Low E

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 - 11:42am

As a middle-aged American male, I'm told by my television that I should be concerned about "Low T"...Big Pharma slang for low testosterone. So far, so good on that one (as MrsF will attest ). A much bigger problem right now is "Low E"...Turd slang for low enthusiasm.

Maybe tomorrow I'll write a post that discusses the MOPE and crap of yesterday. That The Fed can/will end QE as soon as later this year is so nonsensical that it doesn't deserve logical refutation.

Maybe tomorrow I'll write a post that discusses the latest BLSBS, replete with buried statistics and mentions of participation rates and seasonal adjustments.

Maybe tomorrow I'll write a post that includes a bunch of charts with lines drawn all over them, showing where price might stop and reverse.

For now, I only want to write about the one thing that bothered me the entire time I was on vacation...the CFTC.

You see, here's the problem: I'd like to have hope. I see things. I talk to people. I read a lot. And I think. All of this leads me to the conclusions I espouse here. Namely, that the end of The Great Keynesian Experiment is upon us and we all need to prepare accordingly. The politicians are all corrupt. The U.S., and the world for that matter, is ruled in favor of the very few, particularly the international bankers. The global economic system is about to collapse and morph into something completely different from what we've all known our entire lifetimes.

But, I'd like to have hope. Hope that I'm wrong. Hope that I simply have an overactive imagination. Hope that I am just channeling Russell Crowe playing John Nash, seeing clearly nothing but make-believe conspiracies and foolishly connecting the dots.

But the problem is...the CFTC. There the illusion and hope unravels.

You'll surely ask me how I know and I'll say "I don't". So, don't bother. I have no proof. Only faith and trust which could also be misplaced. But I am entirely confident that the CFTC has been given, all wrapped up in a neat little package, everything they need to prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the metals markets are wholly and entirely manipulated for the gain of a few bullion banks. Instead of acting promptly, to restore order and confidence in "free and fair markets", they dawdle. They stall. They issue no statements. They conclude no investigations. And, most importantly, they allow the crime to continue as if nothing has changed. Only now they are accomplices, to the point of being co-conspirators.

And this is the problem. Hope is gone. Not that the CFTC was some hoped-for, last bastion of integrity. That's not it at all. They are, instead, the proverbial "straw that broke my back". Because now that I know that the CFTC is negligent and corrupt and only serving to protect and defend their TBTF overlords, my hope is gone. And, again, I'm not talking about hope for a resolution to the metals manipulation, I'm talking about hope that the entire western political and economic system really isn't as corrupt and narcissistic as it seems. For it's impossible not to reach the following conclusion:

1. The CFTC is protecting a major TBTF, Fed primary dealer by refusing to acknowledge the manipulation.
  2. If this one, government bureaucracy is in the back-pocket of the banks, all of the rest likely are, too.
  3. And if all of the agencies are in the back-pocket of the banks, then the politicians are, too, because most of the bureaucrats are political appointees.
  4. And if all of the politicians are in the the back-pocket of the banks, then the entire political system is a sham. There are no elections. It's all just an illusion designed to mollify the masses.
  5. And if that's the case, what kind of world do we really live in?

So, you can see my problem here. I suffer from "Low E". Why bother to write about all of the day-to-day stuff? Why mark up all my silly charts? Once hope is gone, soldiering on can get pretty challenging. Perhaps I can draw renewed inspiration from the idea of "awakening the masses". Logic suggests that only by operating within the matrix can you reach those still contained therein. But I don't know. I really don't. Inevitably, the first question is: Why try at all?

Let me work on that for a while and I'll get back to you soon. Maybe tomorrow.

Groaner
Jan 4, 2013 - 3:44pm

Look how the metals have come back..

good thing for sure.

Hey Turd.. I agree 100% .

Colin Caffeine
Jan 4, 2013 - 3:44pm

All My Friends Have Dropped Out

Well, I got into gold and silver at the end of January 2011, and so, thankfully and with much more luck than judgement, I've never been down price-wise. However, all my friends and family looked on for two months as I made a large amount of money and urged them to invest as I had and, just at the wrong time, they all decided to buy in around early April 2011. For them, apart from a few exciting weeks at the beginning, they have never been up.

