A2A with Greg Hunter of USA Watchdog

We took this week's webinar in a different direction and brought in our pal, Greg Hunter of USA Watchdog. I hope you can carve out some time to listen to this informative and wide-ranging discussion that focuses on the "mainstream media" and their efforts to control and manipulate the masses.

Again, I think you'll find this to be very informative and entertaining. Greg spent years behind the curtain at some of the largest "news" organizations on the planet so his wisdom and insights are second-to-none.

Enjoy,

Danforth Coxwell
Nov 18, 2016 - 2:57pm
Ozymandias silver66
Nov 18, 2016 - 3:09pm

I just submitted Craig's name for

consideration by the Trump transition team to be appointed to the CFTC at

greatagain.gov

I didn't ask his permission and he probably doesn't want the job but I think he would be a real asset.

Nov 18, 2016 - 3:16pm

CFTC Commisioner Salary

Perhaps that 235K per year salary of the top people in the CFTC would entice Craig.

RickshawETF
Nov 18, 2016 - 3:17pm

10 Year Treasuries

Rates are UP almost 50% since the beginning of October !!!

There have to be some massive derivatives losses as a result . . .

billhilly
Nov 18, 2016 - 3:18pm

seems appropriate here...

//attachment[dot]outlook[dot]office[dot]net/owa/hillbillymix[at]hotmail[dot]com/service.svc/s/GetFileAttachment?id=AQMkADAwATE2ZjQxLTNkODktNmQ5Zi0wMAItMDAKAEYAAAO0wmr0MW3WT7xv52E3nIzSBwDVDiux9MuxTJQT9l98U1pdAAACAQwAAADVDiux9MuxTJQT9l98U1pdAAFQs8fKAAAAARIAEAC7r6W8gDQlQbCzL7TG4bqT&X-OWA-CANARY=Rgvvo1CVpkS7WOPmKrKNbSAk8bbvD9QYF8Z5J7MerycHwR_EoNqIKnqb1QudYOmqV6nRTYZ4u8o.&token=a494b885-c040-4db6-bf13-4060328ac522&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1" />

AlienEyes
Nov 18, 2016 - 3:33pm

Is This True ? I hope so....

Video unavailable
Doctor J
Nov 18, 2016 - 3:43pm

Does it come with one of

Does it come with one of those cushy government pensions??

onesong
Nov 18, 2016 - 3:55pm
chocolatechiphorses
Nov 18, 2016 - 4:04pm

Dear Senators:

Found this on the Miles-Franklin site.

This letter is a little long, but soooo true. smiley

Dear Senators:

I have tried to live by the rules my entire life. My father was a Command Sergeant Major, U.S. Army, who died of combat related stresses shortly after his retirement. It was he who instilled in me those virtues he felt important - honesty, duty, patriotism and obeying the laws of God and of our various governments. I have served my country, paid my taxes, worked hard, volunteered and donated my fair share of money, time and artifacts.

Today, as I approach my 79th birthday, I am heart-broken when I look at my country and my government. I shall only point out a very few things abysmally wrong which you can multiply by a thousand fold. I have calculated that all the money I have paid in income taxes my entire life cannot even keep the Senate barbershop open for one year! Only Heaven and a few tight-lipped actuarial types know what the Senate dining room costs the taxpayers. So please, enjoy your haircuts and meals on us.

Last year, the president spent an estimated $1.4 billion on himself and his family. The vice president spends $ millions on hotels. They have had 8 vacations so far this year! And our House of Representatives and Senate have become America's answer to the Saudi royal family. You have become the "perfumed princes and princesses" of our country.

In the middle of the night, you voted in the Affordable Health Care Act, a.k.a. "Obamacare," a bill which no more than a handful of senators or representatives read more than several paragraphs, crammed it down our throats, and then promptly exempted yourselves from it substituting your own taxpayer-subsidized golden health care insurance.

(Let's eliminate that exemption and put the Congress under the Affordable Health Care Act).

