Santa Tried To Warn Us

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 - 10:12am

As we watch the metals get savagely beaten this morning, I'm reminded of the warning that Santa posted last Friday and again yesterday. The Cartel is trying again to take down paper price. Will they succeed? Maybe...

Here are the two main components of his post. Remember, this was first posted last Friday so when he says "next week", he's talking about now:

"Next week is the war between manipulation of gold by the West, and appetite for buying gold in the East, both from friendlies and enemies. Anyone that does not see today’s gold market as a rig is blind or brain dead. There is a full blown crisis in Western world banking today, right here and now. There is a full blown crisis in sovereign debt of some weaker nations as in a very short while certain government will be out of money. The Eurosnobs hate each other which does not make for a fast reconciliation of a crisis."

"Next week will be the time the cartel tries to break the gold price again. They have failed seven times, and will fail on the 8th. Gold is going to $3500 and above. All the lying and conniving only means the price will go higher. Just as Morgan’s whale could not fight the market, the cartel cannot fight gold as we have a flight away from all fiat currencies."

So, there you go. As you know I, too, have been concerned about a short-duration, Cartel-inspired plunge that would attempt to take out the plethora of sell stops below 1525 and 26. Can they pull this off? You know they want to. Can they? That is the question. Global physical demand remains extraordinarily strong ( https://www.zerohedge.com/news/china-imports-more-gold-hong-kong-five-months-all-uk-combined-gold-holdings) so driving down paper price will only increase the flow out of the LBMA member vaults. We'll justhave to see how this battle plays out.
For today's trip into the archives I offer you this: https://tfmetalsreport.blogspot.com/2010/12/preparing-accordingly.html. Written on 12/19/10, I still look back upon it as one of my favorites. Here's the summary paragraph:

"The end of US hegemony is near and with it, the end of the US dollar as "world reserve currency". This catastrophe and all in entails could have been avoided with responsible leadership and an educated/involved populace. However, selfishly, we in the US decided it was best to pursue a plan where we foolishly thought our recklessness was beneficial. This attitude was best summarized by republocrat and Keynesian legend, John Connally, who, as the coin was dropped in 1973, told the world that "the dollar is our currency but it is your problem". Sadly, we allowed Mr. Connally to be prescient for almost 40 years but the world is about to turn the tables. Soon...very soon...the coin will finally reach the narrow end of the funnel and the bottom will simply drop out. What happens next will not be fun and games."

​OK, that's all for now. I've got a full day of meetings ahead of me but I'll be watching this closely and I'll certainly update the blog if needed. Hang in there and be patient.

NW VIEW
Jul 13, 2012 - 1:14pm

WAR ZONE

We seem to have a current "intellectual war" on our site and many of us only have a sling shot for a weapon. I am not sure if this will prepare us for anything.

I picked and ate some fresh peas from our garden this morning and planted a new row of peas. We sold our Ford gas hog and bought a 4 banger that gets about 28 mpg. We have listed our home for sale and when the buyer comes, we will move to a small farm (we own one) but will buy an additional property. We are working with our grown kids to aim their futures at downsizing.

This NW VIEW is that we can expose all the evil of the past and present world and "think" that by exposing it, that it will be fixed. It reminds my of elk hunting. We see these dumb animals in the herd and not far off. We can crawl on or knees and think we have them surrounded but we then see they have moved. The elk as well as the EE's of this world just move into a different position as we walk onward talking to ourselves.

Preparing for the future takes action and everything will come to the Light in the end. I like the last verse of Ecclesiastes 12: "For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every evil thing, whether it is good or evil". jmo

Bollocks
Jul 13, 2012 - 1:25pm
Wizard
Jul 13, 2012 - 1:27pm

Very Well Put NWVIEW

I have noticed that the tighter the circle is drawing and events are speeding up. Those at the top are just at the beginning stages of turning on each other. This I think will have a devastating cascading effect on the corrupt ones at the top. As they sacrifice more people for their misdeeds. More information is coming out and even making it into the main stream media.

Every move by their herd is being closely watched by ever increasing numbers of Elk Hunters LOL. And the Elk that are at the outside of the herd are sacrificed. Then they are talking about the misdeeds they have witnessed in an ever increasing waterfall.

I am just sitting with the Popcorn and enjoying the show. And doing the things that I believe are to the best benefit of my small community and my family.

