When a “COMEX silver default” will occur, the default has ALREADY OCCURRED !

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
bensgone
bensgone's picture
When a “COMEX silver default” will occur, the default has ALREADY OCCURRED !

"And by the way, particularly directed to two of my esteemed friends who have been recently betting on when a “COMEX silver default” will occur, the default has ALREADY OCCURRED, because we now know that essentially every COMEX contract is now settled with cash (or, incredibly, equally fraudulent SLV shares), and often at dramatic, premium prices to the closing COMEX contract prices. In other words, silver was not delivered as promised, so that “bet” should be, at the least, a push, IMO." http://babybulltwits.wordpress.com/2011/06/15/ranting-andy-28-million-ounces-my-arse/

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:09
SilverTree
SilverTree's picture
Hat Tips: 4521
SILVER BITCHES!!!

SILVER BITCHES!!!

Jake
Jake's picture
Hat Tips: 7806
Well Written and Great Article

benroberts13 wrote:

"And by the way, particularly directed to two of my esteemed friends who have been recently betting on when a “COMEX silver default” will occur, the default has ALREADY OCCURRED, because we now know that essentially every COMEX contract is now settled with cash (or, incredibly, equally fraudulent SLV shares), and often at dramatic, premium prices to the closing COMEX contract prices. In other words, silver was not delivered as promised, so that “bet” should be, at the least, a push, IMO." http://babybulltwits.wordpress.com/2011/06/15/ranting-andy-28-million-ounces-my-arse/

Excellent Article Thanks For Posting

Hat Tip Too!

Your Silver--I Want to Buy it! Sell Me Your Silver!

prana
prana's picture
Hat Tips: 579
Settling in Cash

ben, i'm going to ask a very basic question. please have patience with me. i'm quite new to futures.

ok so someone coughs up US$26,000+ to buy a long position in silver futures. on settlement day, if he actually has the money to demand delivery, how much extra does he need to have?

thank you! 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "When a “COMEX silver default” will occur, the default has ALREADY OCCURRED !"