A2A with Bill Holter
Download Podcast (Right Click + 'Save As')
What a perfect time for another visit with Bill Holter. There was a lot to discuss and the questions posed by the listeners made for a great conversation. With the current situation seeming rather tenuous, I strongly urge you to take the time to listen.
Among the topics covered over teh course of this call:
- the situation at DeutscheBank and how this effects other banks and all global markets
- the vote yesterday to override Obama's veto of the "9/11 Families" bill
- Bill's personal opinion on the proper allocation of gold and silver
- whether or not it's a good idea to continue to hold IRA accounts
- why someone should hold their mining shares in certificate form
- and a whole lot more
Again, this was anothetr A2A that deserves your time and attention. Please carve out some time over the next few days to give it a thorough listen
Bill Holter is an original. After a lengthy career in financial services, he retired in 2006 and moved his family out of the U.S. He then returned in 2011 and currently makes his home in Texas. He joined Miles Franklin (http://www.milesfranklin.com) as an Associate Writer in 2012 and posted commentaries to their website until early 2015. He is now working in collaboration with Jim Sinclair and helping to educate and enlighten folks through Jim's site.
His daily features can be be found at the JSMineset site: http://www.jsmineset.com