You live exceedingly well, eat and drink as well as the "one percenters," consistently vote yourselves perks and pay raises while making 3.5 times the average U.S. individual income, and give up nothing while you (as well as the president and veep) ask us to sacrifice due to sequestration (for which, of course, you plan to blame the Republicans, anyway).

You understand very well the only two rules you need to know - (1) How to get elected, and (2) How to get re-elected.

And you do this with the aid of an eagerly willing and partisan press, speeches permeated with a certain economy of truth, and by buying the votes of the greedy, the ill-informed and under-educated citizens (and non-citizens, too, many of whom do vote ) who are looking for a handout rather than a job. Your so-called "safety net" has become a hammock for the lazy. And, what is it now, about 49 or 50 million on food stamps - pretty much all Democrat voters - and the program is absolutely rife with fraud and absolutely no congressional oversight?

I would offer that you are not entirely to blame. What changed you is the seductive environment of power in which you have immersed yourselves. It is the nature of both houses of Congress, which requires you to subordinate your virtue in order to get anything done until you have achieved a leadership role. To paraphrase President Reagan, it appears that the second oldest profession (politics), bears a remarkably strong resemblance to the oldest.

As the hirsute first Baron John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton (1834 -1902), English historian and moralist, so aptly and accurately stated, "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men." I'm only guessing that this applies to the female sex as well. Tell me, is there a more corrupt entity in this country than Congress?

While we middle class people continue to struggle, our government becomes less and less transparent, more and more bureaucratic, and ever so much more dictatorial, using Czars and Secretaries to tell us (just to mention a very few) what kind of light bulbs we must purchase, how much soda or hamburgers we can eat, what cars we can drive, gasoline to use, and what health care we must buy. Countless thousands of pages of regulations strangle our businesses costing the consumer more and more every day.

As I face my final year, or so, with cancer, my president and my government tell me "You'll just have to take a pill," while you, Senator, your colleagues, the president, and other exulted government officials and their families will get the best possible health care on our tax dollars until you are called home by your Creator while also enjoying a retirement beyond my wildest dreams, which of course, you voted for yourselves and we pay for.

The chances of you reading this letter are practically zero as your staff will not pass it on, but with a little luck, a form letter response might be generated by them with an auto signature applied, hoping we will believe that you, our senator or representative, has heard us and actually cares. This letter will, however, go on line where many others will have the chance to read one person's opinion, rightly or wrongly, about this government, its administration and its senators and representatives.

I only hope that occasionally you might quietly thank the taxpayer for all the generous entitlements which you have voted yourselves, for which, by law, we must pay, unless, of course, it just goes on the $19 trillion national debt for which your children and ours, and your grandchildren and ours, ad infinitum, must eventually try to pick up the tab.

My final thoughts are that it must take a person who has either lost his or her soul, or conscience, or both, to seek re-election and continue to destroy the country that I deeply love. You have put it so far in debt that we will never pay it off while your lot improves by the minute, because of your power.

For you, Senator, will never stand up to the rascals in your House who constantly deceive the American people. And that, my dear Senator, is how power has corrupted you and the entire Congress. The only answer to clean up this cesspool is term limits and replacing their retirement with the same Social Security plan the rest of us will receive (if they don't put that program into bankruptcy) . This, of course, will kill the goose that lays your golden eggs. And woe be to him (or her) who would dare to bring it up.

Sincerely,

Bill Schoonover

Angela Lane

Oak Harbor, WA

onesong
Nov 18, 2016 - 4:07pm

SteveW
Nov 18, 2016 - 4:07pm

Assange

Even if it is true that Sweden has revoked the arrest warrant I imagine that the US has an outstanding extradition request with the UK on the charge of treason.

