Silvercrest mines

17 posts / 0 new
Last post
TitanAe
TitanAe's picture
Hat Tips: 527
Silvercrest mines

I've owned this stock since .80 it hit a high 2.20 now has fallen back down to 1.17. This is so undervalued ramping up mine production and should be a full production at end of june/july. Jennings capital has a target of $4.00. Can't believe its so cheap.

Any thoughts on this company ticker symbol is SVL on the venture.

Regards

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:09
ginger
ginger's picture
Hat Tips: 2799
I bought SVL back sometime

I bought SVL back sometime ago through my Scottrade account and shortly thereafter the company switched over to the Canadian exchange. I can no longer trade this on Scottrade and am told that I will need to call the Scottrade office if I want to liquidate shares or to add more. But..yeah, I agree with you. This is a good play and (should?) do well so I am holding on to the few shares that I have.

Glad you started this thread and would love to hear others who own this chime in for thoughts on this stock/company.

TitanAe
TitanAe's picture
jennings cap

Ginger jennings capital has a recent report out on silvercrest on its web site check it out. It is very positive !!!

Regards !

TitanAe
TitanAe's picture
Good volume today !!!

Hopefully this puppy starts to take off I'd like to see it at 1.60 buy months end. There should be news out soon about full production finally !!!

mouser
mouser's picture
Hat Tips: 5116
Nice production results for SVL moving up this mornin

Mr. J. Scott Drever reports

SILVERCREST REPORTS INCREASED SANTA ELENA PRODUCTION IN Q3, SILVER PRODUCTION UP 43% TO 106,636 OUNCES, GOLD PRODUCTION UP 61% TO 8,805 OUNCES

SilverCrest Mines Inc. has had continued growth of silver and gold production in the third quarter 2011 from the Santa Elena mine located in Sonora, Mexico. Silver production was up 43 per cent to 106,636 ounces, and gold production was up 61 per cent to 8,805 ounces compared with the second quarter 2011.

The mine is expected to produce over 400,000 ounces of silver and 26,000 ounce of gold in 2011, after declaring commercial production on April 1 of this year. The first full year of production will be 2012 and the mine is expected to produce 478,000 ounces of silver and 32,000 ounces of gold. From 2013 through 2016, silver production is expected to average approximately 921,000 ounces per year, and gold production is expected to average approximately 29,000 ounces per year. For additional information and to view production photos, please visit the company's website.

Blue Sky
Blue Sky's picture
Hat Tips: 2160
Silvercrest exciting release today

from La Joya.  Looks like it could be the proverbial elephant.  I only have a small position 2500 as I own Sandstorm and wanted to keep up to date on its streams.  Good voume and up a further 8-10 cents.

Blue Sky
Blue Sky's picture
Video of La Joya explains geology very well.

Blue Sky
Blue Sky's picture
Silver Crest train leaving the station!

Just crossed the 2.00 mark on high volume yet again on a down day no less.  It's all about La Joya.  I hear the trumpeting of elephants.

Blue Sky
Blue Sky's picture
Silver Crest update

Both these posted by Stockhouse members.

SVL... Canaccord raises target to 3.75...

Globe says SilverCrest maintained at "speculative buy"
Ticker Symbol: C:SVL Globe says SilverCrest maintained at "speculative buy" SilverCrest Mines Inc (C:SVL)
Shares Issued 86,552,929
Last Close 11/15/2011 $1.83
Wednesday November 16 2011 - In the News

The Globe and Mail reports in its Wednesday, Nov. 16, edition that Canaccord Genuity analyst Nicholas Campbell is holding firm with his "speculative buy" rating on SilverCrest Mines ($1.83). The Globe's Darcy Keith writes in the Eye On Equities column that Mr. Campbell, however, has upgraded his price target on SilverCrest Mines to $3.75 from $3.15. The analyst expects SilverCrest Mines to announce next month an initial silver resource in excess of 50 million ounces at its La Joya project in Mexico. He is basing that prediction on recent exploratory drilling and sees the deposit having the potential to ultimately develop into a 100-million-ounce-plus silver project. Canaccord Genuity analyst Wendell Zerb and Mr. Campbell said in The Globe on Jan. 26 that they expected SilverCrest Mines, among others, to provide above-average speculative returns through either exploration success or development growth this year. The stock could then be had for $1.52. They warned that markets could be volatile. They said investors looking to improve their odds and ride out the pullbacks, should buy only small caps with strong management, high-quality assets and active capital programs directed toward exploration or development.

