What if everything we thought about the pecking order was wrong?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hackswell
Hackswell's picture
Hat Tips: 401
What if everything we thought about the pecking order was wrong?

What if... everything we thought about the pecking order between Federal Govt, US Treasury, and Federal Reserve were... wrong?

I don't know if I can believe it, but this guy has a good argument and facts... thoughts??  Is the Federal Reserve actually subservient to a small portion of the US Treasury??  Any facts to rebut his argument?   The Fed Reserve buying 70% of US Treasuries that nobody else wants lends credence towards the theory... :(

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:24
jlev
jlev's picture
Hat Tips: 48
here is part 2 to this

here is part 2 to this video...

jlev
jlev's picture
I have watched these and been

I have watched these and been questioning how it all relates too.  We really need to get part 3 to tie it al ltogether. 

Does the existence of the ESF really mean that the FED does the treasury's bidding?  Or is it just a "slush fund" type account that lets them finance black ops that they want off the books.

Like it says in the video, the FED=ESF.  I think the FED is the agency that is in charge of it despite it resting on the book of the treasury. 

check out 2:28 mark in part 1.  It says that the FED takes direction on monetary policy from the president through the treasury and that it is the treasury that controls international monetary policy as opposed the the FED controling domestic monetary policy. 

jlev
jlev's picture
Part 3

Bull
Bull's picture
Hat Tips: 171
Secrecy
The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
John F. Kennedy

Bull

Red Pill
Red Pill's picture
Hat Tips: 1331
I think this is a seminal

I think this is a seminal piece of work and will become one of the biggest stories of 2011.

we've known for ages what they have been doing, but this really opens up the "how" and many new (and revisited older) questions.

theres also a part 4 on the way with previews about why he thinks this was so dangerous to write. I have to say I agree with him.

http://www.marketskeptics.com/2011/06/finished-part-3-preview-of-part-4.html

I can only show you the door..
Take the Red Pill
#Occupy Money

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "What if everything we thought about the pecking order was wrong?"