A2A with Dave Kranzler of Investment Research Dynamics

After a few weeks away, the award-winning webinar series "Access to Access" returns today with an update from our pal, Dave Kranzler of Investment Research Dynamics.

It's always great to have Dave on as a guest and once again he did not disappoint. Over the course of this 54-minute call, Dave addresses a wide range of topics, including:

• the developments today at Tahoe Resources
  • the current CoT structure and its implications for price
  • why Mother and her Goons are moving to raise the FF rate
  • possible gold and silver confiscation
  • how the mining shares may trade in a general equity bear market
  • and a whole lot more!

Please be sure to give this a listen and thanks again to Dave for all of his time.

Wizdum
Jul 6, 2017 - 8:58pm

3 slices of pizza (2 plain , 1 w/ chicken bits)

$7.50
...

so, 1 oz silver is six pieces of pizza or 1 pie...

-Wiz

streber
Jul 6, 2017 - 8:58pm

July 6, today, is beginning positive seasonals for gold

July 6 thru FEB 24

A particularly large gain of 43.56 percent was recorded in 2007. The largest loss was significantly smaller. It occurred in 2014 and amounted to 9.10 percent.

The upcoming strong seasonal period therefore not only tended to generate an above average number of large gains, but fewer and far less pronounced declines.

NUGTCALL TF
Jul 6, 2017 - 8:58pm

Silver Flath crash

Turd, Nobody cares. When shit like this happens, makes you lose faith in your country and good people. Sad.

AgstAger happycamper515
Jul 6, 2017 - 9:02pm

Happycamper

I agree as to traders but not so sure when it comes to stackers. I expect many are like me...licking their chops at the prospect of buying under $15 again. I'm not hoping for it, but I'm ready for it (and watching for it).

Jul 6, 2017 - 9:05pm

Another chart

Check the 5-minute volume of 8,429 contracts and how that dwarfs anything seen during Comex hours. In fact, that's more than the TOTAL volume from 11:00-1:00 ET today!

Jul 6, 2017 - 9:07pm

reposting this so it doesn't get lost back on page 2

If I'm reading this correctly, it looks like the CME is looking to bust all the trades below $15.54 in the Sep17 and $15.64 in the Dec17.

And this is a fucking SCAM, too. The Bank or other entity that blew out the bid stack does no worse that selling at $15.54 and the "lucky" trader on the other side that got filled below $15 is reset back up to $15.54. Once again just goes to show which side the CME is on!!

hans007
Jul 6, 2017 - 9:07pm

i'm guessing this crash was a

i'm guessing this crash was a sign of desperation. remember in january 2016.... there wa sa similar crash that took silver into the 13s...https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-28/silver-market-disarray-after-b...

and well if we get a repeat of what happened to silver the next 6-7 months , i'm guessing we'd all be ok with that.

Texas Sandman
Jul 6, 2017 - 9:08pm

What happens now?

Every sell stop down to $14 got cleared out tonight. Ask yourself who is left holding long.

Likely somebody trading without stops and sufficiently well capitalized to survive the margin man.

What would that person be like?

Well, I'm one of 'em and this is what came to mind:

Vacation - Clark's Quest For Fun

Tonight's "festivities" stopped at 14.78 in my platform which is an important pivot on a YEARLY basis. Don't know how things will look when we close, but right now this looks like a hammer candlestick, a bullish formation.

hans007
Jul 6, 2017 - 9:13pm

I recall something like this

I recall something like this in early December of 2014. Took price to almost the same low as tonight, too.

streber
Jul 6, 2017 - 9:18pm

Never use stops when trading futures...

except, maybe, on a close only basis.
And tonight is a perfect illustration why!

I was still green 25 years ago, long some silvers in what looked like a nice trending higher mkt.
I called in a "stop." I think it was 40 centavos lower than previous day.

Well waddaya know:
My stops were hit, I was blown out, then silver rallied to close 20 cents higher.

There is no easy way, there is no safety in trading, there is no sure thing (Elliot wave...lol).
Trading is an art (at best), not a science.
Now days, with the corruption, winning may be nothing more than dumb luck.

happycamper515 TF
Jul 6, 2017 - 9:23pm

Recall something

Wasn't it the night of the Swiss gold referendum? Or was that November 2015? So many of these flash crashes in PMs it's hard to keep track of them all...it's become par for the course.

Jul 6, 2017 - 9:23pm

I found this

It looks like it was a Sunday evening in the US. Price quickly recovered.

Texas Sandman
Jul 6, 2017 - 9:25pm

Very artificial

Silver cratered. Gold hardly budged! Don't the algos arbitrage between silver and gold?! I mean, that's the reason the banksters go after silver, right?! Much thinner cap, much easier to move, then the arbitrage takes down gold or at least starts it moving... Am I wrong here?!

scoremore
Jul 6, 2017 - 9:26pm

So we got 3 instances...

