Summer Gold Rally

Wed, May 8, 2013 - 12:56pm

While we sit and watch gold and silver trade rangebound, I thought today would be a good day to look around for clues as to future trend.

So, let's start with gold and silver. On these hourly charts, you can see where the metals have now been stuck for over 8 trading days. The snapback rally from The Washout lows of 4/15 has stalled. What happens next will likely determine whether we see a continued rally into the summer or a fallback and retest of the lows.

Let's look first at the currencies. The 2-month rotation from the euro to The Pig has stopped but now what? Euro 1.32 would be the first thing to watch. A few closes above there would confirm that a move back toward 1.36 is coming instead of a fallback toward 1.28. Of course, additional euro strength would translate into POSX weakness and a drop below 81.

And in The Race To Debase, it's fun to keep tabs on the yen. Though there has clearly been a reluctance to drive price through "par", that's seemingly just a temporary phenomenon. And, once 100 decisively gives way, look out below!

Continuing our search for clues, let's now look at Copper and Platinum. Old DrC is more important in assisting the short-term direction of gold and silver so let's start there. Note the clear double bottom on this daily chart and then the bounce which has carried copper UP and through the trendline from the major selloff that began back in February. Now what? As long as copper stays above 3.30, it looks to continue to bounce back.

And platinum isn't anything to "write home about"...I mean, look at the 3.5 year range. Ick! However, note that it once again bounced off of $1400 support. This is encouraging and further suggests that the coordinated raids that drove gold through $1525 and silver through $26 were overdone and contrived. A rally now, back up through $1520 in platinum will portend higher prices for the PMs.

And, finally, look at crude. Note that, besides being stuck in a $15 price range for over a year now, since QE∞ was confirmed back in December, crude is UP over $10 or nearly 15%. Hmmmm. The massive, gigantic, global energy market for crude oil (difficult to manipulate)...which is (at least for today) priced in dollars....has rallied since December. At the same time, the comparatively tiny paper gold market (easy to manipulate) has declined by 15% from $1700 to $1450. <sigh> At any rate, IF crude can extend here and move back into triple digits, it will make it nearly impossible for gold to trade to new lows.

Conclusion: The Pig looks weak while the euro is trending higher. The Yen is about to drop sharply again. Copper and crude are rallying and look like they might be ready to extend gains. Regardless of the nonsense, computer-based, momo-chasing shenanigans, the metals look poised for a summer rally, not a further selloff.

OK, what else is there to talk about on this fine, spring morning? Let's start with this from ZH. Well, whaddayaknow? Chinese physical demand is on fire? You don't say?! Look, either this reverses or eventually this demand must be reflected in the paper price. https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-08/chinese-gold-imports-soar-monthly-record-insatiable-demand. Here's the most important chart from the story. And note that this is for MARCH. How high will the orange bar on this chart for April reach when it's updated?

Then, of course, there's this, too: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-05-08/gold-imports-by-india-seen-topping-100-tons-for-a-second-month.html. And don't forget about Turkey and Russia and South Korea and Vietnam and...

And remember, all of the paper momos have neither the intention nor the ability to deliver. Therefore, at some point, they must cover. Throw in the fact that total Comex registered gold now sits at just 57 tonnes and the stage is certainly set for a significant squeeze/rally.

Echoing this idea is one of my two, favorite technical analysts, Citi's Tom Fitzpatrick. Read this immediately: https://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2013/5/7_Gold_%26_Silver_Setting_Up_For_Spectacular_%26_Massive_Surges.html

And the GLD continues to be drained. It has lost another 7.82 tonnes just this week. That's another 3+ pallets. You're led to believe that this is normal and logical. "Investors" are "reallocating" away from precious metals and the gold is simply being returned to AP vaults. But if that's the case, tell me again why the SLV inventory is up on the year while GLD is now down 21.6%. What if that's not the case? What if part of these "reallocations" are actually redemptions of paper for physical? Hmmm. When, eventually, "investors" come rushing back in, from where will the APs get physical gold to replenish the fund? (Maybe they can borrow some from the Chinese? They seem to have a lot.)

