Ron Paul 2012

33 posts / 0 new
Last post
silverbleve
silverbleve's picture
Hat Tips: 2217
Ron Paul 2012

I have a bumper sticker on my car that says Ron Paul 2012, the thing that is cool about it is thats its real old and faded because I put it on there in 2008. Go Ron!!! Revolution time all, last chance.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:23
LevelHeaded
LevelHeaded's picture
Hat Tips: 723
repost from prev site

How can we counteract this? It seems far too powerful. Hat tip to the faded bumper sticker!

In the long run, this is why our society and perhaps all societies before or after ours are destined for ruin:

I didn't see the debates last night so I checked yahoo news to see an article about it. At the bottom of the article after it glowingly praised Romney, Bachmann, and gave compliments to Cain for oration; this is what is said abour Ron Paul, "Ron Paul, the Texas congressman who has run for president before, did little to shake his image as a fringe candidate by talking too fast and dropping obscure subjects like "Keynesian bubble'' and "monetary policy'' into the conversation."

One nasty and ignorant sentence at the bottom of a 20 paragraph article.

This is also why he will never get elected. Assface media and dumbass public.

I ain't fallin' for no banana in my tailpipe ~ Beverly Hills Cop

Homer-J-Fong
Homer-J-Fong's picture
Hat Tips: 22
I need to re-watch it myself

I need to re-watch it myself but I could swear that he got more applause than any of the others.  Maybe its just my bias :)  I am going to do a count of times spoken and applause received tonight.  I'll post back.

ScottJ
ScottJ's picture
Hat Tips: 9168
Here is my effort to subtlety

Here is my effort to subtlety let people know what is going on :)

I think the trio of comments speaks for itself.

LevelHeaded
LevelHeaded's picture
Hat Tips: 723
Re: Ron Paul debate performance

I have no doubt that he performed as well or better than most or all of the others. The press was terrible. I think Ron Paul is great. I wish he was president and boy do we need him. The problem is this: if given a choice between and ipad ($700) and an ounce of gold ($1500) most will choose an ipad, and the media will encourage them to do so.

I ain't fallin' for no banana in my tailpipe ~ Beverly Hills Cop

uptofreedom
uptofreedom's picture
Hat Tips: 561
Nice, SB... 

SilverBleve wrote:

I have a bumper sticker on my car that says Ron Paul 2012, the thing that is cool about it is thats its real old and faded because I put it on there in 2008. Go Ron!!! Revolution time all, last chance.

Nice, SB...  Mine say "Ron Paul Represents Me." and "Ron Paul 2008"...  :)  Need to get a 2012 one...

uptofreedom
uptofreedom's picture
As much as I love him, I tend

LevelHeaded wrote:

This is also why he will never get elected. Assface media and dumbass public.

As much as I love him, I tend to agree with ya.  He's our Goldwater, not our Reagan.... :(

I think the reason Gov Jonhson was excluded from the debate is that he's the only GOP contender who could be the Reagan to Paul's Goldwater...

silverbleve
silverbleve's picture
Hat Tips: 2217
Ron Paul 2012

Yeah, hat tip to all of you too there. I'm glad we can now separate political discussion from the main thread, even though Ron Paul is far from off topic in many of the topics we discuss. I know the media doesnt support him, and I know he has an uphill battle ahead for him, but I have to believe he has a chance because frankly, he is our only hops to reform the system before collapse. Sure collapse is inevitable, but he is the voice of reason amongst these gangster bastards that have come to control our way of life. I feel like he is the only one brave enough to speak the truth, and unfortunately for that reason I fear for his safety.

I was there when he started the tea party movement, and disgusted as I watched it grow into the headless monster that it has. But he has my vote already, and I try to spread the word.

Mike
Mike's picture
Hat Tips: 234
If ron Paul dont win

The completion of the destruction of the US constitution and economy is a sure thing. Actually too late for the economy anyway.

After that well it wont be fun.

