A2A with Alasdair Macleod of GoldMoney

What a terrific and timely Q&A session we had Wednesday with Alasdair Macleod. Very informative and a must listen for everyone.

Among the topics Alasdair addresses:

• The significance of the UK elections on Thursday.
  • Next week's FOMC meeting and possible Fed Funds rate hike.
  • Physical demand for gold from China and India.
  • The stability of the EU and the entire EU banking system.
  • Will China soon spark a global, commodity-based inflation?
  • Sharia-compliant gold and the new "Onegram" digital currency.
  • And much, much more!

Again, this is a very informative podcast so I strongly urge you to give it a thorough listen. Thanks again to Alasdair for such a generous donation of his time!

gldslv
Jun 9, 2017 - 7:13am

So the financial world is fine after all, who'd a thunk

the fake news cycle would even have a hint of truth to financial reality. It must be great to have infinite money and no ledger to worry about. Fake Comex commercial sellers, fake Comex spec longs, fake COTs, fake stock and bond markets. Fake debt numbers, fake interest rates, fake GDP, fake politics, infinite naked shorting of the miners....

At some point, reality hits this thing four square, lets hope the crypto technology provides the catalyst....

silver10sguy
Jun 9, 2017 - 8:16am

My Preference for What to Buy MrOnline

Dear MrOnline,

I have a few preferences when I go shopping for silver. I do prefer to get the most silver for my money but I also prefer both junk silver dimes at my local coin store or American Silver Eagles. Perhaps in a world financial crisis you won't be worried about low mintage coins as neumismatic investors will be reduced to having the most ounces.

Lately I have also been buying 10 ounce bars to save fiat money and buy even more. Anyway, that is my 2 cents and hopefully it makes good sense for the hell hole coming to the financial world at some point.

Dingo
Jun 9, 2017 - 8:26am
Captain Caveman
Jun 9, 2017 - 8:46am

one gram gold coin

Bought 18 OGC for .29 BTC

Goldguard is where l signed up

Paid invoice with bitpay

Interesting thing about the 10% premium is that .7 gets used to increase the gold holdings

MrOnline
Jun 9, 2017 - 9:05am

Thank you for your response silver10sguy. I do agree with you!

Marcrward
Jun 9, 2017 - 9:22am

Is there a difference

Between fiat money and debt currency?

Communication drives human energy, if we call items by their true name them the psyop dismantles.

Humans desire debt currency to acquire energy to survive.

Debt currency is an IOU from the laredef eserve for another debt digit.

Fiat is to create something from something without or "let it be done"

Using deductive reasoning I REALIZE we do not have enough "fiat money", we have IOUS.

We do have FIAT price announcements.

Yes, the debt complex requires fiat announcements to set the #of IOUS for energy.

Do you understand that?

Since mathematically pricing energy in energy IOUs DIVERGES... the complex has to set the "price"

It's just like the Matrix, humans can't stand a stagnant IOU # for energy, so instead the complex move it for us to drive our energy.

Wake up out of the hypnosis.

AGAU
Jun 9, 2017 - 9:35am

Brit election

maybe Teresa May is playing the elites game plan! was she not originally anti Brexit?

Call a snap election and lose ,fork up the whole Brexit fiasco

The sheeple - thick as pork chop mustard, - lose again

stacking, But getting weary

AGXIIK benque
Jun 9, 2017 - 11:16am

Bengue Back in the day we called that a Motorman's friend

I guess if the bottle fits, wear it.

Maybe a new business. Urinals imprinted with the gob of our fav bankers, pols or other miscreants. I' keep one in my truck. 65 year old equipment (not my truck) requires regular draining

I want mine printed with Justice Ginzberg's phiz

As for those nasty pieces of green paper------

Heigh ho, Heigh ho

FRNs IOU F.O.

My folding jack goes in the back

And PMs take up slack.

yukon123
Jun 9, 2017 - 12:00pm
Makeonemillionjourney
Jun 9, 2017 - 1:35pm

feedback to Turd

hi Turd,

I really enjoy your content but i was wondering if you can transcribe the podcast into text so that we can read this on mobile?

I suggest you look for a Philippino Virtual Assistant to do this fairly cheaply (not that you cant afford it but just an idea)

Makeonemillionjourney
Jun 9, 2017 - 3:22pm

Maybe there will be a way to

Maybe there will be a way to do this on the new site when it's finally ready on Sept 1

Markedtofuture
Jun 10, 2017 - 9:58am

Retired FBI Special Agent Blows The Whistle

Retired FBI Special Agent Blows The Whistle On The Real Robert Mueller

"It seems clear that based on his history and close “partnership” with Comey, called “one of the closest working relationships the top ranks of the Justice Department have ever seen,” Mueller was chosen as Special Counsel not because he has integrity but because he will do what the powerful want him to do."

5/20 7:00 pm ET CGP speech
5/22 2:00 ET FOMC minutes
5/23 9:45 ET Markit PMIs

TWELVE Goon speeches through the week
5/15 8:30 ET Retail Sales and Empire State Manu. Idx.
5/15 9:15 ET Cap. Ute. and Ind. Prod.
5/16 10:00 ET Housing Starts and Philly Fed
5/17 10:00 ET Consumer Sentiment

5/9 8:30 ET US Trade Deficit
5/9 8:30 ET Producer Price Index (PPI)
5/10 8:30 ET Consumer Price Index (CPI)