So, there you have it. You can get all freaked out and fall head-over-heals for the disinformation and SPIN regarding an "end to the gold bull market". But I ain't buying it! My story has been and continues to be that this is all a contrived selloff, initiated by The Gold Cartel when QE∞ was announced last September and confirmed last December. The goal was to shift as much as possible the paper burden and risk from the banks to the private sector (hedge funds, etc). And it's worked! Check this out. QE∞ was announced on 9/13/12. On 9/11/12, the CoT for gold looked like this:

• The Gold Cartel was net short 237,091 contracts. That's 23,709,100 troy ounces or a whopping 737 metric tonnes of paper gold.
  • The Large Specs were net long 182,016 contracts and the Small Specs were net long 55,075.

As of last Tuesday the 30th of April, look at the difference:

• The Gold Cartel is now net short 95,563 contracts, a reduction of nearly 60%! And they've reduced their potential delivery obligation by 440 metric tonnes to 297!
  • The Large Spec net long position has been cut in half to 97,052 and the Small Specs are actually net short 1,489 contracts.
  • And if anybody doesn't have gold to deliver, it's the Small Specs. And they're short 148,900 ounces. That's over four and a half tonnes! That's 372 London bars or two of these:

The final move to all of this was the harvest of all the remaining sell-stops below $1525. This in turn led to additional Spec shorting into which The Cartel has been buying. And now it looks to be over.

Could I be wrong? Of course. Could the hammer fall again and prices make new lows? Sure. But it truly doesn't matter. Any further price weakness will only strengthen the banks' position and lead to an even sharper rally when The Specs are finally forced to cover.

So be diligent. Keep your wits about you and continue to stack. A summer rally from the April lows looks likely and imminent.

May 9, 2013 - 1:10pm

re cars vs trains

Unfortunately though, the market has not determined whether we use cars or trains. Certainly in Canada the government subsidized rail initially and then turned around and subsidized roads starting sometime (I am guessing but not without reason) in the fifties. The mad rush to growth led to a vast infrastructure of roadways - almost all of which was built by governments anticipating demand, not even responding to it.

The bridges of the 1960's are now falling down and governments cannot afford to fix all the infrastructure they foisted on an unsuspecting populace in a bid to achieve consistent, ridiculous, undesirable, growth. Probably to support the automobile industry they are so calmly nationalizing as well.

What the actual free market would create we will never know - in shipping it was more obviously hard to control as the waterways require less infrastructure and allow for fewer points of control. But that is all controlled too.

Having said all that, I am not philosophically completely anti-government - I am a "small as possible" government person. And I mean very small.

edit: in my tirade I muddied my main point. Roads have been subsidized and rail has been torn out - that is why we have more trucking, Government got it wrong, big time. That doesn't mean they always do.

DeaconBenjamin Teach
May 9, 2013 - 1:13pm

food for thought

Check out financialsense.com

ancientmoney
May 9, 2013 - 1:20pm

Gold default described at European TBTF bank . . .

"ABN/Amro offered a gold investment account product that offered physical delivery of the gold in the investment account when the investor cashes out. About a week before the gold price smash, ABN sent a letter to its clients informing that the physical delivery of the bullion was no longer available and that all accounts would be settled with cash at redemption." ------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is a microcosm of what it means that paper gold leverage is 100:1 to the physical. The banks sell "gold" to their clients, but the banks never actually buy gold with the money. About the most they do is buy options of futures, as they figure nobody will actually want real gold--they'll just want their money back. Morgan Stanley did the exact same thing to their silver clients some years ago--and even charged them "storage fees" on physical, when they bought none! they paid a fine and nonbody went to jail, naturally.

May 9, 2013 - 1:23pm

New Thread

Watcher - is this you in your bird blind?

TJeffson alan2102
May 9, 2013 - 1:27pm

@alan2012 rails - china

The Interstate system was built primarily for military use (and Ike even worried about the Constitutionality of it). It was built by private firms using government money. It could have just as easily been built by private firms and a toll paid to use it. I'm still not sure what you mean by healthcare infrastructure... are you saying that hospitals and clinics and drug companies wouldn't exist today if it weren't for Federal spending? If so, I would say that's complete nonsense.

"Large-scale infrastructure provides diffuse benefits, i.e. benefits to many, many people and groups and companies and communities and etc. -- i.e., roughly speaking, everybody, and does so over a very long time, like decades or even centuries."

ie stealing from everyone to benefit a small percent of the population is good right? High speed rail is just mass transit. It does not benefit society as a whole, only those that have need to travel long distances on a regular basis. We currently have private companies taking care of that (airlines, car rental companies and bus companies). We simply don't have enough people moving long distances on a daily basis to make such a project economically feasible. Now if say 25% of the population of Chicago was commuting to St Louis or Indianapolis on a daily basis, it might pay for someone to build a high speed rail for that.