Now, nearly two years later, despite all my pleas to stay the course, I've found out that all except my good old Mother have sold out at a loss within the last month. I've often said to them that it is sod's law that if they were to sell up, the metals would explode higher straight away. I'd be sad for them if that were to happen but I must admit I'd be pleased for my own sake. I just hope sod's law is still functioning.

Though I've just thought, sod's law would say it isn't in this case. Now my head hurts.

Byzantium
Jan 4, 2013 - 3:46pm

Low E

Turd, to answer your question, for the purposes of the blog, stay within the matrix. You will reach more people that way. All us conspiracy fruitcakes already got the memo on PMs. The sheeple aren't ready for heavy stuff; stick to PMs else they will stay away.

RuNuts TF
Jan 4, 2013 - 3:46pm

Re: Never quitting

Take heart...

One of these days the sky's gonna break
And everything will escape and I'll know
One of these days the mountains
Are gonna fall into the sea and they'll know...

Civil Twilight - Letters From The Sky
Loud Noises
Jan 4, 2013 - 3:47pm

I feel it too

I have felt this way for a month or two. But if I've learned anything over the past few years, it is to ignore the emotional extremes. An even keel is always best. I'm not a trader, but if I ever saw an opportunity to be a contrarian, this would probably be it. Where we are now feels like the polar opposite of April 2011. As a stacker, I only hope that I will not be forced to sell before this charade ends.

Turd, do what you feel is right in your heart. Fuck everyone else. You don't have to be right, just be yourself. That in itself is right enough. You will surely be taking care of your family, friends, and probably a few hundred others who will benefit from your steadfastness.

tyberious
Jan 4, 2013 - 3:47pm

Silver Prices in the Event of

Silver Prices in the Event of a Comex Default

Dr. Jeffrey Lewis | January 4, 2013 - 9:23am

If and when the Comex silver market implodes, so should the paper market for silver. Nevertheless, can this happen and will it happen?

Also, if a Comex default does occur, what are the likely scenarios and aftermath that will impact silver traders and the price of silver? The following sections explore the increasingly likely possibility of a Comex default in further detail.

Inability to Deliver Physical Silver

Perhaps the most likely scenario of a Comex “default” would involve the inability to deliver physical silver into its futures contracts due to a pronounced and protracted physical metal shortage.

In this case, those holding paper certificates instead of actual physical silver will probably be settled at the cash value of their position once the physical delivery problem finally comes to a head.

At this point, trading in silver futures on the Comex will probably also be halted temporarily while the market figures out the real price of physical silver.

Pricing Implications of a Comex Default

Of course, a Comex default of this type means that you will not be able to buy silver from the usual markets until the dust settles. Also, when said dust has finally found a resting place, silver will undoubtedly be priced much higher.

That is because the price of silver will be based on the actual amount of silver metal in circulation, rather than on the inflated amount of silver paper that has suddenly been turned into paper money instead.

Some of the silver pricing figures proposed are difficult to believe outside of a full dollar collapse (on the order of $500+/ounce), but seeing the price of silver more than double from where it is today would be trivial in a Comex default scenario.

Indeed, if silver’s price were only adjusted to the historical 17:1 pricing ratio with gold, then silver would be trading at roughly $100/ounce, which is basically triple the current price.

A Comex Default Would Help Discover the True Price of Silver

On a global basis, the value of money shrinks when compared to the actual value of silver metal. The discovered price of silver after a Comex default would therefore rise, but the key is that the result would be a more accurate and un-manipulated price based on the higher intrinsic value of physical silver. This is what the silver market currently lacks.

As silver analyst, Ted Butler, has pointed out for decades, by virtue of concentration, the paper metals futures market and OTC derivatives are currently being used to actively manipulate and interfere with the price discovery mechanism of silver and gold for profit, with the covert goal of suppressing precious metal price increases in U.S. Dollar terms.

