

S.Rex

Tue, Aug 18, 2015 - 5:31am (Reply to #6198)
Spartacus Rex
Offline
Joined: Apr 13, 2013
5935
13992

atarangi wrote: Actually I

atarangi wrote:

Actually I haven't dropped any acid for a week or two.

Thanks for the reminder.

It figures that you would even need a reminder you pathetic Douchebag!

Cheers,

S. Rex

Tue, Aug 18, 2015 - 5:45am
atarangi
Offline
-
christchurch
New Zealand
Joined: Sep 3, 2011
4150
22717

Rex

I am just a simple individual. I don't go on collectivist adventures to kill and maim those who disagree with me. I just fool around and try to soak up the love that is all around us.

I am honoured that you call me a moron.

You are a great man and I feel proud to know you.

We are all born great.

I cherish the fact that we are able to interact.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Tue, Aug 18, 2015 - 6:16am
atarangi
Offline
-
christchurch
New Zealand
Joined: Sep 3, 2011
4150
22717

Trump on corruption

Image result for donald trump jokes

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.