Main Street, Town Square, Turdville

5823 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Jul 21, 2015 - 2:07am (Reply to #4273)
Spartacus Rex
Offline
Joined: Apr 13, 2013
5935
13992

zman wrote: Even with this

zman wrote:

Even with this latest smash down, gold is still trading 22x the price of oil, that's still very expensive. What happens if oil trades down to $40 and gold trades at 15X (normal level) the price of oil? Can you say $600 oz gold. 

Once again, this is the type of market action you get when you're in DEFLATION, the US Dollar is now ready to test the 100 level it hit in March, once it breaks 100 another big move higher is very likely. 

Sorry guys, but the fantasy land idea that China was buying so much gold and a gold-backed Yuan is going to happen next year is done, over, gone. The gold bull "experts" sold this theory and so many really bought into it, it's not true. 

zmonkey still trolling for bananas laugh

Because that's what Shills and Dipsh*ts do.

Although zmonkey has been wrong repeatedly w/ his conjectures and predictions concerning the Gold/Oil Ratio since December, nevertheless the flea bitten P.O.S. insists that everyone focus on same.

O.K., here it is again:

https://www.macrotrends.net/1380/gold-to-oil-ratio-historical-chart

Now whatever you do, don't let zmonkey catch you focusing on the pertinent Charts which might compel an intelligent person to say WTH, and question the counterfeiting Banksters' and their MSM Bull Sh*t!

Cheers, S. Rex

Tue, Jul 21, 2015 - 2:19am (Reply to #4276)
Spartacus Rex
Offline
Joined: Apr 13, 2013
5935
13992

HappyNow wrote: Like I said

HappyNow wrote:

Like I said earlier though, it's China. Who they heck knows what they really are up to? 

Definitely not you, you two-bit mouthy little pissant!cheeky

laugh

Cheers, 

S. Rex

Tue, Jul 21, 2015 - 2:25am (Reply to #4277)
Spartacus Rex
Offline
Joined: Apr 13, 2013
5935
13992

HappyNow wrote: Remember when

HappyNow wrote:

Remember when people in these parts swore that China was gold's friend and that Asia would beat the Comex senseless? 

Actually no, so why don't NAME those "people in these parts" for us?cool

That was almost 4 years ago. I wonder if any of them knew how long a game and what clever tricks China intended?

And your worthless point is? cheeky

Looks like the shoe fits after all doesn't it, you Dipsh*t! laugh

Cheers,

S. Rex

Tue, Jul 21, 2015 - 2:50am (Reply to #4282)
flyinkel
Offline
-
Cedar Rapids, IA
Joined: May 2, 2013
1723
7038

Excellent

Thank you. Greg is annoying in his interruptions though, wish he would have let her voice her opinion more and then counter it. He is highly emotional in this interview.

flyinkel
Tue, Jul 21, 2015 - 3:00am
Spartacus Rex
Offline
Joined: Apr 13, 2013
5935
13992

@ flyinkel Welcome Back!

Notice any changes around TFMR lately? laugh

Cheers.

S. Rex

Tue, Jul 21, 2015 - 3:46am
flyinkel
Offline
-
Cedar Rapids, IA
Joined: May 2, 2013
1723
7038

Starting the "internment camp" discussions, or fleshing the idea

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-07-20/general-wesley-clark-suggests-putting-disloyal-americans-internment-camps

Note his somewhat skewed take on the WWII internment camps. Many folks interred were from Japan or Germany, they never did anything disloyal to the US, whole families went. He states it was those "disloyal to the US" that were interred. Really? What about all those children rounded up and sent to what was really prison.

https://www.pbs.org/childofcamp/history/

President Roosevelt himself called the 10 facilities "concentration camps". 120,000 of Japanese ancestry on the West Coast (1/2 were children). Eventually survivors were paid 20,000 each.

Rewrite history, and then just send a senior out to "fly the message" as if it is the gospel truth, repeat it often enough and the memory is rewritten to the new version. WWII internment camps=disloyal Americans, nope.

flyinkel
Tue, Jul 21, 2015 - 8:40am (Reply to #4288)
SilveryBlue
Offline
-
Auckland
New Zealand
Joined: Mar 7, 2013
1616
5610

America has a tradition

And it isn't very American.

