What do we do if there is a Sieze hiest by the Government??? My biggest curiosity!!

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
beatlebum19
beatlebum19's picture
Hat Tips: 89
What do we do if there is a Sieze hiest by the Government??? My biggest curiosity!!

What do we do if Uncle Sam comes knocking to take away our stacks!! what measures do we take? how do we prevent it ?

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:07

Get your hands off my stack.

pourty
pourty's picture
Hat Tips: 2678
beatlebum19

beatlebum19 wrote:

What do we do if Uncle Sam comes knocking to take away our stacks!! what measures do we take? how do we prevent it ?

"Sorry, officer, I don't have what you're looking for."

And make sure it's well hidden...

That said... I'm not worried about this.  Maybe I'm just uninformed, but I'd be quite surprised to see Uncle Sam come around asking for gold and silver again...  Rounding up guns... now that's a different story, I wouldn't put it past them... they did it after Katrina... :-\

westernthing
westernthing's picture
Hat Tips: 25
I was more afraid of them

I was more afraid of them "taking away" my 401K and IRA. Sold all and that's why I stacked (until that boating accident)

The man who sto...
The man who stole a leopard's picture
Hat Tips: 1208
Feel free to use these excuses:
  • "Gold coins...? Didn't you hear about those gold coin donations to the Salvation Army last Christmas? That was me!"

• "Oh, I sold them to some dude on CraigsList at face-value...$50"
    (show bogus QuickBooks sales receipt)
    "Glad I got rid of them, like who can eat gold?" (snarky laugh)

• (with a small wave of your hand)
    You don't need to see our identification.
    These aren't the precious metals you're looking for.
    We can go about our business.
Bill Brasky
Bill Brasky's picture
Hat Tips: 62
1st rule of PMs: you don't

1st rule of PMs: you don't own any

I lost all my PMs in a poker game (winky wink nod & shit)

Kife
Kife's picture
Hat Tips: 2
"Silver?  Gold?  I'm sorry

"Silver?  Gold?  I'm sorry sir, but I dare say you and your fellow federal agents have wasted a trip here for nothing.  I confess a rather embarrassing weakness for expensive liquor, Russian prostitutes, and excessive quantities of cocaine.  I therefore sold every piece I had at local pawn shops to maintain my degenerate life-style."

Well, that's the tale I'll be spinning, at any rate.

Also, I have an account with Goldmoney which I am slowly adding to each week...keeping all transactions below 9k.  Off shore and low key.  

PS - I just recalled that the inscription Descartes chose for his tombstone was

'Bene qui latuit, bene visit' - ( He who hid well, lived well. )

beatlebum19
beatlebum19's picture
Hat Tips: 89
Thanks for the responses,

Thanks for your responses all, I guess what I was envisioning was a place where the dollar has crumbled already and the US is in complete chaos, rioting , police state all that jazz. I would love for it to be as easy as " nope none here" I'm pretty sure wants things are that far advanced they will search where they please when they please. Will have to find a good hiding spot. We have to remember Gold and Silver will be MUCH more valuable. I'm not saying it will be this much of an increase but just throwing it out there, in Rome before they're collapse Gold was 50,000 denari per pound just fifty years later after they're crash it was 2.12 BILLION denari that's 42,400 times more. In comparison if you did that to today's price it would put gold at  1.5 M per ounce. Not saying it will be that intense of a climb but with those kind of amounts out there I don't think they will just nod they're head and leave after you tell them you have no PM. Also when crashes of this magnitude happen usually  lots of the peoples freedoms are takin away so that the government doesn't lose control of the them.

Get your hands off my stack.

Adventures
Adventures's picture
Hat Tips: 611
Time to choose

Will you try and prepare yourself? You will be vilified by friends and family. How dare you hoard, even though the food you have stored is about cash value of a game system or an IPhone or pad.  You can't eat an IPad or at least I couldn't.

If you are looking to be popular or trendy. Just walk away. if you want to work, get dirty, make a home a homestead. Scrimp & save and do without this is your spot. If you want ease and luxury walk away. It ain't here. Here you will have to work and make knowledge your own. You will learn and keep up or fall by the way side. We got a world to save one person at a time and if its to tough for you go to the FEMA camps.

That's your choice. Perspective really changes if you are outside the wire looking in or inside the wire looking out.  It's your choice, but time is closing in on you.

grvdigga
grvdigga's picture
Hat Tips: 13
SACRIFICE OR REGRET...YOU CHOOSE!

Stencilled on Camilo Villegas's gym wall. That boy understands a lot - I wonder if he has any phyzz though ?

tone28
tone28's picture
historical books articles

To this point, does anyone know of historically factual articles and/or books that discuss the US going off the gold standard, and making it illegal to hold gold, etc...

Baxter Bentley
Baxter Bentley's picture
Hat Tips: 121
beatlebum19 wrote: What do we

beatlebum19 wrote:

1. Adopt a written policy governing the use of force against looters.

2. Follow said policy in all instances.

Stealing is morally wrong and when everything's said and done, you've only God to answer to.

Homesteader
Homesteader's picture
Hat Tips: 166
Exactly BB.   All this

Exactly BB.   All this bullchit about "I sold it" or "I lost them" or whatever....screw that.  Stick a damn shotgun in their faces and pull the freaking trigger, same as I would any OTHER crook.

If more people would adopt that attitude, they would soon run out of replacement weenies.

Dyhalto
Dyhalto's picture
Hat Tips: 13
People always think gold

People always think gold confiscation is equivalent to door-to-door confiscation. Like SWAT teams are going to bust in and say "yo, where da bling at, dawg?" (because that's what the cops are like these days, sadly).

All they need to do is make it illegal to own and you won't be able to spend or cash it in except via black market. The mandated  $X-per-ounce trade will just be incentive to part with it legally. There's a problem with that. At this stage of the game, openly announcing "gold is illegal" will bring back memories of the revaluation and people outside of America will dump their USD and buy all the gold they can find. Gold confiscation will actually trigger the crash they're trying desperately to avoid.

No, when they move to confiscate gold, it'll be after Americans have agreed to permanent martial law and FEMA labor camps. More of a Stalin-esque removal of economic liberty after the fact.

What they CAN do right now is some mini false-flags in terms of gold vault fraud, then nationalize all the vaults in order to "protect" them. They can also do what they did to the Liberty Dollar operation. I'm expecting more of this in the future. That's why the old adage applies, 'if you can't touch it, you don't own it'.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "What do we do if there is a Sieze hiest by the Government??? My biggest curiosity!!"