Nevertheless, silver is much more strongly manipulated via this mechanism, so the presumption is that when actual price discovery happens, the market will see silver's price rise significantly. This is why long-term silver investors say that silver is on sale.

If and when a Comex default does happen, traders will also probably see at least one major bullion bank (J.P. Morgan Chase) require some sort of extraordinary support, which might be done covertly to avoid exposing the manipulators acting behind the scenes.

For more articles like this, and to stay updated on the most important economic, financial, political and market events related to silver and precious metals, visit

Jan 4, 2013 - 3:52pm

The Matrix Reloaded, Pt 2

So given that 1. the Matrix (the nearly seamless blending of media manipulation, deep pocketed bullion banks, corrupt politicians, and even more corrupt regulatory officials) is alive and well, and 2. the longer they are able to extend and pretend the more terrible the consequences will be, then what should we do about it?

Turd, I put to you this assertion: You are NOT merely a market analyst and PM commentator, you are actually a subversive radical who is waging a stealth revolution- when the status quo and all the functionaries within it MUST lie to perpetuate the system, the man who simply tells the truth wages revolution. You already do this virtually every day, NOT through violence or vandalism, but through your daily truth telling. You see behind the Matrix, and you know enough about its workings to be able to let people know how to protect themselves- so EMBRACE THIS! Have fun! The edginess, the "poking TPTB in the eye by revealing their lies", THIS is what your true calling is. Expose the Matrix in any and every way you can.

Because here's the thing- being a revolutionary is damn fun. Skewering self-important people and their obvious fraud, crime, and general perfidy... that is an energizing, enjoyable enterprise. It is also, I believe, very worthwhile.

Check these out... believe it or not, there is a deeper reason I have done many of my photoshops beyond just "Hey, this is a hoot"... take a look, I think you can sense the underlying theme here:

In one sense, all these things are just silly fun. But they also actually DO mean something - they are my way of saying "We see what you are doing. You are being called out in public for it, and ridiculed. Blythe and Jamie, you are pathological criminals. Gensler, you are a corrupt fucking midget. Ben, you are a destructive madman. Chilton, you are an inept imbecile." This is one way to expose the Matrix for what it is... and there are many others.

Remeber, there is power in ridicule... and it is a great deal of fun! There is also power in truth telling.

Turd, you are a truth-teller everyday anyway- so have some fun with it! Be irreverent, scathing, and merciless. Set up stunts (Turdites would LOVE to help you) for publicity to expose the fraud you know is going on. Solicit suggestions from Turdites for irreverent ways to ridicule publicly those who do these things... there are thousands of ways to go about this.

Bottom line- you are already a subversive revolutionary. You might as well enjoy it.

StevenBHorse
Jan 4, 2013 - 3:56pm

Tis the season

Interpret this as you will.

Sack up!!

There is no crying in baseball.

A Christmas Story - Ralphie Beats Up Bully
Ktesibios
Jan 4, 2013 - 3:58pm

High E

Does anyone here think PM prices would go straight up?

Does anyone here think they won't fight for their system?

Does anyone here think law won't be bent?

I read everything about the actions of the system. I feel well positioned even with dips. If I am wrong, I will wake up in a strong economy and ask myself what a fool I were. LOL

Jan 4, 2013 - 4:00pm

Shouts Out and Some Thoughts

AgNAu - all time favorite movie. First DVD I ever bought. Still watch Top Gun from time to time. My favorite line: "Bullshit ten minutes, this thing will be over in two, get on it."

Road_Scholar - Excellent movie, my friend. Another all time favorite. We ARE Delta Delta Delta, if you think of it, no? Outcasts, not willing to lie down to authority. They fought back. Best line: "if you mention extortion again, I'll have your legs broken."

TFMR - good cite to the law. Read it then think of this: it is not manipulation if the market position is a hedge. The CFTC, in an awkward fashion, tried to implement position limits. They got sued, and that rule was removed. No doubt a better case for position limits COULD be made, but the corrupt CFTC will not make it. For those who believe for one second that the CFTC is legitimate, I suggest that an effort be made to seriously reevaluate one's thought process. The CFTC is stuffed to the gills with insiders. Look too, at the circular reasoning of the recent court order dismissing the silver manipulation lawsuit.

