You want this to be safe?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Adventures
Adventures's picture
Hat Tips: 611
You want this to be safe?

Hell we are already on a list. If I 'm not I will be pissed. It's not safe anymore and you may have to expose yourself to the feds. Slavery is safe, Dead is safe. There is a fight conin and you can stand up or you can hide but nothing is safe any more. 

I'm planning to hide as much as possible and get small. I'll fight the system but I'm not going to rush the wall and be martyr. I'll keep buying my silver, starving the beast by getting small and making my own.  I won't back up but I'm not looking for a fight.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:07
grvdigga
grvdigga's picture
Hat Tips: 13
Hiding

At what point do you withdraw from it all and just hide out ? No man is an island and no matter what we do its like farting aginst thunder. TPTB have had this system going since before most of us were born (if you are < 70 or so). 

All we can do is stack and hope that when we come out the other side we will be safe, have food and shelter and a better life than all the other sheeple.

Adventures
Adventures's picture
Hat Tips: 611
No I go for neighbors and not the Feds

Build a community. I think this was addressed in another thread.

retired pipefitter
retired pipefitter's picture
Hat Tips: 33
Need more than stacking

Most of us on tfm report are doing what we can afford to stack some silver and gold. And, most of us believe that any day could be the day the SHTF. I always ask myself if today is the day, am I ready?

When the dollar fails, our silver and gold will do much to protect us. However, if the banks were all shut down today, I will still need some paper currency to pay the bills. People in Argentina were hit with "the little corral" during their hyperinflation. The majority of their funds were held by the banks, and people could only access a limited number of pesos per day. You can't buy what you can't pay for!

So, now I also hold a fair amount of cash outside of the banking system. All of us might consider doing the same.

Banks don't pay enough interest to make keeping our currency there worthwhile anyways.

We might then consider ourselves to be our own central bank. Silver and gold "on reserve" and cash on hand! We will be much better off than those who have neither....

Dr G
Dr G's picture
Hat Tips: 17890
I love the concept of being

I love the concept of being our own central banks, and fully agree that it is good to have cash on hand in addition to the bullion. Keep a little in the bank for what you need each month, then put the rest to work for you in some manner.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "You want this to be safe? "