Tidal Wave’ of Gold Demand Coming From China, India as Economies Expand

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Shill
Shill's picture
Tidal Wave’ of Gold Demand Coming From China, India as Economies Expand

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-06-14/-tidal-wave-of-gold-demand-coming-from-china-india-as-economies-expand.html

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:07

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

silverbleve
silverbleve's picture
Hat Tips: 2217
Golden Tidal Wave

good article and a hat tip to you. Indian wedding season is coming, the biggest annual rally in PM land. Cant wait! Also Like the new avatar shill!

Elijah Craig 18
Elijah Craig 18's picture
Hat Tips: 156
Asian Bulls

Thanks for the article Shill. I am constantly amazed at how much influence the bullion banks, paper PMs and rigged markets can have on the true price of metals in the face of such demand. The article is an excellent reminder to us all of the power of "economies of scale". The latest population estimates are China: 1.3 billion and India: 1.2 billion. If only 10% of their respective populations bought one ounce of gold and one ounce of silver a year, we're looking at 250 million ounces of each heading to the near and far East annually! Demand for PMs by BRIC countries will only increase in the years to come. Time will tell when we can finally have real price discovery for our precious metals...

Before Enlightenment - Chop wood, carry water.
After Enlightenment - Chop wood, carry water.
~ Zen Buddhist Proverb

mrneutron
mrneutron's picture
Hat Tips: 349
Indian gold and silver demand diverging

In contrast to gold, Indian metal and jewellery traders are stocking up on the white metal in order to satisfy the consistently high physical demand for silver.

http://uk.ibtimes.com/articles/20110610/indian-gold-and-silver-demand-diverging.htm

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Tidal Wave’ of Gold Demand Coming From China, India as Economies Expand"