"Providing clean, cholera-free water to the community might not make for a very conventionally "profitable" business, but it sure will profit the community, in a thousand ways, far far beyond the cost of providing it."

Again, not necessary for government to do that (especially not the Federal govt). Plenty of private companies provide bottled water. They could just as easily provide to whole towns but the governments got in the way first and made it a monopoly.

And as for China's economic outlook... they are heavily dependent on the US buying all their cheap crap. We go down, they go down (along with most of the rest of the world). China could easily face economic ruin. And if times get any tougher, how will they afford to keep paying for those rail lines that lose money every year? At some point the money either runs out or becomes so worthless that you collapse anyway.

And with that, we'll just have to agree to disagree. You can keep your big government theft model and I'll stick with freedom and free markets.

May 9, 2013 - 1:28pm

Sorry, can't resist and it is the old thread

Who knew there could be a website devoted to pictures of birds with arms. Here's a teaser and a head shaker to follow.

But it does involve a parrot.

(Some people (me?) really do have too much time on their hands.)

Loud Noises
May 9, 2013 - 1:33pm

Mr. Fix - headlines

While I don't entirely disagree with your macro view of things, I do remember seeing many headlines over the past several years similar to the ones you just posted. Gold did not imminently get set free to a stratospheric price, nor did WWIII begin. I DO believe that both are inevitable in the future, but I'd actually bet my stack on neither happening this week.

Maybe I'm just burned out on the "IMMINENT THIS, IMMINENT THAT" stories, but I just don't buy them like I used to. I remember reading an article in early 2010 that was titled something like "You won't even recognize the USA by the end of 2010. Get out of everything now!" I almost sent it to my father, to try to wake him up. Thank God I didn't, and took the more subtle approach. Because that article was dead wrong. My life and the things immediately surrounding me have actually gotten WAY better since the beginning of '10. Now I'm not blind, and I see things happening elsewhere... but I would've sacrificed a lot of great opportunities in the past 3 years if I kept buying that line.

Again, I see lots of good PM news someday in the future, and lots of other BAD things coming down the pike. Just not today, obviously. My approach now is to be prepared however I can, and then get on with life because so far nothing has imminently happened in my life other than owning a stack I could've bought for less.

I do mean all of the above with respect, as food for thought.

Loud Noises
May 9, 2013 - 1:38pm

Nickels

As a parallel to my previous post, I have been stacking nickels as well as PM's. I amassed a big ole pile of nickels at home with confidence that they were like my 2nd tier PMs and their composition would be changed imminently.

Well, I'm moving out of state in a few weeks and I don't feel like transporting giant chunks of CuNi along with all my other stuff. So I'm going back to the bank to deposit an ungodly amount of nickels today. (Don't worry, I'm taking cash for them and keeping the cash on hand, not depositing it.)

Perhaps this is why I'm in this frame of mind.

treefrog alan2102
May 9, 2013 - 1:40pm

alan2102, the founders DID anticipate all those things...

...at least they anticipated that there were things that would arise that weren't covered in the constitution as originally written (like a bill of rights). that is why they wrote article V into the original. that's the amendment process. they were writing a compact between sovereign states, and they provided that in the case that those sovereign states wanted to alter the bargain, they could, with a three quarters majority.

TJeffson J Y
May 9, 2013 - 1:43pm

@JY896 - another Statist I see

Profit drives innovation. That's why we aren't all driving horse and buggies. Those that cannot see outside the government box don't seem to understand. Anarchists (or even Libertarians) still believe in rights... like Target doesn't have the right to pollute the land/air/water around me. Walmart doesn't have the right to make it's employees into slaves. In a truly free market, companies that do things like you suggest to make more profit would cease to exist. That's because people would not tolerate it and would not do business with them. There is a limit as to what you can do when you don't have government backing you up. If your company only pays it's workers 4 dollars an hour to maximize your profits... my company can come along and pay people 6 or 7 or 10 dollars an hour and take away all your workers. I may not make as much profit as you but I will be in business much longer than you so I will make it up over time. Competition actually keeps companies and markets in check.