JPM is not illegally manipulating silver because of the large market position, because such large market position is allowed by the CFTC. See how it is all interrelated? That is why the position limit rule was challenged, in the forum of a friendly judge, and the position limit rule was thrown out.

Look at the timing:

(1) Position limits announced;

(2) Silver manipulation lawsuit filed;

(3) Position limits thrown out;

(4) Silver manipulation lawsuit thrown out.

Bart and the others are just pawns. Look at Bart's pedigree! He is a nobody, a perfect shill. He has no real power, nor backing, nor did he come from a powerful family. He latched on to the government teat, kept his mouth shut, does what he is told (he is the lone voice of supposed manipulation, so that the public hears that something is being done), but in reality he is just a pawn in a larger game.

The ENTIRE fiat scheme rests upon the BELIEF by the public that colored pieces of paper have value. Erase that, and the fiat system COLLAPSES. Those in power will be ousted, and likely killed like Mussolini. Millions of rounds of hollow point ammo, designed as man killing rounds and nothing else, dispensed to federal law agents, all for one thing. To either slaughter those brave folks who challenge the system before it collapses, or to slaughter those who refuse to submit to the new system. It is that simple.

Connect the dots, it leads to one place. Know and have peace of mind. It is not a fun thought, but it is real, and will help one prepare.

Enjoy the weekend!

Monedas
Jan 4, 2013 - 4:01pm

Katie's Mom .... The Whole Story !

Dagnabbit, Katie, that Monedas gives me "Enthusiasm" .... I wisht I was a young girl of fifty again .... I'd put him on my dance card before he'd askst me to ! I likes the way he stands his ground .... with him around I might get to eat steak oncst in a while .... I never told you, but .... I hates goat meat ! He's been in my dreams, too .... so you might as well knowed it ! Oh, my ? Monedas 1929 Comedy Jihad I'm Not Like Everybody Else .... I Takes Off My Pants Two Legs At A Time World Tour

ivars
Jan 4, 2013 - 4:05pm

Quite interesting impulse

Quite interesting impulse response in silver prices that was. Spent two days watching. Lets see what happens Monday, but USDx has lost a bit of its arrogance.

Hi-Ho Silver
Jan 4, 2013 - 4:06pm

Why would the Fed back away from stimulus balloon?

Why would the Fed back away from stimulus balloon? They are worried about a debt downgrade heading into the debt ceiling deadline. We all know what happened in 7 short weeks during the last debt ceiling issue.....$445 higher gold to its record high and $11 higher silver.

Boswell
Jan 4, 2013 - 4:12pm

Spammers!

Must have E.S.P.

This just came in...

"MEN: Accelerate Your Life! More Energy, More Stamina, More Strength. Increase Your Stack! See What Dr. Turd Says…"

4406PACK
Jan 4, 2013 - 4:12pm
Mudsharkbytes Colin Caffeine
Jan 4, 2013 - 4:16pm

@Colin

Same story here but on a smaller level.

My only real regret from the May 2011 smackdown is how I was too persuasive with my eldest son about getting into silver at that time. Hell, I figured if he didn't get in then, he'd never be able to afford it, so, much to my regret, he listened to my advice, took virtually all of his savings and headed to the LCS to buy silver at over $50 an ounce once you added the premiums on.

He was so excited about it too - it's the first time he'd ever made a bold financial move like that. The money he spent on silver was hard earned to boot.

Imagine how sickened I was at what happened right afterwards. Watching his face fall when he excitedly asked me how silver was doing the next week still haunts me.

Since then, the main reason I've wanted silver to take off hasn't been for my benefit, it's been for his. He's pretty much given up on it and keeps saying he's going to dump it all as soon as he can get his money back. I've lost a good deal of credibility in the process too.

I learned a valuable lesson, though. I'm keeping my opinions vis-a-vis silver to myself from now on, at least as far as family and close friends are concerned.

ag1969
Jan 4, 2013 - 4:17pm
tpbeta
Jan 4, 2013 - 4:18pm

When all is said and done...