1. The "Fat Finger" 2 Mondays back.

2. The smash last Monday when everyone was out buying their fireworks.

3. Now this smash after close.

So two topics:

1. Is anyone going to do anything about this brazen fraudulent manipulation?

2. So does this mean we are going down from here? Or Are the perpetrators ready to load up long?

Note: Me seeing the funny business Monday morning went down to the one open metal shop in my area and lightened up just a tad to make sure I could go the distance. So wondering if and when to dive back in or just hold onto the fiat for awhile?

brolgaboy
Jul 6, 2017 - 9:40pm

only so many hours in the day for me, appreciate the heads up on the order cancellations

sengfarmer
Jul 6, 2017 - 9:44pm

scoremore

They are all ready loading up. I would anticipate a slight rise to make you feel good about holding and then a dip to finally scare you out. Come on, buy, don't sell, the bottom is obviously closer than the top.

imfd
Jul 6, 2017 - 9:50pm

the bottom is obviously closer than the top.

Makes sense, stand firm Turdville, the shoulders of giants are not bestowed on the weak, Tally Ho !!

JQuest
Jul 6, 2017 - 9:51pm
happycamper515 sengfarmer
Jul 6, 2017 - 9:52pm

the bottom is obviously closer than the top

Been telling myself that for the past 4 years.

scoremore
Jul 6, 2017 - 9:55pm

Sengfarmer

Yeah I felt some guilt but I have an aggressive position.

So what is done is done...and I don't feel as nervous as I would of today.

When I saw all those spots Turd told us to watch get blown out I just thought I should take a less aggressive stance.

But now I am beginning to think perhaps a rocket launch may be very close...

Is that crazy thinking that these moves are preparation? Kind of like the opposite of election day?

scoremore
Jul 6, 2017 - 10:00pm
cobber1212
Jul 6, 2017 - 10:01pm

Thanks Craig

It Means very much to many of us that depend on you for your Knowledge, wisdom and integrity to update us at this critical hour. Like medicine to the sick those of us who rely on the anti fiat metals for a sense of security in this critical hour, we are very grateful you and pray for you and your family to be protected from the crooks that hate the light you provide

Thanks isn't enough so I ask Gods favor on you and yours,

Cobber

silver10sguy
Jul 6, 2017 - 10:17pm

Silver Flash Crash = Silver Rocket?

Many good posts on the silver flash crash this evening. I also sense desperation and wonder if they are preparing to lose control of the paper price of silver. We have been subjected to massive manipulation for so long we are happy to see any moves upward in the daily price of silver. Now we might be ready to witness the physical price lifting off the silver rocket far faster and higher than we ever imagined!!!!

Righting Moment
Jul 6, 2017 - 10:49pm

You know, it's a great A2A

I just enjoy Denver Dave's style and the way he and Craig play off each other. As a stacker coming late to party, I'm very happy with the insight and knowledge made available here at TFMR. With limited funds to buy gold and silver I value the prognostications of the assembled Turdistan clan and Craig's insights. I've been able to buy near the local lows (love that BTFD clip) and maximize my phyz holdings.

Thanks Craig for doing what you are with this site. Looking forward to the shiny new version soon. Stay cool everyone.

scoremore
Jul 6, 2017 - 10:53pm

Bon Scott and AC DC had a song for this...

It's criminal
There ought to be a law
Criminal
There ought to be a whole lot more
You get nothin' for nothin'
Tell me who can you trust
We got what you want
And you got the lust
If you want blood, you got it
If you want blood, you got it
Blood on the streets
Blood on the rocks
Blood in the gutter
Every last drop
You want blood
You got it
Yes you have

It's animal
Livin' in the human zoo
Animal
The shit that they toss to you
Feelin' like a christian

Blood on the rocks
Blood on the streets
Blood in the sky
Blood on the sheets
If you want blood
You got it

I want you to bleed for me

bookers126
Jul 6, 2017 - 10:56pm

GSR WOW

GSR hit 85.03 - looks like the highest since 1996. 4.25 tubes of ASEs for one ounce of gold, unreal.

canary
Jul 6, 2017 - 11:04pm

Was that early silver smash based on inside information?.....

That BOJ will be buying more bonds?...Meaning weaker JPY.

Outback
Jul 6, 2017 - 11:19pm

Fat Finger

Am tired why this is an excuse why the Bankers dump silver.

it is planned. PERIOD.

Outback
Jul 6, 2017 - 11:19pm

Fat Finger

Am tired as this as an excuse why the Bankers dump silver.

it is planned. PERIOD.

lakedweller2
Jul 6, 2017 - 11:31pm

Futures

Wrong combination...at the moment:

Maybe that means terrible employment #s and more truthful reporting. Then as a result of terrible #s, Gold reverses and moves up. Or they really lie resulting in employment figures showing more working than alive, and gold drops as if it is paper. They could save a lot of trouble and try truth...but they think "our" lives are a game.

The TFMR Silver Round

1/15 8:30 am ET Producer Price Index
1/15 8:30 am ET Empire State Mfg. Index
1/16 8:30 am ET Retail Sales
1/16 8:30 am ET Import Price Index
1/17 8:30 am ET Housing Starts
1/17 8:30 am ET Philly Fed
1/18 9:15 am ET Capacity Utilization and Ind. Prod.

1/7 10:00 ET ISM Services Index