Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

A2A with Pining For the Fjords and Argentus Maximus

Thu, May 26, 2016 - 11:30am

Two of TFMetalsreport's independent contributors got together today and had a 3/4 hour conversation about markets, the times we live in, questions from many Turdites and a few things more. They recorded their conversation for this week's A2A podcast.

Here it is ...

Have fun and enjoy our financial banter!

argentus maximus

The author posts daily commentary on the gold and silver markets in the TFMR forum: The Setup For The Big Trade. More of the author's work (mostly video) can be found here: RhythmNPrice.

AlienEyes · May 27, 2016 - 2:48pm

I haven't been able to sleep much since early March but when Old Yeller is on TV, it takes between 3 and 5 minutes and I am so sleepy I can't hold my head up. The effect is like a baseball game when nothing's happening and you've had a few brews. Works every time.

smiley

Robert Christiansen Arthur Lange · May 28, 2016 - 3:53am

@ ArtL

There are differences in colloidal silvers. It would do one well to understand the differences:

Silver Sol and Colloidal Silver: What's the Difference?

Not all silver is created equal. Silver sol and colloidal silver are wildly different things.

Many people who are new to using silver for health may think that all silver products are the same, but there are some stark differences. The two main forms of silver are colloidal silver and silver sol, but which one is the best choice for you? Our experts have come up with this guide to help you learn the differences between colloidal silver and silver sol:

1) Suspensions and Solutions

Colloidal silver is a suspension and silver sol is a solution. The biggest difference between a solution and suspension is the size of the silver particles. Suspensions have larger particles, and while they aren't large enough to be seen, given enough time, they are still large enough to start settling at the bottom of the container. The particles in a solution are very small, so small in fact that they won't sink to the bottom of the container.

2) Safety

While colloidal silver can contain impurities, silver solution is lab tested to be safe. The particles in colloidal silver are also jagged and can break through water molecules and attach themselves within your body. Over time, those particles can start to build up and lead to a condition called Argyria. Because our products are made using nano silver technology, they have a silver oxide coding that prevents them from breaking through the water molecule.

3) Bioavailability

Bioavailability is the proportion of any given supplement or drug that actually enters into circulation in the body and has an active effect. The bioavailability of colloidal silver is anywhere from 15-65% (depending on the manufacturer), whereas the bioavailability of silver solution exceeds 99%!

4) Color, Odor and Taste

Colloidal silver is generally silver, yellow or brown in color, while silver solution is colorless. Colloidal silver has a distinct metallic flavor, while silver solution has a very faint metallic aftertaste. Colloidal silver also has a strong odor, whereas silver solution is odorless.

5) Missing Electrons

Colloidal silver and silver sol work the same way, they each have a missing electron. The silver destroys bacteria by removing electrons from it. Colloidal silver is missing a single electron while silver sol is missing 2. This allows silver sol to destroy one electron and charge another at the same time; in other words, silver sol is constantly killing bacteria and recharging all at once, making it much more powerful than colloidal silver.

As you can see, colloidal silver and silver sol are wildly different things, and there are many wonderful benefits to choosing silver sol. Learn more when you visit us online today.

and..

Particle Size, And Ionic Vs. Metallic Silver Products

Much ado has been made about particle size in the effectiveness of silver products. There is a great deal of misinformation circulating the web about nano silver products, including those products manufactured by American Biotech Labs (ABL). Because ABL has invested millions of dollars in testing and research, and has independent data from numerous universities and private institutions, it has information that no other company has access to. This study and test information can defray some of the misinformation that resounds on this subject. Read more

Please keep in mind I cannot sell you the products described above. However, you can find them in the US by ABL or Silver Botics. There is both OTC and prescription strength for wound/injury care. The liquid for oral use is a FDA approved daily supplement.

Sound Money Minnow · May 28, 2016 - 9:00am
tyberious · May 28, 2016 - 1:23pm

of Mark Levin or Rafael Cruz! Thanks but I'll pass.

Sound Money Minnow tyberious · May 28, 2016 - 2:15pm

The only Hate Speech now is Truth, so you probably shouldn't listen.

