Silver 4 Health

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Bull
Bull's picture
Hat Tips: 171
Silver 4 Health

We drink colloidal Silver regularly, bath in colloidal silver soap and even inhale colloidal silver through a nebulizer.

AG: antibiotic, antiseptic and antipovertic.

There's colloidal AU too. Supposedly helps arthritis.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:09

Bull

Sterling
Sterling's picture
Hat Tips: 2826
I've always wondered how much

I've always wondered how much silver is in colloidal silver.  How much can you make with 1oz of .999 silver?

Can I offer you a drink? How about this expensive prostitute?

Bull
Bull's picture
Hat Tips: 171
Tbsp AG

300 mcg/Tbsp.

28,000,000/300= 93,333 Tbsp colloidal

Talk about stocking up!

Bull

JoeyJoeJoe
JoeyJoeJoe's picture
Hat Tips: 682
Re:

I know the CEO of first majestic consumes some colloidal silver everyday.  I wonder why the government doesn't try to recycle that? ;)

Oh I think I know something else that helps arthritis... got milk?

blknblu1
blknblu1's picture
Hat Tips: 203
Random thoughts

Took me a while to find this thread here. 

Not mentioned yet, so.  It is (supposedly) the metal in ion form, suspended in liquid which disrupts the cellular metabolism of any "body" that relies solely upon itself for its own metabolism.  Somehow the metal ion, be it gold, silver, or perhaps copper, interferes with this process and prevents the metabolism from happening, and the cell starves. 

So this is supposed to apply to bacterium, yeasts, and viruses alike, however my own experience has been that it won't prevent the common cold... so there's that. 

Doctors put colloidal silver drops in new-born babies eyes in an attempt to prevent contraction of disease from the mother.  They use it because it has no contraindications whatsoever.  Can't say that for any drug.  I also read that burn units will use silver products eg. --> http://www.silverlon.com/ when the anti-biotic dosage needed is above safe limits.  I don't know about the limit lever, but you'd think they'd start with it instead.  (Over-edumacated doctors, spare me the flaming, ok). 

Lots of people will swear by a copper bracelet to ward off arthritis.  It may have more to do with the effect it has on yeast overgrowth than bacterium.  If you take anti-biotics (and I'll take them when I have to), it won't kill yeast.  In absence of competition, and in an already weakened state, it could have a chance to flourish.  By products of yeast metabolism within the body can create symptoms hard to pinpoint.  Some say it's the root of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.  I'm not agreeing or taking a side on that.  Just putting it out there.  (Again with the no-flaming request).

Food placed on silverware will not spoil as fast.  It will still spoil, regardless.  Overconsumption of colloidal silver will give the skin a greyish or bluish tinge, but the quantities needed are a bit extreeme.  I recall reading somewhere (add a grain of salt) that the royals used colloidal silver or was it copper, during the bubonic plauge - thus the term "Blue Blood".  Dunno 'bout that, maybe it has more to do with their thin skined inbrededness than anything else.  Ewww. 

I made a "maker" myself years past using 4 12V batteries in series.  Some say 3.  Meh.  Useing distilled water only, and .999 fine silver wire attainable at any jewelry repair shop or some craft shops, it took a few minutes to make a glass.  I use it now about as often as I take Apple Cider Vinegar.   Having cleaned up my diet and lifestyle, I'm pretty healthy anyways.  I'm of the opinion that mother nature knows best, and until I need a helping hand, I'll lets her tools do their job.  It gives them exercise. 

The FDA hates it because they can't restrict it's use without first calling it a drug.  Can't say it hurt me, and I don't think it's a cure all, but the anti-bacterial properties are well documented, and perhaps the initial reason for their being "precious" in the first place.

Sterling
Sterling's picture
Hat Tips: 2826
Any good recommendations on a

Any good recommendations on a CS Generator?

Can I offer you a drink? How about this expensive prostitute?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Silver 4 Health"