...we're just stuck mid-range between $26 and $35, as we have been for more than a year. Nothing terrible has happened. And it seems to me the market is still likely to respond to QE in a rational way at some point. The fact that it has not done so yet does not mean it won't.

I for one would welcome the return of technical analysis 'what do I know' Turd and less of the 'I can see the future' global political analyst Turd. Nostrodumbass, I think a wise man called him.

daveyboy
Jan 4, 2013 - 4:19pm

Here is my take.......I have

Here is my take.......

I have found myself becoming quite the cynical bear at times, Turd was not the guy who got me interested in metals, I only heard about you from a guy I knew originally from another forum, a hip hop forum of all places. Anyways I do disagree with the bullish take regularly, but, someone that spends as much time writing as you do, is a genuine guy. You have never sold snake oil, we know/understand the merits of buying silver and or gold, the disagreement is merely on the timing and the circumstances from which higher prices can be reached. I think Turd has overstated the highs before and undoubtedly, in my own mind I have overstated the lows before too. So of course, everyone makes mistakes, my own take on your extremely confident summer outlook is the guys who were giving you the information, were getting their information from another source and well, it hasn't worked out that way. I do think that metals are going a fair bit lower as you have seen how easily the price can be pushed around. However, there are many possibilities from here on in.

Overall, Turd is a good guy and even allow for a lot of discourse against him and his whole ideology and for that I am thankful that you have provided a platform in which you aren't seeking or demanding some kind of group think mentality to emerge. If the metals do flounder at the end of the year, well for god sake, we either have our own brains or we don't. If we don't, then regardless of what "Turd said" then your problem is a fundamental one which is going to screw you over for a long time. To those people I say switch off the tv, stop cheering on the "left and right" reduce your fluoride consumption and start reading man.

Maybe you could reduce your daily posts to twice a week? that will take you away from the grind and the tedium that sets in when you see the cynics like me :)

I hope you do not quit, but if you do, I understand too.

Ferd Torgerson
Jan 4, 2013 - 4:24pm

Question for Turd

Is this the face of a complete idiot??

Not from where I sit.

How about this face??

Very probably.

I began following you back when you still had the library books in the background of your blog. You put your opinions out for public consumption day after day and your readers can either choose to be influenced or not. What you’ve told us today is no different from what you’ve been saying all along regarding TPTB. Anyone who assigns any blame to you for any losses they might have incurred is short on intellectual honesty. Does anyone really think they can come on this board and, feeding the Turd or not, take what they read and deploy it as a sure source of instant riches?

Even before I had ever heard of Turd Ferguson, I was convinced that all of the bad news regarding floods, droughts, money printing and other factors would lead to agricultural shortages and food inflation. As a hedge, I took a sizeable position in an agricultural ETF thinking that the money I made there would offset the higher food prices I’d pay at the stores. Well, as our visits to the grocery stores and Costco prove, there has been considerable food inflation in the past couple of years. Yet, my ETF is down almost 20% since I bought it two years ago. How can that be? I only found out later about the crap that goes on in the commodities futures markets. I’d have been smarter to have taken that money and added it to the stack of foodstuffs I’ve been prepping with over the same period. My guess is that if I chose, I could re-price the physical items I bought and find that I’m at least 10% ahead of what I paid for them.

So I bought an agricultural ETF on the dip before I’d ever heard of BTFD. My choice and my choice alone. Since becoming a Turdite, I’ve also now bought physical gold and silver but, heeding your warning that trading is not for amateurs, have never played in the paper markets. I’ve not bought any more metals in over a year, despite all the daily noise and flapdoodle. I’m happy to stand pat for now. Though my stash is worth a little less than what I paid for it, for me, that’s a long-term investment. It has never been nor will it ever be a get rich avenue. It’s insurance for my family and me if the need ever arises. I have you to thank for that.

To sum up this rambling narrative, for anyone who believes they lost money over something they read on this blog, just remember Ferd’s first rule of investing that I’ve learned the hard way: “Never set yourself up for a screwing unless you have a reasonable expectation of getting kissed”.

