What Do You Miss Most About The Greater Recession?

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
bernard
bernard's picture
Hat Tips: 2596
What Do You Miss Most About The Greater Recession?

Now that we are well on our way beyond into the Greater Depression, we need to take the time to reflect upon things which have suffered misfortune, gone the wayside, or just simply disappeared with this transition.

For me? It's WalstreetPro2 ... will someone please get this guy to register here? He needs to make more movies. Just told the straight unadulterated TRUTH.

And he takes baseball bats to Chinese merchandise.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:09

Compare Silver Prices

mdcromer
mdcromer's picture
Hat Tips: 246
Yeah I loved his vids.  Come

Yeah I loved his vids.  Come back, WSPro2!

lilbromarky1
lilbromarky1's picture
Hat Tips: 2464
I miss buying gas for 2.75

I miss buying gas for 2.75 per gallon :(

Like my ideas? Check our blog at: http://backtobasicseconomics.blogspot.com/

UGrev
UGrev's picture
Hat Tips: 884
I second that.. 

I second that.. 

Gramp
Gramp's picture
Hat Tips: 5287
gas

strange... double post? nbd

~ Even a dead Fish can go with the flow ~

Gramp
Gramp's picture
Hat Tips: 5287
gas

what's the cheapest u remember gas?

.86 cents for me, must have been around 1990, or so

Oh and I guess I miss the weekend vacations we used to be able to afford. Now just the cost of fuel to get there eats into the budget. I can see in my area, how the cookie crumbles, because it's the small businesses that get killed when people can't afford to go anywhere. 

Let's say I wanted to go on a family fishing/ camping trip. not even far, say 5o miles away, with a small boat in tow. 

Registration for-Boat $.

Registration for boat trailer $. 

Reg. for Vehicle $.

Fishing Licences $.   

I could go on, ( food , fuel, camp site, ect)  but this is just a start, and we haven't even gone anywhere yet! This is just the 'permits' to go! angry

~ Even a dead Fish can go with the flow ~

AddaUrso
AddaUrso's picture
Hat Tips: 1
Great Recession

When greater recession hit us, it teaches me a lot to handle properly my finances. I guess, the lesson to secure properly everything about money, business and finance are the great essence that it brought. On my view, recession is a not just a simple financial problem that even a personal loans can resolve but it may cause a huge economic tragedy when not succeeded.

lilbromarky1
lilbromarky1's picture
Hat Tips: 2464
I miss my 2 credit cards and

I miss my 2 credit cards and my 10 thousand dollar HELOC

(both which have been tragically paid off in full since 2008)  boo-hoo!!   ;0)

Like my ideas? Check our blog at: http://backtobasicseconomics.blogspot.com/

SilverFocker
SilverFocker's picture
Hat Tips: 2577
I miss

Aunt Bee, Goober and Barney.........Ahh Maybery, those were the days.

Wizard
Wizard's picture
Hat Tips: 3116
I truly miss the days when I

I truly miss the days when I would go to events or just be walking through a store And NOT be thinking.

I wonder how many of these poor souls have absolutely no idea what is coming at them. And how in the world are they going to act when things get really bad and SHTF

CYM
CYM's picture
Hat Tips: 1630
I miss having a positive

I miss having a positive opinion of bankers.  I hate them all universally now.

cowdiddly
cowdiddly's picture
Hat Tips: 163
I miss  my wife. Still have

I miss  my wife. Still have the wife, she is working out of state so we can survive, as my income went from 92K to 30K. I'm having to take care of myself and daughter alone. You never truly appreciate all the things your better half does until she is no longer here.  Where does all this freaking house dust come from? I miss SEX of course but mostly just her sunny attitude that keeps me up when I'm down.

I will never forgive the bankstas and politicians for what they have put my family through these last 4 years but we are still standing and getting closer to debt free everyday as many Americans have not been so fortunate.

AND they haven't gotten into my stack YET. 

Beans, Bullets,Barbecue and Bullion from here on out. Fuck a bank.

If it gets worse than that? Winchesters, Water, and Wagons lol

Brotha Bob
Brotha Bob's picture
Hat Tips: 800
Behold the matrix

What was that Morpheus said the matrix was? The height of civilization the late 90's, the height of human civilization, before the collapse.

I miss that time, the time before the world collapsed. Before 9-11. With the feeling we all were safe. Life was good. Work hard invest wisely, live well.

But, that is not the present, anymore. Or the future that lies ahead. I hope the future does not hold the entire collapse of western civil society. I hope liberty and freedom survive what is to come. That we don't enter a new dark ages. That the humanity of man servives. That mans inhumanity does not rule.

May God bless us all.

May God Help Us All

But, what do I know?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "What Do You Miss Most About The Greater Recession?"