SilverCrest Mines Inc. | Nicholas Campbell, 1.604.643.7027

SVL : TSX-V : C$1.77 | C$151.8M | Speculative Buy , Target C$3.75

• La Joya: potential to develop into a 100+ million ounce silver project;

maintain SPECULATIVE BUY but raising target to C$3.75 from C$3.15

Investment recommendation

We maintain our SPECULATIVE BUY recommendation on the shares of

Silvercrest with a target price of C$3.75, up from C$3.15.

Investment highlights

• SVL’s Phase 1 26-hole drill program is complete. An additional 51 historical

drill holes previously completed on the project have also been received. 33 of

the holes completed on the Main Mineralized Trend (MMT) have drill defined

a semi-continuous mineralized zone over 1,000 metres by 500 metres to a

vertical depth of up to 230 metres.

• An initial resource estimate is expected to be announced in December 2011.

We expect an initial silver resource in excess of 50 M ozs with gold and

copper by-products.

• The 44 historical drill holes completed outside the MMT demonstrates the

potential to expand the mineralization along strike to the north and south

with multiple parallel targets. Longer-term, we see potential for La Joya to

develop into a 100+ million ounce silver resource.

Valuation

With the potential to delineate an initial silver resource of 50 million ounces, we

ascribed a value of US$1.50 per ounce of potential resource or $75 million, up

from $10 million previously. Our peak silver price estimate of NAVPS has

increased to C$5.41, up from C$4.49. We continue to value SVL based on a 0.7x

multiple to our peak gold and silver price estimate of NAVPS (5%). SVL is trading

at 2.2x 2013E CFPS and 0.36x P/NAV (5%, spot) compared with the junior

producer average of 7.3x 2013E CFPS and 0.69x P/NAV spot. By our estimates,

the market is currently pricing in no value for the La Joya project.

Thanks for posting the Canaccord update on SVL georgoub, much appreciated. The fact that he sees the La Joya deposit having the potential to ultimately develop into a "100-million-ounce-PLUS" silver project speaks volumes for Silvercrest. I think even to the skeptics, it is obvious they've got a Tiger by the tail with La Joya. It's my understanding that they've arranged for 3 drill rigs to be operating during this next round of drill testing at La Joya. If they weren't extremely pleased and confident with prior results, I doubt they'd increase the rig count to three. They would have taken a much more measured approach. IMHO, they know they are on to something BIG and plan on proving it out as quickly as possible to increase shareholder value. Even with the recent strength in share price, SVL is still sorely undervalued, especially when compared to its peer group. There will be severe smack downs along the way but Silvercrest's valuation is heading much higher from these lowly levels. Not investment advice...just the way I see it. We all have to do our own due-dilly and invest accordingly.

Good luck to all!

Scott

Stoxxman
Stoxxman's picture
Hat Tips: 4511
Silverquest profiled on PSJ

http://pennystockjournal.blogspot.com/2011/11/silverquest-mines-inc-svlv.html

Pages%2Bfrom%2BSVLSeptEurope2011.jpg Silverquest Mines Inc. - SVL.v is a producer from the flagship Santa Elena Mine, located 150km northeast of Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico.

The Company anticipates 800,000 ounces of silver and 30,000 ounces of gold per full production year.

imagescool.jpg

Future appears bright indeed after a monster Ag interval.

Blue Sky
Blue Sky's picture
Silver Crest Radio Interview Nov. 17

Thanks to stockhouse poster for link.

Blue Sky
Blue Sky's picture
Silver Crest up 10% today

http://www.silvercrestmines.com/uploadedFiles/images/Nov14-2011SilverCrestLaJoyaBulkTonnage-Full.pdf 

After  a drop off yesterday along with many others SVL took off late in the day. The link is from last week and the graphs are excellent.

