A2A with Pining For the Fjords and Argentus Maximus

Thu, May 26, 2016 - 11:30am

Two of TFMetalsreport's independent contributors got together today and had a 3/4 hour conversation about markets, the times we live in, questions from many Turdites and a few things more. They recorded their conversation for this week's A2A podcast.

Here it is ...

RNP TFMR Pining Argentus 1

Have fun and enjoy our financial banter!

argentus maximus

The author posts daily commentary on the gold and silver markets in the TFMR forum: The Setup For The Big Trade. More of the author's work (mostly video) can be found here: RhythmNPrice.

tyberious · May 26, 2016 - 8:12pm

The Musing of Danny B

pushing towards war to gain/preserve world control

Criminal bankers threaten entire world economy – USA Watchdog
America and much of the West is in the grip of megalomaniacs. The neocons are pushing us towards WW III. We are already at war economically with the East. The neocons seem to believe that the MUST control Russia and then, China. It is "do-or-die" time. They are trying to surround Russia with NATO bases and missiles.
“We have been watching for nearly a month a steady buildup of American and NATO forces along Russia’s borders – on land, on sea and in the air. There has been nothing like this on Russia’s borders, such an amassing of hostile military force, since the German invasion of the Soviet Union in 1941.”

Pepe Escobar advises Washington to “beware what you wish for: Russia is ready for war.” * Beware What You Wish For: Russia Is Ready For War** :* Information Clearing House - ICH

Escobar reports that recently the Rand Corporation, “essentially a CIA outpost,” concluded that “Russia could overrun NATO in a mere 60 hours, if not less.” On the level of nukes and missile systems, Russia is four generations ahead of the US military/security complex, which is mainly interested in inflating profits with cost overruns.

If Hillary becomes US president, the neoconservative threat to Russia will escalate. The Atlanticist Integrationists will be eliminated from the Russian government, and Russia will move to full war standing.

Remember what an unprepared Russia did to the German Wehrmacht, at that time the most powerful army ever assembled. Imagine what a prepared Russia would do to the crazed Hillary and the incompetent neoconservatives.

As I have previously written, pushing Russia to war means the demise of the US and Europe and, considering the destructive power of nuclear weapons, most likely of all life on earth.
Will The November US Presidential Election Bring The End Of The World? -- Paul Craig Roberts - PaulCraigRoberts.org

Much of this is a reaction to Russia positioning itself as the world’s broker for oil OUTSIDE of the petro-dollar. The neocons are jewish and know that the end of the petro-dollar means an end to israel. Armstrong has said that the petro-dollar is done with anyway. That doesn't seem to stop them from suiciding America to preserve israel. America has a space fleet and much of the battle would take place in space. Still, the damage to earth would be extensive. Search on "rods of god". One was used recently on China.

Neither China, nor Russia want to be enslaved and subsumed in Pox Americana to preserve and further the mad dreams of the neocons.
Putin is a smart guy and China will follow his lead. Russia would have a chance of avoiding WW III by crashing America economically. The closer America gets to a crash, the more desperate the neocons get. Russia/China need to kick America off a cliff financially to keep the neocons busy here at home. The smarter people in GOV can see that war is a distinct possibility. There are a lot of people who are working against the Hildebest so that their children have a chance at survival.

If Trump looks like he will win and they can't kill him, they might rush to attack Russia before the election. I don't know.
China wants to dump all their dollars. They could offer $2,000 an ounce for gold and crash the entire Western markets when gold goes naked. That would cut off all oil imports to pox amercana. China could dump all their treasury debt on the market. That would crash quite a few things.
If the start of WW III looks imminent (the shooting war), the rest of the world will turn on the neocons.

This is all so STUPID. Israel will not survive no matter what. Supposedly, they have plans in place to decamp to some place in South America. The IDF said that if israel is attacked, they can expect to receive 11,000 missiles a minute just from Iran. I've been there. It is a small country. There really aren't many targets.
I do hope that cooler heads will prevail. There is no denying that pox americana is surrounding Russia with missiles. Russia has a cluster of thermonuclear weapons clad in cobalt, set up to detonate if they are attacked. 7 years later, the world would belong to a few insects.

Trump isn't going to continue with business as usual. (WAR). The next few months are going to be a critical time. The U.S. military isn't interested in being drug into planetary suicide. They like their nice toys but, they have no plan to die en masse

puro oro · May 26, 2016 - 8:16pm

Found the article

1:45 pm post, Road to Roota, very bottom of the page.

benque · May 26, 2016 - 8:30pm

Danny B

"11,000 missles a minute, just from Iran"

Well, that blows his credibility all to hell. Why resort to all the absurd hyperbole, when the facts as he actually KNOWS them would suffice. Sounds more like 11,00 missles in his foot to me.

tyberious · May 26, 2016 - 9:13pm

Makes me proud!

Watch: This Is What Trump Did When Event Organizers Cut The National Anthem

Trump Demands Campaign Rally Must Open With The National Anthem

shtfplan.com / Mac Slavo / May 26th, 2016

While President Obama can’t even go so far as to wear an American flag pin on his lapel, it appears that Donald Trump is a bit more Patriotic when it comes to supporting American traditions.

The following video was recorded in Anaheim, California where event organizers, pressed for time because of television cameras, opted to remove the singing of the Star Spangled Banner from the agenda.

Trump was none too pleased. Here’s what he did.

“Guess what, we’re gonna do the National Anthem, OK?,” Trump told the screaming crowd.

canary · May 26, 2016 - 9:14pm

Memory lane

Before she took the Chair in 2014....all I remember reading is how super dove she was.

