Silver Chart HOURLY Technical Analysis hub

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
silvernomics
silvernomics's picture
Hat Tips: 1270
Silver Chart HOURLY Technical Analysis hub

One of the best things about Turd's efforts are his Technical Analysis (TA) insights (chart-reading, for newbs).

There are a number of well-known and competent technical analysts out there who post on various forums, and you might yourself be a dab hand at applying fibs and lines and so on.

So let's use this thread as a place to gather up all the latest good technical analysis on the Silver Hourly chart, with charts and links if need be.

I'll do a separate thread for the Weekly and Daily.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:10
Mary
Mary's picture
Hat Tips: 5
6 month 60 minute trend

I will move the chart.  Thank you.

Mary
Mary's picture
I am new to posting here and

I am new to posting here and my chart is too big.  Here is a picture of the 60 minute 6 month trend chart:

http://i.imgur.com/rYQ4t.png

silvernomics
silvernomics's picture
Hat Tips: 1270
Mary, click Edit under your

Mary, click Edit under your chart post, click on the chart, and then you can manually resize it by dragging its borders in from the corner.

Nb I see that chart is Silver Wheaton, not silver. Let's keep this thread to silver; maybe repost that one to the existing SLW thread in the Silver Miners subforum.

Silver Rodeo
Silver Rodeo's picture
Hat Tips: 1
Note: Mary's Chart is for SLW

My jaw was dropping when I saw the $31.39 price, thinking it's for silver spot or futures price sometimes overnight :)

Would be nice, considering I have some SLV puts purchased for hedging purpose.

Mary
Mary's picture
Oh, sorry I posted the wrong

Oh, sorry I posted the wrong chart.  I will be more attentive to the topic in the future.

MetalPrices
MetalPrices's picture
Hat Tips: 174
Thanks

Thanks for posting the 60 min chart. I think we are heading down to sub $32 levels for silver this summer. Good luck to all.

MetalPrices
MetalPrices's picture
Hat Tips: 174
For those going long look at 34.40

For those going long silver -- be careful. You would want 34.40 to hold based off the 1hr/2hr charts before considering entering. It's going to be an interesting day today. Good luck to all.

atlee
atlee's picture
Hat Tips: 12263
Agree with daytraderdad 100%.

Agree with daytraderdad 100%.

Dr G
Dr G's picture
Hat Tips: 17890
So far so good. Huge spike up

So far so good. Huge spike up a little while ago. I have 35.6 now. Who knows though, could be a primer for a massive waterfall. POSX is up over 75, so nothing makes sense right now. 

Even with the 35.6, I think it's too dangerous to enter the waters right now.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Silver Chart HOURLY Technical Analysis hub"