Well not by the "bring me your tired, poor etc..." tradition anyway. Sadly, you are a scared nation who thinks that all of your advantages can be stolen easily by non Americans. Very insecure.
So what is an American exactly? It is a nation (very much like mine) made up of immigrants. People who wanted a better life. Also those who saw an opportunity to do well. Not just better. WELL. MAJORLY WELL. Yes i am talking about the psychopaths that infest any flourishing community. Not the doers, the takers. The bums that ride in caddies who don't do a days hard labour in their lives, but who skim the efforts of the normal people.

Tue, Jul 21, 2015 - 12:04pm (Reply to #4289)
Magpie
Offline
Joined: Jun 14, 2011
2387
12155

Uh, Silvery......

It's easy for you to say that because you share no borders. Instead you have a natural moat. Have you ever gone to your country's immigration website and actually looked at the requirements for someone to be allowed to live in your country, much less become a citizen? Can't exactly walk across the border unannounced, can they?

America is our home. If a pregnant woman with two kids came to your door and said, "I'm moving in. I expect you to provide for all of our housing, food, medical and educational needs.", how would you respond? Now, imagine that happening to households all over your country. How long would it take for your countrymen to feel the pinch of caring for millions of strangers? Well it's happening here. Even though we don't actually take the illegals into our homes, we are taxed, and do pay for all their needs, every time the USG doles out the benefits.

We're not "scared", we're fed up. And yet TPTB continue to let it happen. And it's not because of an overwhelming humanitarian compassion, it's because the scum inside the beltway want to achieve specific goals, and all those illegals are just tools in their game. In the end, the "legals" and the "illegals" will all be ruined by the machinations in DC.

ancaro imparo.
Tue, Jul 21, 2015 - 1:40pm (Reply to #4289)
zman
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
1268
4395

SilveryBlue wrote: And it

SilveryBlue wrote:

And it isn't very American.

Well not by the "bring me your tired, poor etc..." tradition anyway. Sadly, you are a scared nation who thinks that all of your advantages can be stolen easily by non Americans. Very insecure.
So what is an American exactly? It is a nation (very much like mine) made up of immigrants. People who wanted a better life. Also those who saw an opportunity to do well. Not just better. WELL. MAJORLY WELL. Yes i am talking about the psychopaths that infest any flourishing community. Not the doers, the takers. The bums that ride in caddies who don't do a days hard labour in their lives, but who skim the efforts of the normal people.

I'm not even sure what you're trying to say, but illegal immigrants and their children all need to be deported, case closed.

Tue, Jul 21, 2015 - 10:37pm (Reply to #4284)
HappyNow
Offline
-
Canada
Joined: Jun 14, 2011
1358
3129

Spartacus Rex wrote: HappyNow

Spartacus Rex wrote:
HappyNow wrote:

Like I said earlier though, it's China. Who they heck knows what they really are up to? 

Definitely not you, you two-bit mouthy little pissant!cheeky

laugh

Cheers, 

S. Rex

Not me and I admit it.

Nor you, you pompous pretentious ignoramus.

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Tue, Jul 21, 2015 - 10:51pm (Reply to #4285)
HappyNow
Offline
-
Canada
Joined: Jun 14, 2011
1358
3129

Spartacus Rex wrote: HappyNow

Spartacus Rex wrote:
HappyNow wrote:

Remember when people in these parts swore that China was gold's friend and that Asia would beat the Comex senseless? 

Actually no, so why don't NAME those "people in these parts" for us?cool

That was almost 4 years ago. I wonder if any of them knew how long a game and what clever tricks China intended?

And your worthless point is? cheeky

Looks like the shoe fits after all doesn't it, you Dipsh*t! laugh

Cheers,

S. Rex

S. Rex,

If you don't remember that's OK it wasn't written just for you. If you want to find out check the old forums or even Turd's old site. It goes that far back.