"Despite your aversion to government of any kind, that is pretty close to WHY a government exists -- to allow a society to build and maintain things that are necessary, but do not provide a (directly measurable, immediate) profit."

You don't think the Walmarts, K-marts, Targets, Sears etc of the world wouldn't pay for a highway system or rail system to get their goods delivered as far and wide as possible for a low price? You're starting from the premise that because Government got there first and already provided these things, that private companies never would have. That's flawed logic.

Gold Dog
May 9, 2013 - 1:43pm

On transportation

The Erie and Panama Canals were private endeavors and appeared when needed, as did the Trans-continental Rail Road. Fortunes were made and lost.

Most bridges were toll or you paid the ferryman.

If the demand is there for "user pay" private capital will appear in it's "Best Use".

Dog

EDIT- The US interstate highway system was a result of the cold war. If my memory serves me, one in every five or seven miles had to be straight and flat so that they could be used as runways in the event of war.

DOUBLE EDIT- AND for quick troop movement.
alan2102
May 9, 2013 - 1:49pm

TJeffson

Bottled water?! Instead of clean tap water?! surely you jest!

I can see that you have no concept of the public health infrastructure on which your health, and the health and safety of everyone around you, and the effective operation of most everything that is operating around you, depends. "Small percent of the population" indeed. Your style of thought, if widely embraced will doom us to permanent second- or third-class status within a generation or two.

alan2102
May 9, 2013 - 1:53pm

cpnscarlet

" "...benefits to many many people and groups..." is the type of trashy huckstering"

True. I plead guilty to trashy huckstering. GUILTY of the terrible crime of wishing that benefits redound to many people and groups. I hang my head in shame.

Watcher
May 9, 2013 - 2:07pm

@Christy

The pictures are a hoot.

These are the original hooters:

Southern Cross
May 9, 2013 - 2:16pm

GLD

GLD will not be open in 12 months. Might be cooked in 6 months as the world accelerates on bail-ins.

This will mean a dynamic change in physical pricing.

Asmussen clarifies EU Parliament: savers must bleed for bank rescue
German Economic News | 08:05:13, 18:08

The EU will use the savers to save the banks – and indeed Europe. From the far gediehenen plans Troika taught ECB member Jörg Asmussen on Wednesday that astonished European Parliament.

The part of the ECB, the EU and the national central banks is to hear clearly: The depositors must save the European banks. The Governing Board also made member Jörg Asmussen on Wednesday the EU Parliament clearly. Access to the savings accounts will come.

treefrog alan2102
May 9, 2013 - 2:24pm

again, alan2102

you wrote: "Why is not the U.S. -- the mightiest, richest, most advanced nation on earth -- now criss-crossed with many thousands of miles of high-speed rail lines, far more than anywhere else on earth?"

i would suggest the reason is that WE ARE NOT the richest nation on earth. if you subtract our liabilities from our assets, our net worth (profoundly negative) shows that we are the POOREST nation on earth. we got that way by spending money we don't have, can't afford, and will never be able to pay back - spending most of it on boondoggles. we are broke. we are way past broke.

unfortunately, we still have the spending habits of the richest nation on earth.

Southern Cross
May 9, 2013 - 2:46pm

Expectations Drive Markets Gold Included

Jim Rickards Explains How Gold Will Reach $7,000/oz at the Sovereign Man event in Chile

May 9, 2013 By The Doc 1 Comment

For our readers unable to make it to this year’s Sovereign Man convention in Chile last month, the following clip will provide a taste of what was missed. Rickards breaks down his expectations for gold, and outlines the coming scenarios that will propel the metal of kings to $7,000/oz. Rickards states that the current movement towards multiple global reserve currencies will only exacerbate currency wars, and instead of one Central bank behaving badly (The Fed), we will have 5,6, or 7, and that the IMF will soon begin its own QE, by printing SDRs.
The Currency Wars author points out that if global M2 were to be 100% backed by gold, gold would achieve $44,500/oz, but that even merely using M1 and a mere 40% gold backing results in $7,000/oz gold!https://youtu.be/5TR6GRnD_gY

TJeffson alan2102
May 9, 2013 - 2:59pm

@alan2012 - re water

They currently provide bottled water.. but they COULD provide tap water from the pipes however government beat them to it and made it a monopoly. If they can sell you a 24 pack of bottled water for 4 or 5 bucks, surely they could still make a profit selling you tap water on the cheap. In fact, I bet they could pump it to your home far cheaper than your local government can.