Blue Sky
Blue Sky's picture
Analyst reports on Silver Crest (up 13.64% today)

posted by intowin on Stockhouse  

SVL... Canaccord raises target to 3.75...

Globe says SilverCrest maintained at "speculative buy"
Ticker Symbol: C:SVL Globe says SilverCrest maintained at "speculative buy" SilverCrest Mines Inc (C:SVL)
Shares Issued 86,552,929
Last Close 11/15/2011 $1.83
Wednesday November 16 2011 - In the News

The Globe and Mail reports in its Wednesday, Nov. 16, edition that Canaccord Genuity analyst Nicholas Campbell is holding firm with his "speculative buy" rating on SilverCrest Mines ($1.83). The Globe's Darcy Keith writes in the Eye On Equities column that Mr. Campbell, however, has upgraded his price target on SilverCrest Mines to $3.75 from $3.15. The analyst expects SilverCrest Mines to announce next month an initial silver resource in excess of 50 million ounces at its La Joya project in Mexico. He is basing that prediction on recent exploratory drilling and sees the deposit having the potential to ultimately develop into a 100-million-ounce-plus silver project. Canaccord Genuity analyst Wendell Zerb and Mr. Campbell said in The Globe on Jan. 26 that they expected SilverCrest Mines, among others, to provide above-average speculative returns through either exploration success or development growth this year. The stock could then be had for $1.52. They warned that markets could be volatile. They said investors looking to improve their odds and ride out the pullbacks, should buy only small caps with strong management, high-quality assets and active capital programs directed toward exploration or development.

SilverCrest Mines Inc. | Nicholas Campbell, 1.604.643.7027
SVL : TSX-V : C$1.77 | C$151.8M | Speculative Buy , Target C$3.75

• La Joya: potential to develop into a 100+ million ounce silver project;

maintain SPECULATIVE BUY but raising target to C$3.75 from C$3.15

Investment recommendation

We maintain our SPECULATIVE BUY recommendation on the shares of

Silvercrest with a target price of C$3.75, up from C$3.15.

Investment highlights

• SVL’s Phase 1 26-hole drill program is complete. An additional 51 historical

drill holes previously completed on the project have also been received. 33 of

the holes completed on the Main Mineralized Trend (MMT) have drill defined

a semi-continuous mineralized zone over 1,000 metres by 500 metres to a

vertical depth of up to 230 metres.

• An initial resource estimate is expected to be announced in December 2011.

We expect an initial silver resource in excess of 50 M ozs with gold and

copper by-products.

• The 44 historical drill holes completed outside the MMT demonstrates the

potential to expand the mineralization along strike to the north and south

with multiple parallel targets. Longer-term, we see potential for La Joya to

develop into a 100+ million ounce silver resource.

Valuation

With the potential to delineate an initial silver resource of 50 million ounces, we

ascribed a value of US$1.50 per ounce of potential resource or $75 million, up

from $10 million previously. Our peak silver price estimate of NAVPS has

increased to C$5.41, up from C$4.49. We continue to value SVL based on a 0.7x

multiple to our peak gold and silver price estimate of NAVPS (5%). SVL is trading

at 2.2x 2013E CFPS and 0.36x P/NAV (5%, spot) compared with the junior

producer average of 7.3x 2013E CFPS and 0.69x P/NAV spot. By our estimates,

the market is currently pricing in no value for the La Joya project.

rock collector
rock collector's picture
Hat Tips: 2216
SilverCrest Mines lifts earnings, production increases.
SilverCrest Mines lifts earnings, production increases.

By: Henry Lazenby

16th May 2012

JOHANNESBURG (miningeweekly.com) – TSX-V-listed SilverCrest Mines on Tuesday reported a strong first-quarter performance, posting earnings of $6.34-million, or 7c a share, compared with a loss of $2.82-million in the same period last year.

The company achieved revenue of $12.2-million from its flagship Santa Elena operation, in Mexico, and posted overall revenue of $19.6-million, which included hedged reserves.

At March 31, the company had $36.5-million in the bank.

SilverCrest produced 616 668 silver-equivalent ounces, comprising 134 528 oz of silver and 9 405 oz of gold and sold 641 546 silver-equivalent ounces. Silver equivalent ounces were produced at a cash cost of $7/oz. The average realised price for silver was $32.60/oz.