And, Turd, I’m thinking from your opening comments that you may have over-indulged a little while on vacation (if you know what I mean) which has led to a drop-off in enthusiasm. Right now, you’re probably feeling like the guy in this old commercial. Not to worry. These things are temporary. Take the rest of the weekend off and load up on some raw oysters and pumpkin seeds. Also, look in the mirror and give yourself a couple of face slaps. Then, be back and ready to go after them on Monday. You’ll thank me for this. There is no charge.

Old Commercial - Skin Bracer Slap in the Face

Still an FOT (Friend of Turd)

Ferd

question
Jan 4, 2013 - 4:25pm

Mr.Turd

How Pining 4 the Fjords put it sums it up beautifully. The more light shed on the Matrix the less it lives. Pointing and laughing at the sad, sad antics of these Gollums robs them slowly but surely of their ability to exist.

IMHO your strength is not in calling "bottoms" or in BTFD but in opening up a very important venue (world wide, 24/7 information exchange) about everything under the sun for the world at large. Thankless and subject to bs by narcs/trolls but it's what's been given to you by (insert your own causative energy) as it's/his/her's need to help the starving-for-truth ignorant but unconsciously aware masses.

Dude, you've been handed a LARGE CUP; drink deep. As Pining said, have fun with it. There are any number of characters who would go out of their way to help organizing and pulling off pranks and information events and enough sharpened sticks for poking fun at the idiots who make such wonderful targets. Their hubris makes them walk around with targets on their backs.

Yes this has gone on longer than I figured possible and the longer it goes on the worse the change will be, but so what? We can only play the tune we've been given by the conductor but we can play it well and with gusto and rest easy 'cause we've done so.

Excelsior Turdites

S Roche
Jan 4, 2013 - 4:26pm

Turd...

You are right, so sit tight. A crooked system huh? Nothing new under the sun. They bailed out the banks behind LTCM didn't they? Goldman paid off the last of the Shenandoah and Blue Ridge Trusts' victims in the late 1960s...plus ca change.

The daily machinations are very trying if they make no sense. The weight of money traders are running things for now while fundamentals get MOPEd, and that is why Market Profile(tm) has been an accurate way of forecasting short term price fluctuations.

An honest suggestion for you: spend $400/month, subscribe to the Metals service at Bell Curve Trading (oil is included though I don't follow it) and THEN run Median Line analysis, like your pals Andy and Paul do. You will see that it lines up with Market Profile because they both track mean regression. Over the last few months it has been amazingly accurate.

You will feel better being able to predict the future. OK, it'll work until it doesn't but they did call $1700-$1900 at $900, so they do have a lot of credibility.

Apart from that, be nice to yourself. This was all a long-time in the making and there will be a lot more gradually before the suddenly, imao.

DollarMenu2
Jan 4, 2013 - 4:31pm

Turd FWIW...

I hope a good night's sleep and a weekend spent away from the computer will improve the mood.

I think that those of us who have felt the sting of betrayal know that it is time that allows us to look thru the smoke of passion to see what was really burning.

I consider the awakening to the fraud and deceit that has infected the heart of America today is to experience a betrayal at a very deep and personal level.

Allow yourself to grieve for this loss.

Know you are not alone. You are surrounded by many who have 'been there, done that'.

Thank you so very much for that which you have so freely shared.

Lumpy
Jan 4, 2013 - 4:35pm

Thank You Turd!!

Turd and fellow middle-aged American male,

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all of your efforts. Your work has meant different things to different people here, and I want to tell you what it has helped me with.

I was already "awake" when I stumbled onto your posts, but I still had hope that someday the bastards that take advantage of the metal investors would be brought to justice.

Over the past few years I have come to a conclusion. I guess I would say acceptance that the way that it is now, TOTALLY CORRUPT, is the way that it's going to stay.

I hate the fact that I have only accepted defeat in the face of no options to win. Nowhere to turn to fix the problem. Definitely not enough money to go after them on my own.

