Silver is Moving up - What do you guys think?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
No1Hunter
No1Hunter's picture
Hat Tips: 1324
Silver is Moving up - What do you guys think?

Looks like silver is moving up today.  I wonder if we will get over $36 before the close?

What do you guys think?

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:09
sevin
sevin's picture
Hat Tips: 1149
  It is gonna be tough. We

It is gonna be tough. We have bounced off 36 on Wednesday so not sure if we can close over it. I don't expect much volatility now that it is the weekend.

Mudsharkbytes
Mudsharkbytes's picture
Hat Tips: 8519
Dunno

I think TPTB have a real bug in their ass about $36 and if it gets too close they'll be sure to whack it down.

Or -

They'll let it close over $36 and then massacre it when the market opens Sunday.

I'd love to be wrong.

Seacap81
Seacap81's picture
Hat Tips: 512
PSLV serves as a pretty

PSLV serves as a pretty accurate proxy for future moves in Silver.  Sometimes moves in PSLV get ahead of spot Silver and vice-versa.  Today PSLV had a very strong 2.43% move higher which should reflect at some given time an 87 cent move higher in Spot Silver.  If we back out Silver's roughly 35 cent move today it would mean there is 50 cents yet to come all things being equal.  Just a rough guide for the future price and something to pay attention to, nothing more.

It's beer time.......Have a great weekend everybody! 

Dr Durden
Dr Durden's picture
Hat Tips: 5371
Resistance:

Resistance: http://www.google.com/finance?client=ob&q=NYSE:JPM

Got GIABO?

"It's called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." ~George Carlin

prana
prana's picture
Hat Tips: 579
Silver Short-term View

I think silver is still warming up for the big move. Here is Dan Norcini's take:

http://traderdannorcini.blogspot.com/2011/06/gold-holding-relatively-firm-as-its.html#comments

The great Jim Sinclair vouches for Dan's analysis. That's enough for me! 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Silver is Moving up - What do you guys think?"