I understand entertainment is what the sheep cry for now. You will likely get your King to rule over you.

SMM

Dirt Reynolds · May 28, 2016 - 4:51pm

Sounded like a whole lot of crying to me.

AlienEyes · May 28, 2016 - 4:55pm

I have no doubt that his "King" would be better than your "Queen" if you like Hildabeast.

As for Bernie-the-loon, he should be given 3 or 4, four way hits of LSD and left to play in traffic on a busy interstate.

AlienEyes · May 28, 2016 - 10:19pm

Ah, the wonders of socialism ! Bernie and his half-assed mindless followers long for the same thing here. He is a bigger threat than Osama ever was because stupid lazy people love him and we have far too many of those.

tyberious · May 28, 2016 - 11:35pm

Sorry for not public replying, but I did reply to your PM. Thanks AE for speaking on my behalf!

I've was out enjoying the day with my lovely wife and daughter, we had a blast, well they did shopping but I took it all in stride, as I enjoy being driver, jokester and all a round family man, this is what life is about.

Getting back to SMM, I don't retain enough memory space to care of one's political affiliations, obviously mine is known by some, as those bitten by a cotton mouth will never forget it. I prefer to keep most of my disagreement civil and cordial, but I cant remember out differences? So, you may lean towards Democracy; Mob Rule, nanny states, I lean towards the ideal of The Republic; Individual Rights are absolute.

These are the choices that founding fathers made, these where the choices that were made during the war of Northern Aggression, FDR, ect.. Many have fallen victim to the swan song of everything for free, even our entire government! We have eaten the seed corn for generations, we have promised a future that can not be delivered! The wealth is gone, long since been sold, and for what, so people whom had noting to do with the development of this country or nation can live on the dole for free, or the worst so some grand multigenerational plan can be completed for world government where the USA is a also ran!

Look, I am a scientist my trade and am skeptical by nature and I am under NO illusion that the election of D.J. Trump will do anything to change the course of our demise, if he's makes in to office. I do however hope that he awakens a sleeping populace to the lies, manipulations and sell outs of the political class.

The wife and kid are q'ing up a movie, I'll end with this, Hillary, Bill, GHBush and GBush should all burn in hell for what they had done to our country.

Good Night and Good Luck!

Sound Money Minnow · May 29, 2016 - 8:56am

I am a Ted Cruz supporter. I am a Constitutional Liberty loving Conservative. I understand no candidate is going to save our former Republic. I just live in the realm of reality. I believe Donald Trump is an obnoxious charlatan. I don't disagree with any of your last reply. I can't stand the GOP establishment and loathe the DNC.

I just believe the lies perpetrated by Donald J. Trump destroyed the character of a good man, Ted Cruz. Everyone can save all the lies and spin about Cruz. I researched every article Drudge, Breitbart, and the Trump PAC...aka FOX News put out about Cruz. Cruz was labeled as something he isn't. I shared the Mark Levin clip because I am not the only conservative that refuses to vote for a man of zero character, regardless of his net worth.

If there is no alternative I will write in Ted Cruz in November.

Which lies do you hope Donald J. Trump wakes everyone up to? His own lies? They are numerous. Trump shares more in common with Sanders and Hildabeast than he does with a constitutional conservative. That was my point in case anyone missed it.

Please name me a populace power hungry candidate in recent history that actually succeeded in limiting government?

Many people are being entertained by Donald J. Trump and living in an echo chamber of delusion.

My own history is a veteran of the US Navy, US Army National Guard, and career law enforcement that has seen up close and personal, both home and abroad, the results of unprincipled leadership. The Leviathan of out of control government is the enemy I fight, not fellow Turdites including you Tyberious.

SMM

BTW- How do you fix the Leviathan, out of control, Nanny State, crony capitalism monster? Is it by electing the person who used corruption and influence peddling to build his own kingdom. Give me a break. We have met the enemy and it is us. We are prepared to go back to the 1920's and 1930's absent any form of morality.

Sound Money Minnow · May 29, 2016 - 9:24am
Dirt Reynolds · May 29, 2016 - 11:17am

"If there is no alternative I will write in Ted Cruz in November."

