Did Goon Bullard just set the table for Chief Goon Powell tomorrow or is he just s symbol of the current dysfunction at The Fed? We'll know by tomorrow at this time.
So in just the past four weeks we've had:
- Chief Goon Powell - dovish FOMC
- Vice Chief Chlamydia - hawkish
- Goon Kaplan - turns dovish
- Goon Bullard - turns hawkish
- and all sorts of other Goons in between
So are all these contradictions by design? Is it an attempt to mislead and disguise their intentions? Are these all independent actors vying for...