A prudent man foresees the difficulties ahead and prepares for them; the simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences. Proverbs 22:3

Ratatouille
Ratatouille's picture
Hat Tips: 985
Too many fear a reshaping of entitlements

I've spoken to some people who have the impression that Ron Paul would drastically reduce social security/Medicare/Medicaid, and though they agree with his stance on monetary policy and pulling back the American war machine, they are afraid of losing that small government fix each month.

Like an addict, they'd rather have the short-term rush of a government payment than suffer the long-term withdrawal symptoms of rehab (which is what Dr. Paul represents to them).

Still, it seems that many are climbing aboard with Ron Paul. I hope he has great bodyguards.

1913's picture
Hat Tips: 24
"I hope he has great

"I hope he has great bodyguards."

If there is probably one person that would be disastrous for TPTB to assassinate, it would be RP.  How many of the current "conspiracy theorists" support Paul?  I would venture a majority.  

Robert LeRoy Parker
Robert LeRoy Parker's picture
Hat Tips: 133
Use Magnets

For bumper stickers. You can get magnetic sheets for cheap on amazon and then place your bumper sticker on and cut to fit. Then you won't ruin your paint and can switch your themes whenever you want.

Mikey
Mikey's picture
Hat Tips: 469
Ron Paul

TPTB will not let Paul do what he wants to do and I will say no more than that.

Mikey
Mikey's picture
Hat Tips: 469
Says a lot about the state of

Says a lot about the state of our country when a lot us who think the man who may actually want to return to the Constitution, Articles of Confederation would be better, needs seriously stronger personal protection.  

sltintexas
sltintexas's picture
Hat Tips: 2
I am a big fan of Ron but I

I am a big fan of Ron but I didn't think he did too well in the debate as far as presentation.  Most of his answer were great, but he isn't the smooth politician the others are.  Many things he didn't articulate well.  That will be all many people need to see or hear to move on.  

Bill Brasky
Bill Brasky's picture
Hat Tips: 62
signs up

Ron Paul 2012 campaign signs went up on the fence today!

uptofreedom
uptofreedom's picture
Attaboy!

Bill Brasky wrote:

Ron Paul 2012 campaign signs went up on the fence today!

Attaboy!

Ranch
Ranch's picture
Hat Tips: 16
I hope Ron Paul can do it in

I hope Ron Paul can do it in 2012 but if he falls short watch out for his son, Rand Paul in 2016 or 2020. Being from KY, I know a little about Rand. He shares his father's view but can articulate them much clearer and is a very powerful speaker. He's not quite ready now but look out down the road. In the mean time...go Ron!!!

wo
wo's picture
Hat Tips: 78
local action

If you start attending your county GOP monthly meetings, you may be surprised how after a few months people will be personable with you.  Then go to the summer picnic and stay quiet.  Then start slowly influencing.

If you are in a caucus (not primary) state, YOU MUST ATTEND CAUCUS!  This is how the national delegates get to national to put up Ron Paul.  They first go to caucus, then to the county assembly, then to state.  Maybe then to national.  Work the system and it will work for you!

wo
wo's picture
Hat Tips: 78
work the system

If you go to your GOP caucus, you and your friends will be TPTB.

Wallyworld
Wallyworld's picture
Hat Tips: 90
Ron Paul should announce his running mate now

I think Ron Paul should announce a running mate now, someone like Dennis Kucinich or Gary Johnson to separate himself from the pack and draw some attention to his campaign. I know it would be difficult to pick someone like Kucinich who is a Democrat, especially in states which allow only Republicans to vote in the primaries, but I feel his chances are slim to none with the media so opposed to him except for the Judge and this might stir the pot a bit.  I really believe without someone like Paul we are doomed. I also believe that Rick Perry, the Bilderberg's choice will emerge as the leading Republican candidate with someone like Jeb Bush as his running mate. I hope this doesn't happen, but the elites are known to always have two horses in the race to cover all their bets and Obama  has been used up in their view I would suppose.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Ron Paul 2012"