Perhaps more deadly is his position as the prime enemy of the Clinton cabal.

infometron
Nov 18, 2016 - 4:10pm

@SteveW Re: Assange

Yes, I think you're right. Assange is probably safer in the Ecuadorian embassy until the Clinton's are brought to justice.

november4 chocolatechiphorses
Nov 18, 2016 - 4:38pm

Dear Senators

You write as though the people inhabitating the Senate and House are universally Democrats, though the Republicans have carried large majorities in each house since 2010. And what will you say when that Republican majority within the next year abolishes Medicare and moves toward privatization of Social Security (both of which you, at age of 79, probably accept) and Trump, contrary to what he promised on the campaign, endorses with his signature?

NUGTCALL TF
Nov 18, 2016 - 4:38pm

Will yoa address my Drukenmiller ?? Thx

NUGTCALL
Nov 18, 2016 - 4:45pm

dude

Stanley Druckenmiller is NOT going to appear on some po-dunk little website like TFMR. While I appreciate the sentiment, it's just not going to happen.

goldcom
Nov 18, 2016 - 5:01pm

Dear Senators letter

Thanks for the letter chocchip.

Those are my worthless Senators too, and this letter is a nice way of explaining how I feel about those two(and the expletives couldn't be long enough) political whores.

I use to write or call them in the past in regards to legislation and spending. Many times Patty Murray had nobody even answering the phone, I guess because she and her staff were just too busy to deal with the constituency. At least Cantwell usually had an aid that would talk to you on the phone and I remember the Dodd/Frank Bill which Cantwell being on the Finance Committee should have been someone that had a clue.

I, of course, didn't talk to her about the Bill, so when I asked her aid where she stood on Dodd/Frank that was coming up for vote her aid anxiously told me how it was just like Glass/Steagall and how good it was. Obviously, I went off on the guy informing him it didn't have the protections G/S did and seemed to be full of unnecessary regulatory redundancy in many cases. Anyway he shut his trap and quit the BS with me.

Glass/Steagall give me a break, and those two voted what was left of our country into oblivion in regards to any economic reality. Both the sorry sluts are still there.

abundance
Nov 18, 2016 - 5:01pm

silver eagles suspended

Silver Eagle sales suspended

Without Any Prior Warning, Moments Ago the US Mint Advised Their AP’s That The Mint is Suspending Silver Eagle Sales, & No Further Coins Will Be Available Until 2017 Silver Eagles Are Released at Some Point in January…

JackPutter
Nov 18, 2016 - 5:04pm

The Rabbit hole of the Purple Memeolution

There's a weird online radio show that I caught some time before the election. They were discussing the suspicions surrounding the death the musician by the name of Prince. (I have a suspicion of these guys being a controlled opposition outlet, but who can know for sure?)

Apparently as the story goes Prince had the recent achievement of gaining full ownership of his music library. Including all unpublished works, anything from "Prince and The Revolution". (He is rumored to have started getting threatening phone calls after this.) There are some aspects to this story that are likened to the death of Michael Jackson. (Both stars had a moniker of royalty attached to their careers.)

It is often put forward that "illuminati" will sacrifice one of their own pawns to have a successful endeavor of some sort. Rumors abound surrounding any stars death as we well know.

One rumor is about a strange tweet from Prince, that got altered after the time of his death that was something like ;

JUST WHEN U THOUGHT U WERE SAFE...
NEW DATES COMING!!!

it is usually quoted with the last line omitted.

At any rate I heard this story previous to the election and then the "The Color Purple" emerges as a political motif. Purple being the color of Royalty as it was one of the rarest colors in nature. (The mixing of dyes was supposedly taught by the "Watchers" of the Bible.") Purple is also the result of mixing red and blue, as well as that of a corpse after blood flow has stopped.

Just choose your motif carefully!!

TF Metals fan
Nov 18, 2016 - 5:09pm

Commercials / COT structure

Have covered quite a few shorts this week. How much was changed since Tuesday?

abundance
Nov 18, 2016 - 5:11pm

Hmmm.

That's a little early this year as this usually occurs in December.

Dirt_Reynolds
Nov 18, 2016 - 5:13pm

Turd

Great interview. Love it when Greg is not holding back. I saw the track ran an hour, seems like it ended in 5 minutes.

