A Special Cyber Monday Announcement
It has been in the works for years and it's finally ready for The Big Unveiling. Yes, the TFMR Silver Round is now available for all of your holiday stacking needs. Like this thread, the coin is available to everyone BUT it does come with a special offer specifically for Vault subscribers.
First of all, the link: https://www.scottsdalesilver.com/store/product.php?productid=17530
You'll notice that I've partnered with Scottsdale Silver for the production and fulfillment of these fabulous coins. Scottsdale is an excellent company and it is an honor to work with them. You can learn more about them here: https://store.scottsdalesilver.com/page/26/About-Us
The design of the coin is unique. Our own "Pining" came up with the look of the obverse, complete with the Turd Hat. I've also added some text which, if you excuse the typo of the initial minting, says "Buy The F-ing Dip" in Latin. The reverse of the coin is an image that pays tribute to our humble beginnings, along the watchtower of the blogspot site.
A few other details:
- Though made in the USA, they can be shipped anywhere in the world except for Iran, Cuba and North Korea.
- If you buy at least $500 worth, shipping within the United States is completely FREE. Shipping to Canada is affordable, too, and cost is determined by weight. Outside of the US/Canada, just email Scottsdale and they'll give you an exact shipping quote.
- The highest premium to spot is if you pay by credit card for just a few coins. If that's the case, the cost is spot +$3.49. However, IF you don't/can't use a credit card and IF you buy in bulk, the premium falls off significantly.
And now here's the real fun part and the primary reason for minting the coin in the first place. Turd's Vault subscribers receive each month a discount code for purchase. This code, when entered at checkout, gives "Vaulters" a 50¢/coin discount on the first 20 ounces they buy every month. So let's see...
- A Vault subscription is $10/month.
- However, if you're doing what you're supposed to be doing and consistently stacking physical, a simple purchase of 20 TFMR rounds each month nets you back your $10 Vault subscription fee.
- Pretty slick, huh?
And so, with this announcement today, I'm finally getting The Vault closer to where I want it to be. For stackers, in a sense, the membership pays for itself. And what does a membership entail?
- Daily news, charts and analysis.
- Almost daily podcast summaries. I particularly like this format as it allows me to go deeper into current issues like the December delivery "issues".
- Once per week webinars with industry bigwigs where subscribers get to ask the questions. This week's guest is Alasdair Macleod of GoldMoney.
- Again...50¢ off your first 20 TFMR rounds each month.
- More details here: https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/subscribe
I want to thank you all once again for the opportunity to run this site and publish it every day. It is great fun and I'm glad that so many have found it to be so helpful and useful. I hope that you enjoy stacking these great new rounds. They're fun and they're shiny but, in the end, I hope they help you to prepare accordingly.