Welcome!

Tue, Jun 14, 2011 - 4:13pm

I'm glad you've found us. Once again, if you haven't yet watched the introductory video, I encourage you to take the time to do it now:

New Site For TF Metals Report

We've gone to great lengths to get things perfect but, if you notice some typos or if you have suggestions to make the site even better, please contact us through the link in the navigation bar.

Hopefully, the site will run smoothly and the transition from blogspot will be seamless. However, spam and DOS attacks are rather commonplace these days so please try to remain patient if the site encounters any technical difficulties. For example, we've already had someone run an automated program that generated over 250,000 attempts to log/hack into the site while it was under construction. Thankfully, this person wasn't successful but who knows what we'll encounter now that it's live.

Once again, thank you for making this all possible. Let's continue to make this "community" someplace special and unique. Help each other. Treat others the way you wish to be treated. Learn and share.

Now, go explore and have some fun! TF

Does Feb19 Comex gold close above $1250 on Friday?
76%
24%
Total votes: 195

Bad Dawg Bobby · Jun 14, 2011 - 4:55pm

Good Luck Turd, Look forward

Good Luck Turd, Look forward to checking out the new site, comes Highly recommended.

GoldFinch · Jun 14, 2011 - 4:56pm

Second!

Congrats on your new site Turd! It looks awesome!

Tenacious D · Jun 14, 2011 - 4:57pm

Turdalicious!

Great job Turd. Now if you could only fix the miners as good as you did your new site :)

Hi ho silver away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

CCK · Jun 14, 2011 - 4:57pm

great video

Big hat, its funny.

Lin Ux · Jun 14, 2011 - 4:57pm

did somebody say pizza?

whats a grand opening without free food?

Sterling · Jun 14, 2011 - 4:58pm

Hell YES!!

I had google's cookies blocked so I was never able to post to the old blogger site -now I can!

Congrats on the new site Turd!

FUBM

Skyezz · Jun 14, 2011 - 4:59pm

Thanks Turd

I'll miss the old and familiar, but look forward to all of the new toys.

Thanks for your hard work.

TreeTop Dweller · Jun 14, 2011 - 5:00pm

Silver

Turd,

Thanks for waiting for a day with Green on the Screen!

Now we can get serious in our attempt for an all-time high before EOY...

zilverreiger · Jun 14, 2011 - 5:00pm

Hello

Finally no more cloud ids required

Know More · Jun 14, 2011 - 5:00pm

Nice Place!

Multi-sections to visit/read! And i thought i spent too much time on the old site ...

iceman · Jun 14, 2011 - 5:02pm

Great Job

Thanks for all your hard work TF

Robert Iglehart · Jun 14, 2011 - 5:03pm

no submit button

i don't think we're in kansas anymore, toto

brad_pitts_betterlooking_brother · Jun 14, 2011 - 5:04pm

nope

my comments aren't any more intellectually stimulating here than they were on the old site.

i just thought somehow something magical would happen...

RuNuts · Jun 14, 2011 - 5:05pm

The Turd has given you the

The Turd has given you the site you deserve. Now, can you keep it?

Community Guidelines

¤ · Jun 14, 2011 - 5:05pm

Congrats TF!

This is going to turn out to be so much bigger then you ever anticipated in the beginning I think. Your take on the market is unique, accurate and above all, honest. You call it like you see it good or bad. The human element is always nice. Hope to be commenting on here along with all of you for the next 20-30+ years

Congrats and good karma towards you TF. Good luck!

duckwomanloulou · Jun 14, 2011 - 5:05pm

Congrats Turd

So pleased to be here & looking good! Long live the world of Turd!!

Kiwi · Jun 14, 2011 - 5:06pm

Oops, my bad

Didn't know the name attached to the pic was associated with the # of times you put a message up....sounds like a challenge to me.... ;-)

MisesFan Rowley · Jun 14, 2011 - 5:06pm

Is this my house?

For the Ralph Wiggum fans....

Congrats to Turd! Go-lives are never easy!

RRJJ · Jun 14, 2011 - 5:11pm

NICE!

Congrats! Will be following this from Sweden!

undefeated · Jun 14, 2011 - 5:11pm

Congrats Turd, you've made

Congrats Turd, you've made the move to the next level. Written publications will follow and an empire of PM related goodness will flow from you for years to come. I hope you're hungry ;)

RuNuts · Jun 14, 2011 - 5:11pm

Queued for Moderation?

Quote:
Your comment has been queued for moderation by site administrators and will be published after approval.

Hot link to Community Guidelines triggers moderation?

Also, sometimes I have to enter a captcha & other times not?

Daves not here man. · Jun 14, 2011 - 5:13pm

whammy

this is totally radical. congrats TF.

1913 · Jun 14, 2011 - 5:13pm

Great idea!  My guess is over

Great idea!

My guess is over 1,000.

gesteur · Jun 14, 2011 - 5:14pm

cool

Cool, finally i can post too :)

SilverDog · Jun 14, 2011 - 5:15pm

Not nearly First, but happy

Not nearly First, but happy to be here.

Nice work Turd

DefiniteMaybe · Jun 14, 2011 - 5:16pm

Hat Tip to the Turd

Turd,

As a long time lurker (I've been following your tips since ZH) and first time poster, I want to express my sincere gratitude to you for creating a positive site that we all can learn from. Your a lighthouse in this economic storm guiding us ships ("Turdites") to safe harbor. I also want to thank the posters (e.g., atlee, eric#1, ginger, et al) for contributing to the knowledge base. I can only hope that I add value and positive energy to this site as well. The world could certainly use more of it.

DM

brad_pitts_betterlooking_brother Rowley · Jun 14, 2011 - 5:17pm

just checkin out the reply button

does this make me # one and a half?

I Am The Unknown Comic · Jun 14, 2011 - 5:17pm

I'm In!

At last! At long last!!! I followed Turd over here from ZH a long time ago but was unable to get on to the old site. So, this is good news and I look forward to being able to participate now.

Thanks Turd!

Does anybody have any thoughts about when might be the cheapest day to buy July 16 calls and puts? I have often heard it said that the Monday after Options Expiration is the best day (that would be this coming Monday), but I personally do not seem to be able to validate that theory when it comes to SLV calls and puts. From following Turd, it seems to me that he buys at his set price targets and not necessarily on any particular day or time of the month. Basically I'm trying to decide when to buy and would appreciate any thoughts.

brad_pitts_betterlooking_brother Rowley · Jun 14, 2011 - 5:20pm

guess not. lol.

hey TF, will replies be posted after the message being replied to?

TY for the hard work, and congrats on the new site.

JustPrintMoreDuh Vypuero · Jun 14, 2011 - 5:20pm

registration

Indeed the registration process seemed a bit whack ...

12/17 8:30 ET Empire State Fed Manu.
12/18 8:30 ET Housing Starts and Building Permits