Just who are you speaking for when you say it's a worthless point? You and the mouse in your pocket? You don't remember it, that's all. I'm not sure you even know what the point is. Calling it worthless is a sham form of covering your ignorance or forgetfulness. No harm done, chappie, I know where you're coming from and ignorance doesn't stand in your way.

Do you think we'll see gold hit 2008 prices before October of this year? (in worthless ponzied fiat terms I mean).

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Wed, Jul 22, 2015 - 1:35am
Spartacus Rex
Offline
Joined: Apr 13, 2013
5935
13992

Stay Hedged My Friends...

Wed, Jul 22, 2015 - 2:16am (Reply to #4287)
flyinkel
Offline
-
Cedar Rapids, IA
Joined: May 2, 2013
1723
7038

Spartacus Rex

Thank you!

A little ditty from my childhood

The cat came back the very next day, the cat came back, you know they thought he was a goner, but the cat came back, he couldn't just stay awaaaaaaaaay (you really hit a high note here).

If you look around I am sure you will see a shadow that arrives with me. 

flyinkel
Wed, Jul 22, 2015 - 2:34am
Spartacus Rex
Offline
Joined: Apr 13, 2013
5935
13992

Greg Hunter - Nomi Prins-Fed Trapped in Money Printing Policy

Nomi Prins-Fed Trapped in Money Printing Policy

Nomi Prins-Fed Trapped in Money Printing Policy
Wed, Jul 22, 2015 - 7:13am (Reply to #4295)
Spartacus Rex
Offline
Joined: Apr 13, 2013
5935
13992

flyinkel wrote: Thank you! A

flyinkel wrote:

Thank you!

A little ditty from my childhood

The cat came back the very next day, the cat came back, you know they thought he was a goner, but the cat came back, he couldn't just stay awaaaaaaaaay (you really hit a high note here). laugh

If you look around I am sure you will see a shadow that arrives with me. wink

Actually fkyinkel, the “Thanks” belongs to another TFMR member, I just do what I do and truth be told, it is best left the thankless task that necessity requires being done.

It will remain to my personal regret that I unfortunately allowed a previous lack of empathy displayed by others (and in all fairness, perhaps unwittingly by same) to cause me to withdraw from DOTS, thus not being there when its creator Nana, obviously feeling empathy and compassion for another kindred soul, and had three times expressed how such had personally affected her, was justifiably dismayed by the lack of any support for the concern of which she was making, and thus the pain of personally knowing that none fit better than I to cover her six when she needed it the most, earned me another serving of elephant for letting her down and thus TFMR subsequently as well.

Yes LORD, I know:

“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”

Martin Luther King

so please Bless Nana, and help me chew faster.

Wed, Jul 22, 2015 - 10:55am
Hammer
Offline
-
Somewhere over the rainbow
Joined: Jun 14, 2011
5503
16208

There is so much being done

There is so much being done quietly whilst the stock bulls and PM bears' attention is being diverted by their own rantings of righteousness.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/pensions/11748513/A-tax-change-so-stealthy-that-Gordon-Brown-would-be-proud-of-it.html

"I found a flaw in the model that I perceived is the critical functioning structure that defines how the world works." - Alan Greenspan, October 2008 WTF ! Now you tell us !!!
Wed, Jul 22, 2015 - 8:52pm
Hammer
Offline
-
Somewhere over the rainbow
Joined: Jun 14, 2011
5503
16208

Capital exodus from China

Capital exodus from China reaches $800bn as crisis deepens China is reverting to credit stimulus after attempts to engineer a stock market boom failed horribly. The day of reckoning is delayed again

China is engineering yet another mini-boom. Credit is picking up again. The Communist Party has helpfully outlawed falling equity prices. Economic growth will almost certainly accelerate over the next few months, giving global commodity markets a brief reprieve. Yet the underlying picture in China is going from bad to worse. Robin Brooks at Goldman Sachs estimates that capital outflows topped $224bn in the second quarter, a level "beyond anything seen historically".

