A2A with Jim Comiskey

Legendary commodity broker Jim Comiskey joined us today for the first A2A of the new year.

In this 45-minute call, Jim addresses:

• the current, historic move in crude oil
  • falling natural gas prices
  • how he's consistently profiting trading currencies
  • why he prefers futures options to futures
  • the outlook for the dollar, the euro and ECBQE
  • and much, much more...

I think you'll find this discussion very helpful and a great start to the 2015 A2A season.

CPE · Jan 9, 2015 - 12:34pm

@SteveW

lol, did you even read the article?

Is there a culture of inbreeding permeating Christianity? Nope, it's frowned upon in Western Civilization, just ask Jerry Lee Lewis.

I don't know if you are right or not on Egyptian Kings of Antiquity, but we are talking about 2015 here... Maybe the Egyptians are just carrying on tradition?

Great Balls of Fire-Jerry Lee Lewis-original song-1957

As for hate speech, telling the truth is hate speech in this politically correct wasteland of indoctrination. It's the new dark ages. I don't hate inbreeders, I feel sorry for them. But I do detest a value system that calls evil good.

Late edit: SteveW, here's the cliff's notes so you don't have to sound out what you didn't read:

"The Reproductive Health Journal reports the following rates on consanguinity in Muslim countries. Where a statistical range has been recorded, I have used the lower parameter:

Algeria: 22.6%
Saudi Arabia: 42.1%
Sudan: 44.2%
Syria: 30.3%
Tunisia: 20.1%
United Arab Emirates: 40.0%
Yemen: 40.0%"

Most of the Egyptian Kings must have been from the Nubian South...

Adam29 · Jan 9, 2015 - 12:34pm

And you will soon. I promise.

Btw, no flipping this thread "public" so that anyone interested can listen over the weekend AND Jim can send it out to his followers/clients, as well.

AGAU SteveW · Jan 9, 2015 - 12:53pm

Kissin cousins

Er I believe the old queen of England lizzy is married to her second cousin Phil the Greek? If being an imbecilic moron is result of inbreeding half of congress parents must be shaggin their sisters?

CPE · Jan 9, 2015 - 1:04pm

@AGAU

I cannot argue with that logic at all, lol

h/t

SteveW CPE · Jan 9, 2015 - 2:39pm

@CPE

I appreciate your comments concerning financial matters where you have some expertise. My profession is Medical Genetics and I can tell you that inbreeding has nothing to do with any the of attributes Ann Barnhart attached to Muslims, i.e. that the Muslim population is mentally developmentally disabled on a mass scale, and I find that the article is hate speech.

I do not dispute the level of consanguinity measured as consanguineous marriages as reported but telling this TRUTH does not mean that Ann's stupid inferences are not hate speech.

As for Cliff's notes:

"Approximately 3-5% of all live newborns have a medically significant birth defect. The recent report by March of Dimes estimated birth defects to be >69.9/1000 live births in most Arab countries, as opposed to <52.1/1000 live births in Europe, North America and Australia [27]. Lower observed rates of 7.92/1000 births and 12.5/1000 births were registered in the UAE and Kuwait, respectively [28,29]. In Oman, among 21,988 births, 24.6 per 1000 births had major malformations [30]. Differences in birth defect rates in different countries and studies could be attributed to true differences among different populations or to different definitions of birth defects, different methods, and different time periods for ascertainment. The risk of birth defects in first-cousin marriages may be estimated to be 2-2.5 times the general population rate, mainly due to the expression of autosomal recessive disorders"

The assertion " As a direct result, the Muslim population is mentally developmentally disabled on a mass scale." is blatantly false.

I just wanted to alert you to the fact that this is indeed hate speech and that it is couched in a well known truth, since this is not you area of expertise.

Will look forward to your comments on financial matters.

SteveW · Jan 9, 2015 - 2:43pm

CPE: Muslims

Allow me to simply reinterpret the logic.

