The generosity of TurdNation continues to amaze. And so it is with great pride AND humility that I am pleased to announce "GoldDog's Riff-Raffle".
You may recall that a few weeks back we had a charity auction. I had autographed a genuine and authentic Turd Hat and shipped it off to Turdite "Irene" who had it autographed by Jim Sinclair at his New York CIGA meeting. The winning bid for the hat was something like $1700 by "Gold Dog". Then, the amazing thing happened.
Gold Dog wrote the $1700 check to Food For The Poor but he didn't take delivery of the hat! Instead, he contacted me and offered the hat back to TurdNation. He wanted to organize a raffle for the hat with the intention of raising funds for the site to help me with the technical bills from the outages/hackings back in March and early April. Since these bills were, shall we say...significant...I was overwhelmed by his generosity.
Yesterday, I found out that he had taken it one step further. He had contacted several, prominent site members and supporters and solicited their help, as well. Suddenly, this isn't a raffle just for the TF/Santa Hat, it's a raffle of all sorts of cool stuff. So here's what you do:
- A "ticket" costs $20. GoldDog also encourages those who really want to win something to buy 3 tickets for $50 or 14 tickets for the bargain price of $200.
- This is not tax-deductible for you and, like all donations to the site, this is all taxable income for me and my "business".
- I will use the proceeds to pay the bills from the outages and use any leftover funds to pay for upgrades to improve the sites efficiency and user-friendliness.
- Because the raffle is only open from now until 6:00 p.m.EDT (New York time) on FRIDAY.
- I will conduct the raffle by drawing a ticket out of one bucket and matching it with a prize drawn from a second bucket. I won't be able to do this "live" but I will record it and post it ASAP Wednesday evening.
- Again, tickets are $20 each, 3 for $50 or 14 for $200. (GD's rules, not mine.)
Here is your prize list:
- The TF/Santa autographed Turd Hat
- The partially-eaten Turd Hat from the video posted last evening
- Two complimentary, 6-month subscriptions to Jim Willie's Hat Trick Letter service
- A one ounce, Gold Canadian Maple coin
- A one ounce Gold Philharmonic coin
- A tube of 20 Golden State silver Buffaloes
- A 10-ounce Silvertowne silver bar
- A 10-ounce Kitco silver bar
- A 5-ounce First Majestic silver bar
- A half-kilo silver bar https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/314941#comment-314941
- A 1-ounce silver Panda https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/314691#comment-314691
- Seven Liberty "Walker" half-dollars
- Eleven Ben Franklin half-dollars
- A 3-month subscription to the Jelly of The Month Club (the gift that keeps on giving!)
- A 3-month subscription to the Bacon Freak's Bacon of The Month Club
- A 14-carat, 7-gram gold chain
- A new pair of BrooksBrothers shoes https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/315009#comment-315009
- A collection of 16 silver coins https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/314175#comment-314175
- One ASE and three silver "Buffaloes" https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/315575#comment-315575
- Three Chris Duane silver coins
- Two 2011 Canadian silver "wolves" https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/315548#comment-315548
- One "Ellis Island" silver dollar https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/314019#comment-314019
- A commemorative Canadian "lighthouse" silver coin https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/315597#comment-315597
- A commemorative "farmer" silver coin
- A commemorative "pilot" silver coin
- A 1/2 ounce "Canada Wolf" silver coin https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/315168#comment-315168
- An "Expedition A-sym" Hammock http://hennessyhammock.com/catalog/specs/expedition_asym_classic/
- An autographed copy of the book, "The Troy Standard", by A.G. Fredericks
- An autographed copy of the book, "The Overton Window", by Glenn Beck
- An autographed copy of the book, "$10,000 Gold", by Nick Barisheff
- A Victorinox Swiss Army Knife https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/315316#comment-315316
- A "Hillary Nutcracker" doll (see comment below)
- A cellphone-shaped flask. Seriously, it's a flask that's shaped like a cellphone.
- A one-pound slab of Held's beef jerky.
- A one year supply of home-grown ginseng. https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/314857#comment-314857
- A genuine authentic Turd Ruler for making your own charts
- Five VIP/Infinity memberships to http://www.prohillbilly.com
- Our Attorney General, CalLawyer, has pledged a free, one-hour legal consultation on the subject of your choice/need.
- The Director of the National Academy of Turdville Arts, Pining4TheFjords has pledged to personally design avatars for two lucky winners.
- The last ticket drawn gets double their $20 back, courtesy of "Murphy" and DPH.
All totaled, that's 41 prizes of nearly indescribable value!! To review photos for authenticity, please see GoldDog's original post announcing the Riff-Raffle here: https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/313154#comment-313154
Again, words cannot describe the debt of gratitude I feel to GoldDog and everyone associated with organizing this fundraising effort. Please consider playing along and I wish everyone the best of luck!