Trading Silver via Forex

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
jpfritz2011's picture
Trading Silver via Forex

I have a forex account and I know how to read charts decently and can see some patterns. I recall a few months ago on the "old" TF site that one of the regulars stated he traded silver via stochastics and using Bollinger bands. Another regular poster of the "old" site was asking "Atlee" I think it was, what settings he used for the Bollinger bands. I know how to use stochastics and bollinger bands, but I was curious if anyone remembered this conversation and what the bollinger band settings where? I think Atlee is on the new site, but I dont see an option of Direct Messaging someone.

With the sporadic nature of the silver movement, I would be interested in the bollinger band settings of someone who trades silver profitably.

If anyone has other strategies I would be interested in hearing as well.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:09
Sockeye's picture
Hat Tips: 1234
Well very shortly you will

Well very shortly you will not be allowed to trade gold and silver on forex.  better to spend your time working on something else right now. you might start by  reading turds comments and the postings below for today. 

I am almost always wrong. But the fun in life is those few times when I am right.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Trading Silver via Forex"