Of the company’s gold production, 6 471 oz were sold into the spot market at $1720/oz, with the rest delivered to hedging facilities.

“The Santa Elena openpit heap leach mine operations continue to perform well and generated cash flows of $12.2-million, which will help finance the Santa Elena expansion plan to double metals production by 2014 and accelerate the exploration and development of our polymetallic La Joya project,” president Scott Drever said in a statement.

He added that total production was consistent with the plan and cash operating costs were below plan. As a result, SilverCrest was confident it would achieve its production guidance of 435 000 silver ounces and 33 000 gold ounces at an average cash operating cost of $8.20 per silver equivalent ounce.

rock collector
rock collector's picture
SilverCrest drills 23.9 g/t Au, 307.9 g/t Ag over 15.6 meters

SilverCrest Drills High-Grade Gold, Silver At Santa Elena

Monday, January 7, 2013 9:54 AM

SilverCrest Mines Inc. (TSXV: SLV)(NYSE MKT, AMEX: SVLC) intersected high-grade gold and silver at its Santa Elena mine, located in Sonora, Mexico. Highlights include 23.9 grams per ton gold and 307.9 g/t silver over 15.6 meters including 157.3 g/t gold and 1,610.5 g/t silver over 2.3 meters, the company says. "We have always been confident that the underground portion of the Santa Elena Main Mineralized Zone would prove to be larger and higher grade than was indicated by the initial drilling, and our drilling to date has vindicated that confidence,” says J. Scott Drever, president and chief executive officer of SilverCrest. “In an epithermal deposit such as Santa Elena, one can always expect narrow widths of high grades, but to encounter 15.6 meters grading 23.9 g/t Au (0.69 ounces per ton) and 307.9 g/t Ag (9.0 o/t) is truly remarkable.” Eighty-seven holes of a planned 100 holes have been completed to re-categorize indicated and inferred resources to probable reserves and expand current underground resources, the company says. SilverCrest is a Canadian-based precious metals producer focused in mining in Mexico.

By Alex Létourneau of Kitco News; aletourneau@kitco.com

rock collector
rock collector's picture
SilverCrest Expands Santa Elena Deposit - January 14, 2013

SilverCrest Expands Santa Elena Deposit; More High Grade Intercepts 13m @ 1.6 gpt Au and 324.8 gpt Ag including 1m @ 5.1 Au and 2,840 gpt Ag

In this reported series, core holes SE-12-73 and 110 have intercepted further Bonanza grades of gold, greater than 34 gpt Au and/or silver, greater than 1,000 gpt Ag, ranging from 1.0 metre @ 4.47 gpt Au and 1,465 gpt Ag to 1.0 metres @ 5.07 gpt Au and 2,840 gpt Ag (see tables below).  Results from Bonanza grade hole SE-12-62 were partially announced on Jan. 7, 2013 with a final intercept of 1.7 metre @ 42.59 gpt Au and 1,460 gpt Ag within 5.2 metres @ 15.34 gpt Au and 546.2 gpt Ag.

Full article at: http://silvercrestmines.com/news/2013/index.php?&content_id=124

rock collector
rock collector's picture
Silvercrest Mines produced 579,609 oz Ag in 2012, 33% above est

Silvercrest Mines exceeds 2012 production market guidance, announces Q4 results and 2013 guidance

8:03 AM ET, 01/16/2013 - Briefing.com

Co announces the following 2012 Operating Highlights for Santa Elena: Produced 579,609 ounces of silver in 2012, exceeding market guidance by 33% of original estimation of 435,000 ounces of silver. Produced 33,004 ounces of gold in 2012, just below market guidance of 33,500 ounces. Produced 2.37 million ounces of silver equivalent using a Ag:Au average ratio of 54.3:1.  2013 Operating Targets and Capital Expenditure Guidance: Produce 625,000 ounces of silver and 33,000 ounces of gold (2.4 million ounces of silver equivalent, Ag:Au 55:1) with consistent production levels expected each quarter.  Estimated cash cost of $8.50 per silver equivalent ounce (Ag:Au 55:1).

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Silvercrest mines"