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/11756858/Capital-exodus-from-China-reaches-800bn-as-crisis-deepens.html

"I found a flaw in the model that I perceived is the critical functioning structure that defines how the world works." - Alan Greenspan, October 2008 WTF ! Now you tell us !!!
Wed, Jul 22, 2015 - 10:34pm (Reply to #4297)
flyinkel
Offline
-
Cedar Rapids, IA
Joined: May 2, 2013
1723
7038

Silence

My silence is not to withdraw in protest, it is simply what is good and right. Am I enjoying this, does it bring me pleasure? Sometimes, but frequently not. Have I personally been unfairly maligned? Yes. Why do I post? It is altruistic in nature, because I believe that we must know what the other side is up to if we ever are to conquer the wrongs that are occurring. We all have our parts to play in life, and I have revealed much while similarly coming to the conclusion that many erudite folks only want to hear what they can accept; they don't in fact want to know the nitty gritty evil that pervades much of what is being done today. They don't really want to know the truth. So be it. I post and get emotional diatribe back with little to no fact based alter arguments. That is the response of the "status quo" protectors, discredit, discredit, discredit. And folks lap it up and jump on board and yell "Yes, liar, liar" simply because they don't want to believe, even though I have never once lied on this blog. No logic or critical analysis is involved. There is no discussion or inquiry into what is really happening, because people like to read what is comfortable. I understand most here feel they are "truth finders" or "seekers" and as long as what is posted fits in their reality box, all is well. That usually amounts to scholarly articles by folks with degrees, but I see little to nothing of the actual shadow govt operations that are far more controlling than most realize, with evil beyond comprehension. It's nice to feel you make a difference, that you play a part in healing humanity, and it feels a bit like banging my head against the wall here. Wrong audience I guess. I wish everyone well; will be spending more time in happier endeavors, and sporadically checking in. May we all survive what is sure to come. Be well.

flyinkel
Thu, Jul 23, 2015 - 2:34am
Spartacus Rex
Offline
Joined: Apr 13, 2013
5935
13992

When Life Imitates The OUTER LIMITS of THE TWILIGHT ZONE

Hackers take over a Jeep from 10 miles away

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/hackers-take-over-a-jeep-from-10-miles-away-2015-07-21?siteid=rss&rss=1

Shades of Michael Hastings

https://www.wnd.com/2013/08/mystery-grows-in-journalists-death-prepping-...

Hmm, paranoid yet?

Mouse Traps Galore

https://galeinnes.blogspot.com/2015/07/mouse-traps-galore.html?m=1

"A car is a mousetrap because corporations install black boxes, computers, and spying technology, which also includes spyware so they can access your car's information via RFID satellite and send that data to other government agencies, like the police.

With a click of a button cars can be disabled (Perhaps even hijacked?) , yes the manufacturers installed black boxes on cars to disable them if you fail to make your payment, and what's to stop them from disabling your car once you've paid it off? That's correct, nothing!

What's to stop the government from listening & recording everything you do and say 24/7? I suspect the only reason they haven't achieved this status yet is because they haven't implanted electronic devices in humans yet. Yet being the key word here, you should be extremely aware of the evil world we live in, and that is one where greed & profiteering is the high order of the day, even if it requires new regulation to make it seem "acceptable"

Thu, Jul 23, 2015 - 2:48am (Reply to #4300)
Spartacus Rex
Offline
Joined: Apr 13, 2013
5935
13992

@ flyinkel "Silence"

I know exactly how you feel. wink

I strongly suspect that Nana came to feel that way as well.

Do not want to see you leave, however if it is in the best interests of your happiness' sake, then by all means do what you  feel is best, and remember you are always welcome to post and contribute in this particular corner, and if anyone tries to give you any flack, I will catch them.

Anyhow I will make sure that the member which alerted me to that P.O.S.' ongoing antics at DOTS in aware of your thankful gratitude extended.

Isn't rather funny though how these pipsqueaks always seem to roll up their tents and scamper away after getting called out for their Bull Sh*t? laugh

It is sad however to see how many altruistic members herein have simply walked away in disgust.

Cheers & Blessings to you and yours flyinkel.

​S. Rex

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

randomness