I know all about infrastructure and all that. I've lived on this planet for over 40 years. You have this socialist big government view that only government can provide for the good of all. And yes, very very few people actually use mass transit on a regular basis. Even in NYC they claim less than 45% of the population uses the subway system (and it still loses piles of money every year). So you want to tax the snot out of everyone (everyone that actually pays taxes anyway) so that you can construct a bunch of rail lines that probably less than 10% of the entire population will use and that will cost taxpayers hundreds of billions in operating expenses beyond what revenue is generated. All so you can feel good about having some "modern" train system. I suppose you also support public education since that's government infrastructure too. Even though in some areas up to 80% of the kids are failing to get a good education.

alan2102
May 9, 2013 - 3:00pm

treefrog

I think you know what I was talking about. The U.S. as it was over the last half-century.

alan2102
May 9, 2013 - 3:45pm

hmmm

too much interesting stuff on this thread

treefrog alan2102
May 9, 2013 - 3:52pm

alan2012

"...The U.S. as it was over the last half-century."

that's the problem, alan the u.s. as it was over the last half century.

coming out of WWII we were the richest country in the world. at that point, entities outside the united states owed entities inside the u.s. more money than had ever happened in the history. we knew we were rich, and decided that after years of privation first in the depression and then fighting WWII, we deserved to indulge ourselves, and spend a little. we spent. the marshall plan, g.i. bill, cold war arms race, the great society, medicare, medicaid, aid to families with dependent children, food stamps and all manner of boondoggles. to finance this spree, we printed (and largely exported via the bretton woods system) mega bucks (monopoly money). the rest of the world began to notice that they were supporting our profligate lifestyle. led by charles degaulle, they started cashing in our monopoly money for real money (gold). nixon saw what was happening and welshed on our obligations under the bretton woods agreements. ...but not before setting up the petro dollar scam. we went to all the big oil exporters and offered them this deal: the u.s. military industrial complex will guarantee the stability of your regime no matter how corrupt against all comers, even (especially) your own people. all you have to do is agree that you will sell your oil ONLY for u.s. dollars.

the oil exporters bought it. iran, iraq, the saudis, nigeria, venezuela, etc. etc.

this set up a system where we could export our inflationary printing. sri lanka, if they wanted to buy oil, had to pay in dollars. to earn dollars, they sold shirts cheaply to the u.s. the dollars we paid the sri lankans for those "madras" shirts were exported u.s. debt. i still have a couple of those shirts in my closet. we still owe the world that money. as we lived high by buying on credit from the rest of the world, we gave their industry a competitive advantage. shirts from sri lanka, bic pens and lighters from france, farah slacks from mexico, plumbing fittings from spain, damn near everything from china. our manufacturing industry found it less profitable to make things here, so they "off-shored" production. this accellerated the outflow of monopoly money dollars, and started to drive the american working class into extinction.

all the while, our external debt grew each of those dollars we exported was a debt instrument.

there are now more entities within the united states that owe entities outside the united states larger amounts than has ever been known by any country in the history of the planet.

"The U.S. as it was over the last half-century." it has been a great ride on the gravy train, but the bill is coming due.

john maynard keynes was one of the principal architects at bretton woods. the last 68 years have seen the keynesian ponzi take the united states from the richest country in history of the planet to the poorest nation in the history of the planet.

the keynesian ponzi is near to the unravelling point. we don't need another boondoggle.

SilverSurfers
May 9, 2013 - 4:48pm

Particulars

are long forgotten, but still have notions in the archival, think it is was mid to late 60s, garage bands were cool, and the jr high chicks would actually wait in line at the sock hop, yeah, that freaking good, having an older bro and sis as 9th street west and hallabaloo regulars on TV, and it rubbed off a little, way back then, of course, but by the time the zoo was blown off, was a little rusty, but recall a little, and still have the notion 45 years later, as the only time an audition was ever had, they needing vocals in the garage for the next gig, so, bolding stepping up to the mic, and this was the only public performance of that kind, but never got the job or the gig, but it was not the voice quality binging a singer at heart or them thick eye lashes, must have been too damn cute, curse eat your heart out, then head banging front row when the devil had sympathy before the trip to the zoo, yeah baby, so play it again sam.

