Viewing new site on phones

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
musicmaker99
musicmaker99's picture
Hat Tips: 161
Viewing new site on phones

Awesome new site Turd. One little wrinkle - I can't see it on my phone! Blackberry browser shows a nice clean blank white page when I go to your address. I'd say I do at least half my TFMetals reading when I'm mobile. Anyone had any issues on other phone platforms?

UGrev
UGrev's picture
Hat Tips: 884
100% functional on my DROIDX.

100% functional on my DROIDX.  Never liked blackberry phones because the browser is poop..  I've been trying to convince everyone I know (that is a crack berry user) to go Android... and they won't listen until they need to get to a website for some info and it shows a nice white screen on their blackberry instead of the awesomeness they expect.. ;)

stephanie
stephanie's picture
Hat Tips: 9983
Blackberry

I have a Blackberry Curve and am able to access the site and read articles in "Column View." Do you have javascript turned off in your Blackberry browser? That might be it. You might also want try to Opera Mini.

musicmaker99
musicmaker99's picture
Hat Tips: 161
Blackberry

Totally take your point about Droid UG, I'm going there next! In the meantime, Blackberry users might like to know that Bolt works really well for this site.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "Viewing new site on phones"