Royal Flush · May 26, 2016 - 9:52pm

@ tyberious

I agree - makes my heart proud. I have come to the conclusion though that I can't bring myself to experience what is to come here in my own country. It will make my poor old grey haired heart break in half. I think it will be much simpler to deal with it in a new home. Somewhere corrupt where I can possibly buy my way into a federal police force for a relatively small sum and carry while I live there. ;) Somewhere where if my own new countrymen come for me I won't feel so bad about doing whatever. At least I won't be starving to death like the poor bastards in venezuela. I will just go fishing. I am also bringing supplies before it's illegal to hoard. lol

I saw that video yesterday and while I support none of the above, it did make me proud and give a hat tip to the donald. I will miss all of you guys when I leave here.

tyberious · May 26, 2016 - 10:18pm

@Royal Flush

No worries from me. Spent 4 weeks on the road, 2 in the Philippines and 2 on the Eastern Seaboard; NYC, Philly, DC, KY, NC, WV, VA. I think the so called fly over country will be just fine! America aint going anywhere and everyday that passes I become more hopeful that we all together will see this through. Just like the Nazis before them, the Neocons and bankers that support them will find justice at the end of a rope or a well made US firearm!

But just incase I have a plan B :)

canary · May 26, 2016 - 10:32pm

I was gone for half hour...and gold is down $7.

What was the big news I'd missed?.....Perhaps Yellen is dreaming and talking in her sleep.

Royal Flush · May 26, 2016 - 10:35pm

@ ty

I pray we will and I hope that all of our nazis will find justice too. I just can't bring myself to do anything to my own countrymen. " always faithful ". There have been things in this world that have been seen that you can't even imagine. sad

Safety Dan · May 26, 2016 - 10:36pm

Thanks for the A&A. I'm a bit

Thanks for the A&A.

I'm a bit deaf, with hearing aids. I turned up the volume as high as it would go and still couldn't hear Norman comments. I hope you schedule them again in the near future. These two men have a great understanding of the markets and much to offer us all.

bently · May 26, 2016 - 10:41pm

I was gone for half an hour... and gold is down $7

Literally just listened to Tom Cloud tell the world to buy silver now as it will never again in our lifetimes be as cheap at $16.25

It is now $16.23.

Seems like the whole idea that the SGE will make a difference is a pipe dream.

Now $16.19

Dirt_Reynolds canary · May 26, 2016 - 10:42pm

Canary

Don't know, still digging BTC is launching like mad.

tyberious · May 26, 2016 - 10:43pm

@Royal Flush

Well most of them are dual citizens, if that helps :)

Havenstein · May 26, 2016 - 10:46pm

Audio

Is it possible the original recording is any better than the posted version? I'll listen again but I'm afraid I missed out on a lot of really good nuggets. Thanks to AM and Pining.

- H.

Royal Flush · May 26, 2016 - 11:13pm

I will be

a dual citizen. sad

trx16 · May 26, 2016 - 11:13pm

Smashing any chance they can on Small gains on the POSX

This is truly ridiculous with price smashing starting tonight on small gains on the POSX. Support levels for gold have all seem to have fallen short. Selling has definitely amplified on small matters. POSX recharges back so quickly after some bad news. We would need a crazy downward GDP revision tomorrow to get the POSX to stand down. Who knows. ..

Dirt_Reynolds · May 26, 2016 - 11:17pm

RE: Audio

COMPRESSION!!!! (Shakes fist @ guitar player)

I have a fixed version if anyone would like it. AM/PF you are welcome to it if you would like to repost it.

Royal Flush · May 26, 2016 - 11:19pm
canary · May 26, 2016 - 11:23pm

Are they going after the 12-handle tomorrow?

They are quite opportunistic....$1250 and the huge bids under seem to be a distant memory.

I'm not trying to be sarcastic (I respect AM)....but the cartel makes everybody look like a minion.

Gramp · May 26, 2016 - 11:33pm

When Turd is away...

In the toilet bowl they will play!

Every time Mr. T steps away from turdistan, all hell breaks loose with the metals price!

canary · May 26, 2016 - 11:52pm

Citizen

My personal experience:

Past: communism,

Present: capitalism,

Future: zimbabwelism.

Kuchek · May 27, 2016 - 12:32am

Just sayin

We will move beyond this as a human race. I do understand the sentiment though and probably won't win any friends with this.

BIGNASTY · May 27, 2016 - 12:47am

Obama would....................

agree as he has done everything thing in his power to bend us over.wink

AlienEyes benque · May 27, 2016 - 12:47am

benque

"11,000 missiles a minute, just from Iran"

I think he's counting bottle rockets, too.

canary · May 27, 2016 - 12:50am

@Kuchek

Countries were made because somebody wanted to rule somebody else.

canary · May 27, 2016 - 1:05am

OI (preliminary)

Gold -12,124

Silver -574 yes

I'm thinking about placing small hedges (DUST) before Yellen speaks...to have a peace of mind for the next few weeks........I've been wrong before.

AlienEyes · May 27, 2016 - 1:13am

canary

"Countries were made because somebody wanted to rule somebody else."

At first, yes. Later, it became, ".... because somebody wanted to rule everybody else."

SilveryBlue tyberious · May 27, 2016 - 4:58am

Aha! got it

The background changed - right?

This is marketing: like Holden vs. Ford while the same factory churns them out.

Keep the home teams guessing with their preferences intact and still buying.

I hate marketing - Just so you know.

It is evil with a budget target.broken heart

11/20 8:30 ET Housing Starts