Video unavailable
Video unavailable
Video unavailable
Sympathy For The Devil -The Rolling Stones

whooo whooooo, whats the nature of my game. LMAO scared yet?? LMAO!!

Beastly Stack
May 10, 2013 - 8:15am
SilverSurfers
May 10, 2013 - 9:19am

Aspect V

number five of aspects of the attack plan is a detailed focus on burdens presented for the salvo at the dog and pony show before the presiding circus master, the standard in the civil context is more probable than not, a mere fifty one percentile, and there inferences and direct proximal causations in play, with two sub salvos each for the two parties in play, and hence, there is moving and opposition and reply and sir reply papers filed under the tent before the circus master, and the eight ball must get ducks in a row, and hence, the moving salvo is the first launched for inferences drawn and the big set up, with the reply in direct causation using admissions against interest of leviathan as direct proof, which is the basic game plan, and during the moving phase of the preemptive launch, the investigator supplies facts for inferences is drawn, while the hyena supplies the most inference likely of commercial evil business plans in recurrent pattern of leviathan to manipulate the paper prices down hidden for years from plain sight, but, leviathan in then shell shocked and misdirected, and can not really argue the just the facts mama from the investigator, so must either thrown in the towel, and that is unlikely because the akulas must milk the client seen coming, or, attempt to rebut the hyena inferences and thus focus in opposition to the hyena inferences by placing its destroyers in the water and the hunter killers admissions on the record for all to see, then, these direct admissions are the undoing of leviathan, but dont tell anyone, and then andy dany and the hindsight capitalist pounce on the prey directed at the vitals, and reviews the opposition in detail and maps out the second wave launch of the eight ball in reply, and that reply sets forth direct proximal causation, again shell shocking leviathan dead in the water, and now, the star and gangland torpedoes can appear in all their glory, and give reinforcing inferences for the take down, with investigator and the hyena zeroing in for the kill using both inferential and direct proximal causes on the record for all to see, while the akulas get one more shot, and since andy dandy facts while moving and hyenas direct proof in reply and leviathans admissions can not be disputed in the sir reply, the akulas and destroyers will attempt to, yet again, rebut the direct causation, and they will, but it is impossible to rebut one own admissions, and hence, the akulas and destroyers are effective taken out of action on the sir replay, and simply sir reply the opposition papers, for no gain but with much pain, except as always, to milk leviathan in its death throw, one more time, and hence, the vitals have been struck hard and dead on, by the take downers, rendering the akulas and destroyers ineffective in sir reply, with the leviathan mortally wounded dead in the water, for focusing by the circus master under the big top at the dog and pony show, and that is, the main attack plan, with our sharks making sure that all tees are crossed and all eyes dotted for the take down of all time when launching, with an inherent nine fold advantage for the eight ball in substance, while our sharks embarrass the akulas on filed papers, the akulas trying to foolishly teach the circus master what he already knows, so just the facts mama, and so, the key to victory is that the eight ball launches torpedoes frontally showing inferentially that evil manipulation has occurred and by whom, and show inferentially the evil recurrent business plan, and then, show in reply using admissions direct proximal causation of the evil business plan recurrently employed, for the set up, and, the take down of all time, and this requires specifically, that the sharks be on a short leash and will follow manager orders, that the manager be located at local headquarters and employed there, which manager can easily transpose andy dany technical and the hyena market speak into legal speak for and so that the sharks can then present the same and argue the same in legal speak before the circus master, who is always the inherent unknown, but forum shopping improves the take down, and, remember that the presiding black robe reaper is part of the evil empire, and so, from the get go, the cards are stacked against the take downers save for that nine fold inherent tactical battle advantage during sub salvo launches, but that, is why the manager is made of record as of counsel for the general top down opening yak, making two important points before and at the circus master, and firstly, that is, that akula comedian and clowns should sit down and shut up because they have already admitted that dont manipulate, and secondly, is that leviathan is trying to teach fool heatedly a seasoned bench sitter as the circus master what are the rules in play, and, tent dignity and great respect requires absolutely comedians and clown to button it up with their useless yak, and secondly, and that, the case is really of vast gravity to the nation thus playing upon the shoulders of the circus master much weight as the scales of justice, as in one corner, supreme black robe reapers sit and the printer presser and that cesspool are ultimately the evil empire, to duke it out in the mind of the circus master, and in the other corner, for the total mind screw, is the sworn oath before and to his maker to uphold the literal plain meaning of the constitution of this great land, and this will conflict the circus master, as local folks are on his back, as millions have been enslaved nation wide as tax mules and dependents, as leviathan presently for example enslaves fifty millions on meal tickets, as millions more bugs search for freedom, so yes, its a total mind screw of the circus master, but hey, the circus master accepted the position of drawing the lines, and that must be played correctly for all its worth, but, you can provide the circus master with an out, so that he is not impeached on the wild side, and that is, to suggest to circus master that all opinions are based in fact and reasonable inferences, supported by primarily the constitution, and in his careful deliberation and printed opinions, bases much of the result on the facts presented and the constitution, and only those legal rules necessary to support the same, and hence, the path to and out from for conflicted circus master at the dog and pony show, under the tent, in public view, for all to see, with the out for the circus master in hand, and that is, the nuts in a nutshell, is how one takes down leviathan for the greatest take down in history by a local Joe playing the leading role as the star, at which take down, preliminary enjoinments and summary adjudications are had, well supported, the first of which is to stop the evil games in the bullion space on the crimex, highly limited in scope, and secondly, are to defang leviathan for trial purposes, and now, leviathan is being shut down and defanged, concurrently in misdirection, and, leviathan will play ball at a settlement conference where the bullion space is but a tiny portion of the leviathan actual over all revenues and profits, and leviathan could really care less about the paper presser and the cesspool, just being in it really for the money, the star could easily be settled out after the the dog and pony show and well before any trial for billions, while leviathan gracefully leaves the bullion space on the crimex and stops it evil games, and that my friends, is called victory by the way, and, freedoms colors should be righteously planted and glorious waved on the evil enemy ramparts, its the right thing to do, freedom demands it, and we all must dutifully play our part where able.