#keepstacking

Angry Chef
Nov 18, 2016 - 5:14pm

Julian Assange

IMHO Julian Assange and Wikileaks is US Intelligence. Do you really believe that a small group of hackers have the ability that the NSA have ? Something very strange is happening behind the scenes my friends. I don't know exactly what but I anticipate a lot of SHTF in the next 100 days.

abundance
Nov 18, 2016 - 5:20pm

I don't know AC...I have not

I don't know AC...I have not understood why the NSA didn't release the emails..

and with Kim dot.com also helping wikileaks and emailing politicans how to get the info legally

he (Kim) seems like a very powerful tech guy..

Steve did say intel people and more were helping get the info out

NUGTCALL
Nov 18, 2016 - 5:25pm

Dude

Turd,

Thanks

Dude

JackPutter
Nov 18, 2016 - 6:08pm

Excellent Mr. Sprott interview

The things you guys speak about are intermeshing with my studies, and digging for news. Under the heading of news mining where I have to shovel through tonnage to find a nugget;

The COMER vs. Bank of Canada article that is really a review of news-black-out material. The tailings if you will;

"One of the most important legal cases in Canadian history is slowly inching its way towards trial. Launched in 2011 by the Toronto-based Committee on Monetary and Economic Reform (COMER), the lawsuit would require the publicly-owned Bank of Canada to return to its pre-1974 mandate and practice of lending interest-free money to federal, provincial, and municipal governments for infrastructure and healthcare spending."

(The Canadians are fun to party with, but I just can't get excited about golf in the snow.)

The US side of digging through the tailings is;

The search for "deutsche bank gold manipulation discovery" doesn't get me anything new, however I suggest that people keep doing this search to sweat the opposition. (They are tracking our info searches.)

Bing is sheltering Soros and Google is sheltering Clinton, the fake news MSM is sheltering both, and the COMER lawsuit action.

There was an agreement on the NDAA where we still have an intact DOMESTIC PROPAGANDA provision since 2013.

Well I'm off to relax and I hope everyone is well, and safe.

lakedweller2
Nov 18, 2016 - 6:22pm

CFTC

Better nominate 2 to the CFTC as it is a 3 person panel. 1 vote won't do it.

AlienEyes
Nov 18, 2016 - 6:40pm

SteveW

"I imagine that the US has an outstanding extradition request with the UK on the charge of treason."

Treason ? WTF are you smoking ???

Assange is NOT even a US citizen ! He is Australian.

infometron : Are you posting from a bar during happy hour ? I know you have more brains than that !

ChaCha Mars
Nov 18, 2016 - 8:21pm

@Turd @Nugtcall

Nugtcall's right about asking. Craig, you seem to lack confidence sometimes and you sell yourself -- and us, your members -- short when you diss this community as being a "po-dunk little website." It's time IMHO to get over it. You've got a great community who think you're terrific and I challenge you to challenge yourself to invite one person every week that you didn't think would give you the time of day. You're well regarded in the PM community, trust me on that. So go ask Druckenmiller already.

Nugtcall/Don't sell yourself short. You never know unless you ask, and all he can say is no. Eric Sprott is no small fry and he talks to you regularly. Thanks Dude

benque
Nov 18, 2016 - 8:24pm

The purple whore

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

benque
Nov 18, 2016 - 8:26pm

Snowflakes melting

on a right-wing flame.

Merry Christmas, toooooooooooo yoooooooooooooo.

The TFMR Silver Round

1/15 8:30 am ET Producer Price Index
1/15 8:30 am ET Empire State Mfg. Index
1/16 8:30 am ET Retail Sales
1/16 8:30 am ET Import Price Index
1/17 8:30 am ET Housing Starts
1/17 8:30 am ET Philly Fed
1/18 9:15 am ET Capacity Utilization and Ind. Prod.

1/7 10:00 ET ISM Services Index