Ron Paul Gold/Silver Holdings

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
TheGoodDoctor
TheGoodDoctor's picture
Hat Tips: 11941
Ron Paul Gold/Silver Holdings

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/PRESENTING-The-Ron-Paul-Stock-siliconalley-697243052.html?x=0&.v=2

Enjoy!

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:20

“Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.” Norm Franz

silverbleve
silverbleve's picture
Hat Tips: 2217
One reason of many to like Dr Paul

Surprise! He actually puts his money where his mouth is. Thats why I like him, he's not an actor and he is nobodies Puppet. he is just a genuine honest person who believes in a lot of the same things many of us do. 

Good article good doctor. Hey you arent' Ron are you? He's also a good doctor:) 

TheGoodDoctor
TheGoodDoctor's picture
Hat Tips: 11941
Busted!

Yeah actually it is supposed to be a double meaning. :) I like Dr. Ron Paul and I like Dr. Hunter S. Thompson. Both are, shall we say, free spirited when it comes to liberty. They both write books, they both have been involved in politics, and they both will be remembered for a long, long time.

“Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.” Norm Franz

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Ron Paul Gold/Silver Holdings"