Bollocks
Jul 13, 2012 - 1:34pm

Ann Barnhardt goes nuts .. again

Ninety Miles An Hour Down a Dead End Street Posted by Ann Barnhardt - July 12, AD 2012 11:39 AM MST People are emailing asking what firm I recommend. NONE. GET OUT. GET OUT. GET OUT. GET OUT. GET OUT. GET OUT. GET OUT. GET OUT. GET OUT. The ENTIRE SYSTEM is totally, completely corrupt and therefore NO FIRM IS SAFE. Don't be stupid. Don't be obtuse. Snap yourself out of the Stockholm Syndrome that you are clearly stuck in. Get ALL MONEY out of the ENTIRE FINANCIAL SYSTEM, including stocks, bonds, retirement accounts, futures, EVERYTHING. But what about . . . What part of EVERYTHING are you not comprehending? One. More. Time. If you can't touch it, if it isn't physically on your property such that you can stand in front of it with an assault rifle and PHYSICALLY defend it, you don't own it, and it could be confiscated/stolen from you at any time, if it ever actually existed at all.

Senseosensei
Jul 13, 2012 - 1:39pm

@Wizard/NW VIEW

I am not on this site to play games.

I am not on this site to feel good or collect hat tips.

I am not on this site to brag about my intellectual capabilities.

I am here to test whatever knowledge i have, to see if i am finally at the end of the rabbit hole.

And when i have conformation of that, i am here to give that knowledge to others.

This is a game about numbers. One stacker will guard his family but doesn't stand a snowball in hell chance to survive against 300 million other Americans.

Nor does a county of 5000 souls.

Only when we are in the millions, we have a small chance to accomplish something.

For me, it all starts with people educating me, with me passing along the knowledge, and by gathering masses that think alike and see the world as it should be seen, after all debate is over and done. That means that we all agree on the enemy, the purpose, the marching route.

We did not even get there, yet. We are still stuck (mostly) at a stage where it is everyone for himself (i stack and have food for me and my family so therefore i am safe). And time is running out, very fast.

Only when united and with enough numbers, can we think about step 2 and beyond...survive, but most of all, make a fist together and fight what needs being fought.

Call me crazy, but i simply cannot shut up and think about myself...it's bigger than me.

Bollocks
Jul 13, 2012 - 1:43pm

@Senseosensei

"I am not on this site to feel good or collect hat tips." I am.

foggyroad SRSrocco
Jul 13, 2012 - 1:44pm

SRS Big trouble

SRS, I just wanted to thank you for your most excellent posts!

Thank You for sharing! read more...

BIG TROUBLE ON THE HORIZON...

THE UNITED STATES AT SEVERE RISK WHEN US TREASURY BUBBLE BURSTS

Very few analysts realize what will happen to the United States when the US TREASURY BUBBLE BURSTS. We are now seeing plenty of coverage and news releases on LIBOR manipulation, PFG bankruptcy, Gold Manipulation... and etc. The world is really starting to realize just how bad the situation has become. All that is left is for the large DEAD STINKING CARCASS OF THE WESTERN BANKING SYSTEM to fall off the cliff.

When the world realizes that the ALLOCATED GOLD is not there, and in its place is nicely printed gold certificates... WE WILL ENTER INTO A NEW WORLD. This will be great for a fraction of the public, but hell for the rest. This is also true for countries who produce GOLD & SILVER.

Magpie
Jul 13, 2012 - 1:58pm

PFG's Wasendorf, Sr.

has been arrested for making false statements.

Makes Ann's statement sound just a wee bit less like a rant, and a lot more like good advice.

Magpie
Jul 13, 2012 - 1:59pm

@#47

Any updates on the banking fiasco for us?

eyeswideopen
Jul 13, 2012 - 2:06pm

Not being intellectually challenged?

Cutting and pasting from jesus.com, rambling about Globalist mind control, accusing many on this board of being terribly ill-informed, and dozens of other "witty"(NOT) barbs only succeed in placing you in the company of dozens who have come and gone. The "Bacon Brigade" and others who provide comic relief helped to put this site on the map, all while continuing to offer substance. /b/ beckons. Stop on by and play a hand.

Rant off....

Hurricane season here in Mayberry. Always a good reminder to use time wisely.

Oh yeah...Celebrity and Yoder's rule.

Shout out to Katie Rose. Wishing you well.