The Bonnie Blue Flag - Gods and Generals
SilverSurfers
May 10, 2013 - 11:58am

Supplement

to the roll call, now over fifty for the decode of the double silly dutch, with Fancy Pants aka MrB who will pony up up front six mega buckaroos for a legit shot at a multi bagger in less than one year to help make history, but sinking the 9 ball as part of the eight ball game maybe a choshi banger now called tricky dicky to get the show on the road and to pocket the eight ball for the slam dunk. Just silly saying.

Minnesota Fats
SilverSurfers
May 10, 2013 - 12:57pm

Communications

offers to settle are ethically required of the akulas to be sent as such directly to their clients, and linguistically can be couched and effectively used to unfurl pseudo truce flags, as advance preparations, upon sneak firing of the opening salvo, and thus, lines of communication can be opened any time directly between the star and the diamond backed rattlesnake and the she head of commodities of leviathan, and can be opened for name calling or civility, and its way fun, for effective communications serving to misdirect the akulas during the dog and pony show, where it really counts, under the big top, before the circus master, and also used as persuasion upon leviathan to throw in the towel real fast. Just Saying.

Libya's former independence-era flag unfurled in Benghazi
Bollocks
May 10, 2013 - 1:36pm

deleted

wrong room innit

3/19 10:00 ET Factory Orders (Jan)
3/20 2:00 ET FOMC Fedlines
3/20 2:30 ET CGP presser
3/22 9:45 ET Markit PMIs
3/22 10:00 ET Wholesale Inventories (Jan)

3/11 8:30 ET Retail Sales (Jan)
3/11 10:00 ET Business Inventories (Dec)
3/12 8:30 ET CPI (Feb)
3/13 8:30 ET Durable Goods (Jan)
3/13 8:30 ET PPI (Feb)
3/14 8:30 ET Import Prices (Feb)
3/14 10:00 ET New Home Sales (Jan)
3/15 8:30 ET Empire State Manu Index
3/15 9:15 ET Cap. Util. & Ind. Prod.

3/5 9:45 ET Markit and ISM services PMIs
3/5 10:00 ET New home sales (Dec)
3/6 8:30 ET Trade Balance (Dec)
3/7 8:30 ET Productivity and Unit Labor Costs
3/8 8:30 ET Housing starts (Jan)