A. Muslims practice interbreeding.

B. Muslims practice jihad.

C. Interbreeding leads to jihad.

QED

CPE · Jan 9, 2015 - 2:53pm

@SteveW

A much better response than your first, and I gladly defer to your views on the inbreeding matter as I have little understanding of your area of study, Medical Genetics.

Since Muslims don't have an inbred reason to act in this way, then that crutch is removed and killing journalists for drawing cartoons, demanding infidels convert or die, female genital mutilation, honor killings, bomb making for use in killing civilians, colonial settlement without contribution to host societies and the like are solely related to an utterly corrupt belief system.

If the above sentences are hate speech then the thought police have truly won. I'm Charlie.

OldGlory · Jan 9, 2015 - 2:53pm

GenePool?

I agree with this deduction/conclusion... However, "homogenous gene pools" are not exclusive to the Muslim population, IMHO! Many years in the military in OCONUS deployments have exposed me to other populations that appear to be their equivalent. The Pacific Rim Islands ( Soma, Guam, Figi ect.), Japan, China, of course EURASIA and some of the tribal cultures in USA ( Mennonite, Amish, NA). I suspect the Hindu culture is also a candidate for this cultural phenomena... Whether their agenda is world domination/extermination of Christians is beyond my knowledge base, but I feel they will follow the leader if the walls of freedom continue to crumble and radical Islam continues to make gains throughout the World.

CPE · Jan 9, 2015 - 2:54pm

@SteveW

RE: Q.E.D.

I've been consistent in my posts that Islam is a cancerous belief system. Don't put words in my mouth. I honestly would be more encouraged if the inbreeding were the problem. Per my post directly above, the problem is much worse than I previously thought because it's all by choice and not genetic.

SteveW · Jan 9, 2015 - 3:14pm

@CPE

Yes, the genetic differences between Arab populations and other Whites are marginal. In fact there are very few fixed genetic differences between any World populations. Cultural differences are far more profound.

As I said initially it is my opinion that as the Soviet Union collapsed in 1991 the West looked for a new enemy and picked Islam. A culture that welcomes travelers of any race or religion into its tents to eat and drink has been attacked and its radical elements provoked into a religious war.

CPE · Jan 9, 2015 - 3:22pm

@SteveW

"A culture that welcomes travelers of any race or religion into its tents to eat and drink has been attacked and its radical elements provoked into a religious war."

I'll answer what I quoted from your post above with a persuasive quote that predates the cold war.

How dreadful are the curses which mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyzes the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step, and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it (Islam) has vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

- Winston Churchill

SteveW · Jan 9, 2015 - 3:36pm

@CPE

I'm not going to defend any religion. I despise some aspect of all of them.

I must say though that Churchill's viewpoint seems quite Victorian.

silverflower · Jan 9, 2015 - 3:37pm

Jim is just an awesome guy.

Subscriped to his youtube channel.

Ruislip Ranger · Jan 9, 2015 - 3:50pm

I'm sorry but on the day 2

I'm sorry but on the day 2 separate terrorists incidents come to a bloody climax in Paris Abu Hamza gets sentenced to life in New York?

Something doesn't feel right here, got the distinct feel of a false flag. The thing is at times like this it's important to watch what the other hand is doing.

Orange · Jan 10, 2015 - 7:30am

Strange MMS update

Herbie, the man cleared from stage 4 lung cancer, called last night to say that Kaiser Permanente, the insurer, was pushing, by calling his son, to take chemo as the cancer was back.

He said that the doctors had not been able to get any blood for a test and he felt fine.

They still have the MMS, yes, the original $20 that cured him, so he will start taking it again.

Not really sure what to think about this, as I find it strange that the insurer is involved. This all comes after 6 doctors cleared him from cancer and were in disbelief when Herbie told them about MMS.

Herbie is still refusing to take chemo. Strange as it kind of reminds me of the 17 year old girl that refused chemo, but as a minor is being forced to take it by the "authorities".

Better get that flu shot, even though it doesn't work on this years strain. Wouldn't want that inventory going waisted.

I take 5,000 iu of vitamin D3. Won't get the flu nor be paralyzed from the injection.

The TFMR Silver Round