Wizard
Jul 13, 2012 - 2:28pm

@Senseosensei

I was not arguing the point, Just pointing out in as much detail as I possibly could the futility of arguing with people that cant even see the markets are manipulated. let alone The Powers That Be controlling certain aspects of every day life

I in no way suggested giving up talking about these trying times in which we find ourselves or trying to help those that do understand a storm is coming. Screaming and Arguing about an issue that most on this forum understand as common knowledge. Spreading the knowledge can only be done to people that choose to hear. I have been living this frustration for a little more than 6 years now. Arguing With Normalcy Bias Will Drive You Nuts. I have been there I was just trying to save you a little frustration.

The Rabbit Hole is very deep and only by sharing knowledge amongst those that want to learn is effective and efficient use of the time that is left.

You Are 100 % RIGHT This is way bigger than any one person. And I applaud you for pointing that out to people. I have taken it upon myself and purchased enough portable water filter systems to be able to provide up to 500 gallons day of clean drinking water for our entire small community for roughly a year to a year and a half. There is a good amount of deer and small game along with plenty of lakes and rivers within two miles to provide plenty of food. Plus what has already been put in storage by myself and one other in the neighborhood.

I often hear about taking care of ones family in a SHTF situation I very seldom hear what one would do if a neighbor came with a child that simply needed clean disease free water to drink. Just a thought I had a handful of years ago that I could not bear dealing with turning them away, So Included them

W

Senseosensei
Jul 13, 2012 - 2:43pm

Wizard

You are right, it is driving me nuts. In my family, with friends, on this board. I like a good laugh as much as anyone else but all i can think of is how to make a fist together.

And every day that passes by, i get confirmation that we didn't make one bit of progress.

All we seem to be capable of is playing spectator.

"Did you see that, did you see, look?" And we all agree and move on....

Awesome !

achmachat
Jul 13, 2012 - 2:52pm

interesting documentary on the economy

our friend Ned is in it as well!

"fraud. why the great recession" (official documentary)
¤
Jul 13, 2012 - 3:09pm

Looks like I missed the fun earlier

Yep....the fringe of any community has it's 'element'.

Red Rider - Lunatic Fringe
¤
Jul 13, 2012 - 4:34pm

DT

"PS. The cowards and hypocrites are in their little backroom high-fiving and talking about bacon. How noble.

What former poster are you and what's your game on here? Clearly there is one.

The reason few are responding to you imho is because you seem a little....u'mmm....unbalanced/vicious in your regards to the community that existed far before you came upon the scene with some of your smug crap.

Expand our knowledge base and show us where were wrong in so many ways and your right in your assertions based in ....what? Entertain us some more.

I see an act and no lady unless your pretending to be one. How's that for crap?

You wouldn't be the first person to flame out on here quickly, and you won't be the last.

Nibble?

¤
Jul 13, 2012 - 8:20pm

All Along The Watchtower

Video unavailable
¤
Jul 13, 2012 - 10:07pm

What do you do for money honey

Video unavailable
Grigeo ¤
Jul 14, 2012 - 12:19am

Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Alexander Solzhenitsyn - "After the suffering of decades of violence and oppression, the human soul longs for things higher, warmer and purer than those offered by today's mass living habits, introduced by the revolting invasion of publicity, by TV stupor and by intolerable music."

Solzhenitsyn writes on the spontaneous Counter-Revolution that followed immediately after the October Revolution:

«In Russia, all the forces which had been fighting each other up to that point – the supporters of the existing state, including the Cadets and socialists of the right – made a common front against communism. Without joining each other’s ranks or acting together, the people manifested their opposition at every level by thousands of peasants’ uprisings and dozens of workers’ riots. To constitute the Red Army it was necessary to shoot tens of thousands of resisters.

«But this national resistance to communism was not supported by the Western powers. Fantastic fables were rampant throughout the West, and “progressive” public opinion warmly greeted the beginning of the communist regime, in spite of the Cambodian-style massacre perpetrated in all thirty provinces of Russia in 1921... The Western powers bent over backwards to prop up the economy of the Soviet regime, which without this aid could not have survived. While six million people died of hunger in Ukraine and Kuban, Europe danced.»

Strongsidejedi Be Prepared
Jul 14, 2012 - 12:27pm

@Be Prepared

@Be Prepared -

That cartoon about the California Republic and showing the temp at "81" was witty.

The temp should have read "110" because that was the temp in San Bernardino a few days ago.

Subscribe or login to read all comments.

6/18 8:30 ET Housing Starts and Building Permits