If I can't convince some of the people I love the most in this world to open their eyes and see what's happening, then THEIR work is done. By THEIR work, I mean the evil corrupt managers of AMERICA and the world. THE BANKERS.

I told my son about gold/silver and true money while he was in grade school. I told him that he would never be told about true money in grade school thru high school. He is now in college. Not a peep yet.

And that's how they won. Years and years of silence regarding the true competition to their evil federal reserve note debt slavery chains.

I accept that THEY have the power over EVERYTHING to keep men in the dark. The media, education, and expert bull-shit artists by the thousands. They got all they need, and have had it for generations.

Believe it or not. Your blog, your fellow turdites, and your passion to try to help wake up your fellow Americans is something that a true Patriot does. There is no way you could have Low - T and sport the passion that you do. HOWEVER....it is that passion to point out all the ways we are getting screwed that proved to me that WE ARE SCREWED!

The overwhelming information from everybody here brought me out of my personal little hell. Brought me away from constantly being upset about the way it is, to understand why it is. They've won. They won a long time ago. Being awake helps to anticipate further moves the FED/Government may make, but it will always favor the Bankers. Been that way since way before I was born and probably way beyond the lives of anyone here.

So thank you for helping me see it. Thank you for helping me get thru it. Good luck on whatever it is that you decide to do. Just know that you helped me focus on other more important things and accept the things that I can't change.

Be proud of what you did here for all of us!

Sincerely,

Lumpy

treefrog
Jan 4, 2013 - 4:35pm
lakedweller2
Jan 4, 2013 - 4:40pm

Sinclair and Turd Not the Only Bulls

Also positive:

Aden Sisters, Marc Faber, Bill King, David Mcalvany, Eric Sprott, James Turk, Egon VonGreyerz, Robert Glywilson, Stephen Leeb, Alf Field, John Embry, John Mauldin, Michael Pento, Dr Jeffery Lewis, Nick Barisheff, Gerald Celente, Morris Hubbartt, China, South Korea, and a ton of other people and countries. There was an article on Max Keiser about Volos Greece using a barter system since people have lost their jobs and companies closing down. A worthless dollar won't be useful as barter. What could we possibly use in the US as barter. Maybe a real currency that has no counter party risk?

Exbroker
Jan 4, 2013 - 4:41pm

HEY TURD

What you need to do is tell big pharma to stick it up their ass. Next you need to turn off your computer. You will live longer that way. I get depressed every time I see a picture of the POTUS and I would love to stick a M80 up Nancy's crotch, but that would create anther ban on fireworks. Like we need more bans.

Swineflogger
Jan 4, 2013 - 4:42pm

WTF! Turd Despondant and Giving Up!

An inconceivable Montage
Byzantium
Jan 4, 2013 - 4:43pm

Re subversive revolutionaries

Pining, whoa, either you believe in the matrix analogy or you don't.

Revolutionaries that threaten to enjoy any success, get whacked. Their families get dragged into it. Even presidents aren't immune. JFK isn't the only president who got shot, Reagan got hit by a bullet, after treading on the Fed's toes.

The matrix is everything, including the police and courts. I hear that it is a statistical miracle, how many grassy knoll eyewitnesses died soon after that event, in unrelated car-crashes.

My advice to Turd stands; argue for PMs within the mainstream. Proceed as though there isn't a co-ordinated matrix, but only dodgy individuals like Blythe. It is safer for you, for us, and probably you will reach more people that way.

pforth
Jan 4, 2013 - 4:46pm

Shit... I actually see green today.

My account is actually green today. I sure wouldn't have predicted that during the morning!

TWELVE Goon speeches through the week
5/15 8:30 ET Retail Sales and Empire State Manu. Idx.
5/15 9:15 ET Cap. Ute. and Ind. Prod.
5/16 10:00 ET Housing Starts and Philly Fed
5/17 10:00 ET Consumer Sentiment

5/9 8:30 ET US Trade Deficit
5/9 8:30 ET Producer Price Index (PPI)
5/10 8:30 ET Consumer Price Index (CPI)

4/29 8:30 ET Pers Inc, Cons Spend, Core Infl