Since the passage of that bill my voting stance is as follows:

No Republicans, Democrats, or incumbents. If I cannot satisfy those conditions, I write in my name.

There is always an alternative.

tyberious · May 29, 2016 - 11:53am

"I am a Constitutional Liberty loving Conservative" He was born in Canada.

Article Two, Section 1 of the United States Constitution sets forth the eligibility requirements for serving as President of the United States:

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.[1]

Sound Money Minnow · May 29, 2016 - 12:34pm

Do your own homework, or not.

You are a scientist?smiley Pretty funny, huh.

I thought you didn't throw bombs. Just half truths I guess.

SMM

AlienEyes · May 29, 2016 - 6:19pm

where SMM and tyberious are coming from and kicking sand on your natural allies is anything but productive. Instead, we should all be doing our best to insure that Hildabeast has a long vacation in the Martha Stewart suite at the gray bar hotel.

tyberious · May 29, 2016 - 9:10pm

stated I probably agree with SMM on 80% of the issues and to be clear politics, which I dont not adhere to, is about compromise. But damnit, we got the Fed, NAFTA, and a litany of other bad or worse unconstitutional legislation through compromised. I am not willing to say the Patriot Act Protects me, I am not willing to to yield a single Right for safety, I will not concede even if I agree with stance, that those not born in my nation can serve me.

I would never expect a Russian, Englishman, Canadian, Chinese or any other nation to allow a non-Natural Citizen to hold their highest office, and to do so would result in the demise of that country, history teaches us this.

I'm troubled that we can even argue over such a concrete fact. The Founding Fathers were absolute in this regard.

"Ted" is Bush'ite, and would be/is a puppet of one of the most dangerous families in the USA.

AlienEyes · May 29, 2016 - 10:00pm

I wonder if JEB Bush, Bozo Bernie, Hildabeast, Rubio, O'bummer or any member of congress has any idea what would happen to an American, illegally in Mexico and working without a work permit ?

They would pay a huge fine, pull hard time in a Mexican prison and then get deported. Any US politician that ignores this fact is a fuc#ing traitor and we are up to our arse with these filthy dirt bags !

Sound Money Minnow · May 30, 2016 - 6:44am

I agree with probably more than 80% of what Tyberious says, and everything he said above. Natural born citizen is in debate though. I suggest everyone everyone look into the debate on that and draw their own conclusion. As far as the Bush's are concerned, they were no lovers of Ted Cruz. They started to hate him as time went on because he fought for liberty against some of the Bush policies and fell out of Bush favor.

I know it is a moot point now Tyberious. You are a true researcher. I concede that. It would only take a few mouse clicks to find out the majority of Bush's had disdain for Cruz.

I surrender, and will stop blowing up the thread on this.

I still love all you guys in spite of fervent debate.

Key Economic Events week of 6/11:

5/23 9:45 ET PMI Composite
5/23 10:00 ET New Home Sales
5/23 2:00 ET May FOMC minutes
5/25 9:20 ET Chief Goon Powell speech

Key Economic Events week of 5/14:
5/15 8:30 ET Retail Sales and Empire State Fed
5/15 10:00 ET Business Inv.
5/16 8:30 ET Housing Starts
5/16 9:15 ET Industrial Production

Key Economic Events week of 5/7:
5/9 8:30 ET PPI
5/9 10:00 ET Wholesale Trade
5/10 8:30 ET CPI
5/11 8:30 ET Import/Export Prices

Key Economic Events week of 4/30:
4/30 9:45 ET Chicago PMI
4/30 10:00 ET Pend Home Sales
5/1 9:45 ET PMI and ISM Mau Idx.
5/1 10:00 ET Const. Spending
5/2 2:00 ET FOMC fedlines
5/3 9:45 ET PMI/ISM Svcs.
5/3 10:00 ET Factory Orders

Key Economic Events week of 4/16:
4/16 8:30 ET Retail Sales, One Fed Goon speech
4/16 10:00 ET Business Invt.
4/17 9:15 ET Industrial Prod., Four Goon speeches