The New Cold War has so many fronts that it's nearly impossible to stay on top of the situation. Fortunately, we have Mr. Batchelor and Professor Cohen...two experts who are willing to keep us informed and enlightened...and last night's program provided a comprehensive update.
Among the topics covered last evening:
- A detailed update on the ever-changing situation in Ukraine
- A rundown of the Russian successes in fighting ISIS in Syria
- A tremendous and realistic discussion regarding U.S. policy vis-à-vis Russia and ISIS
- A history lesson from the previous Cold War and a NATO exercise called "Able Archer": https://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/10/world/europe/nato-war-games-unwitting...
- The fallacy of the idea that Russia poses a threat to invade the Baltic States
And much, much more. As you can tell, there's A LOT of quality information packed into these 39 minutes. Please be sure to carve out some time to give this a thorough listen.